Black Falcon and the Returning Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

"OHHHHH YES OHHHHH GOD YES BOLT MY PUSSY MMMMMM SO WET SO FUCKING WET," Falcon screams with joy as Bolt works her finger a little faster.

All of Falcon's wriggling and pulling against her handcuffs isn't now to break free just to experience more of Bolt's amazing love making.

"Do you like this Falcon does it feel good baby," Blue Bolt asks adding a second finger to Falcon's wet pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH SO GOOD SO GOOD MMMMMMMM I'M GONNA CUM OH BLUE I'M GONNA CUM," Falcon screams wave after wave of pleasure rocking over her.

Bolt works her hand faster and harder really driving her two fingers into Falcon's wet pussy making the red head cry out with pleasure. Falcon's moans get louder and louder and Bolt laughs as the more she works the more the superheroine turns into a slut. Her other hand rubs across Falcon's sore tits getting another moan from Falcon's limp, chained and tired body. Poor Falcon her head is all over the place as she is being fucked but it feels so good and when Bolt adds a third finger Falcon screams like she is about to die from pleasure. Eyes rolling back into her head, Falcon lifts her hips up off the bed and lets out a load ear splitting moan of pleasure as Bolt works her fingers in and out of her. Falcon's pussy is soaking wet and she can feel an orgasm building up inside her petite body as Bolt drives her fingers in hard stretching out Falcon's pants. Falcon lets out one last cry of pure lust and Bolt decides now is the time.

"Join me Falcon join me we can be lovers and fighters and bring grace to the word superheroine," Blue Bolt implores pumping her fingers harder into her friend's pussy.

"MMMMMM OHHHHH OHHHH OGHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH NO BOLT I CAN'T I'M CUMMING OHHHHHHH CUMMING," Falcon yells as her entire body spasms and she cums harder than she has in a long time.

As Falcon thrashes around in great pleasure Bolt is deflated, she was sure Falcon would join her after giving the under sexed red head the best fingering of her life. She pulls her fingers out upset at them covered in Falcon's juices as Falcon moans and thrashes around in the warm afterglow of an orgasm. Bolt wipes her fingers clean on the bed as Falcon grunts and moans with pleasure.

"So you're not going to join me Falcon you're gonna stay as some teasing little heroine slut," Bolt says looking down at a topless sweaty pleasured Falcon.

"Yes Bolt I can't others will find you and stop you, you can never win," Falcon whispers her body tired and worn out as her body finally stops shaking.

The whole bedroom smells of sex as Falcon moans with pleasure and a dark look has appeared on Bolt's face.

"You know I didn't want to do this but if you won't learn I will have to show you all you can look forward to in your future as a dressed up bit of Superheroine meat," Bolt says savagely before turning Falcon over.

Black Falcon still puffing and panting from her orgasm as well as being tired and bound offers no resistance to being rolled over onto her front.

"Shame this would have been so much more enjoyable if you agreed to join me," Bolt says with almost wishful thinking.

Weak and moaning Falcon is no longer a threat as Bolt takes hold of her pants and pulls them down. She exposes Falcon's pale round ass before finishing removing Falcon's pants leaving her naked on her own bed. Bolt super speeds out of the room leaving Falcon moaning nude lightly dripping pussy juices onto her bed sheets. She doesn't even pull at the cuffs binding her hands as that massive orgasm has taken all the fight out of her. Moaning Falcon looks up as Blue Bolt re-enters the room and Falcon's eyes widen at what is round her ex partners waist. The much feared lightsaber dildo is strapped around Bolt's waist, a horrible device that is just a belt that when activated produces a strap on penis made of pure energy and is the most painful thing to fuck a heroine with on the market today. Falcon groans in shock and tries to command her battered limbs to move but she is too tired to even struggle. Another sinister laugh from Bolt as she turns on the strap on and a 7 inch cock shaped beam of light activates. She walks round to where Falcon is lying easily pulling her legs apart and resting her glowing light based strap on against Falcon's pale ass.

"Hmmmm now should I fuck your slutty pussy or your nice fat ass first?" Bolt debates with herself.

"Please Bolt stop this there is no coming back if you fuck me," Falcon pleads her voice very light and weak.

"Well considering how much you moaned for my fingers you will be a screaming whore for my fake cock," Bolt jokes.

"Please don't do this I'm begging you, I'm at your mercy," Falcon begs.

"I know it's a position it's too easy to get superheroine's in you should have joined me Falcon we could have saved the world properly for a change." Bolt sighs.

For a spilt second Falcon debates joining Bolt and her insane crusade to save her body from being fucked but before she can talk Bolt pushes forward driving her glowing strap on right into her wet pussy. Moaning loudly Falcon's whole body stiffens as the painful cock shaped beam of light slides deep inside her pussy. Her already wet cunt acts like the perfect lube letting Bolt go all the way in with just one thrust and then she grabs Falcon's hips as slowly starts to fuck her. Tears start to form in Falcon's eyes as this is no way as loving or gentle a Bolt's earlier sexual motives. Her thrusts pick up the pace and the lightsaber strap on starts to fuck Falcon's sensitive pussy and her pleasurable moans start to twist into moans of combined pleasure and pain. Bolt grins as she hears the familiar sound of a heroine being pleasured yet caused deep emotional and physically pain from a brutal villain sex session. Lifting her hand up Bolt slaps her hand down across one of Falcon's ass cheeks leaving a bright red hand mark. She gives Falcon's pale ass a few more spanks adding more pain and humiliation to an already deeply humiliated Falcon. Pushing harder Blue Bolt brushes her long blonde hair out her face as she fucks Falcon's wet pussy from behind as the red head weakly moans.

"UHHHHH OWWWWW OWWWWWWW MMMMMM OWWWW BOLT STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT," Black Falcon whines as her pussy is being restlessly pounded.

Each hard thrust is now met with a loud moan from Falcon as 7 inches of thick strap on pushes deep inside her cunt. Being fucked on her own bed by her former partner and lover is more embarrassing than any other fucks or groping she has suffered before. Bolt seems to know this as she pumps hard but at no fast pace letting Falcon feel every hard pussy smashing thrust of her lightsaber dildo. Falcon groans drooling all over her bed as she moans in pain trying hard to get her tired body to move and try and fight Bolt off. She can rock from side to side but it isn't much of a struggle and nothing is stopping Bolt from giving Falcon a hard fucking. Bolt violates her harder pushing as deep as she can go inside Falcon's pussy really pumping her hips against Falcon's big ass. Groaning Falcon moans as Bolt fucks her soaking wet pussy, the big lightsaber dildo ramming inside her. Leaning forward Bolt grabs hold of Falcon's hair gripping it in a ponytail pulling her head up off the bed. She controls Falcon's head pulling back hard on her long red hair while she pumps into her fucking her from behind. Helpless and cuffed Falcon just moans and groans as her pussy is being fucked hard by Bolt who is laughing as she fucks Black Falcon. Grabbing her hips really working her hard pressing and bucking Bolt uses her superpower to move in a blur of speed strap on smashing in and out of her. Pulling back on her hair a little harder Bolt pounds a screaming Falcon really working hard to not get lost as an orgasm builds up inside her tired body once more.

"OHHHHH NOOOOO NOOOO FUCK STOP NOOOOOO PLEASE STOP BOLT AWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHH," Falcon screams as Bolt pounds her faster.

It only takes a few more hard thrusts and Falcon once again is cumming by an evil villain raping her. She groans as Bolt lets go of her hair and pumps in hard one final time and Falcon groans with pleasure as she cums hard. Bolt giggles as Falcon's tired cuffed body rocks and twists as she cums hard from her powerful pussy fucking. Reaching round Falcon's body Bolt squeezes Falcon's soft tits making Falcon moan loud as she shivers in the afterglow of her second orgasm. Bolt's lightsaber dildo is still inside her pussy which is now very sore and ultra-sensitive and when Bolt pulls out the red head pitifully groans in pain. Her pussy hurts so much while her entire body is sore and tired as Bolt squeezes Falcon's tits once again. The glowing fake cock now points at Falcon's bare ass and Bolt can't resist running her hands along her round ass giving it a little spank making the flesh jiggle.

"Look at that Falcon you big ass so sexy and teasing do you think I should fuck it," Bolt teases as Falcon face down on her bed lets out a tired scared moan.

