Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," I gasped, trying to fathom that, as I got in the car too.

"There's a growing secret society of interracial sex here at the college," she said, as she began driving.

"And you're a part of it," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"And soon you'll be too if you aren't careful," she warned.

I shook my head, "I'm definitely straight."

"I was too," she said, before adding, "and now I pretty much have an all-cunt diet."

"Do you serve more girls than just Jazmine?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded, before asking, "you sure you want to hear all this?"

"No... yes... maybe," I said, unsure what I wanted to know.

"Think about it," she said. "I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing, so I'll tell you anything."

"Okay," I nodded, just as my cell rang.

It was Joey.

I chatted with him, telling him I may not see him at all today as I planned to hang with Eliza. He was fine with it.

We arrived at the movie theatre.

We chose a movie.

Eliza went to the washroom part way through.

She was gone awhile.

When she returned it was obvious she had just eaten pussy... I could smell it on her face.

I asked, "Jazmine?"

"No," she said.

"Do I know her?" I asked, curious even though it was none of my business.

"Yeah, it was Liz from Debate Club," she whispered, as we were shushed by some people behind us.

Liz was a nerd who had won state championships last year in debate. I couldn't fathom Liz making Eliza lick her. Yet, I tried to focus on the movie instead as I didn't want to interrupt the movie experience for the other patrons.

Once the movie was done, we headed out. I still had more questions than answers.

She repeated, "I'm still sorry you had to find out the way you did."

"It was pretty surreal," I said.

"And I'm serious," she stressed, "Jazmine is determined to add you."

"I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted," I joked.

"If you submit, you'll end up just like me," she added. "Not that I think that's a bad thing; I meant it when I said you'd be happy."

"How did it happen the first time?" I asked, that being what was really baffling me.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she said, as we got into the car.

"It can't be crazier than what I walked into today," I pointed out.

"Well..." she said tentatively.

"Oh my God, it is crazier!" I gasped.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable telling you, as it includes other people you know," she said.

"Please," I said, "It's the main thing that's driving me nuts."

"You can't say a word to anyone," she warned.

"Who would I tell?" I asked, wondering who would even believe me.

"Fair enough," she laughed.

"So..." I pushed.

"Okay, okay," she said. "So it happened about six weeks ago."

"Six weeks?" I gasped. "You've kept this from me for six weeks?"

"I'm sorry," she said, "it's not something you just bring up."

"I guess," I said, before repeating, "but six weeks."

"It's only been once a week..." she said, before adding, "...mostly."

"I don't even know who you are," I joked.

"I don't even know myself anymore," she sighed heavily.

"Oh, Eliza," I said, leaning in and giving her a hug. I'd been so preoccupied with my questions that I hadn't even taken the time to be a friend.

"I'm not upset," she said. "I mean, the past six weeks have been a sexual awakening."

"How?"

"I've discovered that I'm bisexual and I'm submissive," she said.

"It's 2017, everyone is bi," I joked.

"Everyone?" she questioned, looking up at me with a smirk.

I shrugged, "Never say never."

"Uh, oh," she said.

"What?"

"Jazmine has already gotten into your psyche," she said.

"No," I said, even as her big tits popped back into my head.

"Your tone was tentative," she pointed out.

"Fuck!" I sighed, realizing she was right.

And rather serendipitously, Eliza's phone rang.

She waved her phone at me. "It's Jazmine."

"Oh," I said.

"I have to answer it," she said, before she indeed did answer it.

"Hi, Goddess Jazmine," Eliza greeted, her persona changing from concerned friend to supplicant in a heartbeat.

I stared in awe as I listened to the conversation.

"I'm with Tasha, we were about to go dancing," Eliza said.

I wished I could hear Jazmine for some reason, but I couldn't.

Eliza then said, "We'll be at the Lux."

"I understand, Goddess Jazmine," she said, before hanging up.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She plans to meet us at the club," she said.

"Oh," I said.

"She'll try to turn you tonight," she warned.

"Turn?"

"Yeah, that's the term for when one girl turns another girl into a lesbian," she explained.

"I thought you were bi," I smirked.

"Yeah, it's not a perfect definition," she shrugged, as she finally started driving.

"Don't worry about me," I said.

"I'm definitely worried about you," she said, before adding, "although this is pretty much the only thing we don't do together... yet."

"Oh my, Eliza," I gasped.

She shrugged, "Just saying, I've gotten pretty good at it."

"Oh my," I repeated, the conversation taking another crazy turn.

"I'm serious," she said, "I'd go down on you in a heartbeat."

"Eliza!" I said.

"Have you ever fantasized about being with a girl?" she asked.

"Did Jazmine make you ask these questions?" I asked, this come on even more out of character for her.

"Yes," she answered, her tone one of guilt again. "I'm so sorry, she ordered me to offer my services to you."

"Would you actually go down on me?" I asked.

There was a long pause before she admitted, "Yes."

"Really?"

"Tasha, the truth is that no guy can ever give a woman an oral orgasm like another woman," she said.

I chuckled, "Yeah, Joey can't do much of anything down there."

"Men don't understand the female anatomy," she said.

"True enough," I agreed, as we arrived at the club.

"Well, enough lesbian talk," she said. "Let's go dance."

"You know, you still haven't told me how you became a lesbian," I pointed out.

She opened the door and said, "All good things come to those who wait."

"In which sense did you mean the word 'come'?" I teased.

"In the most suggestive way you can imagine," she said, licking her lips, "Jazmine gave me a very welcome order," and we headed into the club.

Two rum and cokes and two shooters and I was feeling pretty good, almost forgetting that Jazmine was going to be here at some point to provide a focus for my confused feelings.

We danced the night away... flirting with strangers like we always did, and Eliza initiated something she often did when we wanted another round of free drinks, she kissed me on the dance floor as we teased some boys who had been buying us drinks. I almost never paid for a drink and was an excessive flirt, but I also had a boyfriend and had no intentions of cheating on him.

Wanting to put on a show for the boys, at least do something for them considering the money they were spending on the false hope they were getting laid tonight.

But what did surprise me was when she pushed her tongue into my mouth and kissed me with more passion than the pecks we usually teased guys with.

Yet, a mixture of alcohol and horniness had me returning the kiss... my tongue exploring her mouth as well.

It lasted no more than thirty seconds, but it had my pussy on fire and my head spinning... the kiss was a lot more intimate than I'd ever shared with Joey or any other boy.

We finally broke apart at the voice I knew too well, Jazmine's, "White girls warming up for licking black lips."

Eliza broke the kiss and whispered to me, "Sorry."

Had she kissed me like that knowing Jazmine was here?

My head was light as I turned around and saw Jazmine, her phone in hand, filming us.

Fuck! Instantly I was deflated. She looked so smug and was wearing a gold dress so form-fitting it almost appeared she'd gone topless and just painted her huge tits that colour. Tits I could still picture in their natural colours.

"Why the stare?" she asked, as she sauntered over to me. "Ready to join Eliza as my pet?"

"Fuck off," I finally said.

She was now directly in front of me as she smiled broadly, "Guess what? I've won the bet already."

"What?" I asked, trying not to look at the massive cleavage mere inches from me... she was way closer to me now than during the earlier sex show. I could even smell her perfume.

"Your boyfriend is Joey, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"As of two hours ago he's a cock sucker," she said bluntly.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed.

"Look," she said, showing me a picture of him on her phone.

I stared at the picture. He was on his knees facing guess what, and there was unmistakeable cum on his face. I was stunned, yet I said, "That is photo shopped."

She smiled, "I knew you'd say that," as she poked at her phone. She moved it to my ear and I tried to listen, which was impossible with some hardcore bass song playing.

I said, "I can't hear anything."

"Let's go someplace quieter," she said, "you've got to hear this."

"Fine," I said, trying to process the picture I had just seen. Had Joey actually sucked a cock? If so, did he end up doing it because of me?

Jazmine ordered, "Eliza, you come too."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed without hesitation.

I followed Jazmine toward the bathroom. Once inside, where it was indeed quieter, she asked, "Do you remember our bet?"

"Sure," I said, remembering it completely.

"What was it?" she asked.

"Did you forget already?" I asked sarcastically, even as I glanced at her huge cleavage and her nipples poking through her dress: she obviously wasn't wearing a bra.

She laughed rambunctiously, "You're a hoot. If you win, the cheerleading squad will come and cheer for your pathetic lesbian gymnastics squad."

"Yeah, yeah, and if you win I will eat your pussy," I said, wanting to hear what was on her phone... worried I had accidentally gotten Joey involved in my petty battle with a bitch.

"Ready to eat cunt?" she asked, as she moved the phone to my ear and I heard a deep male voice saying, 'You're not allowed to let anyone else take your ass before I do, is that clear?' then a voice that was definitely Joey's saying, 'Yes sir." Then the first voice saying, 'But you can suck as much black cock as you want,' then Joey again, not playing around but totally serious, 'Thanks. I can't believe all this happened from a wrong number text.' Finally the first voice again: 'That wasn't an accident.'

I was speechless... it was my fault. I'd set my boyfriend up!

She grabbed my hand and led me to the handicap stall as I looked back at Eliza.

She mouthed, 'I'm sorry', before I followed Jazmine into the stall.

She asked, "Ready to pay for losing the bet?"

I closed the stall door, locked it, as I asked, "How did you make him do it?"

"I didn't do anything," she shrugged, "other than set the ball in motion. He had a short texting conversation with my friend, then willingly walked across campus to suck his first cock. There is a massive secret white cock sucker society on campus and your boyfriend is just the newest member."

"No way," I said, her words so ludicrous.

"Of course, there is also a growing white slut for black pussy society and an even bigger white slut for black cock society as well," she continued.

"So every white guy is a cock sucker and every white woman a slut?" I sarcastically probed, really annoyed at the racial undertones.

"Not everyone," she shrugged, "but definitely more than you would imagine."

"So I could be the exception," I pointed out.

"Perhaps," she said, as she lifted up her dress to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties. "But I have a hunch that once you taste chocolate perfection you will be just like most of your gymnastic teammates... hooked."

"Yes," I continued my sarcastic defense. "I'll just become a submissive lesbian the moment I taste your pussy."

"Exactly," she agreed, ignoring my sarcasm completely.

"Fine," I sighed, moving to her. "A bet is a bet. But this is a one-time thing."

"If you say so," she said, as she watched me lower myself to the floor.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I sighed, as I leaned forward, extended my tongue and licked.

Fuck!

One taste, parting her pussy lips and getting a taste of her pussy, not to mention an addicting scent, and she was right... I was hooked.

It was so much tastier than a cock!

It was so much sweeter than a cock!

It was so much more natural than sucking a cock!

Fuck!

I'd like to blame the alcohol, but truthfully I felt stone sober as I began to lick this amazing peach.

"That's it Tasha, discover what you've been missing," Jazmine moaned, as I licked her pussy.

I hated her tone and replied, "I'm only doing this because I lost a bet."

"Sure, sure," she said, seeing through my protests, as she became sarcastic, "I can tell you're really hating this."

"I am," I lied, even as I kept licking hungrily.

She surprised me when she pulled me up and asked, as she pulled her dress over her head and now stood naked before me, "Want to suck on my big tits?"

So intoxicated by her taste, so captivated by her tits, I couldn't pretend any longer and just nodded in a daze as I stared at the massive tits, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to suck on your massive tits," I admitted, no longer even trying to break my stare away from them.

"You don't have to; this isn't part of the bet," she pointed out.

"I know," I said, as I leaned forward and cupped both her huge tits, God they were heavy, and I took a hard nipple into my mouth.

"That's it, my white pet, worship my black tits," she moaned, as I sucked and played with her tits like a kid in a candy store.

"So big," I said in a daze as I moved to the other nipple.

"You love my titties, don't you?" she asked, pulling them away from me.

I had to have them back in my mouth... I quickly replied, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I love your big black tits," I admitted, wanting her nipple back in my mouth.

"And you'll be my white pet when I summon you?" she asked.

"Yes, yes," I agreed, not even hearing what I was agreeing to.

"You may suck on them," she offered.

I spent a few minutes, even as I heard people coming in and out of the bathroom, just sucking on her tits. Cupping them. Worshipping them.

She ordered, interrupting my worship, "Now eat my cunt, slut."

"Okay," I said, lowering myself back to my knees.

"Okay, what?"

I looked up at her, not sure what she was expecting.

"You're a pet, a slave, a submissive play thing; and I am your..." she clarified.

"My Mistress," I whispered, hating saying the word, even after all I had just done.

"Good slut," she nodded, as she grabbed my head and shoved it roughly into her wet pussy. She added, as I resumed licking, "Your sucking on my tits got me really wet, pet Tasha."

Me too, I thought to myself mindlessly as I enthusiastically licked her pussy.

"Oh yes, you eager cunt licker," Jazmine moaned loudly, "you're a natural white slave."

I wished she wasn't being so loud, I was mortified that others would be able to know what was happening in the handicap stall. Yet, I didn't want this to end... Her taste was so good... This submissive act felt so natural... And I also wanted to taste her full flood of cum...

"Beg for my cunt cum, you nigger-loving white whore," she ordered, pulling my head away from her heavenly nectar.

I should have been humiliated, in my family being a nigger-lover hadn't been something to aspire to, yet I responded instantly and loudly, "Please let your white slut taste your black cunt cum!"

"Good, slut," she moaned, as she grabbed my head and shoved it back into her wetness.

I licked as fast as I could, desperate to get her off.

"Oh yes, yes, get ready to be baptized as another white slut for black cunt!" she declared, before I felt a massive gush of wetness explode all over my face... like a face wash.

I kept licking, wanting to get every drop of this tantalizing taste as it flooded out of her.

"Oh yes, lick it all up, slut," she moaned, as I did just that.

When she pushed my head away roughly, I was completely dazed. She asked, as she looked down at me, "Did you enjoy becoming a cunt licker for black cunt, Tasha?"

"Um, I, it was..." I babbled, as I looked up and saw she was filming me. Where had she even gotten hold of her phone?

"Answer the question, slut," a voice said above me.

I looked up and saw two black women were watching from over the wall to the other stall, both Jazmine's fellow cheerleaders.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"I'm next," the one with an afro declared.

"Now answer the question, slut Tasha," Jazmine ordered.

Dazed and defeated, I replied, looking up at the phone, "Yes, I did, Mistress."

"Yes, you did, what?"

"Yes, I loved sucking on your massive black tits which are way bigger than mine, I loved licking your black cunt and I really loved tasting your cunt cum," I declared, somehow feeling compelled to really wow her.

"Impressive," she said, as she handed the phone back to one of her overhead friends and unlocked the door before climbing back into her dress.

As the afro girl walked in to join me, Jazmine said, "You were pretty good for a first time, but you can use some more practice, so stay in this stall until all the sisters are done with you."

"But, I..." I began, but the afro girl sat on the toilet, spread her legs and snapped her fingers.

"Get eating, whitey," she ordered.

Jazmine clarified, "You're now a white slut for all black pussy, is that understood, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I weakly agreed, as I looked back at her.

"Good, now get fucking eating," the afro girl demanded, grabbing my head and shoving me into her pussy.

Thus, I began licking my second black pussy.

Ten minutes later, her pussy also captivating me, she came on my face.

She was replaced by the third cheerleader who stood up while I ate her, like I had Jazmine, but she held my head after a couple of minutes and ground her pussy up and down my face until she came in only a couple more minutes.

As soon as she walked out, another black woman, in her forties at least, walked in and spread her legs. She said, "I hear you're a first-timer, girl."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as she spread her legs to reveal a hairy black pussy. I learned that hairy pussies are harder to lick, but their scent is way stronger.

Five minutes later, I got her off.

"Thanks, pretty girl," she said, as she stood up, pulled a twenty out of her purse and handed it to me.

I was shocked, but before I could respond she was gone. I'd just become a twenty-dollar whore.

A voice I recognized, Eliza's, asked, "You okay?"

"Um, yeah," I said, getting off my knees for the first time in thirty minutes.

"I'm so sorry," she said, looking at me.

I shrugged, "I understand you now."

"You do?" she asked.

I nodded. "I couldn't resist either, I knew what was going to happen but I let it happen anyway."

Eliza closed the door, locked it and said, surprising me, "I'm supposed to reward you for joining the club."

"You want to eat me?" I asked.

"Desperately," she said, "Jazmine was going to order me to do it, but I told her she didn't need to!" moving in and kissing me passionately. I returned the kiss with passion myself until she broke away and lowered herself to her knees as I sat on the toilet and spread my legs... my orgasm brimming already. "I've wanted to do this for a while," she added, before she buried her face in my cunt and began licking.