Black Dress

Story Info
A wife opens a lovely email from her husband.
2k words
3.93
67k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the kids were asleep, her parents had gone upstairs for the night and Kim decided to check her email. There was a message from her husband marked *private* in the subject line. She opened the message to read what it was about...

It began:

****

Kim - been thinking about you a lot and since you weren't here to share my thoughts, I thought I'd write them down. :) With all the clothes shopping and talk of new dresses, we begin of course, we begin there...

Kim was standing on the other side of the room, with a glass of wine in her hand talking to some friends. God her new dress fit her really well. It seemed with each shift of her feet it highlighted a different part of her. Right now the little black dress was clinging ever so slightly to the left side of her ass and was pulled up ever so slightly so you could see a bit more of her lovely legs. She shifted again and it swang free and now you could see the definition of her entire ass and the faint lines of the lovely underwear she had bought to match the dress. It caused a dull ache in the pit of the stomach to watch it. I begin to think, how much longer must we stay at this party? And what type of mood is Kim in? Was she tired enough that when we got home she'd just want to go to sleep or could I spend some time telling her how lovely I thought she was and then peel that dress off of her slowly?

She shifted again and turned a bit this time. Now you could see it clinging the front of her thighs and the lines flowed perfectly up to her breasts...still a bit larger than usual so they filled out the dress nicely.

****

Kim stopped reading the email for a moment and looked around vaguely paranoid that somebody would have noticed the flush in her face somehow and wonder why she was so intent on the computer screen. Nobody was around of course as everyone had turned in for the night so she turned back to the screen. She let her hand slip down the front of her shirt and brush the front of her breasts and thought about how her husband had written so lovingly of them. Back to the email...

****

I couldn't take it anymore so I walked up behind her and put my arm around her waste and hugged her to me. Her dress swung back and brushed the front of my legs and she giggled and turned to smile at me. At the next pause in the conversation I asked if she wanted another drink. "Hmmm....I've already had a couple, let me come into the kitchen with you and see if they have anything non-alcoholic". We wandered off from the group of friends and found ourselves alone in the kitchen.

"You look fantastic" I said. She blushed and said thanks and then turned and opened the fridge. As she did that, all the concentrating on her dress interacting with her body came flooding back and I watched her bend slightly to see what she could fine. The dress started it's antics again, this time pulling up ever so slightly to hint at the idea that it could be raised a bit more and reveal the lovely panty clad bottom.

I leaned over behind her and peered over her shoulder and said "Anything good" and pressed slightly against her backside. I must admit, I was getting a bit affected at this point and I assume she could feel that through the thin dress and the shorts I was wearing. She let a throaty chuckle come out and said, "something very nice of course", stood, turned and patted me between my legs.

****

Kim stopped reading again thinking, "It's been a long week, I really wish this was happening instead of just reading it". Her hand which had been resting on her breast slid down her front side and began lightly stroking the inside of her legs and pausing between strokes to press against herself and her breath shortened a bit and she turned back to the computer screen.

****

"I'm curious and somewhat sad that I didn't get to see the new underwear you bought to go with this lovely dress" I said. She smiled and using both hands, slowly raised her dress until it was clenched around her waste and I could see the what she was wearing underneath. I just exhaled because what could I say. Here was my wife standing in front of the open fridge, small goose bumps on her legs either from the cold or from lifting her skirt in somebody else's kitchen...or perhaps both. She was wearing a pair of underwear that looked almost silk. They were a pale green color with pink lace around the edges. There was one pink heart dead center in the front. I let my eyes slowly travel over them and raise back to her face. She was smiling at me and then spun around so I could see the back as well. Equally fantastic...they cut across the middle of her cheeks in such a way that they covered just enough of her ass to drive you crazy wanting to see more.

****

Kim's hand began to press harder between her legs thinking of what her husband would have been feeling with her standing exposed in front of the fridge like that. She undid the string of her shorts and dropped her hand inside both the shorts and underwear and let her fingers move slowly between her legs and continued reading...

****

She spun back around and I could see a mixture of the cold and excitement had made her nipples erect and she was either not wearing a bra, or one so think that it didn't stand in the way of much. She asked "Do you want to go see if we can find a room in this house that is somewhat...unused?" She blushed as the said it, almost never this forward and definitely not suggesting fooling around in somebody else's house. I smiled back and said "lead the way" and she went out of the kitchen and up the stairs towards the bathroom. I waited a few seconds (as long as I could) before following so hopefully people wouldn't notice. Truthfully though, I was too disturbed to care at that point.

I walked up into the hallway and it was empty but I noticed there was one door cracked at the end of the hall. I walked towards it and as I pushed it open I found it must be a guest bedroom and there was Kim peering out from around the corner..apparently still pretty nervous that somebody else had seen her and followed. I closed the door behind me and she came over to me.

"Like the dress huh" she asked? I smiled and said, "I like you, the dress just brings out the best of you. Nice choice." We embraced and I leaned down to kiss her. She let her tongue flash between my lips in a darting motion and pulled back to smile. I grinned back..I loved it when she got playful like this. She stepped back and twirled around so the dress raised around her and I caught another flash of the lovely green panties. Then she pulled it up around her waste like she had in front of the fridge and smiled. I was beginning to ache in my stomach in a way that made me feel like a teenage boy again getting his first kiss.

She walked over to the bed like that so I could see her ass swaying back and forth as she walked. She let go with one hand and the dress fell down one side, leaving the other side exposed and pressed on the bed. "Convenient" she said and crawled up on to the bed on all fours. "Coming?" she said and chuckled. I followed her over to the bed and she turned and looked over her shoulder at me "a bit overdressed aren't you?" she asked?

I undid my shorts and let them fall. I stepped out of them towards the bed as I unbuttoned my shirt. At this point, my dick was so erect that it was peaking out of the top of my black boxer briefs. I laid a hand on her back just above the panty line and ran my hand up underneath the dress and caressed her back. She began to sway underneath my hand and breath heavier. She crawled backwards towards me and let her feet slide over the edge of the bed so her hips and ass were pressed against me and, more importantly, against my erection. She reached back and peeled down her panties with my help and let them fall to the ground. I began to push up her dress and she said "leave it, in case somebody comes in.".

****

Kim was breathing somewhat heavier than normal at this point and she was very wet. Her fingers were traveling around the edges of her vagina, drawing little circles at the top before traveling back down as she started to think about what it felt like for her husband's cock to slide inside of her.

****

My god, she was so wet. I pulled myself out of my underwear and put the tip of my dick against her wetness. She gasped and pushed back into me so that I plunged into her. We paused like that for a second, both just stunned at the feeling of it and then she began to rock against me. Every time my legs made contact with her ass, it sent this beautiful little wave pass through her body and I could see her breasts under the dress swaying with each impact. No bra...the thought passed through my head..no idea how I managed a coherent thought at that point.

My hands were passing up underneath her dress along her back as we rocked back and forth together, both moving together and apart in unison. She started to shiver and I started to moan softly. Another random thought passed through my head, my god...we're both going to come together in less than a minute. She went from leaning on her hands against the bed to an almost standing position which caused the angle changed and we both gasped. One of my hands fell to a breast, the other followed the contour of her body down to between her legs. One hand of hers cupped by neck as her back arched and her ass continued to bump into me. The other hand followed her body down and joined my hand between her legs. She pressed my hand firmly into her so there was pressure against her clit and I nibbled on her neck as best I could between my gasps.

She shuddered, I whispered "oh god, I'm coming" and she bit her lip and moaned "me too" and we convulsed together.

****

Right at that moment, Kim paused reading and focused on her fingers as she started to come in time with the story. She closed her eyes ash the waves of the orgasm faded and sighed and then opened them to finish the story.

****

We stayed that way for about 30 seconds until Kim, with her usual concern for other people's stuff said "oh no, I hope we didn't make a mess." I said not to worry and pulled out and slid down between her legs and lapped all the wetness we had produced out from between her legs and she giggled at the tickling of my beard and pressed back into my face a bit.

"There, all better." I said and stood up. She turned to face me and kissed my beard, wrinkling her nose a bit at the smell of herself. I smiled and said, "come now, of all we do for each other, is it really that bad?". She said "I guess not" and kissed the side of my beard sucking in a little of the wetness.

I smiled back and stepped back to pull on my shorts as she stood up and pulled back on her panties. I peaked out the door, saw nobody was there, and we went back out into the party both very much more relaxed than we had been previously.