Black Dog Unchained

Story Info
Husband and wife first BDSM experience.
2.9k words
4.26
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday night was sex night, as was Wednesday, and Saturday. Had been for two years now. Both Janet and Dave had fallen into this routine almost from the day they married. Yes, the honeymoon had been every night, several times on most of them. But once normal life was resumed, and the daily grind of work took its toll the three times a week schedule seemed to suit them both. Or did it?

As is often the case, both felt inside, they wanted more, but didn't know how the other one would react, so said nothing. Until that particular Monday, after the usual missionary position and mild orgasms, they both laid there deep in thought.

There is a saying that the female is deadlier than the male and sometimes braver. As was to prove the case with this couple.

"Dave, you know I love you, and please don't take this the wrong way. But do you ever feel... I don't know, our lovemaking can be a bit, you know... boring," Janet said, amazed that she had actually articulated the thoughts running through her mind.

Dave was silent for what seemed like an age and Janet feared she had upset him.

Finally, he answered, "Yes babe, it does seem a bit vanilla, now you come to mention it."

"Vanilla? That's ice cream isn't it? What does that have to do with our sex life?" Janet asked.

"Okay, sort of bland. Don't get me wrong, I love you, and what we do is great... just always the same." Dave's voice was anxious, he didn't want to hurt Janet's feelings, but an idea was forming in his mind, and in his cock.

"Look, I want to show you something. Give it a fair chance before you say no is all I ask," reaching for his laptop and turning it on.

Janet watched fascinated as he opened a porn website and clicked on the BDSM section.

For the next fifteen minutes, she was treated to the sights and sounds of various women having their nipples clamped, their cunts and arseholes violated by fingers cocks and dildos, and their arse cheeks spanked until they glowed.

Dave was encouraged to see Janet was watching intently and her fingers were absent-mindedly toying with her pubic hair and stroking her clit.

"Well, am I some sort of pervert?" he asked as the last clip ended.

"If you are, then so am I. That turned me on so much I almost came off just watching," Janet gasped.

"So where do we go from here my love?" Dave asked.

"Well, for now, you get yourself here and fuck me stupid, talk dirty to me and make me cum. Then we get us some of those delicious bits and pieces, and you make me your bitch and use me." Janet growled as she pulled her willing husband on top of her.

Dave had never known his wife to act this way. She was like a woman possessed. She rarely used dirty words, but now they poured from her mouth. The effect of them, coupled with the fact she was clawing his back with each stroke his cock made into her dripping cunt was guaranteed to make him cum a second time.

For the next ten minutes the sweating, fucking couple used every filthy word they could think of repeatedly until they simultaneously climaxed in one final spunk shooting, cunt filling scream.

As they lay recovering next to each other, Dave was keen to outline the next move in their venture into the world of bondage and submission. He knew there was a sex shop in a nearby town that specialized in bondage and suggested they might visit it together. Much to his surprise, the idea was greeted with enthusiasm.

"Fuck yes, I would love to go. I have never seen a shop like that," Janet said with obvious enthusiasm. "Let's go tomorrow before I lose my nerve."

Late the next morning found the couple outside the discrete sex shop looking furtively around to ensure no one they knew had seen them.

"Come on babe, let's do this," Dave said, opening the door and escorting his wife inside.

At first sight, the shop seemed much like any other. There were shelves with brightly coloured boxes, racks of magazines and DVDs. All showing scantily clad men and women, but nothing obscene.

"Anything I can help you with?" the young lady behind the counter asked, smiling at the obvious nervous and embarrassed couple.

"Well, we were looking for something a bit more... extreme, if you know what I mean," Dave manages to stammer out.

The young girl chuckled, "if you mean a bit more restraining, that sort of product is kept through here," and opened a purple painted door that led into a more subtly lit back room.

"Please feel free to browse. If you need any help when it comes to the less obvious items, I will be only too happy to explain them to you," she said and left Janet and Dave to explore.

Many of the items on show were clearly just more extreme versions of the stock in the front of the shop. The dildos here were either bigger or more brutal looking, with fearsome knobs and ridges on them. The rows of nipple clamps ranged from simple clip-on ones, to ones that were designed to pierce the flesh and would almost certainly cause a fair amount of pain, as were some of the clit and cunt clamps.

Janet's eyes opened wide as she picked up one of the larger butt plugs and examined it. "Fuck, how the hell is this ever supposed to go in an arsehole?"

"Easy madam, it's inflatable, look," Janet was surprised to see the young assistant had appeared and was standing behind her. The girl took the plug from her and twisted a small valve at the base.

Janet watched, fascinated, as the plug shrank to about half its size.

"See, just let it down, lube up and slide it in deep, then pump it up and turn on the vibrations, you will be seventh heaven, trust me I know, I've tried it," she said.

"Care to demonstrate it for us?" Dave said, only half joking.

"Sorry, got a shop to run, but if the two of you are still here at lunchtime... well, that's a different matter," the girl said with a smile as she returned to the main shop.

"What do you reckon babe? Would you like to see her take it up her arse? I know I would," Dave whispered to his wife.

"Maybe, let's see what other toys there are here for us enjoy first," Janet said and seductively ran her hand over his jeans touching his obviously hard cock hiding beneath.

Both Janet and Dave found themselves getting hornier and hornier as they examined the various items on display. From whips to handcuffs, gags to nipple clamps, strap-on, to vibrators.

There were also larger items like stocks, and restraining frames and benches.

"Hello, we would like to place an order for delivery please," Dave called out to attract the shop girl as they stepped back into the main shop.

"Wow! That is some order," she said scanning the list Dave handed her, "You guys really want to get into it don't you?"

"You mentioned a demonstration of this," Janet held up the inflatable butt plug, "I am really interested to see this in use."

The young girl smiled, "Not see, madam but feel. You will be the one trying it, I will be one fitting it."

With that, she locked the shop door and beckoned them to follow her up the stairs to the flat above the shop.

"Welcome to my private space, my own little upstairs dungeon," she said in a firm voice. "I am the mistress of my own world here, and any guests are here to satisfy my need for control.

The room took both Janet and Dave by surprise, no soft furnishings, or the usual paraphernalia of a domestic space. This room was dedicated to serious bondage and discipline. There was a large bed with anchor points at each corner, a set of medieval looking stocks and a padded wooden bench. The walls were lined with hooks from which hung belts, straps, gags, and whips. Other smaller items and an array of vibrators, paddles and dildos were placed on a large table.

"Strip... now."

The sudden firm words took Janet and Dave by surprise. They had not heard the shop owner return. She stood in the doorway, gone were the jeans and sweater. Her outfit was now the one of a dominatrix. Her tall, slim figure was accentuated by the five-inch boots. The black leather Catsuit was partially unzipped showing the cleavage of her firm young breasts clinging to her rounded backside. In one of her gloved hands, she held a thin riding crop which she slapped against her thigh.

So taken aback by the transformation Janet and Dave did as they were told without question and stood, somewhat self-consciously against the far wall of the room.

"Sorry we didn't get your name," Dave managed to stammer as his cock involuntarily started to swell at the sight before him.

"That's because I didn't give it. In this room there are no real names, only titles. You two are my submissives. I am your mistress and you will refer to me by that title and no other, is that clear?" she said.

Dave shrugged, smiled and said, "If you say so I guess."

The blow from the crop on his half hard cock was more a surprise than pain, but was enough to cause a gasp from him.

"Insolent pig! How dare you speak like that to me. I have been lenient this time, but not in the future, understand?"

All Dave could do was nod, but Janet couldn't suppress a snigger.

"Ouch! That fucking hurt," Janet let out a shout of pain as the riding crop raised an angry wield across her belly just below her belly button.

"That is nothing bitch. How dare you snigger when I am correcting a submissive," the mistress's voice was sharp, but with an underlying trace of sadistic enjoyment in it.

The sight of his wife's naked body jerking in surprise and the angry red mark across her belly only enhanced the thrill of a new experience. The bittersweet feeling of pleasure and fear.

"Rules, there are a few, and they are unbreakable," the black-clad dominatrix said. "My name is Sarah, but to you, I am mistress or Mistress Sarah. Any deviation or forgetfulness will be met with instant, and painful punishment. The safe word is 'cactus'. The use of this word by either of you will result in you leaving this room never to return and forfeiting all the pleasures of future sessions with either myself or other members of my group."

In spite of the uncertainty of the situation, Janet and Dave now found themselves in, the sheer lust and excitement made both of them decide that word would never be used.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah we understand," Dave mumbled, "please use us as you see fit."

Sarah smiled to herself. It had been some time since she had had a couple to help her reach the level of sexual depravity she craved, the very thought of which was causing a moistness between her legs that she knew was just the beginning of her first orgasm.

"Put the bitch in those," Sarah said pointing at the stocks on the far side of the bed, "your slut wife needs to learn some servitude."

The stocks were beautifully made, at a height that would force the constrained victim to bend forward so their back was at right angles to the floor, their head and wrists passing through leather padded half cups with matching halves hinged down from the top bar and fastened in place by a bolt.

Unsure of how he should get Janet to comply Dave gently took her by the hand and lead her over to the waiting implement.

"Lean forward my love," he said quietly to his wide-eyed wife.

The sudden blow across his naked buttocks caused Dave to wince as Sarah brought the crop down hard and with the other hand grabbed Janet by the hair and pulled her head into the centre groove of the stocks.

"Don't tell the fucking bitch, order her. You useless piece of shit! She is a fucking slut to be used, not a lover," Sarah snarled at him.

Dave nodded and roughly pulled Janet into place and clamped the stocks shut over her neck and wrists.

"Now shackle her ankles," Sarah said, pointing to the leather straps that were attached to the legs of the device. "Don't want the bitch to move as we use her, and don't think you are going to get an easy ride, because you are not."

Janet felt a mixture of fear and excitement as the straps on her ankles held her legs apart. She badly wanted to rub her itching cunt, but with both arms held firmly by the stocks was unable to. For the first time in her life, she was completely in the sexual power of another person, and a stranger at that.

Sarah took her time walking round Janet, studying her firm arse and hanging tits. Using the riding crop she gently stroked it down the naked back and between the opened arse cheeks, then on down between them, now moist cunt lips and on down to the exposed clit. One sharp tap of the crop on Janet's protruding clit was enough to elicit a groan of pleasure from her.

"So my bitch likes that, does she? Well, we will have to see what else we can do," Sarah's voice was a purr of pure lust. "Maybe a little pain is called for," and with that she picked up a pair of weighted nipple clamps and handed them to Dave.

"Your wife, your bitch, show her who is in charge, clamp her nipples."

Dave looked at the clamps, made of silver, each had a small weight hanging from them. The inner surface of the clamps had small needles.

"Mistress Sarah, these could hurt," he stammered.

Sarah looked at him and weighed the crop in her hand. When the blow came, it took Dave by surprise, he had expected it the strike his arse, or even worse his balls.

Janet let out a scream of pain as the tip of the crop bit into her left tit like the sting of a bee.

"How dare you question me, you worm! When I give you an order you do as you are told without question. Failure to do so from either of you will result in pain for the other, now clamp her.

Sarah's words were laced with venom. But had a strange sexually stimulating effect on the couple. Dave felt his cock swell, and Janet's nipples hardened and she found herself wanting the pain of the clamps.

Dave looked at his wife's face as he clipped the nipple clamps in place. Her eyes were filled with a look of pure lust.

Janet had never felt so sexually charged as the exquisite pain of her nipples being pierced by the tiny needles exploded in her body. The feeling of being totally under the control of others only heightened the feelings

Sarah smiled to herself as she watched the bondage virgins come to terms with their new experiences. She had seen and experienced their emotions many times and could relate to them. She knew she would be taking them to a level of sexual enjoyment that was, at the moment, beyond their understanding.

"Put this on, it will stop you cumming too soon," Sarah handed Dave a rubber cock ring which went around his cock shaft and behind his balls. "Now get in front of your bitch and fuck her mouth, her cunt is mine."

Dave looked at the black-clad mistress and saw she had donned a large black rubber cock, which was at least nine inches in length and as thick as Janet's wrist. He watched, mesmerized as Sarah moved to stand behind Janet. She slowly rubbed a coating of lube over the deflated butt plug and inserted it deep into Janet's arsehole. The look on his wife's face was one of pure lust as Sarah pumped the plug up to its full size. Then placing the strap-on against Janet's wet cunt lips, she inched it forward.

"Take this bitch, feel a real cock up you, not that pathetic limp cock meat your old man is going to fuck your face with," and with one hard push sunk it deep into Janet's shaking body.

"Fuck her face, make your bitch choke on your cock, but don't you dare shoot your load, I have another use for that," Sarah yelled at Dave as she started to rhythmically fuck Janet's cunt.

The combination of her husband's cock in her throat, and the huge cock reaming her cunt would have been enough to make Janet cum. But coupled with the pain in her nipples caused by the clamps and her filled arsehole, ensured her orgasm was the most powerful she had ever experienced.

Dave had somehow managed to avoid cumming and as the three fornicators slowed down was able to slide a still hard cock from his wife's mouth as Sarah withdrew the glistening cock from her cunt.

"Now your turn, unstrap the bitch and the two of us will turn you into our sex slave," Sarah said, stepping back and slapping the riding crop against her thigh, "let your punishment commence."