Black Dominance: Addicted to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lone worry was suddenly gone.

"I'll try to make it," I said, as he opened the door.

"Oh, you'll be there," he said, looking down at me. "We both know it. When you get there, ask for James... that way you'll find a room set aside for you to get your black cock fix."

"Thanks, James," I said, once again.

"See you tonight," he said, before walking out.

I stood up and shook my head. Ever since my first opportunity to suck cock had presented itself, it seemed to be everywhere. In bathrooms, on kik, by text and now at what I presumed was a high school party.

As I walked out of the bathroom, my cell buzzed.

I looked at it. It was from Tasha.

Dinner tonight at Moxies?

I responded:

Sure. Bar side or restaurant side?

She responded:

What's the diff?

I replied:

Bar side is dress casual; restaurant side is dress up.

She replied:

Do you want me in jeans and t-shirt or a dress, stockings and commando???

I replied:

Restaurant side it is!

She replied:

Sexy dress with naughty lingerie underneath it is!

I replied, not wanting to miss my 12 0'clock black cock fest if I decided to take him up on his offer:

5:30?

She agreed:

Sure. I need to be home at a reasonable time... the parents are stopping by to meet me for breakfast.

I asked:

Am I invited?

She replied:

We'll see... chat tonight.

I replied:

Sounds good.

I headed back to my dorm, deciding I should likely get some studying done... last night had been a waste, at least scholastically speaking, both because I'd played Call of Duty for three hours, then sucked a cock, then fucked my girlfriend, and then sucked another cock.

And believe it or not, I actually got some studying done... although I did check kik and saw no one messaging... and refrained from offering my services. I also didn't get any more texts... until I was on my way to supper at Moxies.

It was from Carter... who I had programmed into my phone:

Hey cocksucker, I need a mouth to fuck!

I replied:

Would love to, but am on my way to meet the gf for dinner.

Carter asked:

Where?

Oh shit! Yet I felt compelled to tell him the truth.

I sighed, before I answered:

Moxies.

He responded a moment later:

Perfect. I am close to it. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. I'll give you the perfect appetizer before your dinner. Last stall.

My eyes went big. Was he going to make me suck his cock at a nice restaurant while I was out with my girlfriend?

It seemed rather obvious that he was.

And although this was risky, my hard cock in my pants and my sudden watering in my mouth informed me that my internal joie de vivre liked the idea of a creamy cum appetizer before the main course.

I shook my head, as I texted back:

Will you allow me to swallow?

He responded back:

We'll see! Now get your cocksucking mouth over there. I want to fuck that face of yours.

I responded back like the submissive cocksucker I was:

Yes, sir.

As I drove to the restaurant, I pondered what I would do if I had to choose between my newfound lust and hunger for black cock and Tasha... the question seemed ludicrous and yet the choice was not one I wanted to have to make... especially because I was scared I might choose cock.

Fuck!

I really was becoming an obsessive cocksucker.

I mused to myself whether that was an addiction my parents' insurance policy covered... it did cover my older brother's alcohol addiction... somehow though I imagined it wouldn't do the same for me.

I sped to the restaurant, wanting to get there early and get my snack quickly... hopefully before Tasha arrived.

The idea of a face fucking, which was definitely more degrading and gay, turned me on.

I arrived ten minutes early and texted:

I'm here, sir. Heading to the washroom.

I walked past the hostess and went directly to the washroom.

As I reached the bathroom, he texted back:

A couple of minutes. I expect you to be on your knees, your white dick out. Is that clear?

I wasn't sure why he would want my dick out, but I obeyed:

As you wish, sir.

In the past I would have done anything for a girl in nylons... silky stockings definitely my fetish... silky sheer legs turned me on when I got to see them ... and even more so when I got to caress them with my hands.

Tasha, her flexibility amazing, gave me regular nylon-clad foot jobs... which were as amazing to experience as a blow job, or even fucking her.

But now I had not one, but two obsessions: black cock and nylons... and I no longer knew which one I would prefer if I had to choose... and deep down I sensed one day I might have to.

I went to the last stall, which thankfully was unoccupied, closed the door, unbuckled my belt, pulled down my trousers and underwear and got on my knees in front of the toilet, facing the door.

I waited a couple minutes... my cock staying hard the entire time.

The door from the restaurant opened once and I worried what I would say if some stranger opened my stall and found me kneeling there facing away from the toilet with my pecker hanging out, but the man just went to the urinal and peed.

As he was washing his hands, the door opened again and steps came towards me. The door opened and Carter walked in and closed it, just as the other guy left the bathroom.

He looked down and asked, "Is your girlfriend here yet?"

"I don't think so," I answered. "I came right here."

"You chose my cock over her?" he asked, as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down... his big cock framed in a pair of SAXX underwear... the same kind I was wearing at the moment (I wore them all the time as they were the closest thing to pantyhose a man could wear and not be considered gay).

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"I may have created a monster," he joked, as I reached up on my own accord and rubbed his cock through the soft fabric... something I enjoyed doing to myself. Truthfully, when I masturbated, I didn't usually stroke my cock, but rather I rubbed my dick through my SAXX underwear.

I responded, as I squeezed the thick, semi-erect cock, "I can't stop thinking of this monster."

"Well, get it ready for that skinny-lipped mouth," he ordered.

I obeyed and tugged down the silk underwear to see once again the cock that had started this wild, wicked sexual discovery. This big, juicy, black cock and his big balls that were holding the creamy cum I craved (now there is a wicked alliteration I'd never imagined saying).

I stroked his cock while I leaned forward and took it in my mouth... forgetting my girlfriend was arriving soon, or maybe was even already here.

I wasn't in a hurry.

I was on my knees in a position of worship.

And I was ready to worship.

"Is your girlfriend hot?" he asked, as I swirled my tongue around his cock head.

I answered quickly, not wanting to talk about my girlfriend but to suck his cock, "Yes."

"Does she suck your cock?"

"Yes."

"Swallow?"

"When she's drunk."

"Facial?"

"Sometimes."

"Think she would like this cock?" he asked, his cock now completely hard.

I imagined she would be in the same awe as me, but I kept my answer monosyllabic, "Yes."

"Maybe one day you two can share it," he said, as he grabbed my head and began fucking my face, even as that image popped into my head... both of us team-sucking this cock.

He ordered, after a couple of strokes, "Stroke that tiny dick of yours, cocksucker," just as the door opened again.

I obeyed, even as I stiffened, worried about someone hearing us.

It got worse when the person sat down in the stall beside us.

Carter didn't seem to care, as he began fucking my face faster, slobbering sounds coming from my mouth, that seemed so loud to me... although I prayed were a lot quieter than I heard in my head.

For a couple of minutes he face fucked me, eventually his entire shaft slamming into my mouth with noisy abandon...

...before he grunted and declared, allowing the guy next door to know for sure what was happening in the stall beside him, "Swallow it all, faggot."

I had no choice of course, as he exploded into my mouth... but the cum shot so quickly that I gagged and backed away, his second rope splattering my face, including again right in the eye, before he shoved his dick back in my mouth and resumed face fucking me as he scolded, "Don't you ever waste my cum, you dumb cocksucker."

I swallowed the rest, my eye stinging, feeling guilty for gagging, but enjoying the sweet cum I did get to swallow.

He pulled out, and said, even as he pulled up his underwear and jeans, "Clearly you still need some work. I expect to see you in the main bathroom at midnight tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded, his cum aftertaste lingering in my mouth as I realized I had two cocksucking options at midnight tonight... which made me wonder how many black cocksucking locations there were.

He then looked down at my hard cock and said, "And don't you dare come before tonight. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I again agreed, without hesitation, even though I'd been expecting to fuck Tasha tonight.

He then walked out, clearly annoyed at me, leaving the door wide open. I quickly lurched to my feet, pulled up my underwear and pants and went to the sink, praying the guy next door wouldn't come out of the stall. I wiped the cum off my face as he flushed the toilet, and I scurried out of there and to the front of the restaurant. I then got in line and waited for the hostess to finish with a married couple.

As I did, I felt arms wrap around me, "Hey, sexy."

She startled me, but I turned around, trying to act casual, like I hadn't just sucked a cock, swallowed a load and gotten a facial just two minutes ago. "Hey, you look amazing," and she did, in a red blouse, black skirt and mocha nylons, my favourite colour, and four inch heels with open toe so I could see her red painted toes. God, she was hot.

God, I didn't want to risk losing her.

She then looked up at me with a confused look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You have something in your hair," she said, reaching up to scoop it up.

My eyes went wide... I'd never checked my hair, being in such a rush. I quickly moved my hand into my hair and scooped the cum out before she could touch it as I lied, "I clearly use too much gel."

"Maybe a little," she smiled.

"I'm just going to go to the washroom and clean up," I said.

"Okay, I'll get us a table," she said.

"Great," I agreed, and returned to the scene of the crime.

The guy was gone, thank God, and only a guy at the urinal was in the bathroom. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the cum off my hand before I went to the mirror and looked closely this time. I seemed to have gotten all of it, as I didn't see any more. I washed my hands and my face again for good measure and headed back out to meet her... wondering how I was going to resist fucking her, looking as hot as she did.

She was already at a table and I joined her.

I complimented, "You look completely radiant."

"Thank you," she smiled, "you look pretty dapper yourself."

"Everything I do, I do it for you," I smiled playfully, quoting her favourite song ever... even though I thought it was Bryan Adams' worse song ever.

The waitress came and we ordered drinks and then suddenly a voice startled me and instantly filled me with anxiety. "Joey, how are you?"

It was Carter. Was he going to out me?

I said, "Hey, Carter."

"And who is this lovely lady?" Carter asked, looking down at her.

"Tasha," I answered, before adding, "Tasha, Carter; Carter, Tasha."

"Hi," Tasha said, polite as always.

"Hi," Carter greeted.

I was paralyzed with fear.

Waiting for the shoe to drop.

Waiting to be outed as a cocksucker.

Tasha asked, "How do you two know each other?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I was not a good liar. I began, "Um, I..."

"Same dorm," Carter covered for us.

"Oh, okay," Tasha nodded, oblivious to the reality that a few minutes earlier my mouth had been wrapped around this well-built black man's cock.

"Anyway, I was just leaving; see you later, Joey," he said.

"For sure," I agreed casually, although I was sure he was referring to our midnight meeting.

"Nice to meet you," Tasha smiled.

"You too," Carter nodded casually, before heading out.

"He seems nice," Tasha said, once we were alone again, after the waitress brought us our drinks and took our orders.

"Yeah, he's quite the guy," I nodded.

"Do you know him well?" she asked.

"Actually I just met him yesterday," I admitted.

"Back to us," she smiled, as I felt her nylon-clad foot up on my chair and rubbing against my crotch.

"Oh," I groaned, this something new.

"Already hard," she purred.

"Just for you," I said, which was odd... as she had no idea I'd been hard for the entire twenty minutes ever since I'd gotten the text... and that it had stayed hard throughout the blow job... although seeing her all dolled up in nylons was what was now keeping me hard.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Her foot continued rubbing my cock as she teased, while I glanced down at my phone, "Tonight, I think you're going to get really lucky."

The text was from Carter:

I could have her begging for my dick in an hour!!

And as I pondered this, wondering if that would be the case (if I was a test case the answer is yes), I looked up and tried to ignore the visual of Carter's cock... in my mouth... then in Tasha's cunt... then back again.

A second text came:

You'd like that, wouldn't you cocksucker.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"Oh just sports updates," I lied.

"I hope it's golf updates," she said.

"What? Why?" I asked confused, her foot still rubbing my crotch.

"Because in a little while you're going to get a hole in one," she smiled wickedly.

Usually this would have turned me on completely and been music to my ears.

Yet, my first thought was try to figure out how I was going to tell her no... since Carter had already forbidden me to come tonight.

Fuck... I was in way too deep.

The End of Part 2...

Coming next:

Black Dominance: Ascend to Lezdom

We flashback to Friday where while Joey began his ascend into black cock submission and addiction, his beautiful gymnast girlfriend was also starting her ascend to black cunt submission and addiction.