Black Falcon and the Returning Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

"Awwww did I knock all the fight out of little Falcon shame well I guess I can start punishing you now for picking the wrong side," Bolt says with an evil little grin.

She unclips the handcuffs from where they have been snapped onto her suit and like before she pushes them onto her fist like a primitive pair of knuckle dusters. She kneels over Falcon's mid-section and slaps her steel coated hand right into the bottom of Falcon's breast. The superheroine moans weakly as the cold metal slaps against her soft flesh and Blue Bolt is quick to punch Falcon's other breast. Bolt takes great pleasure punching the bottom of Falcon's exposed tits enjoying her weak cries of pain and her big breasts jiggling on impact. Her free hand pinches and twists Falcon's hard pink nipples bringing more girly cries of tortuous pain from the heroine's lips. Moving further up Falcon's body Bolt punches down to the top part of her tits smashing the handcuffs down into the soft flesh. Falcon groans as her big tits are being targeted and destroyed, no male criminal had ever treated her tits this roughly before. The handcuffs slide off Bolt's hand as she gets a firm two handed grip on Falcon's breasts and squeezes hard. More loud screaming as Bolt crushes her tits, Falcon struggles but is getting weaker by the second and her tits are in an extreme amount of pain. Bolt grips hard and then uses her super-fast lighting speed to rip and tear Falcon's big tits from side to side making Falcon scream out in pain. Punching and firing shot to the underside of Falcon's tits keeps them bouncing up constantly leaving the young heroine in pain. She pulls a hurt Falcon to her feet only to trip her legs driving Falcon back down chest first onto the floor. Falcon moans in pain as her soft breasts squash against her own carpet and the pain gets worse when Bolt stands on her back. The heels of her boots sink into her skin and the pressure and weight of her ex-partner on her back crushes Falcon's boobs more.

"MMMMMMM NO PLEASE STOP OWWWWWW BLUE MY TITS YOUR CRUSHING MY TITS," Falcon weakly moans as Bolt gets off and kicks her over onto her back once more.

She kneels down next to Falcon's head picking it up off the floor. Blue Bolt smiles looking at Falcon's pain covered face and can't help but smile.

"Falcon I have wanted to do this for a long, long time," She says leaning her head down and lightly presses her lips against Falcon's dark red lips.

Black Falcon opens her eyes in shock groaning as the woman she has just been fighting is now giving her a soft sensual kiss.

Bolt breaks the gentle almost loving kiss, "See you were always a top always fucked me how you wanted but while I've been away I've topped some ultra-hot European pussy and in the back of my mind I couldn't wait to try out some of my new tricks on you."

Bolt licks her lips as she says it and Falcon suddenly gets very real sense of fear building in the pit of her stomach. Grabbing hold of her pulled up top and the waistband of her pants, Blue Bolt shows off some amazing strength to flip Falcon up in the air sending the young heroine crashing up through her living room ceiling. Falcon grunts in pain as she was just super thrown up right though a solid ceiling and crashes onto the floor to find herself in her bedroom. Bolt super speeds up the stairs and cracks Falcon with a knee as a dust covered heroine struggles to her feet. Blue Bolt has to laugh at the hole she made in Falcon's bedroom floor as she scoops Falcon up and flings the beaten heroine onto her bed.

"Nice to see you redecorated since last I was your little cheap on the job fuck," Bolt says reminiscing.

"Uhhhhh is that what this is all about me never saying I love you," Falcon spits, hands wrapped round her sore tits.

"Oh no I still think heroines are cheap dressed up bit of hooker scum but you were special because I cared for you hell Falcon your almost the reason I decided to go on my crusade," Bolt smiles unzipping and taking off her boots as she talked.

"Don't drag me into this bitch, your just one screwed up bitter ex superheroine you can't blame me for all the wrong choice you made," Falcon answers back ready for another attack any second trying to summon up all her reserves of energy.

"Yes but most of the choices I made her based on advice from you, you were my partner, my lover, my friend If I am psycho now as you say then I made all the wrong choices by choosing to fall in love with a stupid and paranoid little airhead like you," Bolt says with a smirk.

Falcon is stung by this and weakly jumps off the bed charging forward but Bolt easily ducks and pushes Falcon in the back. A weak and tired Falcon is speed pushed forward sending her crashing right into her open door. The blow cracks the door off its hinges and as Falcon falls to the floor the door follows landing on top of her.

"Silly Falcon now do you see I'm right, you believe in all that truth and justice thing ignoring the plain facts that the system takes young gifted woman and reduces them to brightly coloured prostitutes," Bolt continues her speech standing over Falcon buried under the door.

"You are so smart Black Falcon why can you not see the simple truth that the world laughs as villains use us, is that respect? Is that deserving of our loyalty? Is that all we should be a big joke?" Bolt asks when Falcon pushes the door up smashing it right into Blue Bolt.

Staggering backwards Bolt dazed from the door slips and falls down the hole in the floor she made with Falcon's body. As Bolt drops back down into the living room Falcon pulls herself to her knees and pushes the door over the gaping hole in the floor. Breathing hard Falcon knows she has time to recover as Bolt's fall probably broke a leg or at least bruised her up enough so she has time to call for back up. Black Falcon crawls over to her bedside table and phone when a jet of pure blue light flashes in front of her landing right on her chest sending a harsh burning glow though her tits. Falcon screams falling away from the phone rubbing already beaten breasts in pain and looking up only gets a spilt second view of Bolt before the blonde speeds forward. Another hard punch to Falcon's face this time Bolt seems to have re picked up Falcon's own handcuffs and wrapped them round her fist again. The punch knocks Falcon flat and before the red haired heroine knows what is happening Bolt is on top mounting her. She drives her hard steel covered fist into Falcon's pretty face bringing grunt and groans from her lips as she is once again beaten up.

"Bad Falcon I was offering you a chance to join with me, be free of all the bullshit and the lies I guess harder treatment is needed," Blue Bolt says sliding down Falcon's body now punching her flat belly.

She grinds her metal covered fist into Falcon's soft belly and Falcon can only moan in pain. Softy girly very weak little groans and cries escape from Falcon's lips as Bolt grinds enjoying the punishment of her former friend. Moving her fist down Bolt smashes it right into Falcon's crotch getting a much louder and much more sexual sounding moan from the red head. She punches Falcon's leather pant covered crotch again getting another howl from her. Bolt thinks back to all the warehouse busts, back alley attacks and super villain showdowns they had where she would hear Falcon make noises like this. She can see now why the villains enjoyed it so much as she gives Falcon's large breasts another hard squeeze. Another grunt of pain mixed with pleasure as Bolt massages one of Falcon's big tits staring at the red marks from the fight staining her perfect pale tit flesh. She punches Falcon in the crotch again so hard that the superheroine sits up crying in pain moving her hands to cover her pussy. Blue Bolt gives Falcon a light kiss on the cheek before pushing her upper body back down then attacking her breasts again. More screams from Falcon as her big boobs are once again roughly squashed, slapped and played with like some randy collage guy feeling boobs for the first time. The rough treatment brings tears to Black Falcon's eyes as Bolt twists and stretches her nipples out again.

"OWWWWWW NO BOLT STOP AHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS SO MUCH PLEASE STOP," Falcon cries out weakly all of Bolt's punishment taking its toll.

"Awwww did I hurt the itsy bity baby Falcon big nasty boobies," Bolt taunts in a sing song voice crushing her tits a little harder.

Falcon moans again throwing her hand up slapping Bolt in the face. A stinging shot of no real purpose but Bolt still rubs a hand across her sore cheek.

"Still so feisty I forgot about your never give up attitude Falcon," Bolt muses then drops an elbow down right between Falcon's legs.

Black Falcon screams out in pain once more, her hands crossed against her pussy with her legs firmly pressed together as she rolls from one side to the other dealing with the intense burning pain in her pussy.

"I can see you still need a good amount of discipline and control I gotta admit Falcon things don't look good for you being my sidekick in the fight against slutty heroes," Bolt says.

Falcon doesn't say anything as she is too busy moaning in pain as Bolt roughly kicks her and rolls Falcon onto her front. With Falcon's big tits crushed on her bedroom floor Bolt is quick to grab the handcuffs she has been using as a weapon. She drops her knee onto Falcon's lower back pinning her down and adding let more pain to an already damaged superheroine. Bolt grabs one of Falcon's wrists pulling it behind her back twisting it and as she does she grabs the yellow wrist protector she wears and pulls it off. She snaps one cuff around Falcon's bare wrist pulling the sleeve of her tight black top up. Blue Bolt pulls Falcon's other arm round to her back as Falcon weakly tries to wriggle and fight but the long sustained beating has taken its toll. Taking off Falcon's other yellow wrist protector but stops and grabs the bottom part of Falcon's pulled up top. She pulls it further and further up Falcon's body as the red head moans meekly moaning resistance into the carpet as Bolt pulls her signature top up and over her head. Blue Bolt is stripping off Black Falcon's top having to tear into one of the arms to pull it past the cuff but she has totally stripped off Falcon's slutty leather top. Black Falcon's entire pale upper body is exposed and Bolt laughs holding the tiny top in her hands looking at how much the Falcon symbol sags without her big tits pushing it out. Tossing the top away nothing stops Bolt clipping the other handcuff onto Falcon's wrist binding the heroine's hands behind her back. Trapped like a common criminal Falcon moans fighting against her current predicament as Blue Bolt stands up openly laughing at a topless Falcon face down struggling to free her cuffed hands.

"What the hell? Bolt let me go, what are you doing stop and uncuff me this instant," Falcon shouts feeling uncomfortable as her bare breasts rub against the carpet as she fights to Houdini her hands from the tight metal cuffs.

"Now Falcon this is for your own good you know how violent you get," Bolt teases like some stuffy school teacher.

"You let me out of these cuffs and I'll show you a new meaning to the word violent," Falcon pointlessly threatens hands still cuffed behind her back as she rolls across the ground like a slug.

"Ohhhhhh I'm so scared Falcon really your threats mean nothing when I can do things like this," Bolt says advancing towards a trapped Falcon.

Falcon tries to get away but her arms are bound behind her and no matter how hard she pulls she can't break her cuffs. Mentally she curses herself for owning handcuffs she can't break herself when Bolt takes a seat on her back. Falcon grunts in pain as Bolt crushes her and her tits a few inches into the floor and her already sore tits are taking yet more eye watering damage. Bolt doesn't seem to be sitting on her to crush her tits but is facing her legs grabbing Falcon's nearest leg lifting it back towards her. Taking hold of her long yellow boot Bolt pulls the zipper down with ease and pulls Falcon's boot off with a satisfying pop. Pulling the boot off, Blue grins and strokes a finger across Falcon's bare foot making the tough girl squeal like a cartoon character. Another item of Falcon's costume is thrown away into a corner and Bolt quickly goes to work on Falcon's other boot as Falcon fights in vain to free her arms or get Blue to roll off her lower back neither with any great success. Quickly unzipping and removing Falcon's other boot; Blue Bolt looks down in pride at Black Falcon's exposed feet. Her bare toes wiggle as Bolt brushes the tips of her fingers across them and Falcon moans upping her efforts to get free.

"What's this Falcon? Is the big strong heroine's sexy little feet all cute and ticklish?" Bolt asks rhetorically as she found out Falcon's feet were very ticklish years ago.

Falcon tries to answer but Bolt attacks her feet ticking them hard and fast making her shout and scream in laughter. This is so humiliating for Falcon, she is a world famous superheroine and here she is handcuffed topless having her feet ticked so well she is screaming and laughing. Tears start rolling from her eyes as Blue Bolt tickles her pale feet and her voice starts cracking as she screams and struggles trapped on her own bedroom floor. Even Bolt starts laughing at Black Falcon's high pitched howls and screams as she tickles her bare feet. Sitting on top of her Blue Bolt can feel every movement and wriggle coming from Falcon pinned and handcuffed beneath her.

"AHHHHH NOOOO STOP HAAA HA HAAA HAAAAA STOP TICKLING ME BLUE HA HA HAA HAAA," Falcon screams like she is being tortured by a whole gang of thugs rather than a skinny blonde tickling her feet.

Amazingly Bolt does stop getting up and kicks Falcon over onto her back to admire her sweaty red face. Black Falcon is panting, breathing hard trying to recover from that humiliating tickle torture attack as Blue Bolt scoops her up in her arms like a baby carrying her over to her bed. Bolt throws a handcuffed Falcon onto the bed climbing onto the bed next to her and places her hands on Falcon's sore tits. The red haired heroine braces herself waiting for more pain and is caught off guard when Bolt's hands softly start rub and massage her aching breasts. So shocked is Falcon at Bolt softly touching her tits she can't stop herself from letting out a loud moan of pleasure. Bolt looks up and grins in Falcon's face as Black Falcon blushes but moans again as Blue Bolt's soft hands work over her large battered breasts. Lying back Falcon flashes back to all the late nights out staking villains out in cheap hotel rooms where Bolt's touch was some nights the only thing that kept her going. Her hands are so soft running over her breasts teasing and tracing across her massive chest and when she traces around Falcon's nipples no embarrassment stops Falcon moaning like a porn star. She bites her lips as her mind flows over all the groping and touching pleasure those hands have given her. Falcon always thought some days Blue's hands could make her cum just from touching her tits. Bolt laughs as Falcon moans and groans from her soft touch as she rubs and squeezes Falcon's soft tits feeling the bare skin. Falcon's resistance to not moan is fading with each soft rub as all the pain in her battered tits is being groped away and even Falcon has to admit Bolt's touch is amazing. She can feel herself getting a little wet as Bolt massages her bare tits rubbing her thumbs over her hard nipples and Falcon lets out another pleasure filled groan.

"MMMMMM do you like that babe," Bolt teases rubbing the sides and bottom of Falcon's tits knowing just where to touch her ex-lover to make her feel pleasure.

Falcon moans trying to summon up some wills, her brain fighting a hopeless battle against her hormones trying remind her how evil Bolt is.

"Come on baby don't fight it I know how good this makes you feel, I know you love it when I rub and massage this big tits," Bolt says in her sexiest voice.

Falcon moans again trying not to tell Bolt how good this feel but her loud moans betray her as Bolt grins, 2Well maybe this will remind you how good this is."

Leaning her head down Bolt takes one of Falcon's hard nipples in her mouth slowly sucking on it. Falcon shudders closing her eyes and from her lips escape another deep groan of pleasure. Falcon tries to use reason and logic, this woman broke in and beat her up and wants her as a sidekick on some heroine genocide crusade but all her ideas of screaming no are stopping as Blue Bolt's lips slide up and down her erect nipple. Rocking from side to side still handcuffed and helpless Bolt pleases Falcon's nipple using her mouth slowly wetting and soaking her nipple in spit as she ribs and massages Falcon's other nipple. No lip biting or fighting from Falcon as she openly and freely moans like the sex starved woman she is feeling her former partner's ultra-soft sensual touch once more. Moving her head Bolt sucks and licks Falcon's other nipple sending waves of pleasure flowing though the red head's body. She starts bucking and rolling her hips as inside her tight leather pants her pussy is starting to flow dripping juices out staining her thighs. Falcon happily moans getting lost in the pleasure of Blue Bolt pleasuring her big tits wailing and screaming as she can feel the blonde work her magic.

"Told you, you loved it you little slut," Bolt says lifting her face up while her hands keep working on Falcon's tits.

"MMMMMMM yes I love it," Falcon moans back finally giving in to her desires.

"Good girl," Bolt says squeezing on Falcon's tits a little harder sending a shockwave of pleasure up Falcon's spin making her bend her body pushing her hips up in the air again.

"Want to feel even more pleasure Falcon?" Bolt asks.

"OHHHH YES PLEASE MORE I NEED MORE," Falcon unashamedly begs like a wanton slut rather than an upholder of law and justice.

Bolt smiles at having Falcon so effortlessly wrapped round her fingers as she moves a hand down from her tits and places it between Falcon's legs. There is almost a moan of desperation escaping from Falcon's lips as it's been so long since a soft hand has touched her pussy. She has been fucked in the line of duty more times than she would care to count but rarely is she made love too and that's what Blue Bolt is doing to her and she loves it. Bolt presses her hand down squeezing Falcon's pussy though her tight black pants and Falcon fully free lets out a massive groan. Unashamed in her love for Bolt's touch pleasure rushes though Falcon's body and tired limbs as Bolt massages pleasure into her and under this villain Falcon is helpless and screaming like a virgin under an experienced lovers touch. Bolt rubs on of Falcon's big boobs while her other hand rubs and caresses her pussy though her tight black pants and handcuffed lying on her bed Falcon has nothing to do but accept the pleasure rushing though her. With Bolt's hand brushing and squeezing her clothed pussy, Falcon is less embarrassed about her pussy being soaking wet. So what if it is an evil villain, who has broken into her house, handcuffed her and is now having her way with her body it feels so good. It's been a long time since anyone touched Falcon like this and as Blue Bolt works her hand across Falcon's sore pale tits the young red head just leans back moaning in pleasure.

"MMMMMMM MORE BOLT PLEASE MORE IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD," Falcon groans as two of Bolt's fingers wrap round her hard nipple lightly squeezing it.

Blue Bolt giggles at Falcon's lust filled moans and now moves her hand from Falcon's pussy and pushes her hand into her pants. Another loud lusty moan from Falcon as Bolt forces her hand under the waistband of her pants. Her left hand now just a lump under Falcon's pants and the first time Bolt's fingers slides across her bare pussy lips Falcon gives off a deep shudder and moan. Bolt's hand feels so good, her fingers quickly tracing her wet pussy lips and with her other hand playing with her breast Falcon wonders if sex with Bolt always felt this good. Weak willed and at the mercy of this tanned blonde Falcon barely offers more than a moan as a finger slips inside her. Normally when the villain is at this point Falcon is screaming and screaming until her throat hurts but here now she finds herself under the power of Bolt and loving the soft feminine way she is touching her body. Bolt's finger inside her is a rough touch scraping the outer sides of her pussy walls but smooth and gentle and is bringing noises out of Falcon she hasn't heard for a very long time.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers