Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" that's my phone. She fumbled for her purse before locating and opening it. She flicked a button on her phone and squinted to read the message on the screen.

"Oh no!" she blurted out.

"What's wrong?" Kirk asked.

"It's a text ... my mother!"

"Is she OK?"

"Yes but ... she's arriving early – THIS EVENING!"

"I thought she was supposed to get there tomorrow."

"She was but their game today got cancelled so she's arriving early! I've got to see if I can beat their plane or she'll be stranded!"

Both now wide awake, they were a flurry of activity. Kirk was on the phone checking flight schedules while Li Su began hurriedly gathering her things. Cupping his hand over the phone he asked "What time does her plane arrive?"

"4:00!" was the tense response.

"There's a plane that can get you there at 2:30."

"How soon do I need to be at the airport?"

"1:00 o'clock should be fine."

Sounding a bit more relaxed Li Su said "Good that gives me a couple of hours. Would you book a seat for me?"

"Done!" Kirk replied when he hung up the phone.

"I didn't expect her so soon but maybe its just as well – I'm really sore from taking your big cock in every hole in my body – my throat is sore from milking your (my) cock; my pussy is sore and swollen from being rammed by that monster and my poor asshole my never recover. But I liked, no LOVED every minute of your taking me! Can I expect a repeat performance if you come next week?"

"If I come, you can bet I'll cum in every hole again!"

"Hmmm, that will be nice but I'll have to come to your hotel 'cause my mother will be staying with me."

"That's OK since I'll need to interview your team there. Because you're leaving early that will give me some time later today to have a discussion with my lawyers."

"I'll be on pins and needles waiting for their answer ... and anticipating that big cock of yours."

She rolled off the bed and Kirk thought she intended to start packing. Instead she knelt on the towels that they'd christened the night before. Lying on her back she said "I can't take any more of your cock but I want you to give me your cream!"

In response to Kirk's quizzical look, rising to her knees, she responded "I want you to cum all over me!"

With that comment she beckoned him closer. As he stood in front of her, she placed a soft kiss on the head of his quickly "awakening" manhood and began pumping it slowly with both hands. As he rose to full mast, she guided his hand to his cock and lay back. Pinching a nipple with one hand and caressing her clit with the other she urged him on. "Give it to me! Pump your thick cream all over me!"

Kirk began stroking his hard cock in earnest as he looked down on the vixen he now straddled. Her words and movements spurred him on.

"Give it to me! I want you to cum with me!" she purred as she clenched and unclenched her thighs. Each time she spread them, he could see one hand stroking her clit in a flurry of flying fingers while the fingers on the other had a vice like grip on a red swollen nipple. Her face and upper chest had flushed red in passion and she began panting signaling an imminent climax.

Kirk pumped his meat faster and felt the telltale churning in his loins. Her eyes flew wide open, her mouth contorted the unmistakable grimace of passion as her head and shoulders lifted from the towel. The first spurt of Kirk's cum splashed against her upper lip and the corner of her mouth. Her tongue quickly snaked out to savor it. He shuffled back and directed the next strong spurt on her breasts and the next gush covered her pubes and the hand with its fingers still plunged into her swollen pussy.

With a loud grunt, she thrust her hips into the air and panted "Let me suck you dry!" She knelt quickly, shoved Kirk's hand from his meat and began sucking like a vacuum. Although she'd sucked him dry, her body was coated with traces of his powerful explosions. Kirk sank to his knees and lay down beside her. "Let's catch our breath and then shower so we aren't late to the airport."

"I don't want to shower and wash your love juice away! I'll just wipe it out of my hair and off my face but I'm wearing the rest home!"

After about 15 minutes' recuperation, she'd made herself presentable and quickly threw her things into her bag. She took care only with her mother's special dress and its gift box. As they pulled out of the driveway, Li Su wistfully wondered if she'd be allowed to make a return visit. She was quiet on the drive to the airport and was surprised when Kirk stopped at the terminal parking lot. "Wow that was quick!"

Kirk helped her from the car, embraced her and kissed her gently. "Will you text me later tonight to let me know you made it home and that your Mom arrived OK?"

"For sure!" she responded and walked towards her plane looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Kirk took advantage of his unexpected free time to meet with his lawyers who gave him a 'thumbs up' on one of his approaches to legally purchase the patent and avoid immigration issues. As he arrived home it dawned on him that he hadn't heard from Li Su, then remembered that he'd silenced his phone during his meeting.

He flicked on his phone and found two texts sent two hours apart.

The first said "I'm home and my mother arrived safely!"

"Great! And ... I met my lawyers and I'll be arriving next week too!"

She replied – "I AM SO GLAD!!!"

Her second text was a head scratcher. It read "My mother knows about us!"

Kirk typed a quick response to this one "??????????????? What does that mean????????????"

"Not to worry, its all good. She accidently learned more about us earlier than I planned. I'll explain when you get here OK?"

"OK" Kirk responded hesitantly, wondered about this new twist then switched gears to planning for the upcoming trip.

12