Black Flower: Ascend

Story Info
The kiss was sudden and hard.
2.9k words
4.7
27.8k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

So, this is coming a little late. I got very tired this last week then on top of that I got frustrated with the site. Either way, this is the last of this series but I've decided to not make it the last of this story. Enjoy.

***********************************************

Hana watched the pink water swirl down the drain as she washed the blood off of her. The splatter had been more than she expected. She leaned against the shower wall. It was over, it was all over. Martin was dead, Lola was dead, what was left of the gang now belonged to the Fukui clan, and she was now engaged to Shouichi. Speaking of, he hadn't spoken to her since he'd asked for her hand. She wondered if watching her kill Martin was too much. What if she was too cold?

The door of the shower opened suddenly, making her jump. Shouichi's tall frame entered the stall, nude. He pinned her against the dark stone wall, his face expressionless but his eyes dark and probing. Hana looked up at him, there was no space between them and she could feel his member throbbing against her pelvis. She wanted to grip him, grab him, and ride him until the world made sense again. Her breathing quickened.

"Tell me you're alright." His voice was hoarse and he leaned closer.

"I'm alright."

The kiss was sudden and hard. He grabbed her hips and she felt herself sliding up the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist. When the broke the kiss, Hana's head fell back and she moaned out as she felt nibbles across her neck.

"I tried to wait...." He whispered into the flesh. "I wanted to be patient."

"I'm so glad you didn't. I needed you. I needed to know that you still wanted me." She gripped his thick black hair.

He growled and nibbled across her jaw and up to suck her ear lobe. "I love you, Hana. Nothing works right with me without you. I want you. I can't stand to be away from you. Hell, I broke in here."

It never occurred to her to wonder how he'd gotten into her place after they were separated at the introduction. She smiled and kissed all over his face. "I love you too, Shouichi. I love you so much and I want you. I want you so bad that I'd do it all over. I'd take it all again as long as I end up with y-"

He cut her off with a deep kiss and shifted his hands to knead her ass, swallowing her moans. "Never. You are never going to deal with that again. I won't allow it. If anyone even thinks about doing you wrong I will rip their throat out with my bare hands."

"Swear it." It spoke to something deep within her. Something that had only had a chance to grow once Linda was dead. She gripped his wet hair and pulled so they were eye to eye. "Swear it to me."

Shouichi's face was dead serious. "I swear that if anyone tries to bring harm to you I will rip out their throat with my bare hands. I will protect you and our family. Not even in death will I leave your side. We are bound beyond life."

Hana devoured his mouth in a hungry kiss. Her hands left his hair to grip his back. She couldn't get him close enough to her. "Out. Get us out of the shower. I need you inside me. I need us, now."

Shouichi turned off the water and carried her out, groaning as she attached to his neck, biting and sucking. Her grip on him was so tight; he could move his arms as he needed. He dried them enough to not soak the covers and left the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the bed with her, his hard on smacking up against her backside.

"Hana, are you going to make sure I have to cover my neck for the next few days?"

She laughed and leaned on him until he relaxed back on the bed. Sitting up, she grinded her core into his abs, enjoying the friction of his muscle definition. "I'm going to keep you marked up. You're all mine now."

He smiled and reached up to cup one of her breasts, flicking the nipple back and forth with his index finger. "You're the most beautiful and amazing woman."

"You really think so?" Hana purred out as her eyes closed and she continued to grind and melted under his attention.

"Absolutely. I want to grow old with you. I want children with your smile." He traced his other hand down the front of her body before stroking his thumb over her clit in lazy circles.

She gasped and let her head fall back as she let him pleasure her. Her body began to tremble but he stopped his hands and pulled them back. She leaned her head forward and opened her eyes. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not going to let you waste sweetness on my stomach. Cum here." He traced his lips and winked at her.

Hana felt like a school girl once more as she flushed. He chuckled and guided her as she climbed up his body. She lowered her hips until she straddled his face. Her fingers gripped the comforter and she gasped as she felt his tongue dart out and flick through her slit. She let out a shuddering moan as he began to pepper kisses across her lips before lazily sucking her nub into his mouth.

"Shouichi..." Her hips trembled and lifted a little. He traced his hands up her body before gently gripping her full rear, pinning her to the slow, torturous lapping and sucking.

"Hmm?" He moaned right into her, making her struggle against his hold. His wet hair tickled and stuck to her inner thighs.

"Oh god..." She grasped at and gripped her pillows, trembling as his tongue burrowed deep within her. It slowly worked in and out as the tip of his nose brushed against the clit. "Shouichi... please please please." She whispered and whimpered as her body began to shake.

He latched hard on her clit and gently gripped her flesh in his hands. Hana screamed and gripped at her covers, writhing and whining as she tried to pull up but was still trapped. Her eyes rolled back and she quaked as she came. She collapsed to the side, Shouichi turning with her as she did so his lips could stay latched to her. He kept up the sucking until her gripping thighs became too tight. When he released his hold, he stroked her hips and back until she relaxed.

"Hana..." He kissed her thighs and rolled her onto her back before slowly climbing up her body. "Hana, my love, are you still with me?"

There was silence but she began to nod slowly and reached for him. He wrapped her tightly in his arms and kissed her with sweet sticky pecks. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful." She snuggled to him and her eyes closed as she caught her breath.

He stroked her hair, wrapping a curl around his finger. The latest protein treatment was nearly washed out. "I love your hair like this. "

"I'll let it revert completely then." She kissed his chin and cheek then chuckled. "Your face is messy."

" Yeah, let me fix that." He pecked her one last time before heading off to wash his face. Hana watched him go, enjoying the long lean muscles of his perfect body. She sat up and spread her still shaky legs when he returned.

"Let's finish Shouichi."

He smiled and gently climbed back on the bed. "Come here." He pulled her to him and kissed her slow and deep, cupping her face with his hands. "I want this to feel really good for you."

Hana let him turn her, snuggling her back to his chest as he began to kiss up and down her neck. He let his hand run down her front and let his middle finger trace around her clit. She shuddered and writhed against him. He lifted her top leg and reached down to guide himself inside her.

"Yes...." She moaned as her walls stretched to fit him. Hana turned her head to meet his lips for hungry kisses as he slowly sank deeper inside of her. One of his hands continued to strum her clit as the other held up her leg.

His strokes were slow and focused on her pleasure. Their kiss hardly broke as he pumped his hips, easing himself deeper inside of her then retreating only to sink back in. He fought the urge to quicken his pace, wanting to stay within her as long as he could.

Her eyes fluttered as she gripped the covers. She moaned and pushed her hips back against him. "Shouichi... you feel so good...."

He nibbled her neck and sucked on her ear lobe. Hana let out a melody of moans as her body responded under the affectionate love making. Her orgasm built slowly but more robust than she'd ever experienced. She writhed and he eased his hand on her clit only to grip her tighter in his arms before starting up again.

"Mmm....!" She moaned out and her hands rushed to grip at his arms as her body tumbled over the edge. Her fingers trembled as her body quivered, trying to stop the rush of pleasure but he just rolled, bracing her body into the covers and adding more oomph to his thrusts. He never quickened the pace, only added to the pressure and her pleasure.

Hana let out muffled squeals into the bed. Her hands were trapped under her and there was no escaping the fantastic feeling every time the man she loved knocked his hips into her from above. All she could do was whimper his name and take it, take all of him.

Her body began to shudder and her hips began to buck under him again. Shouichi lifted up just a bit to get a better angle within her and began to really focus each pump to that soft spongy part within her. Expletives streamed out in muffled whines and groans before her walls suddenly started clenching and spasming with overload. He came groaning into her hair as his hips pumped against her.

As she slumped forward, he peppered kisses along the back of her neck and gently rolled them back onto their sides. "Feel good?"

"Are you kidding me?" Hana gave him a lazy dazed smile, barely able to keep her eyes open. She pecked and kissed his lips a few more times before drifting off.

Shouichi maneuvered them both until they were under the covers, careful not to leave her warmth. He snuggled her and played with a few of her curls before drifting off himself. A smile played across his lips as he held his love.

*****

Hana's day was glorious. She woke up with Shouichi still inside her and worked her walls against him until he woke. Then they spent the entire morning, just making love and snuggling until he had to go handle a business matter. She spent the rest of the afternoon lazing around, smiling whenever she remembered that Martin was in the ground with two bullets from her own gun.

Her cell went off with a text. 'Can you walk?' It was from Tomiko.

'Not very fast. ;)'

'Ew, still my brother. Want to shop for wedding stuff?'

'Love to.' Hana laughed at her messages and dragged herself off to shower again and get ready when Tomiko texted that she was on her way.

She wondered what she would wear once she'd become a Fukui. As Kuro's daughter, she only wore black and black background patterned dresses. She chose one with red roses and touched carefully at her hair. It was a mess because she hadn't done a thing with it the night before. She slicked it with oil and cream before brushing it back into a bun. It wasn't her favorite look but it was more appropriate with the dress than a knit cap.

She finished with her makeup and reclined on the sofa until there was knocking at the door. Checking the peephole first, she opened it up and hugged Kimiko. The boss's daughter held her tight and kissed her cheek. "How does it feel?"

"Now that it's over? Bliss." She guided her friend in and sat next to each other on the sofa. "Do you think we're starting too early? The planning that is."

"My father's only giving you two weeks."

"What?"

Tomi laughed. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that Shouichi was over here watching movies with you. Dad knows him too well, two weeks. He doesn't want a slip up and you showing and glowing at the wedding."

Hana flushed and looked in her lap before leaning against her friend. "Be my maid of honor? Wait, will it be a western style wedding?"

"One of the ceremonies, yes, and yes I will." Tomiko put her head on her shoulder and sighed. "Put me in taffeta and I'll know you've never loved me."

"Never!" Hana hugged her tight and sighed. "Only silk for my bestie."

She received a little loving headbutt of affection before Tomi stood, pulling her up as well. "Come on, we've got cake and dresses and all of that stuff. We need to pick up Rei and Suki too. This is going to take forever. Be happy I love you."

"I love you too."Hana gripped her hand and left the apartment.

*****

Hana watched a fine tremble of the short veil that framed her face. They'd already had the Japanese ceremony and now it was time for the western. She didn't understand why this time felt so solid. Her dress was a long mermaid style in antique lace with a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was pulled back into a big soft puff.

Kuro stood before her and cupped the sides of her face. "I just got you and now I'm going to lose you so soon."

'You're not going to lose me, Otousan. Not know, not ever." She smiled at him and put her hands on top of his.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead before hugging her close. "You have brought such pride to our family."

She fought the urge to tear up as she hugged him tightly. "It's all I wanted. I just wanted to make you proud of me."

Kuro stroked her back and hesitantly let her go. "You have made me beyond proud."

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle." She took his large hand in both of hers.

He rubbed his free hand on top of hers. "I would be nowhere else."

Kuro took her arm over his and tapped her hand comfortingly as the bridal march began. He guided her to the main hallway behind two big oak doors and signaled to the coordinator. As the bridal march began, the doors opened to the ceremony.

Hana held tightly to Kuro and smiled at Shouichi who stood at the altar. Her heart seemed to run over with her love for him. He was dressed in an all black tux, shirt and tie included. Only the inner vest was striking gunmetal grey. She stared at him, completely enraptured.

Shouichi felt as if his whole soul belonged to her and her alone. As soon as she entered, the room seemed to fall always. All the concern about the surprisingly large number of yakuza families and bosses there had faded into the back of his mind.

He took her arm from Kuro's and gave him a solemn promise with his eyes to always protect her, no matter what. From her father's returned look, he knew that he was going to be held to that promise until they both passed from this earth. He kissed her knuckles and held her hand as they took their vows.

There were no interruptions, not even a peep during the ceremony. For whatever reason that so many of the gangs had gathered, it wasn't to harm them or stop the wedding. At least not for now, it seemed.

The gifts were magnificent: cars, jewels, excessive amounts of money. Even Boss Fukui had to raise an eyebrow about the sudden generosity of the clans to his new daughter in law. He could see Kuro mulling it over as well. The two men locked eyes and there was a silent agreement that this was the start to something,

Shouichi ran his fingers over her wrists, the new wide black diamond bracelet slid across the spiced chocolate enticingly. A few clans had been so bold as to have a family member put the jewelry on her directly. Hana was dripping in diamonds. She was glittering and glowing like a lure but not only his eyes were captured.

She let out a shudder tinted sigh as she watched and felt his pale fingers trace over her skin. Hana had never been this spoiled and it all just seemed to keep coming. A little warning sound pinged in her head but the intoxicating feel of the cool diamonds and her husband's warm skin drowned it all out.

Shouichi leaned and whispered in her ear. "Are you happy?"

Hana grinned and kissed his lips. "Yes."

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers