Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to hurt her, Kirk slowly placed his thick mushroom between her wet slick lips. When he began to slowly enter her, she winced in pain. "Oooooooh so big! Please go slow!" Kirk took his time and fed his meat to her a little at a time until he was partially in but she'd adjusted to his full girth. Adjusting to his length he left to her. He pushed his pelvis forward, his cock slipping further into her until she groaned in discomfort. He waited until she applied pressure to his back with the sweaty palms of her hands inviting him deeper into her.

"Are you all the way in me?" she panted although she'd only taken half of his black pole.

"No, I've got more of your gift to give you!" Kirk hissed, took a quick picture, then pushed deeper a bit more forcefully. His thrust caused her to turn her head towards the mirror which reflected her beneath her daughter's muscular lover. She excitedly responded by thrusting her hips upward and simultaneously pulling him down with her hands. Kirk decided to give the rest of his cock to her in one smooth stroke. His eardrums were assaulted by her long urgent scream and he felt a gush of warmth around his cock. He began pumping into her tight pussy with a sense of urgency when she went over the top – her first ever cock induced orgasm. Her breath was ragged, her skin wet with perspiration and her hips urgently pounding up against him.

"Cum! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMMING! Oh please cum with me! Cum deep inside of me!" The constant rippling of her loins, the tightness of her hole was all the invitation Kirk needed as he slammed down into her and sprayed his seed throughout her birthday pussy. He lifted her legs over his broad shoulders and continued pounding his still hard cock into her. She could only moan and stare at their passion fueled reflection in the mirror as he savagely gave her the gift she really craved. Seeing the reflection of his massive cock in the mirror as he withdrew from her pussy Kirk saw an eerie similarity of passion and lust between mother and daughter. Feeling her daughter's man's cock's heat, its thickness as it plunged back into her depths pulled mother to the edge again. They came together again before he quickly withdrew, pulled her to her knees and finally pulled her dress off over her head.

As he stood, she knelt to the floor and placed a kiss on his hard cock. When she opened her mouth to engulf him, he began rocking his hips face fucking her. Over her muffled moans Kirk thought he heard the sound of a door opening in the living room. He ignored it because he felt the strong movement and sucking sensation from the lovely mouth on his cock. Because he was facing the door only he saw the shocked face of Li Su as he face fucked her mother. Li Su's mouth flew open from both the sight and her mother's urgent words. "Fuck my mouth hard – cum inside of my mouth like you did my pussy!"

Li Su's eyes glazed as she slumped against the wall, lifting a finger to her lips so Kirk would not betray her presence. She slid down the wall to softly place her briefcase on the floor. She then lifted her skirt and plunged one hand between her legs. She began humping her hand into her pussy in perfect rhythm with Kirk's humping her mother's mouth.

A man possessed, Kirk held nothing back. He grasped each side of Li Su's mother's head and plowed his cock into her mouth. Feeling himself about to explode, he looked down and saw Birthday Girl furiously friggin' herself. He grunted and urged her (THEM) to cum with him! As he erupted he realized she'd (THEY'D) complied. The birthday girl was alternately screaming around his cock and ejaculating from her frothy pussy. Her daughter was overcome, eyes glazed and her mouth in a soundless orgasmic snarl as she slipped down the wall to the floor.

To distract the mother and allow the daughter to slink away he pulled Mom to her knees and urged her to lick his cock clean. "I will after you take picture of cum on face and if you promise I can have your cock in my ass next!" Li Su's hand flew to cover her mouth at hearing these words from her supposedly "Traditional & Shy Chinese Mother"!

Hard again almost instantly, Kirk positioned her on her knees on the bed facing away from the door. "I'll bet you want a picture of my big black dick in your ass too right?"

"Yes, I want a lot of naughty birthday pictures!"

Kirk took a shot of his thick mushroom head as it spread her sphincter and plopped inside, another as the shaft began to disappear in her tight hole and a last one as his balls slapped against her muscular athlete's butt. He glanced over his shoulder to see Li Su slowly regaining her feet and slinking towards the door on wobbly legs.

"Now give my birthday butt a good hard fucking!" the not so traditional mom hissed between gritted teeth. "It hurts a lot. I feel so full but want you to fuck my ass hard 'cause I know I'll get it again!" Kirk grabbed her slim hips and abided by her wishes. He slammed his thick black meat into her. Whenever he slowed his pace as he dripped sweat onto her arched back she began ramming herself backwards onto him. Feeling a roiling from his loins signaling his climax, he reached beneath her and starting alternately stroking and pinching her hard clit. He felt it first pulse and then suddenly harden as her bowels rippled around his cock. She screamed out her orgasm which triggered his and he exploded into her! "Take my cum!" he growled "Take all of my cum up your tight virgin ass!"

She collapsed and fell forward causing him to slip from her grotesquely stretched ass. Nearly spent, he fell onto her back and rolled to her side. Their heaving breathing was the only sound in the sex drenched aroma of the room.

Li Su's mother glanced at the clock and realized it was past noon, the time Li Su said she'd be home. In a panic she scrambled to her knees and said "You better hurry and get dressed! Li Su will be home soon!"

Kirk hurried and left quickly although he knew Li Su had already been there, cum hard and slipped back out. As he neared the exit from the parking lot, he saw Li Su slumped behind the wheel of her car. He pulled along side and parked. Being unsure how she'd react, he walked slowly towards her. As she saw him approach, her face broke out into the broadest of smiles. She leapt out of the car and threw her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for giving my mother the best ever birthday present!!!!!!! I'm sure she'll remember it always. I KNOW I will!"

"You are welcome! I didn't know what to expect and how she might react but she really surprised me!"

"She surprised me too! I never ever thought she'd go that far and NEVER thought I'd see it myself! I was surprised at myself too when I heard her asking you for more. I couldn't stop myself from joining in by masturbating!"

"I am without words!" Kirk said. "I still not sure what just happened – both today with your mother and over the last few weeks with you. WOW!"

"I know what happened" Li Su smiled "You have made two women in my family very happy! I think I'll go in and see how she's doing" Li Su said.

"I think giving her another fifteen minutes or so might be better. She needs to straighten up her room and probably take a shower."

"OK" Li Su said "Can we take a walk around the block?"

As they walked slowly Li Su spoke softly. "I don't how I can ever thank you."

"No thanks are needed."

"I know I told her that it would be OK but in a way, I am stunned that she did it. How did it happen?"

"You know I won't say anything about that" Kirk replied "I would never discuss you and me with anyone and I certainly will never discuss anything about your Mom and me."

"Somehow I knew you'd say that. It means I made a good choice."

"If you get any details beyond what you saw, they'll have to come from your mother."

"You're right, the only thing that is important is that she enjoyed her birthday gifts!"

Inside her mother was scurrying about the apartment – making the bed, opening windows and lighting incense before showering. As she quickly patted herself dry in front of the mirror, she smiled in satisfaction. "That was the birthday gift I dreamed of!" She slipped her birthday dress back on, buttoned it almost to the ankle and sat on the sofa awaiting her daughter's arrival.

Minutes later, when she heard Li Su's key unlock the door, Mom greeted her.

She pointed to the flowers – "Look he brought me flowers – what a nice man. Thanks for letting him visit on my birthday!"

"It doesn't look like she's ready to share any details yet" Li Su thought as she hugged her mother. "Did he like your birthday dress?" she asked.

"I think so" her mother deflected "He really seemed to! Thanks again for introducing me to him. What a nice man!"

Kirk had made his way back to the hotel after a stop at an electronics store. He picked up a thumb drive (red of course) to transfer Mom's birthday pictures. Not having seen them himself, he was unsure if he'd keep copies for himself. After perusing them, seeing her exquisite body and their shared passion, he knew he enjoy them in the future. After transferring them to the thumb drive, he looked at them once more before setting them aside to begin work. For the next few hours he concentrated on preparing for the next few days of interviews and planning.

While his work moved steadily, Li Su and her mother's was more frantic. They needed to visit the US Embassy to begin the asylum application process, meet with the divorce attorney they'd share and make lists of things they both needed to accomplish to effect her Mom's permanent relocation and separation from the men in their lives – their soon to be ex-husbands. Both were spoken of with disdain however when the name of the new man in their lives, Kirk's, was mentioned they both smiled. Li Su had intentionally mentioned him a few times to provide her mother an opening to elaborate on his earlier visit. However her mom was either not ready to divulge details or had no intent to do so. At each mention of Kirk's name she simply smiled, her eyes dancing, or said "Nice man – VERY nice man!"

They exchanged knowing looks that acknowledged Mom's liaison with Kirk but neither offered words to describe the unknown details that each of them separately held. When her mother wasn't looking, Li Su closely inspected her birthday dress for any vestiges of Kirk. Her mother quietly hoped that the quick steaming she'd given it eliminated the telltale wrinkles of her visitor's passion.

By early evening Kirk had accomplished all that he'd set out to do. He was contemplating ordering room service when his cell phone buzzed indicating an incoming text.

"Would you join my mother and me for a light snack and a drink?" read Li Su's message.

He replied "That's a possibility. Where?"

"In the restaurant on the first floor of your hotel. We just arrived!"

Kirk washed his face and slipped into his blazer, checked himself in the mirror and, after slipping the red thumb drive in his pocket, headed for the elevator. It was easy to spot Li Su as he entered the restaurant – the Chinese beauty was smiling in his direction from a booth. As he approach, Li Su swung her shapely legs to the floor tiptoed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck.

"You sit between us! Mom's in the restroom. I need to excuse myself too when she gets back."

As they slid into the booth, Kirk felt Li Su's hand brushing his cock. "I miss not having this in me today but promise me I can have deep inside me tomorrow!" He slipped his hand into her lap, stroked her loins as she spread her legs and said "promise".

Li Su slid in and rested a palm on Kirk's thigh "Thanks again for making this such a special birthday for my mother!"

"You're welcome! And it looks like your dress was a big hit. She looks absolutely great in it!"

"She really likes it but can't wear it anymore after today – another Chinese custom."

"Oh?"

"Technically she could wear it but only in the company of the man that made love to her when she first wore it. Because I asked you to be that man and to make love to her only once ..." she stopped mid-sentence when she saw her mother approaching.

Kirk noticed Li Su's mother beaming as she walked in their direction. She was wearing her birthday dress with a bounce in her step. Kirk swung the table out so Li Su could slide out and she could slide in. He noticed her hands began moving quickly beneath the table as Li Su disappeared towards the ladies room. As she slid close Kirk felt her hand grasp his revealing the reason for her hand movements. She hand unbuttoned her dress well up her leg and pulled his ebony hand between her thighs.

"I wanted to feel your hands on me one more time before my birthday is over!" She then slid his hands upwards to her silky bush revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. She moaned as his slipped one, then two digits into her and his thumb brushing her clit. She clamped her legs around his hand and thrust her hips forward as a mini-climax rippled through her.

"You are a special man!" she whispered as she released his hand and began quickly rebuttoning her dress. When she finished she pressed a small cloth object into his hand which he slipped into his pocket discreetly. Li Su was approaching as he deftly slipped the red thumb drive into her mother's hand.

"Thank you and I hope we can take more pictures one day!" she cooed.

Before he could mention Li Su's "One time only" permission, she had arrived back at the table.

"This could get complicated!" Kirk thought to himself.

Although the rest of the evening was fun and pleasant enough, Kirk sensed an underlying tension between mother and daughter. Beneath the table, one unseen by the other, they appeared to be vying for his attention. Throughout the night he felt one or the other pressing a thigh tightly against him with one or the other rocking a shapely thigh against his to demand his attention. He felt it especially when he asked a waiter to take a picture of the three of them. Both pressed against him tightly. Li Su's breast pressed hard against his arm. Her mother dropped a hand into his lap and gave his manhood a light squeeze.

When it was finally time to call it an evening, he escorted them to their car. He first opened the passenger side door for Mom who squeezed his extended hand in rapid succession before giving him a peck on the cheek and an eyeful of thigh as she pulled her dress up before sliding into her seat.

Li Su seemed intent on reasserting her claim to his affections. As he opened her door, she pressed against him, wriggling her hips against his cock for all to see and cupping his neck as her tongue explored his lips before plunging into his mouth. Her point made, she slowly released him and displayed both legs and her crotch as she sat, then swung into her seat.

Li Su was surprised that she felt a flicker of jealousy ... towards her own mother yet! "Maybe its only because she was able to enjoy the pleasure of his big black cock today and I wasn't" she thought "I wanted it but I wanted her to enjoy the extreme orgasmic pleasure only his big block cock could give her even more. Tomorrow it will be mine alone again!" Despite her own reassuring thoughts she couldn't quite shake the feeling that she'd let a genie out of the bottle that couldn't be shoved back inside. She glanced into her rear view mirror, waved and drove off.

Kirk waved them on their way and took the elevator to his floor. Upon entering his room he recalled the small cloth Li Su's mother had pressed into his hand. He withdrew it from his pocket and saw that it was a small red velvet pouch. He opened the drawstring top and pulled out the contents – two buttons from her birthday dress. Each had two slivers of red silk pulled through the button holes. He quickly recognized the fabric as the bows from the red thong she wore earlier. With the buttons was a note that read:

"Today you released me from the bonds of my past and introduced me to a new world of pleasure and possibility. For that I sincerely thank you!" It was signed in beautiful handwriting and for the first time Kirk learned her name:

娴 Xián (Refined and skilled lady)

He thought that Xian's parents had indeed chosen her name well as she too had chosen well with Li Su.

As each lay down to end this eventful day, the intersection of three lives, three loins was apparent.

Li Su reached into her night stand and retrieved the black dildo that she hadn't used in months. She flicked it on, plunged it into her depths and whispered Kirk's name.

Xian smiled she reflected on the sheer ecstasy and orgasmic release his cock had given her. She unbuttoned her birthday dress for the last time, lay back, spread her legs and began slowly stroking her swollen lips.

Kirk lay on his back in the dark looking at the picture of the three lovers taken earlier by the waiter. "Pretty ... Passionate ... Potentially dangerous, but that's for the future. Tomorrow will be busy" he thought before turning off his phone and drifting off to sleep.

12