Black Falcon and the Returning Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"You have changed Bolt, this stupid little crusade you think your on is some grade A conspiracy theory bullshit and if you think me or any of my fellow superheroine sisters will just flat out retire because you said so well then little Bolt you have another thing coming," Falcon says in her most dominating tone of voice.

"I missed hearing your cute little voice talk tough Black Falcon but perhaps I didn't make myself clear," Blue says stepping forward again, "I'm giving you a chance to be at my side as we take all the slutty tramp heroines and teach them a real lesson in respect and being a true heroine."

"However Falcon as much as it pains me if you do choose to stand beside your fellow slutty sisters and for your rights to be nothing but wank fodder and sex holes for the criminal underclass then I will have no choice but to give you exactly what you desire," Bolt says and for the first time today she clenches her fists.

Black Falcon sees it and quickly closes her own hands into fists and adopts a fighting pose, "Blue you don't want me to kick your ass why don't you run off back to whatever crazy cave you have been living in and let me and the rest of my 'slutty superheroine sisters' do what you clearly could not, save the world."

Smiling Bolt lowers herself down into a fighting stance, "Last chance sexy girl join in with my mission or watch in vain as I break and destroy ever last spandex slut heroine on the face of this planet."

Falcon returns Blue's smile with a little cocky grin of her own, "Oh Bolt you poor thing, turning all bad and evil it's a shame I'm going to have to kick your ass all over my own house."

The two heroines pose standing in their normal fighting stance neither taking their eyes off the other waiting for the other to pounce. Finally Falcon gets bored of the stare down and pushes forward going for one big knockout right hand that Bolt easily deflects. Bolt fires a shot of her own but Falcon is fast at hand to hand combat and stops the blow with her forearm and quickly looks for a counter punch which is also blocked. With a hand on Falcon's fist Bolt tries to turn Falcon and twist her arm around but a few quick slaps to her arm breaks Bolt's grip and she is forced to give ground as Falcon comes on the attack again. Black Falcon throws two big punches but Blue Bolt ducks and moves back throwing her own fist forward but Falcon is easily able to catch her fist before it hits her in the face. Falcon grips tighter on Bolt's hand trying to crush it but Bolt fires an open palm thrust slapping Falcon in the chest making her stumble backwards. Holding her chest in pain Falcon steps up ready to fight again but Blue Bolt lifts her hand up and shoots a pure coloured ball of energy out and it flies right into Falcon. The bolt hits Falcon hard in the chest sending her flying backwards into the wall which she hits with a massive thud.

Bolt smiles putting her hand down, "I warned you Black Falcon I am far more dangerous than you think and I will teach you for being such a trampy dirty superheroine slut."

Blue Bolt gained her amazing superpowers in a freak lighting storm on holiday in South Africa when several lightning bolts struck her car and her 7 year old self is zapped with an unknown amount of energy. It was more than her young body could handle but after waking from a month long coma she found herself almost charged up with pure lighting. She could also move and strike as fast as a bolt of lightning and with special training she soon learned to control her amazing powers and become a superheroine. Black Falcon slowly picks herself up off the floor rubbing her sore chest having taken a stiff Bolt shot and she is a little dazed getting to her feet.

"Come on Falcon early retirement and less revealing clothes must be better than getting your ass kicked in your own home sweet home," Bolt taunts.

Falcon puts her hands up with her head still spinning as the last person she would have ever picked for turning bad would have been Blue Bolt. For her the almost worst thing about Bolt suddenly quitting was the fact Falcon was sure she would never see the sexy blonde again. Racing forward Bolt moves extra fast, too fast for Falcon to see and allows Bolt to fire a hard punch right into Falcon's exposed mid-section. Falcon grunts loudly as her bare belly is punched hard and she staggers back moaning as the air is forcefully punched out of her body. Just like lightning Bolt swings her fist fast hitting a bend over Falcon right in the chin. The uppercut snaps Falcon's head back and she falls backwards dazed and hurt as she drops onto her carpet holding her sore chin.

"Can't you see it Falcon a day where the stupid normal human beings come on their hands and knees begging us to save them," Bolt says yelling down at a hurt Falcon, "We should be ruling the world Falcon not being second class citizens being groped by all those weak disgusting ordinary people."

Falcon spits onto the floor pulling herself to her feet rubbing her jaw wondering what could have happened to her best friend to make her turn so bad. Bolt moves forward fast again like a lighting strike. She throws a combo of blows, fast hands peppering Falcon's face and mind section with rights and left beating her down. She slows down with Falcon dazed and unsteady on her feet having been battered by a massive amount of blows and then Bolt closes her hands together and swings with an axe handle hammer bow. She bashes Falcon right in the chest once again knocking the red headed girl backwards sending her crashing into a chair. Black Falcon is knocked down and is sat down moaning in pain as Blue Bolt is utterly controlling and dominating this fight. Bolt smiles across at Falcon dazed, sat in a chair and when Bolt raises her hand and starts to charge up another bolt of pure energy. The blue circle bolt lights up and gets bigger and bigger around Bolt's palm and she punches it forward shooting it right at a sitting Falcon who sees it coming and at the last second is able to roll off the chair and dodge out of the way. The bolt fires right though the chair setting it on fire and Falcon rolls out the way and is quickly back on her feet staring at Bolt as Bolt looks at the burning hole in the chair knowing she was so close to really hurting Falcon. The girls walk towards each other both hands raised and grab onto each other in a test of strength and push against each other. Growling softly both girls push hard, all their weight pushing against each other both trying to gain the advantage. Pushing hard Bolt suddenly throws her hands up in the air breaking the grip then she tries for a super fat punch to Falcon's exposing stomach. Somehow Falcon sees it blocking her punch with her wrist then blocks Bolt's other hand with her forearm then with both Bolt's hands blocked Falcon thinks quickly raising her knee up catching her right in the gut. Blue Bolt moans in shock and pain as she staggers back rubbing her sore belly though her leotard suit looking in anger at Falcon who is back in a fighting stance with a little smirk on her face. They move forward again Bolt this time throwing punches and Falcon blocking then even Bolt's palm thrust is grabbed and blocked by Falcon. Grabbing and squeezing Bolt's wrist Falcon twists it and Bolt squeaks out in pain and tries to break the grip but can't break Falcon's dominate hold as Falcon twists and works on the wrist more twisting and pushing Bolt down bending her over.

Thinking quickly Blue Bolt suddenly moves into a forward roll and breaks Falcon's grip. Quickly Blue is up and turns round but is met with a big open hand slap from Falcon stinging her cheek making her stagger back again in shock. Rubbing her sore face and wrist Bolt looks angry at being outmatched by Falcon's fighting skills and is getting angrier as one of Black Falcon's main skills has always been her amazing fight ability. Bolt throws a big uppercut aiming for Falcon's chin but Falcon just slaps her arm away and aims her own shot at Bolt's chin that even off balance Bolt is lighting fast enough to block the blow and now Bolt throws a side kick out. Falcon catches Bolt's swinging leg and keeps hold of it and now and in surprise Bolt hops for balance as Falcon is grinning with tight hold of her boot and leg. Falcon turns around spinning a one legged Bolt around then lets her go and Blue Bolt is sent flying across the room with a big super powered throw. Bolt hits to wall hard side first and she hits the floor moaning in a bit of pain as she is being beaten down by Black Falcon who is back in her fighting pose looking like a true heroine. Falcon walks over to a dazed Bolt smiling as the tanned blonde pulls herself up to her knees Falcon fires two hard punches right into Bolt's forehead knocking her back down again. She then follows up with a very un heroine like boot right into the stomach hearing Blue gasp beneath her feet as she kicked the air out of her. Leaning down Falcon grabs a chunk of Bolt's long hair and by the back of her Lycra suit and uses those to help pull the fallen superheroine back to her feet. As she pulls Blue's small leotard costume it sinks up little into her asscheeks making her moan in shock and Falcon hears this.

"Awww is this not what you want to be Blue some little dressed up whore being abused," Falcon taunts letting go of Blue's hair and pulling up on her suit a little more.

Bolt visibly gasps and groans softly as her tight suit is pulled and wedgied further up between her asscheeks. Falcon has seen it happen to Bolt many times before, some mean bad guy yanking on her one piece suit giving the blonde a painful and humiliating wedgie but never has Black Falcon been on this side of it and she finds she quite enjoys it. Both hands now grasp onto the back of Blue's costume yanking and pulling up hard making the young blonde gasp as the material disappears between her two tanned cheeks.

"I missed seeing your sexy ass Bolt and your little moans," Falcon teases as she shows irony to the blonde hero by treating her like a slut pulling and tugging her suit higher turning it into a thong.

"MMMMM no stop please Awwww ohhhhhh," Bolt moans as the tight fabric is putting pressure on both her asshole and pussy.

Falcon keeps pulling higher and Bolt closes her eyes from the pain wiggling her hips as she is bent over being given a slow degrading wedgie. One bigger tug clearly exposes all of Blue Bolt's tanned firm ass cheeks and Black Falcon can't resist giving them a few little spanks watching the flesh jiggle. Blue Bolt moans in fury and her ass is being spanked after her own power costume was wedged up exposing her ass cheeks to Falcon.

"You know what I understand why you hate and want some respect Blue because it's way too easy to beat and humiliate you," Falcon says laughing pulling Bolt around so they are facing.

She holds Blue but the front of her suit pulling her forwards so Falcon can look into her one time partner's eyes and smile at her. Falcon then throws a massive uppercut right under the jaw of Bolt knocking her clean off her feet sending the blonde crashing backwards landing right though a glass coffee table. Bolt clearly grunts as first the impact of the punch then the landing leave her in some extreme pain. She rolls over onto her side to get away from the broken glass of the coffee table making Black Falcon laugh as Bolt's thong clad ass is in view once again. The sexy redhead takes a good long giggle at the girl's wedgied up ass and keeps smiling as she open a pad on her belt pulling out a shiny pair of metal handcuffs.

"As much as I'd love to stay and play with you all day Bolt but I'm tired it was a long night shift you know saving the city so I'm going to lock you up and take you back to base for a little bit," Falcon says moving towards a downed Bolt.

"Leave you in a holding cell for 24 hours then you can go back to retirement, back into hiding while remembering how many times you kept getting beaten up and fucked every single fight wondering why it never happened to anyone else," Falcon says talking down to her former partner reading the dazed beaten girl her rights.

She boots Bolt in her exposed ass rolling her from her side and onto her back where Falcon leans down and grabs Blue's hands pulling them together ready to cuff the now bad heroine up. She looks up at Bolt's face for the last time as Bolt looks round feeling her wrist being pinned together. Bolt stares back at her when suddenly her eyes glow blue under her mask then she shoots small bolts from her eyes. The small beads of light catch Falcon right in her open eyes and the redhead screams rocking backwards hand over her face rubbing her burning sore eyes. The handcuffs drop to the floor as Black Falcon staggers around blind trying to rub the stinging pain from her eyeballs as Bolt caught her off guard with a move she has never seen before from the blonde girl. Rubbing her watering eyes Falcon staggers back over to Bolt but this time Bolt is ready and has had time to recover and as Falcon wanders over Bolt flicks her leg up kicking a blinded Falcon right in the side of the head. Black Falcon again staggers back this time holding the side of her head ringing with pain as two shots to her head have left her dazed and hurt. Blue Bolt shakes her head and gets back onto her feet, pissed off, mad and will no longer joke around and take her former friend like an easy jobber fight. She grabs the back of her costume and tugs the light blue Lycra out of her ass crack and even though it's just her and Falcon in the house Blue Bolt still flattens her suit out. Undoing the wedgie and making sure the material covers up her ass Bolt makes sure she looks proper again and now goes to walk towards a hurt staggering Falcon until she noticed the glint of the handcuffs on the ground. Picking them up Bolt presses the two cuffs together then she pushes her hand into the combined metal circle. Blue Bolt is now wearing the cuffs like a pair of brass knuckles making her fist even more dangerous as she strides over to Falcon.

Grabbing Falcon's shoulder Bolt spins the red head around and before she can react Blue throws a hard punch to the face bouncing the metal cuffs off her forehead. Falcon groans in pain dropping to one knee holding her forehead in pain as not only the punch hurt but the added metal fist cover really hurt the superheroine. Pulling on Falcon's long red hair Bolt tilts her neck back and with her handcuff covered fist slams three more hard punches right into her forehead making Falcon groan in pain. Each shot is starting to leave a small red bruise on the top of her pale forehead and then when Bolt let's go of her hair she swings her arm smashing a kneeling Falcon right in the cheek. Black Falcon's head snaps around and her sore red eyes spin into the back of her head as she drops face first onto the floor. She is being punched out of this fight and the added use of Falcon's own metal handcuffs bouncing off her pretty face. Bolt stands powerful over a groaning Falcon who is trying to crawl and bring herself back to her feet but Bolt grabs her by the back of her hair. Wrapping her long hair into a ponytail Bolt slowly pulls Falcon's face up quickly punching her in the face again. Falcon would fall down if Bolt didn't have a tight grip on her hair keeping her hanging with her beaten face on fire in pain. Now Bolt pulls a wobbling Falcon to her feet taking a second to laugh at her massive spike heels wondering how on earth she can fight crime in them as all those big spike heels look good for is being wrapped around a stripper pole. With Falcon now on her feet groaning Bolt holds up her metal coated face and drives her fist hard right into Falcon's exposing mid-section. Falcon is bent over by the force of the blow moaning loudly as Blue's fist sinks into her soft stomach flesh pressing all the air out of her. The metal leaves a stinging pain on her skin too not helped when Bolt pulls her upright only to slam another gut punch to the sexily dressed heroine. Another three powerful gut punches has Falcon bent right over coughing from lack of oxygen and from the pain of having her bare mid-section punched repeatedly.

Bolt let's go of Falcon's hair watching her stagger holding her stomach then Bolt lines her hitting one big metal handed punch right to the back of Falcon's head. Falcon slumps onto the ground her body racked in pain as Blue has just been using her as a punching bag for the last few minutes. Bolt kicks Falcon hard in her exposed side rolling her over onto her back letting Bolt hear Black Falcon's dull groans of pain. She is holding her ribs and moaning as Bolt stands over her before raising her boot then slamming it down on Falcon's crotch. Falcon moans loudly in pain as Bolt pushes her boot down right between Falcon's legs pushing down on her pussy. Her tight black pants are very tight and offer no protection to Bolt's heavy boot and when the dressed in blue ex heroine starts grinding and twisting her foot around Falcon is in real trouble screaming out in pain. Bolt pulls up and stomps down again on Falcon's womanhood bringing more cries of pain from the red head as Bolt takes the handcuffs off her fist and drops them down onto Falcon's crotch. A third stomp down this time right onto the handcuffs and Falcon groans loudly as Bolt's foot and the metal handcuffs are pressed into her pussy. Bolt stomps down one last time down onto Falcon's pussy having the poor red head moan in pain once more time as her pussy is being brutally stomped on. Leaning down Bolt unclips Black Falcon's yellow utility belt taking it off then throwing it away into a far corner of the room. She has worked with Falcon too long to know that the heroine keeps a mass amount of crime fighting kit in her utility belt that could hurt her and getting rid of it helps Bolt keep control. Falcon lies moaning on the ground, her hands wrapped against her crotch protecting her pussy from anymore punishment. Picking the handcuffs back up off the floor Bolt clips them to her suit as she looks down at a groaning Falcon laughing down at her rolling in pain body at. She leans down and grabs a hurt Falcon by the bottom of her tiny black leather top and uses it to pull the red head up to her feet. Lifting a staggering Falcon up makes her tiny top fly up and Falcon's big pale tits bounce out of her top and into view.

Blue Bolt starts laughing, "Look at you slut, a proud superheroine with a cheap slutty top that is so easy to pull up and expose your large boobies."

Falcon doesn't respond just moans as she is up on her feet with Bolt having hold on her top in one hand above her now exposed tits. Bolt raises a fist and slams it down into Falcon's big exposed boob. She groans as Bolt's fist sinks into her skin crushing it and Falcon has always had quite large sensitive tits. Her tits have never taken abuse well and now bared, taking heavy punches it is taking all Falcon's strength not to burst into tears. Bolt slaps the bottom of Falcon's breasts making them bounce up as well as causing more pain and humiliation for her former friend. A few more hard slaps has Falcon moaning, small red marks appearing on her pale tits as Bolt laughs pulling on Falcon's top more holding it close to her neck.

"Pathetic, a real life superheroine and you can't afford a bra to cover up these big fat tits," Bolt insults speed punching Falcon in the face keeping her dazed and confused.

"You know something I think the reason you don't want to join my campaign is cause you like being some dressed up little hooker, having villains claw at these puppies," Blot says slamming her fist hard into Falcon's tits.

Moaning in pain one of Empire City's best heroines is being held up by her top, her body aching in pain from the fight and the long night's work she had to endure. Blue Bolt reaches up grabbing one of Falcon's nipples cruelly twisting it making the red head scream. As her pink nipple is twisted Blue raises her knee slamming into right into her crotch bringing all kinds of different pain filled noises from Black Falcon. Bolt punches Falcon's exposed tits once more even pressing her fist into her soft flesh squashing it. She lets go of Falcon's top and the heroine drops to her knees, hands quickly wrapping around her sore and abused chest. Bolt moves behind Black Falcon grabbing her by her yellow and black cape then at her lighting speed starts spinning around. Falcon screams as she is spun around faster and faster her own living room becoming a blur as she is dead weight spun around by Bolt. The cape suddenly rips and Black Falcon is sent flying across the room where she smashes chest first into her bookcase. The wooden bookcase shatters and Falcon hits the floor covered in books and broken wood. Bolt stands their laughing holding what's left of Falcon's tiny torn off cape before tossing it away. Grabbing Falcon by her long red head she tugs her out of the wreckage then rolls her onto her back. Falcon is still moaning with her pale boobs still exposed and Bolt chuckles.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers