Black-Eyed Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You suck my clit into your mouth.

"Mmmm mmm," you hum in a negative response.

You know I was faking it damn you. Oh my, you're still humming. Oh my. A very nice hummer. No dammit.

"Stop it." I can't relax. Damn. "You can't-----." It doesn't feel good. I won't let it feel good. Shit, you've got that long tongue up far inside me again. "Don't."

Why do you have to keep doing that? You have a very talented way of doing that.

"NO! Stop! Please!! Tony! Stop it." It can't be held back.

I explode in the strongest most intense climax I have ever experienced. Oh shit, oh shit. I tingle all over. I feel it down to my hair follicles. Oh shit. I'm light-headed.

I immediately start to cry. I feel ashamed. I can't believe I allowed myself to feel good. I tried to stop it. Damn.

You climb back up and lay atop me. You don't say a word. You wipe the tears off that have run down my temples with your thumbs and you kiss each eye. My nose. Each cheek. My lips.

You get off the bed and loosen all my bonds then slip on your jeans and walk out of the room in your bare feet and no shirt. In just a few seconds you return with a robe and lay it on the bed.

What the devil are you up to now? You didn't do anything else. I disentangle myself from the ties around my waist and put on the robe. I sit there for a little while. Waiting------for----I don't know what. I need to go to the bathroom so I get up and try the door. It opens.

You're sitting on the couch, your right ankle crossed over your left knee. You have a bottle of beer in you hand. Still no shirt, no shoes. I walk on to the bathroom.

When I come out, you're standing right outside the door holding a glass of iced tea out to me. I take it and take a big drink.

"My name is Anthony Byron Khan. Come and sit down."

You touch my elbow and point open-palmed to the couch. "You've heard of Genghis Khan?"

"Yes," I answer.

"He's a cousin or something way up the line in my ancestor pool. That must be where I got this 'conqueror' gene." We both sit down.

"Two weeks ago I was in the library computer lab when you walked in. You were like a punch in the chest. After you left, I sat at the terminal where you were. I was able to get into your e mail. I learned many things about you Anna. Remember the letter you sent to your friend Betsy?"

I thought back to that letter. Oh no. I was telling her about my fantasy about an aggressive man. Oh shit. I didn't say anything about taking it up the ass, though.

"And you told your mom you had a grilled cheese for lunch. You drink 7-Up and instant tea---decaf. You have three nieces and one nephew. Your grandpa just died. Sorry. You have a gang-bang fantasy. You live out in the country. You're allergic to strawberries. I could go on."

I just stare at you.

You go into the other room and return with my clothes laundered and folded in a neat pile.

"Get dressed. Your blouse is in sad shape, here's a T-shirt of mine you can have."

I walk into the bedroom and get dressed in a daze. Who the hell are you? What the hell is going on? Are you a nice guy, or a crazy lunatic?

You're completely dressed also when I come out of the bedroom, and you're standing at the open front door with your car keys in your hand.

You hand me my purse and my paperwork from the library. Last I knew I dropped these things on the ground by the bicycle rack.

You open the car door for me and even fasten my seat belt across my lap.

Without speaking a word to each other you drive back to the library and park beside my car.

My brain is in a fog. You undo my seat belt and come around to open my door. The tape is gone, the windows are up. Everything looks normal.

You offer your hand down to me and assist me getting out of the car.

When you reach out toward my face with both hands I turn my head away. You frame my face in your warm palms and turn my head to the front. You back me up so my butt is against my car door and lean into me. The sun is coming up and the streetlights are still on. Those black eyes have a warm sheen.

"I'll call you in a couple of days," you whisper as your lips softly, very gently, pluck at mine.

I resist and try not to respond. I remain passive.

"Damn you," I whisper back.

You deepen the kiss. Your tongue snakes out and caresses my bottom lip. I part my lips and can't help but enjoy it. I can feel your lips curve into that stupid----cute grin.

You release my head and take my hand in both of yours bringing it up to your lips for a gentlemanly kiss on my knuckles.

You close the passenger door of you car, getting ready to drive off. I stand there next to the door of my car pretty much stupefied.

"You enjoyed yourself last night didn't you?" You ask with that damn grin on your face.

"No."

"Liar."