Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't this feel good coachy?"

"Huh huh!" Was all she could muster.

"Do you want me to continue?"

The coach nodded her head yes. She needed this after all the attention on the field.

"Sure thing.... right after you lick my puss!"

Miss Simons opened her eyes wide at Sasha. She couldn't mean right here, IN THE SHOWER? Taking a quick look around, clearly a few of the girls were looking her way, watching the game being played. Miss Simons looked over at Trish, who was slightly bent over against the wall as Amber gingerly washed her shapely ass.

"Go on, do it quick. She'll never know!" Sasha gave the quivering clit one last flick with her toe before lowering her foot to the ground and spreading her legs slightly.

Again Miss Simons looked over to where Trish and Amber were. Trish had specifically forbidden any sexual contact between the cheerleaders. Yet here she was, kneeling on the wet tile floor, staring at the dark lips of the girl's vagina. Last time she was in this position, they were alone and it had taken forever for the young girl to cum. Now they were being watched by several of the girls and Trish's disapproving eye threatened to turn around at any moment. But all she had to do was give her a quick lick. A quick flick of the tongue and she'd get her own pussy played with by Sasha's scratching toes.

Miss Simons moved her head forward as she positioned her mouth up near the heated pussy. Then she darted out her tongue. But instead of it coming back into her mouth as expected, she found her entire face wedged between Sasha's thighs, her tongue implanted inside the pink cunt.

A muffled moan escaped the captured coach as she realized Sasha's hands were firmly holding her head against the dark sex. Jessica tried to wiggle out but it was no use.

"You better hurry up and get to work before she turns around to see what the horny white slut is doing!"

Miss Simons paused only briefly, followed by Sasha's deep sigh as her former coach hungrily went to work on her cunt. Miss Simons began flicking her tongue anywhere it would go. Every second counted. With the hot water beating down on her back while she attacked the young girl's clit and lips in the desperate effort to make the brat cum. The last thing she wanted was for Trish to discover what she was doing. It would only mean trouble.

But thanks to her efforts, this time she could feel Sasha's cunt begin to quiver. Another moment and she'd be on the verge of orgasm. She was so close. Just a second longer and ......

Miss Simons' own vagina exploded in intense pain as someone began pinching the hell out of her blood engorged clit, causing her to clamp her teeth down hard around Sasha's clit as well, eliciting a horrible scream from the black girl. Both females shuddered and collapsed to the ground in wave after wave of pain and pleasure. Miss Simons' clit struggled to throb and pulse as the mysterious, unmerciful fingers continued to squeeze her little bud flat. In another moment, she passed out on the tile floor, the hot water still beating down on her naked limp body.

-----

"Miss Simons, get in my office this instant!"

Jessica moaned as she rolled over, barely hearing Trish's demands as she came to on the floor of the showers. Looking around, she quickly noticed all the girls had gone and all the showers had been turned off. She herself was still naked but relatively dry, except for the wet matted hair.

"I said get your white ass in here. MOVE IT!"

Trish's voice came from the coach's office, her 'former' office. Trish was apparently in there waiting for her. As she rose, the pain in her abused clitoris was still throbbing.

Stepping out of the shower she searched momentarily for a dry towel, but only succeeded in finding a pile of soaked ones on the floor. Wrapping one around her as best she could, she moved into 'Trish's office'. Inside she found Sasha and Trish. Sasha was completely dressed, yet sat uncomfortably in the chair across from Trish. Her clit must also still be hurting.

Since the only chair was already taken, Trish motioned the toweled woman to kneel on the floor next to Sasha. Jessica complied immediately.

"Now Miss Simons, I have been having a long conversation with Sasha about your activities together. I just will not tolerate sexual behavior amongst my girls while we are together. There are certain things I will not stand for and I demand professionalism. So Sasha has agreed to no longer take advantage of your natural submissiveness while you are here."

Jessica felt a sigh of relief. She so dreaded her moments with Sasha.

"However. I have agreed to her suggestion that I give you to her on a more frequent basis."

Miss Simons held her breath.

"We have agreed that after every practice or game, Sasha's father will no longer take her home. Instead YOU will drive Sasha to her house, where you will then bring her off in any fashion she demands. Since we usually have practice three times a week, you will be expected to satisfy Sasha after every single one of them. This will go on for as long as I see fit, do you understand?"

"But....but...." Miss Simons was getting distraught. She didn't want this. It was enough she had to be humiliated at school, now she was being asked to extend it. If anything, she wanted to belong to Trish. To lick her cunt. To bring her off. To serve her after school.

"Please, I really don't feel this is necess...."

"Miss Simons, you will not be giving me a hard time. I have made my decision. Its only fair that Sasha gets the use of your services. All the other white girls are being asked to do much more than you. They also have to serve their partner for at least an hour after school. Amber is waiting for me at my house as we speak."

Miss Simons couldn't even fathom what type of activities Trish and Amber did at her house.

"But since your an adult, and have more responsibilities outside of the school, I am only requiring you to serve the amount of time it takes to bring Sasha to orgasm. Now I wont ask you again, do you understand?"

Miss Simons lowered her head "Yes Trish, I understand."

"Very good. This will start next week. Happy now Sasha?"

Sasha brightly shook her head yes.

"Then you may leave. But Miss Simons, I would like you to stay for a moment."

As Sasha got up to leave, she paused for a moment to whisper to her former coach. "Hope that tongue of yours is ready for what I've got waiting for it. Your going to pay for biting my clit bitch!" And she walked out.

Despite already being rather cold, the deep chill running up Miss Simons' back was completely independent. But as Trish had ordered, she remained kneeling on the floor, basically naked and wet.

"Miss Simons, I just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am. Though you clearly have a lot of improvement left to go, you still performed very well as one of my cheerleaders."

Jessica couldn't help but smile at the complements.

"The men especially loved seeing that older bod of yours giggling in that tight uniform, though I don't think the women liked it very much."

Miss Simons cringed as she remembered the staring and jeering of the crowd.

"Now on to another matter. Don't think that I haven't noticed the way you have been looking at me in the locker room these past few months."

The former coach began blushing.

"I know full well where those eyes are looking in the showers. I've even seen that envious look on your face when ever Amber is tending to me. I think its obvious that it is more than just natural dominance at work here. Admit it Miss Simons, you truly worship me don't you?"

Jessica couldn't bear to look Trish in the eye as she slowly shook her head yes.

"Tell me Miss Simons. Tell me how much you worship my black body!"

Jessica finally lifted her head and looked directly at the young vixen who had so changed her life. The girl who came into her world and turned it upside down. The once authoritative head cheerleading coach of Dalefield High, now nothing more than a naked, submissive pet cheerleader all because of her.

"Oh Trish, I need you so bad. I can't stop thinking about you. Every firm curve, your dark smooth skin, your feminine beauty. Its so overwhelming. I'd worship you every moment of the day. I'd worship you like no woman should. When I see you with Amber, I get so jealous. I want it to be ME washing your body, ME kissing your toes, ME who you take home after practice. I....I love you Trish!"

Miss Simons' eyes watered as she professed her love to her former cheerleader. Pure emotion pouring out of her. For the first time, Jessica could see a look of compassion in the eyes of her goddess as Trish rose up off her seat and approached the kneeling older woman.

Kneeling herself, Trish moved forward to place her lips against her coach's. Closing her eyes, Miss Simons moaned in lust as feelings overwhelmed her. Finally she was realizing her desires. Trish was actually kissing her. Jessica opened her mouth to let Trish's exploring tongue enter hers. Her towel very quickly fell off her back, now leaving her completely nude.

Both women continued kissing for several minutes on the office floor, the whole time Trish's hands playing with her pet's breasts. When one of those hands finally reached the coach's moist sex, Jessica gasped. She was quickly reminded of the throbbing pain still emanating from her pinched clit.

"I'm sorry about that baby. I had to do that. I couldn't let the other girls think I would allow you to continue the way that you were."

Realizing for the first time that it was Trish who had so cruelly pinched her sensitive organ, she relaxed and thrusted her hips out further, her sex as an offering.

But Trish pulled her hand away and looking back into the eyes of her former coach. "No, not now. You are not ready yet to worship my body. You haven't earned it. Not yet!"

A look of tremendous disappointment covered Jessica's face. Trish saw it immediately.

"Don't worry sweetie, all in do time. If you continue being my good little white cheerleader, I promise you will be able to worship my black body soon enough. I promise."

Trish leaned forward and gave Miss Simons another long kiss on the lips, before rising off the ground and leaving the office. Jessica remained kneeling on the floor for a moment. She was both excited and frustrated at the same time. She was soooo close to realizing her lustful desire of being with Trish.

But as she thought about her Goddess's last words, "soon enough" Miss Simons spirits were lifted. All she had to do was be the best little cheerleader she could be, and she'd get her wish. Jessica rose off the floor and almost skipped out of the office like a teenage girl in love, failing of course to notice the small puddle her overexcited cunt had left behind.

-----

(RING)...(RING)...(RING)...

Miss Simons barely made it past her front door when she heard her phone ringing. All she wanted to do was get into her bedroom and crawl into bed. All that running and cheering had left her body totally drained. Yet reluctantly she picked it up. She would later regret it.

"Hello?"

"Well hello there Jess! How's everything going with my favorite rival coach?"

Miss Simons held her breath. It was Mary Struat. For years both women had been fighting each other off tooth and nail for the coveted City Cheerleading Award. What was she up to this time?

"Everything's...going...ok. How are things with you Mary?"

"Well to be honest with you Jess, until very recently I had been quite worried about this years results. As good as my girls are, yours have just been the talk of the town."

"Is that so?" Spoke the exhausted coach with a hint of sarcasm.

"Quite worried indeed. Then the most wonderful thing happened."

Jessica didn't like the tone in Mary's voice. She didn't know where this was going, but she knew it wasn't going to be good.

"And what was that?"

"I went to see your game today!"

Miss Simons' heart froze. A rush of implications were flooding through her as she held her breath.

"My my my, it was all quite a sight. Your girls really were....um....entertaining!"

Jessica began to panic "Mary listen, what ever you saw..."

"And I really must say those black girls were a really nice addition, they really do put your group over the top. But guess who I think was truly the star of the show?"

"Mary please, it wasn't what it looked like. I was just...."

"Somebody has an awful lot of explaining to do don't they Jess?"

Miss Simons didn't respond. Instead she just wanted to cry. This woman had witnessed her humiliating performance. Mary could ruin her, or at least ruin what ever was left to be ruined.

Both women remained silent for a moment, before Mary spoke one last time.

"Be at my house in twenty minutes, or certain members of the school board will be getting a very disturbing phone call. Oh, and make sure your wearing that skimpy little cheerleading outfit you enjoy jumping around in so much.

(CLICK)

As the dial tone came on, Miss Simons hung up the phone. It would be a very long day indeed!

End of Chapter 5. To be Continued...

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the link below.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.