"Awww do you hate this part of your villain fucking Falcon when the nasty villain aims for your pretty asshole," Bolt says laughing loving her role as the powerful bad girl.

Falcon moans trying to crawl away or even lift her head up but all she can do is moan weakly.

"You know something Falcon I can't wait to do this to some of your slutty heroine friend's, you're a hot fuck but some of those babes are so teasing and I bet they never have cocks up their asses," Bolt says smiling.

Her hands rub all over Falcon's big ass slowly spreading her cheeks as she lines her strap on up with Falcon's asshole. Falcon moans barely able to lift her head up and beg before Bolt pushes forward slamming the glowing strap on cock right into Falcon's ass.

"MMMMMMM take it up the ass you big slut," Bolt groans going 7 inches deep into Falcon's tight ass.

Falcon cried out into her drooled over bed sheets as Bolt leans back and thrusts forward again slamming into her tight ass. Her eyes roll back into her head as Bolt takes her time pulling the strap on all the way out then drives all 7 inches back in again. Her ass is breaking open with each powerful thrust and Falcon feels ill as her asshole is being brutalized. Bolt's new tactic of slow long full length thrusts feel even worse than her super speed like pussy fucking making Falcon feel the full length of her strap on cock enter her ass over and over again. The green beam of light shaped as a cock pushes in and out of her fat ass slowly time after time slowly splitting her asshole open a little as a time. Falcon weakly groans kicking her feet a little as Bolt picks the pace up grabbing the red marks round her hips where she grabbed her last time and slams into her tight ass. Another hard slam brings yet another loud pain and pleasure mixed moan from the handcuffed naked red head. Blue Bolt starts pounding Falcon's ass hard working up a good pace pushing the state of the art dildo as deep inside Falcon as she can filling her big ass up. Pushing and pumping Bolt moans as she feels Falcon's ass loosen up allowing her to pound faster and harder into her tight rectum.

"UHHHHH UHHHHHHH ERRRRRRRRRRR FUCK BOLT STOP MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH," Falcon grunts and moans making nearly unintelligible noises.

Bolt leans forward pressing her own body against Falcon's pointlessly pinning an unmoving heroine then Bolt starts moving her hips harder slamming them and her massive strap on into Falcon's ass. The poor beaten and humiliated red head can do nothing but let out more pitiful groans and moans as her ass is being roughly fucked. She can't take much more of this as Bolt pounds in harder laughing hard as Falcon's limp body bucks and moans as her asshole opens wider allowing Bolt easier and deeper access to her most private hole. Falcon is moaning in pain then the odd shoot of pleasure jumps in as her body is still raw and sensitive. Any rocking stimulates her soaking wet pussy and puffy pussy lips making the poor red head blush as she can feel herself getting wet again. Bolt keeps up the pace banging Black Falcon's butt grinning at the more sexual sounding moans coming from those painted red lips of her long-time friend.

"Feels so fucking good Falcon hope you are as wet as I am baby," Bolt moans with pleasure as Falcon just moans.

Deep low grunts spill from the red head's lips as Bolt bucks hard slamming her big strap on into her ass and Falcon has never felt an anal fucking this bad as Blue Bolt knows just where to thrust to make her head spin with a sudden shot of pain or pleasure. Falcon's wet pussy is leaking staining her bed with even more bodily fluid as she is sweating hard and breathing heavy. Pumping hard Bolt's fingers dig deep into the soft hips of Falcon grabbing the skin hard as she fucks Falcon's big pale ass. The front section of her costume is starting to grow a small wet patch of juices from her pussy as Bolt just loves controlling and dominating a heroine. It's far more enjoyable being on this side of the enormous strap on and Bolt loves Falcon's weak cries and sudden moments of sexual gratification. Falcon's pussy is getting wetter and wetter the anal stimulation with her sensitive pussy lips grinding against her bed has the young heroine on the edge of cumming again. She wails but nothing stops Bolt as she feels her own orgasm building and with reckless abandonment starts slamming into Falcon's ass. Another loud pain filled scream that the neighbours would have heard if Falcon had not sound proofed her own house so her screams are left unheard just to the sexy blonde turncoat heroine. Giving Falcon's pale ass another loud slap and red mark Bolt pulls out and slams the lightsaber dildo back hard into her broken apart asshole enjoying the freedom of her now un tight hole. Thrusting back and forward Falcon is on the edge as Bolt wraps her hand around her mid-section and pulls her up to her knees. Falcon is now kneeling on her bed almost in a doggy position while being nailed up the ass by Blue Bolt. Bolt herself has to hold Falcon up on her knees as the red head doesn't have the strength to support herself as her body just shakes and jiggles after each thrust. Watching Falcon's wobbling tits Bolt can't resist leaning a hand out and groping one making Falcon moan with pleasure yet again as Bolt looks down and sees her former partner's soaking wet cunt. In just a second's thought Bolt knows what she wants to do thrusting hard into her ass with the strap on then quick as a flash drives her fist right into Falcon's soaking wet pussy.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT OHHHHHHOWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH," Falcon screams in surprise as in invasion of Bolt's fist is enough to drive her to her third orgasm of this marathon fuck session.

Bolt's fist didn't really go far up Falcon's cunt but just enough did and the whole surprise of the action has Falcon groaning and cumming like a long lost lover. Black Falcon cums hard, her third huge orgasm and Bolt can feel the knuckles of her fist being soaked in Falcon's juices. She rams back in and out of Falcon's ass a few final times milking every grunt and cry from Falcon's lips before letting the sweaty red head go. Falcon flops straight down face first onto the bed panting like she won a foot race, her entire body caked in sweat. Cum leaks from her warm and wet pussy into a puddle on her bed where she is lying as Bolt pulls out of her ass. Turning the villain strap on off Bolt pulls the strap on off her hips and admires the small wet patch on her leotard for the first time. As Falcon lies there awash with pain and pleasure Bolt undoes the handcuffs and rolls a weak Falcon over onto her back. Bolt can't help but laugh at Falcon's naked body coated in her own juices, her eyes closed moaning. Even just tracing a light fingertip across Falcon's pussy lips makes the heroine moan like she is taking part in an orgy.

"Well this has been fun but I have to fly soon Falcon babe, so many slutty heroines to beat and make my bitches shame you didn't want to play along it's so much fun not being the one fucked," Bolt says climbing up onto the bed crawling across to Falcon's head.

"Still you will learn in fact I don't think I will destroy you Falcon I might just keep coming back use you as a little warm up toy," Bolt laughs over Falcon's prone body.

"Maybe if I fuck you enough times the penny will drop and you will come stand by my side the right side but before you do that I need to get off and I know just what to do," Bolt whispers leaning down kissing Falcon's lips softly.

Black Falcon is pretty much out cold; her eyes shut breathing softly tired out from a long night of crime fighting and being beaten up by Blue Bolt. Bolt climbs up sitting on Falcon's chest yanking the strip of leotard away from her shaved wet pussy. She tilts her hips forward and presses her cunt right against Falcon's face and starts grinding down hard. Bolt moans loudly as she humps Falcon's nearly out cold face feeling the heroine's pretty nose pushing up her wet cunt stimulating her. Soft moans escape from Bolt's lips as she rides and pushes her wet pussy into Falcon's unmoved face, the red head doesn't even have the strength to open her eyes as Bolt symbolically rides her naked body. After all the pleasure of the beat down and sexy fucking Bolt is so close to cumming but still she keeps a slow pace trying to enjoy this moment, her rebirth proof that there was other ways to cum rather than at the teasing hands of an evil villain.

"MMMMMM OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH OHHHHHHHH YES BABY MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH," Blue Bolt screams as her orgasm powers though her making her cum right over Falcon's pretty face.

The out cold heroine is unmoved as Bolt humps her face to orgasm covering her good looks with pussy juices. Bolt rolls off Falcon's body smiling at the red head's face covered in her cum and fixing her outfit Bolt takes her time gathering her things together before super speeding out of the house as quickly as she arrived. Black Falcon is left naked lying on her back moaning softly with cum leaking from her pussy and Bolt's staining her face. She groans trying to get up but is far too tired and just passes out drifting off into a tired deep sleep trying to forget yet another losing fight and another humiliating fucking.

End

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers