Black Femdom: Carleton University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare stop, " I cried out as Marcus got going. Winking at me, Marcus showed me exactly what he was made of. Thus I found myself leaning back on the couch, with my legs spread, as Marcus knelt before me and buried his handsome face between my thick thighs. A pleasant shudder coursed through me as Marcus ate my pussy, teasing my clit with his thumb while lashing my cunt with his tongue. Hot damn, the brother had me right where he wanted me, and I was at his mercy. When I came, violently, Marcus licked up all of my girly cum. Nice, eh?

"How was it?" Marcus asked, and I said nothing and instead grabbed him and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips. I reached for his dick, which was long, thick and uncircumcised. I was a bit surprised by that, since I was raised Muslim, though no longer practicing. Oh, well. Different strokes for different folks. Without hesitation I pushed my boo onto the couch, got on my knees and got down to business. I stroked Marcus's dick, and then took him into my mouth. Time to please the D, as they say.

"Like that, huh?" I said, pausing to look at Marcus, who looked at me, a beatific smile on his face. I gently pulled back the foreskin on his dick, and licked his dick head. I resumed sucking his dick, and while doing that, I gave him a little test. I 'accidentally' slid a finger into Marcus's ass, and he didn't protest. In fact, his dick got harder as I fingered his ass. I took that as a good sign. A very good sign indeed.

"Love making that ass of yours jiggle," Marcus said, as we fucked me, a little while later. I polished his dick and got him nice and hard, then rolled a condom on it for some fun. Later, Marcus put me on all fours and fucked me real good, gripping my hips tightly and even pulling my hair as we fucked. I laughed and started twerking as Marcus fucked me, and it drove him absolutely nuts.

Normally, I don't let guys get this wild with me the first time around, but I wanted to see what Marcus was made of. Besides, I expect my boo to be a gentleman everywhere except the bedroom. Let me tell you, the Haitian stud did not disappoint. Nope, Marcus left me with a ( pleasurably ) sore pussy. I hadn't had it this good in a while, and I was one happy woman. As we lay side by side on the living room carpet, I looked at Marcus, and smiled wickedly.

"What's the freakiest stuff you've ever done?" I asked Marcus as I gently tugged on his chest hairs, causing him to wince. When a man has just had sex, and has endorphins running throughout his body, he's at his most vulnerable. We women have known this about men since the beginning of humanity. Look, I hated to take advantage of Marcus like this, but I had certain questions and needed answers.

"Weird question, especially right after sex, but whatever, one time, after his girlfriend Nina dumped him, my buddy Ray Magloire and I went out and got drunk, and um, when we came back home, he sucked my dick, and um, I let him," Marcus said, stunning the hell out of me. Marcus looked at me, and I guess, I was, um, shocked. I wasn't expecting that. Marcus is tall, handsome and masculine, with a deep voice. I wasn't expecting to hear about anything gay or bisexual in his sexual history. Goes to show you how little I know.

"I wasn't expecting that, but thank you for your honesty," I said to Marcus, and he looked at me, and I saw sadness and disappointment in those eyes of his. Look, I was surprised to hear that Marcus had gotten it on with his best buddy, but this actually makes my task easier. I'm a freaky black woman who likes to dominate men. A hunky brother with bisexual tendencies is right up my alley.

"You're disappointed, I take it? I don't go around telling people but yeah, I prefer women though I've had the odd man to man experience a few times, at least I'm honest and not one of those Down Low brothers who would lie to your face," Marcus said hotly, and I smiled and gently laid my hand on his arm. The brother was getting hot under the collar, and I had to regain control of the situation...and quickly.

"Marcus, I'm not like other girls, I think you're smoking hot and I'm freakier than you think," I replied with a wink and a smile. Marcus eyes locked with mine, and I saw surprise and uncertainty in those soulful dark brown eyes of his. I leaned over and kissed him, and, without another word, I rolled on top of Marcus and straddled him. Marcus seemed surprised, but reacted just as I predicted. One hand went to my hip, the other felt up my breast.

"Amina, babe, what are you doing?" Marcus asked, and I smiled, shrugged and reached for his dick. I stroked it until it got hard, and then rubbed it against my pussy lips. Marcus grinned, and thrust into me. Just like that, we began round two. I rode Marcus hard, and he slapped my big ass and pinched my tits as he fucked me, slamming his hard dick into my pussy like an ancient African warrior spearing his nemesis. It hurt a bit, but in a most wonderful way.

"That was fun, now tell me more about your man to man experiences," I said to a tired-looking Marcus, as I rolled off of him. Marcus smiled wistfully, and then a faraway look crept into his dark eyes. I kissed him on the lips and waited for him to start. My pussy was tingling with excitement, because, well, the thought of a sexy black man getting it on with another brother kind of turned me on. I'm a freaky female and don't apologize for it.

"Alright, I've known Ray since we were younger, we met at a Haitian church in the west end, and he went to Ottawa University while I chose Carleton, but we often got together for fun, regardless of whom he was dating," Marcus began, and I listened with rapt attention as he told me about his adventures with his good buddy. I could envision the two of them, young black men from the Caribbean, bound by secrecy as they explored desires that the world around them wouldn't understand or tolerate...

"The hottest experience we've ever had together was when Ray and I got our freak on in the pool one night while his parents were in Montreal, during our second year in university, dude just bent me over and fucked me so hard I walked funny the next day," Marcus said, and I saw a longing in his handsome face as he told me the tale. I visualized Marcus getting fucked by his buddy Ray, whom he described as tall, dark-skinned and packing a big dick. Hot damn, I swear my pussy twitched!

"Well, my dear Marcus, I have a confession of my own, I like to tie guys up and fuck them up the ass with my strap-on dildo," I said to my boo, deadpan, and Marcus blinked in surprise. I smiled and kissed him on the lips, and caressed that cute butt of his. Marcus pried my hands away and stared at me, a look of utter surprise on that handsome face of his. I grinned at him the way a cat grins at a mouse. I was in dominatrix mode now, but Marcus didn't know it...

"Wow, you seem so nice, I would never expect this from someone like you," Marcus said to me, and I shrugged, turned on by this tall, masculine and rather naïve hunk. The things I'm going to do to him. I looked into Marcus's eyes, and then began to sweet talk him into trying something new. I'd already fucked him twice and the brother was on Cloud Nine. What do you think Marcus's reply was?

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," I said to Marcus, about an hour later, as we got ready to try new things. Well, new for him anyways. I'd explained to Marcus about female dominance and submission, the use of safe words, and the fun practice of pegging. A quick jaunt into the shower got us both cleaned up, and then Marcus and I went to the bedroom to fuck around some more. The brother looked a bit nervous when I showed him my shiny dark blue strap-on dildo, so I had to reassure him.

"Damn, your dildo is way bigger than Ray's dick was," Marcus said, and I smiled and kissed him, and promised to make him forget all about Ray. I bent Marcus over and spread his cheeks, then began fingering his ass. I love a nice, clean ass to play with and fuck. That's why I made sure Marcus thoroughly washed his ass out with water and soap. Grabbing a bottle of Aloe cream, I rubbed some on the dildo, and applied the rest to Marcus's ass.

"That cute Haitian ass is so going to get it," I said, and I flicked my tongue over Marcus's earlobe and pinched his nipples, causing him to gasp. I laughed and smacked Marcus's butt, and then bent him over the bed. I told him to spread his cheeks and he did, exposing a fairly obvious target. Grinning, I pressed the dildo against his butt hole and gently pushed it inside. Ready or not, my Haitian stud, the Gambian dominatrix is claiming your ass, I thought wickedly.

"Oh damn," Marcus said, and he gasped as I pushed the dildo into his ass. I took my sweet time as I began fucking him, since Marcus was a first timer. Still, he took to it nicely. I don't know why I was surprised. Marcus here is either fully bisexual or severely heteroflexible. Since he's bottomed for at least one man before, getting fucked by a freaky lady with a strap-on should be a breeze. Still, I took it easy on him that first time.

"Surrender to me, my angel, you're in good hands," I whispered into Marcus's ear, and I pressed my breasts against his back as I leaned into him, driving the dildo deeper into his ass. Marcus gasped and bucked wildly. I bucked my hips and began fucking him harder, and that's when he began to scream. I like a man's loud, passionate screams as he's getting fucked by my dildo. I fucked Marcus, totally owning his ass, and he loved it.

"Fuck, if I don't watch out, I could become addicted to you, Amina," Marcus said, a little while later, as we lay side by side on my bed. I grinned and rolled on top of my boo. Marcus and I kissed, and tenderly held each other. I tossed aside the dildo, and mentally reminded myself to wash the bedsheets and the dildo later. I'm a freak in every way...and that includes being a clean freak. It's just the way I am.

"Marcus, my dear, you're never going to want to let me go," I replied confidently, and I kissed Marcus, and he grabbed my thick ass and gave it a slap. Just like that, we began another round. Yeah, Marcus and I were definitely meant to be. What a pair we made. An outwardly conservative, privately freaky Muslim woman from Gambia and a tall and manly, secretly bisexual Haitian stud. Hot damn. Fast forward a couple of years and I'm done with school, working for the government, and Marcus and I got hitched and became parents. Life is full of surprises, and that's the best thing about it.

12