Black-Eyed Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up dammit!"

I lean out of the way, scrunching my shoulders up to try and protect my face. You fill your fist with my hair and pull me into the totally dark house. You grab my arm and leaning over, you pick me up and throw me across your shoulders. My arms over your right shoulder and my legs over your left. You kick the door closed.

The house is completely dark. I can't see a thing. However, you walk sure-footedly across the floor and around one corner to the right. You walk into another room and in a few steps your foot hits something and you throw me off your shoulder.

I squeal while I'm floating helplessly in the air, thinking you were throwing me on the floor. I land on a soft bed and lay there in the darkness quietly. I can't see or hear a thing. You pull my bound hands toward you and cut the ropes.

Rubbing my wrists, I look around the room and can see nothing. There is no sound of any kind. I'm not sure if you are still in the room. "Khan?"

No answer.

"Khan? Please answer me."

I hear your footfalls going away from me and then the door closes. In a few seconds I see a faint light enter the room from the crack at the bottom of the door. I can hear you walking around. I walk to the door slowly through the dark, and try the knob. I have a feeling it would be locked. Yes. I run my palm along the wall feeling for a light switch, and can find none. Panic tries to overtake me and I can taste bile rising in my throat. I take several deep breaths. My lips hurt from the tape being ripped off. My ass hurts from your assault. My wrists ache from the ropes. But otherwise I'm unhurt. You could have easily killed me by now if that was your intention. I know that's not what you want. What do you want with me? This darkness has no end. This room could be a few feet across or it could be a ballroom.

I get down on all fours and peer through the crack at the bottom of the door, toward the only light there is. I can see only an inch or two. A shiny hard wood floor is all I see. The reflection of the light is off to the right.

I stand and slowly work my hands along the wall searching for anything. I feel nothing at all. I reach the corner and am relieved somewhat that I have come to a corner and realize that the room is not that big. I turn and continue to feel along this wall. Reaching high and down low. It's smooth like the other one, paint and not paper. I encounter a picture hanging up high. I jerk it off the nail and throw it in the direction of the door. The glass shatters and I hear the wooden frame splinter. I move on gingerly and bump into an end table. A lamp. Ah. I find the switch half expecting it not to come on. But the room is finally bright with light. I have to squint my eyes for a few seconds before my eyes get used to the sudden brightness.

I hear a dog bark from somewhere outside and that same instant, you bang the door open and charge at me. You grab me around the waist with one arm and your other hand is over my mouth again. You propel both of us onto the bed and we land with a, 'whump!' You hold me tight against your body. We land on our left sides. You are holding me so tightly we move as one. Your left arm is around my middle and your right hand across my mouth.

I squirm against you.

"Quiet!" Your voice is a whisper but commanding. We lay quietly. I see two open windows with bars on the outside. The light blue lace curtains blow gently and just flap softly on the side of the bed. "Lay still and just listen."

I can hear the dog outside the window scratching in the dirt. It sounds like.......leaves......sticks. The dog is yipping softly, growling. It's a puppy playing, or maybe he's on the scent of a rabbit or a mouse.

Your hips start to hump on my bottom. Just slightly. I try to wiggle my hips away from you as I groan and grunt and try to scream through the pressure of your hand.

"Sssshhh," you hiss in my ear. "Lay still and keep quiet."

Your humping is still only slight and slow. "I didn't bring you here to hurt you Anna."

I feel you getting hard again. It's length is along my butt crack.

"But I will if I have to. Be quiet and listen for a minute."

I quiet down, and your grip on my mouth loosens somewhat. Your hips are still rocking against my butt. Almost in a subconscious way.

"I bet he's just another drop-off. People dump their unwanted animals off around here all the time." You whisper as if someone might be around looking for the dog. Still the humping goes on.

After a few more minutes we hear a frantic scrambling and the dog barks wildly and takes off running. He must have flushed out the rabbit. We can hear the barking fade as he runs down the road. No other sounds. No vehicles.

Your hips are still thrusting forward toward my butt. Your length snuggled in between my cheeks. "My name is Tony," you whisper.

You take your hand away from my mouth and slide it under me around my waist. Your other hand goes between my legs cupping my mound. Your long fingers curl down and you work my pants inside my slit a little ways. You pump harder a few times and groan.

"Tony, I have to go to the bathroom." I've been about to burst for twenty minutes.

You lay still for a minute or two. Then you bring your hand from my crotch to my chin and pulling my mouth around, you kiss me softly.

"Okay."

You leave the room closing the door behind you.

I get up and walk around. Why didn't you show me to the bathroom? I try the door. It's locked again. I look around for another door in the room. There is one that I assume is the closet. I open it, and it is just that. A few men's clothes hang there. Two pair of dress shoes on the floor. I go back to the other door and knock. "Tony? Are you there? I have to go bad. Please."

I can hear nothing. No noise at all. You aren't walking around. No radio, no television. I go back to sit on the bed. I can't even sit down my bladder is so full. I start to pace. It's becoming very uncomfortable. I take some deep breaths. I look around for a cup even. A waste basket and some Kleenex. You come back through the door to my great relief.

"Put these on." You instruct and throw a pair of jeans on the bed.

"Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"No. Hurry and put those on then you can go."

I don't argue. I try to hurry so I can empty my bladder. I take off my shoes with the toes of my feet. I doubt if I could even lean over without wetting myself. I slip my pants off, my long blouse barely covering my pubic area. I don't bother to turn around and try to be modest. I don't care, I just have to pee. I slip the jeans up over my hips and zip them. I assume they are your jeans because they are tight in the hips and loose in the waist. I walk toward the door in my stocking feet. You block my path with your arm.

I look up at you. "I have to go....NOW."

"Go 'head," you tell me.

I stare at you. "Where?"

"Right here," you answer.

"Right here where?" I ask, looking around. There is no toilet in the room.

"Right where you're standing," you answer and you lean against the wall and cross your arms over your chest.

"You mean you want me to pee in my pants?"

You nod in the affirmative.

"No." I say and start to pace again.

"Have it your way. I can stand here all night. How long can you stand there holding it?"

"Damn you Tony, let me go to the bathroom. Please."

"No. I'm going to watch you pee in your pants. I mean, they're MY jeans, it will be like pissing on me. You'd like to do something to me wouldn't you? Now's your chance. You can piss on me."

I pace. Then walking up to you, I intend to slap you. I pull my hand back and you catch it in your strong fist before it makes contact.

Shaking my hand from yours I walk back across the room. I can't stand it anymore. I turn to face the wall and bracing my hands against it, I finally let it go. I can feel the warmth spread out through my groin.

"Turn around," you order me.

I don't.

You come over to me and jerking me around to face you, you put both hands on my upper arms and stare at my crotch. You're so close you can hear the hissing sound of the urine leaving my body. The wetness spreads out to the middle of my thighs.

"Oh shit," you mutter.

I try to stop it but I can't. It feels too good to get rid of it. It spreads down to mid-calf. I can't believe it's still going.

"Damn woman. You really had to go bad didn't you?"

You turn me around and slap my butt three times. The material makes a wet splash.

Turning me back around you feel the crotch of the urine soaked jeans.

"Mmmm. Does it feel better now?"

"Yes. Thanks for nothing."

"Thank you. I enjoyed the show." You pull the zipper down and peel the wet jeans down my legs and help me step out of them. Then you lead me to the bathroom.

"Now you can take a shower and I'll find you some dry clothes."

You're back in just a few minutes with a clean pair of jeans, a blue shirt, and even a pair of socks.

"You don't need your bra. I'd just rip it off you anyway."

You turn on the shower spray and adjust the temperature. Then you stand back and lean against the bathroom doorjamb.

I step into the shower and then remove my torn blouse and bra. I open the shower curtain a small gap and throw the wet things at you. You catch the blouse and wringing it out in the sink, you toss it into the corner.

The warm water feels good. I want to linger in the spray, but I was afraid at any moment you were going to pull open the curtain and drag me out. I wash quickly and turn off the water. I peek out around the edge of the shower curtain. You're standing there with a grin and a yellow towel hanging from your right index finger.

I reach for the towel and you back away, knowing that I would have to come out from behind the shower curtain to get it.

So I throw open the curtain and come out picking the towel off your finger. You just stand there with a grin.

I barely get the towel wrapped around me and you grab my arm pulling me back into the bedroom. The fresh clothes are laid out on the bed. You release my hand.

"Before you get dressed I have a little something for you." You stand between me and the door and slowly unzip your jeans.

I try to run to the open door but you grab me and throw me on the bed. The towel comes loose from around me and I try to hold it up to my chest. You grab it and throw it on the floor. Then you slowly get onto the bed. I curl up in a ball to try and hide my naked body.

"No. Don't hide from me Anna. You have a beautiful body. You know you do. You like to flaunt it in front of men."

You stroke the skin of my back and down to my buttocks.

"You know men like to look at you."

I hear the rustle of your jeans at my back and know that you're taking them down.

"Look at me."

I turn my head to see you stroking your thickness.

"I'm going to give you what you want. You want a man to take control of you. You need to be ravished by a man that can handle you."

You take my right wrist in your right hand and you push my hips up so my knees are tucked under me with my naked ass sticking in the air.

"No, I like nice men," I answer.

"Bullshit. You like nasty men."

You take a small tube of something out of your pocket and smear it all over your long thick cock. "Do you like my cock, Anna?"

"No."

"Look at it. You like to watch me stroking it. You're a nasty girl."

"No I'm not," I protest. I can see you out of the corner of my eye.

You lay on your side holding my ass in the air and putting your mouth next to mine, you whisper.

"Yes, you are my slutty, Anna. You are nasty. And you like nasty men. You can't wait to feel this hard dick inside you."

You rub your hardness on my leg and slap my bare ass.

"I know you're a nasty slutty girl, Anna, and I can prove it."

You reach back and push two fingers inside me. You find a wetness that you knew you were going to find.

"Mmmmm. Why are you so wet, Anna? Why is your pussy practically dripping with wetness if you aren't enjoying it? You like rough nasty men."

You pound your fingers inside me. I grunt. With pain or pleasure I can't really tell for sure.

You bring your fingers up to my mouth and stick them between my lips. I bite down on your fingers. I can taste my juices.

"I'm glad that wasn't my dick I shoved in your mouth."

You slap my ass hard. And again. And again.

I relent and release the grip I have on you with my teeth.

You grab my head between your strong hands and pull me up so that we are face to face resting on our knees.

"You shouldn't have done that my nasty cunt. I was going to make you cum before I pound my hard cock into you. But now, you will have to forgo your pleasure. I'm going to shove my big dick into you and keep pounding and pounding until I squirt every last drop of my hot cum deep inside your belly."

You throw me down on my stomach and pulling my ass up in the air again, you get on your knees behind me grabbing my right wrist with your right hand and my left in your left. You shove your hard cock deep inside me with one thrust. Pulling on my arms you thrust into me, going fast and deep. I feel your balls slapping against my pouty lips.

We both grunt with every thrust. You go even deeper and faster. My pussy is stretched to the limit.

You can feel the walls of my snatch sucking on you, pushing and pulling on you with each thrust as you bang against my ass cheeks.

You watch the flesh of my ass cheeks ripple with each deep thrust of your hips and with one last hard push you spray your hot juice deep inside my body. You grunt and groan with each spasm. Pulling hard on my arms you lean your shoulders back and try to get deeper inside my tight hole. Each time your cock swells with a burst of fluid, you feel my muscles clamp down on you.

"Mmm yeah. Mmmm mmmm."

You pump into me a few more times. "That feels wonderful. Your pussy is sucking on me. Fuuuuccckkk me."

You relax your hold, and we lay over on our sides and drift off to sleep with your softening prick still inside me.

Sometime later I awoke naked but you had covered me with a soft blanket. You were not in the bed. I tried to roll over but my arms and feet were bound. I was instantly wide awake. According to the clock on the bed side table it had been two hours. Dammit! How could I fall asleep? How could you get me trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey without waking me? I pulled on my arms and could move very little. My legs were fairly loose and I could move my hips around. Where the hell are you and what are your plans now? You come into the bedroom carrying a tray.

"Did you have a nice nap?" You ask as you sit on the edge of the bed.

"No. How long are you going to keep me here?"

"Long enough."

"Long enough for what?"

"You'll see," you answer as you prop several pillows behind my head.

You have a can of 7-Up with a straw sticking up out of the hole and you hold it up to my lips guiding the straw to my mouth. This is the first chance I have to really see your eyes up close. Very dark. The brown iris is almost as black as the pupil.

Next you hold the corner of a grilled cheese sandwich to my mouth.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I brought you something to eat. Aren't you hungry?"

I eye you suspiciously. "Yes." I take a bite of the sandwich. "Why are you being nice to me now?"

"It's for what's to come. Part of the plan."

What did that mean? I wonder, as you feed me the very good grilled cheese and I finish off the 7-Up.

You take the tray back to the other room, and come back with more of the strips of nylon cloth that bind my hands and feet. You loop one long strip around my waist and tie it somehow under the bed.

"Stop it! Let me go!" I squirm and pull on my arms. Then you loop the other strip around my waist and tie it under the bed on the other side. I can't move my hips at all. You pull the material on my left foot so it's tight. Moving to my right foot you pull the end of the cloth and my leg is forced to the side.

I can move very little. My arms are pulled tight as are my legs. I can't move my hips side to side or up or down.

You stand beside the bed slowly undressing. All the while you keep your eyes locked with mine.

I squirm as much as I can, only being able to twist my shoulders slightly and move my head around.

You walk to the foot of the bed and slowly climb up my body. Keeping your black eyes locked on my blue ones, you hover over me supporting yourself on your outstretched arms and your toes. You look like you're preparing to do some push-ups.

I close my eyes and turn my face away from your gaze. I can feel your head coming closer. You continue to hold your body away from me. Your lips fall softly on my cheek, kissing me tenderly. I shake my head side to side and try to push my head down into the pillow.

"Stop it! Damn you! You're crazy! What the hell is wrong with you? Aren't you done with me? Let me go you son of a bitch!" I squirm, moving my body what little I can until my strength is gone.

You continue hovering and softly and tenderly kissing my face.

"You bastard! I'm tired of playing this damn game with you! Let me go!" The tight wrappings you have on me would not yield even an inch.

Your tongue teases my ear. You say nothing.

"You crazy bastard! Let me go!" I struggle again trying to shake loose the ties. I wiggle my entire body turning my head side to side and rocking my shoulders what little I can.

"Why did you grab me? What more do you want? I let you fuck me twice." I look you straight in the eye. "Now---let---me---go."

You just grin and capture my lips only momentarily before I jerk away again.

"You're trying to make me like it----but I don't! I like nice men!"

You grin again. Hover. Light tender kisses.

"Stop it!" I yell. "Get the hell off me and let me go!" I scream and scream again. "Damn you! You crazy son of a bitch!"

Hover. Grin. Kiss.

Then you slowly lower yourself down. I feel your hard cock touch me first, then your legs, chest. You take hold of my face between your palms. Grin. Your black eyes remain fixed on mine as you rest your lips against my squeezed tight unresponsive mouth. You continue to press soft butterfly kisses on my lips. My cheeks. My eyes.

The muscles of my entire body ache from the strain of fighting and getting nowhere. I totally relax and go completely limp.

Grin. "Mmmm," you moan.

Your soft kisses move down my neck, my throat, the swell of my breasts. When your mouth reaches my nipple your tongue snakes out and you draw it across the peak. It immediately tightens. You open your mouth and your warm breath makes the wetness feel cool. My nipple puckers even more. Grin. You lave it again and move over to the other summit. It gets the same treatment. A long soft lick. Breath. Lick. Grin.

You kiss your way down my rib cage, my stomach, under the binds around my waist. My hip bones. My hairline. My pubic mound.

You shift your position lower and I start to squirm again. The tight wrap around my waist prevents me from moving my hips away from your mouth.

You slide one hand under my butt and with your other, your fingers spread my lips open. Your tongue lands directly on my clit. I strain against the bonds and try to buck my hips. I can only move a fraction of an inch.

"Aahh! No! Stop it!" I grunt.

You move the hand under my ass and bury your thumb inside me. Your fingers curl around my left cheek.

"Oh! Dammit! Get away from me!"

Your tongue joins your thumb and you lick me on the inside. On the left, on the right, up the center. Oh shit. It feels---------.

"Tony----stop it please. You have to let me go."

Dammit. It feels-------.

"I don't like it. You aren't a nice man. I like nice men."

Shit. I can't move away from you. I change my tactics and pretend to relax. I moan. After what I feel is a reasonable amount of time, I moan and groan and fake a climax just to get your tormenting mouth off me.