Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his cock beginning to respond, Kirk doffed his clothes and turned to douse the lights. He turned as the room grew dark and saw Li Su crawling onto the bed, the flickering candles cast her large silhouette on the wall. He turned his attention back to his real life lover, lying on her back, knees bent resting her feet flat on the sheets and her legs spread wide. "Put the champagne bucket here so we can easily reach it" she gestured as she spoke.

"Now I need you to straddle me lover!" Li Su spoke in a soft tone that was barely above a whisper and patted her flat stomach. Enthralled, not knowing what lay ahead, Kirk complied.

As he perched over her on his knees Li Su opened the vial and turned it upside down with her index finger covering the opening. She uttered her chant softly and rubbed the red substance on her left nipple. She repeated her movement and chanting on the right side and then looked up at Kirk.

"Suck the oil off my nipples but do it slowly!"

Kirk leaned forward, balancing himself on his palms and lowered his lip to her now rock hard left nipple. Mindful of her request, he slowly swirled his tongue around the nipple and the now prominent bumps of quarter-size areola. She stirred slightly at his first touch and sighed deeply. He then slowly closed his lips over her reddened flesh and felt a mild heating sensation and a sweet spicy taste. Neither the taste nor warming sensation was unpleasant, just different. Kirk rather enjoyed both as he slowly kissed, nuzzled and suckled the hard nipple that filled his mouth with warmth as Li Su cupped her breast with one hand to offer him access while cupping his neck to pull his head further onto her warmth. Her grip on his neck tightened noticeably when he opened his mouth wide, took as much of her 36 C breasts into his mouth as possible and flicked his tongue around her engorged nipple.

"Yes baby! Yes!" Li Su encouraged "Celebrate having my tit! It is all yours!" She then guided his head to her other tit where Kirk determined to take even more time with it. He lavished his ministrations on it for so long, that Li Su began to squirm, rapidly opening and closing her long legs. As he felt the pressure of her hand on his neck relax, he drew his head back. He watched Li Su shake the vial and begin slathering the red liquid all over her breasts, being careful to cover them completely. She then placed an oily finger in her mouth before curling it in his direction urging him to move forward.

"In my mouth, slide your cock into my mouth." As Kirk complied, he immediately felt a slight warming sensation as her mouth engulfed his rock hard cock. The sensation moved up the shaft of his manhood as she took more of him into her oil heated mouth as she bobbed her head. She wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and began pumping him slowly. Her soft hand stroking his cock, the gentle sucking of her mouth and the mysterious heat of the oil caused Kirk to feel himself almost ready to cum. Surprised because he could usually hold off for at least a half hour, he struggled to fight the urge.

As if sensing, or anticipating, his dilemma Li Su stopped stroking him and relaxed the mini-vacuum of her mouth. Pulling her head back and looking up at Kirk, she whispered "Now tit fuck me! I need you to make my tits hot!"

Relieved to stave off the sensation of needing to cum too quickly, Kirk lowered his hips and rested his still twitching manhood between her soft orbs. Li Su cupped her them in her hands and surrounded his black meat with her olive tit flesh. Kirk immediately felt their warmth and the return of a roiling deep in his loins. "Fuck them lover! Stroke them faster and make them good and hot for me!" Kirk responded by slowly rocking his cock between her velvety tits. The sensation was incredible! He felt the increasing heat as he began thrusting between her tits and thought he'd lose it when she began planting soft kisses on his mushroom head each time he thrust forward. He knew he was about to spew his cream on her face and deep into her throat when she began to take the head of his cock into her hot mouth with each successive thrust.

He felt beads of sweat forming on his brow as he fought to keep from cumming. His balls began contracting signaling an imminent outpouring of his thick man milk.

Again seeming to sense his impending climax, Li Su released his cock from her mouth and let her tits fall back on her chest. He was relieved that premature ejaculation was again avoided but stunned by the next words out of her mouth.

"Now rub ice on my tits!"

"WHAT?"

"Just do it! Put LOTS of ice all over them and hold it in place with your big black hands!"

Though surprised, he follows her instructions. As she tossed the pillows aside to lay flat, he scooped two large handfuls of crushed ice from the bucket and held them against her reddened chest. As the ice began to melt and rivulets of water streamed down, she hissed "Do it again! I need them really, REALLY cold!"

As he complied, Kirk thought "What the fuck is this? I've had a lot of experience but this is a first!" He'd scarcely completely the thought when he was stunned by her next directive.

"Now take the candles and drip the melted wax on my tits. DO IT NOW!"

"But that might bur ...." Kirk began to protest,

"It won't burn me, They're special Chinese Lover's Candles with no wax and melt at a very low temperature. Now DO IT please!"

Still hesitant, he dribbled a little of the hot liquid on one tit but not fast enough to suit her.

"All of it, all over my tits except my nipples -- too sensitive - and do it FAST!"

Although nagged by doubt, Kirk complied and watched in amazement as the once hot liquid quickly congealed upon contacting her icy tits and returned to a solid! Her tits were now completely covered with red wax with the pink nipples he'd carefully avoided jutting out.

"That was so incredibly sensuous! Thank you for trusting me. Now we need to peel it off."

"And how do we do that?"

"With lots of body heat and sweat!" Li Su replied "Sit on the side of the bed."

Kirk followed her instructions and saw the shadow of his hard cock standing up and pointing to the ceiling. He watched the exaggerated feminine silhouette flicker onto the wall as she slowly rolled over, rose to her knees, the curvature of her full breasts reflected and began crawling towards him.

The outsized silhouette of them captivated Kirk as he watched her moments. He saw her image lift one leg over his and one hand reach down to surround his upright manhood. She slowly lowered her hips towards his loins. The shadow of her arm began to move rapidly as she flicked his cock back and forth against her clit before pausing. In a single motion, she pulled his cock towards her folds and began lowering her hips. Kirk saw the reflection of his manhood disappearing into her as he felt the wet heat of her loins begin to consume him.

He felt her hands clasp behind his neck as her ass settled onto his thighs. The silhouette reflected her legs bent at the knee with her feet planted on the sheet astride him. Her hair flowed onto his shoulders as she began to slowly chant her three wishes. With each repetition her intonations quickened as she began a rowing motion thrusting onto and off his cock in synch with her chants. A fleeting thought of her rowing on his 'boat' was quickly put aside by the sensations he was experiencing. As her hip thrusts quickened he felt his own temperature rising as her warmth became heat on his pelvis.

Her chanting became frantic as her hips moved in a frenzy. Kirk felt drops of her perspiration on his chests. In a few minutes he noticed her pace begin to slacken as the exertion took its toll. No longer willing to deny himself, Kirk began thrusting into her love nest. His massive hands moved to her ass cheeks to first assist her movements. He then took full control and began ramming into her with abandon.

Her movements stopped and her chanting was reduced to a whisper in Kirk's ear as her head sagged against his neck. Gripping her ass more firmly, Kirk stood and began fucking her in mid-air. The candlelight reflected his seesawing hips and the quick appearance/disappearance of his cock as he pistoned his man meat into her.

As he felt his balls tighten and the first surge of his thick sperm invade her loins, Li Su wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on. "Give it to me baby, give me your hot cream!" She then stiffened, resumed her chant and locked her loins against his. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming with you my black lover!"

Their silhouette froze unmoving as the last of his cream spewed into her. It reflected his strong hands gripping her ass and his satisfied Asian lover being held aloft.

"We need to remove the wax now" she breathlessly whispered. Kirk turned and slowly lowered her to the bed. Her shadow cast an image of her hands moving to her breasts and slowly move downward.

"Perfect!" Li Su gleefully screamed "It came off perfectly!" Kirk smiled as he looked down and saw her hands displaying a perfectly formed red mold of her tits. With her hands beneath the red wax casting, she extended her arms in offering. "I knew you were the perfect man for me! Put this on the dresser. I'm too tired to move."

Their silhouettes reflected two slow moving but thoroughly satisfied lovers as he returned to the bed and lay spooned against her. She wriggled her him against his softening cock until it nestled into the crack of her ass. He reached around her, cupped a firm tit in his hand as first one and then the other candle flickered out.

"Happy New Year lover!" she whispered. "This is going to be a very good year for us!" before they slipped into a sex induced stupor.

12