Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 06

Story Info
Third Day of Li Su’s visit.
4.7k words
4.37
15.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Day of Li Su's visit

Please read the first five chapters to get into this unfolding story!


Still recovering from their 'afternoon delight' they got in the car and started towards home. Li Su kicked off her shoes, folded her legs beneath her and caressed Kirk's hand resting on the console. "You make me feel so special ... so free to be myself! Thank you for being you!"

Kirk rested his hand on her thighs and commented "You're a special lady that I really enjoy being with! But I was thinking ..."

A sense of dread crept over Li Su when she heard these ominous words escape from his lips, expecting the worst she stiffened, "But what?"

After her interruption, he continued " ... But, I suspect I will like it even more as we spend more time together."

Instantly relaxed, she began to giggle "I thought you were going to tell me that it ... we were over after today!"

"Hardly! We've only just begun. I was also thinking that we should pick up some carryout on the way home so you don't have to cook and we don't have to get dressed again for dinner." Kirk chuckled.

"I like the thought of eating naked and using each other as plates!" Li Su giggled. "However, now its my turn to say 'But' ..."

"Oh?"

"We need to call in our order and you need to go into the restaurant to pick it up."

Shushing Kirk before he could ask why, she continued. "Your cum is leaking out of me and the back of my dress is wet!"

Kirk laughed understanding her predicament and dialed the restaurant. Li Su began ordering when she recognized the proprietor's voice on the car's speaker phone. They chatted in Chinese for longer than Kirk thought was necessary to just order a meal. Li Su, between giggles, spoke in almost conspiratorial tones. Kirk didn't inquire about their chat when she hung up and decided to wait to see if he detected anything in the owner's behavior when they arrived.

He pulled into the ten minute only carry out pick up lane and proceeded into the restaurant. Her eyes were riveted on his groin as the proprietor hurried in his direction. "Tell her I put the extra noodles on the side!" she smiled finally looking up into his eyes. "I already charged your credit card so you can hurry home and enjoy your evening with her – she polite, smart and pretty – good for you!"

Kirk returned to the car and handed the dinners to Li Su. "She said the extra noodles are in there."

"Oh good!" Li Su smiled as he shifted the car into gear.

They shortly drove into the garage and headed for a much needed shower. They gently lathered each other's bodies and exchanged soft kisses before rinsing off and stepping out of the shower.

"It feels good being here with you!" Li Su whispered as Kirk patted her body dry. "My turn!" she said as she took the towel and knelt. She gently, almost worshipfully patted his dark muscular body dry starting at his feet and working her way up. She rubbed her cheeks against his cock and murmured "My long, thick New Year's gift makes me feel satisfied too – for the first time in my life!" She kissed the head of his cock softly before gently patting the rest of his body.

"Let's go out to the pool and relax." Kirk suggested.

"Great idea! We can talk and rest." Li Su said as she slipped into the beltless thigh length robe she had started to wear earlier. "I can put this on now that I've finished my presentation." Saying nothing more, she slid her feet into some wedged sandals, stuck her oversized Maui Jim sunglasses on the top of her head and swayed towards the pool.

Kirk watched as she glided gracefully towards the door and reflected on his good fortune – "She's good for the 'ol bod and business too!" he thought and slipped on a silk robe. "Better grab some sunscreen for her" he mused and grabbed a bottle before joining her poolside. By the time he caught up to her she'd doffed her sandals, discarded her robe and lay back on a chaise lounge. Her feet were flat on the cushions with her legs spread giving his eyes and hands unfettered access.

He knelt between her legs, warmed some lotion by rubbing it between his palms and gently spread the liquid from her ankles up her slender calves and swirled it onto her inner thighs. "Don't want you to get sunburned gorgeous!"

"There you go again! You seem to know just what to do to make me feel special. What can I do for you?"

"You can turn over baby so I can cover every inch of your sexy body." Kirk whispered as he swirled scented lotion over her shoulders and hard nippled breasts. Li Su complied and sighed deeply as he coated her back, taut ass and long firm legs.

"Hope you'll let me return the favor."

"That might be dangerous!" Kirk chuckled.

"It could be but I don't want you to get my thick gift burned!" She suddenly sprang up, squeezed a large dollop of sunscreen into her palm and covered Kirk head to toe as he stood. She murmured "Nice!" as she inspected her handiwork and the glistening black body before her. She resumed her perch on the lounger as Kirk started to settle onto the one directly in front of hers.

"No!" Li Su pleaded "snuggle with me on this one – please." Kirk threw his robe aside as she made room for him to lie beside her. As he lay back, she rested her head on his chest and molded her body to his.

For the next few hours they languished chatting idly and napping interrupted only by a quick dash inside for a pitcher of vodka spiced lemonade. Li Su perked up only when her mother's or her soon-to-be ex's names were mentioned. She was intense in her desire to help her mother be happy and seethed with resentment, even hate towards her hubby. Only Kirk's reminder about needing to wrap her mother's birthday gift seemed to lift her spirits.

"I can hardly wait for her to get here so I can give it to her!" The smile returning to her voice as Li Su smiled and wriggled against him. Kirk felt the moisture of the perspiration in the small of her back against his groin as she snuggled closer.

"You're really looking forward to her arrival aren't you?"

"Oh yes and if things work out like I hope she won't have to leave again! And maybe one day she'll feel like you have made me feel."

"And how do you feel, Li Su?"

"Content! You make me feel like it's OK to be me and accept myself for who I am. Without even trying you made me trust you."

He slid one of his strong hands along her slender, moist hip and pulled her even closer leaving no space between them. "That's the way friends and lovers should feel baby" he whispered into her ear.

"To be honest" Li Su whispered "all I expected at first was a good hard fuck to distract me from all the drama in my life. But you've given me so much more than that. Don't get me wrong, I really, REALLY love having sex with you – making love and fucking our brains out. But the feeling of contentment I have now is so very special to me. Thank you for that!"

"Don't start getting too mushy" Kirk chuckled "but I'm glad that you feel good."

"I'm starting to feel something else too and it's anything but mushy!"

"What's that?"

"I feel your big black cock getting hard and pressing against my ass!" she giggled. Scooting upward on the chaise, she lifted a leg and reached between them. She wrapped her slender hand around his hardening cock and pulled it against her moist nether lips. "I enjoy the sensation of your hardness pressing against me and knowing that its all mine – for now at least."

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Why not just stay in the present and keep your promise from earlier."

"What promise?"

"That I could use you for a dinner plate and eat off your gorgeous body."

"Oh that! Are you getting hungry?"

"Yes – for a little food and a lot of you!"

"It sounds like you read my mind. Maybe we should rinse off our 'body plates' by taking a swim?"

Kirk pulled away from her body, his cock escaping from her swollen lips, and felt a surge of cool air as he did. He slid further back, swung his feet to the deck and stood over her. Li Su sighed, stretched her legs and stood very close brushing his cock as she did.

"I'm going to enjoy eating off this!" she smiled down at his slightly hardening cock. "I can eat a lot of meat, get plenty of creamy protein and not worry about the calories. With that quip she turned, trotted to poolside with her full breasts jiggling with each step and dove it.

Kirk marveled at her agile movements as he trotted behind her and joined her in the deep end. She spun and began swimming away, her arms churning and legs kicking. "I'll race you to see who gets eaten first!" Given her head start it was clear that she was going to be the plate first. Although Kirk swam quickly and made up some distance, Li Su touched the deck first. "What's wrong did that big dick of yours slow you down?"

Kirk chuckled as he swam up behind her, wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and said "It might have slowed me down swimming but I bet it speeds up your heart rate!" Gripping her waist he easily lifted her to the poolside deck and quickly joined her. They patted each other dry before he lightly slapped her ass, handed her two huge fluffy towels and gave her table setting instructions.

"Now off to the bedroom you go while I get the food. Arrange these on the floor and lie down. I want your legs spread, your arms resting at your sides and your eyes closed – No peeking!" Li Su smiled in anticipation and walked towards the bedroom's sliding glass door. "Don't keep me waiting too long!"

Kirk went into the kitchen, removed a large serving platter from a cabinet and began arranging the food on small saucers. He popped the items that needed to be warmed into the microwave, uncorked a split of champagne and nestled it into an ice bucket, retrieved two glasses, arranged everything on the large platter and made his way to the bedroom.

He paused at the door as he looked down on Li Su. She'd followed his instructions and was lying on her back. Her long hair was splayed on the towel, her arms were extended slightly from her sides with her hands slightly cupped. Her eyes were closed and her legs spread but one was bent at the knee with her foot resting flat on the floor.

Kirk paused and took in the sight of her lithe body. Her full breasts rose and fell as she breathed softly. Her nipples were hard and almost beet red as they pointed to the ceiling. Even from the door Kirk could see that her body was covered with anticipatory goose bumps. Just as he was about to approach her side he noticed a slight movement. Her hands were flexing open and closed slightly in synch with her bent leg which was swaying back and forth as she opened, then closed her legs with a slight rotation of her hips on the fluffy towel.

"She's anxious for my arrival" he mused as he padded softly to her side and knelt to deposit the full tray on the floor beside her. The slight tinkle of the glasses brushing against each other signaled his arrival. She lowered her bent leg, spread her legs wider and spoke softly – "I was hoping you'd get here soon. I am getting so wet! Can I open my eyes now?"

"No gorgeous, keep them shut – just open your legs a bit more so I can start to eat."

As he knelt between her spread legs, it was clear that she was not exaggerating about being wet. Her swollen nether lips and inner thighs were already shiny from the flow of her thick cream.

"Thanks for providing the appetizer" he said as he lowered his head between her legs and lapping up her secretions.

"No don't or you'll make me cum!" she uttered as she squirmed beneath his touch.

"I plan to - but not now" he replied as he quickly lapped the last of her juices and began planting soft kisses on her prone body. Following each kiss, he replaced his lips with a morsel of food.

His tongue traced the outline of her shaven pubes only to be replaced with a noddle using the chopsticks he now held. He kissed the length of her left arm before stretching it above her head and placing a small cheese crab ball into her palm. He repeated the motion on her right arm and hand.

A tiny bead of perspiration shone on her upper lip as he kissed a path across her collarbones before covering them with noodles. He then dipped the chopsticks into the container of red cocktail sauce before tracing a red swirl around each nipple. She inhaled sharply at his next movement – slightly pinching and lifting her diamond hard nipples one after the other with the bamboo utensils.

"If you do that again and pinch them harder, I'll cum!"

Kirk quickly pinched each of them harder with the chopsticks but very quickly released them as she thrust her hips upward – his movement too brief to set her off.

She complained "Stop teasing me!"

Just as she settled and relaxed slightly, he placed a jumbo shrimp around each distended nipple. The chilled seafood coupled with the spicy cocktail sauce caused her to utter with labored breath – "Oooh that's hot and cold at the same time!"

Kirk chuckled, shuffled backward until his lips were just above her navel. The touch of his warm thick tongue caused an extended moan to escape from her throat.

"This will feel a bit cold but brace yourself and lie completely still" he commanded.

"OK" she agreed followed by a sharp "OUCH!" as he poured the first dribble of champagne into her navel.

"Lie still and don't spill my drink!" Kirk intoned as he dipped his tongue into her navel supping the bubbling nectar. Her initial flinch had caused some of his drink to spill and run down onto her pubic hair which he quickly lapped up.

After filling and refilling her navel cup several times, Kirk began his dinner in earnest. He began by slowly slurping the noodles from each collar bone, then retracing the path with the tip of his tongue before sliding his broad flat tongue back and forth until he was sure no remnants of the noodle remained. As he finished the left collar bone, she anticipated a repeat performance on the right. Instead, he slid his warm tongue downward and circled her full breast in a narrowing spiral until he almost reached the plump shrimp surrounding her engorged nipple. Only then did he shift his attention to her right side. After partaking of the noodle he slid down to her breast and, as he slurped the cocktail sauce, he retrieved the chopsticks from the tray.

He first nibbled the flesh between his teeth alternately biting small chunks of the tasty prawn and transmitting a sexy signal to her now gushing pussy by scraping his teeth on her nipple. She groaned, thrust her hips upward to him. "Go ahead, bite it hard and make me cum!" Instead he abandoned the morsel and kissed his way across her tit, moved up to her shoulder while leaving a wet trail up her now trembling arm to retrieve the cheese crab from her hand. In her excitement she had squeezed the once roundhors d'oeuvreinto a flat miniature pancake. He lavished attention on her now open palm until every trace was removed before returning to her nipple and retrieving the remainder of the partially eaten shrimp.

"Oh!" she gasped as he moved to her other palm ate its pancake before turning his attention to the other collarbone and the remaining shrimp. After nibbling it while scraping his teeth against her nipple, he quickly consumed the rest of the seafood flesh. With his mouth surrounding as much of her tit as possible, he bit her on one nipple with more force than before and clamped the chopsticks tightly on the other.

"Oh shit! OH SHIT" she gasped "I'm coming ... I'm cummmming!"

It was all Kirk could do to maintain his teeth/chopstick grip on her nipples as she thrashed violently. She moaned, tightly gripped the back of his head and ground her hips against his face.

"Fuck me now Kirk!" she pleaded "Don't make me wait for your big fat cock!"

As she slowly recovered from her explosive orgasm, Kirk slid down between her legs and slurped up the noodles from her pubic hair before drinking her flowing nectar again. He then brushed her prominent clit with his teeth before rolling over onto his back.

"Your turn to eat now baby!" he crooned in his deep baritone voice.

Li Su was trembling with excitement and needed no more invitation. She immediately scrambled to her knees. She took the chopsticks from his hand, deftly lifted one noodle after another and wrapped them around his long cock which was pointing straight up to the ceiling. With precise swirls of her wrist, she quickly covered the object of her passion and with no hesitation began hungrily wolfing down the noodles. As quickly as she swallowed the remnants of the last noodle she began kissing and licking his dick from one end to the other. Then, seemingly unwilling to wait any longer she straddled him placed one slender hand on his chest and encircled his cock with the other.

Positioning his cock as she wanted, she rammed her hips downward impaling herself of his black length. "Why did you make me wait?" she hissed as she banged up and down on him "Why did you tease me?"

Intent on getting revenge and her delayed orgasm she slammed herself onto him with surprising force until an ear splitting scream escaped from her snarled lips. "OH FUCK ... OH YES ... OH FUCK YES!" she exclaimed and began to slump forward.

Taking this as his cue, Kirk quickly rolled her onto her back without withdrawing from her depths. He pulled her slender legs up and draped them over his broad shoulders until she was folded like a pretzel. Intent on filling her pussy with man milk, he began ramming into her. A grunt escaped her lips in synch with his bottoming out in her sopping wet orifice. As he pounded her he could hear wet squishing sounds from her pussy.

Looking down he saw the pink rosebud of her ass winking open and closed with each powerful thrust. "I'm gonna take her ass too!" he thought. He strained to reach the bottle of red oil on the tray as he pumped. He removed it with his teeth and dribbled the warm fluid onto his cock and her inviting ass.

Hardly missing a stroke, he withdrew his meat from her pussy, positioned the head at her winking back door and began to slowly penetrate her. She grunted "Ouch! That hurts! But don't stop – pump it all the way in me!" Not wanting to hurt her but yielding to her plea (and his own need to cum) he slammed his thick cock into her ass.

"Ummmph!" she hissed and slid one hand between their loins and started frigging herself with abandon. Feeling a roiling in his loins Kirk slammed into her with powerful thrusts ramming a last deep one in her back door as she erupted. Her face and chest flushed beet red, her mouth flew open but made no sound and her eyes watered. As she felt his powerful eruption deep in her bowels, she went completely limp. With each spurt of his cream into her back door, she called his name.

"Kirk! Oh Kirk! Kirk you are the best! Oh you fuck me so gooood!"

He continued spraying her with semen until, having drained his balls, Kirk began to slowly withdraw.

"Leave it in me!" she pleaded "Stay deep in my ass for a while!"

He complied and after what seemed to be an eternity, he felt his cock soften and make a loud plop as it escaped from her distended opening. Still breathing heavily, she looked up at him and cooed "You're the best, I'm sore as hell but have never felt so good!"

"If we can stand up, we'd better take a shower" he offered.

"I may have to crawl!" she giggled. Instead he lifted her and walked into the oversized shower stall.

"Let's hurry and wash Kirk! I want to sleep in your arms."

Within minutes they were nestled spoon fashioned and drifted into a deep sleep.

Kirk awakened to a distant buzzing that he couldn't immediately identify so he rolled over to resume sleeping. Just as he dozed off, the buzzing started again this time slightly louder.

"I know I didn't set the alarm so what the hell is that?" he thought hazily. His slight movement awakened Li Su who recognized the sound and sat bolt upright.

12