Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another moment the white teen followed her mother out the same door, out to the large crystal blue pool in the back. It was a gorgeous day and perfect for a nice tanning.

Perhaps that is why Lola was sitting by the pool as well, sipping her new glass of tea with the miniature umbrella, holding the cup in one hand, and casually playing with her white maid's sex with the other. Amber stood by the door and watched for a moment at the spectacle of her mother trying to hold the serving tray with both hands, her face strained, and a black arm disappearing up her short frilly black skirt.

Lola continued doing this undisturbed for almost a minute before noticing the towel clad teen by the door and beckoning her to join them by the pool. The former maid was all decked out in one of her mother's revealing bikinis as she lay comfortably on the plastic furniture, waving to a similar one right beside her. Amber walked the short distance and removed the towel to reveal her stunning body. A sight not gone unnoticed by the former house servant.

"You daughter has quite the body Cindy. You must be very proud?"

Amber could hear her mother's strained voice as she took her place lying down. "Thhhankyou Mistress, yyyes I am!"

"I'm sure her black owner is very happy to possess her. She is quite a find. Just like your Mistress is very happy to possess my white bitch as well."

"Ohh...thank you Mistress...."

Amber could her the squishing sounds of fingers moving up a wet hole.

"Tell me Amber, what do you make of your mother here?" Amber looked at Lola with a little confusion. "I mean did you ever see this coming? Did you ever expect this stuck up bitch would one day show up at my tiny room and BEG to make up for her prior sins. That she'd actually want me to take over as the rightful head of this house? I suppose you did expect this, seeing how you helped plan your mother's down fall with your Mistress Trish."

Another one of those evil chills ran up Amber's spine at those words as Mrs Lowenstien let out another low moan. Amber never wanted to bring down her own mother. She always looked up to her and dreamed of becoming as socially elite and elegant as she was. The day Trish suggested the idea of tricking her mother, Amber tried her best to persuade her black Mistress not to follow trough with it. But Trish settled the debate with Amber sucking her dark toes while revealing her plot.

When Amber called her mother to come pick her up on that fateful day, she wanted nothing more than to scream out and warn her mother. But she couldn't betray her Mistress. Trish had become her life, her reason for breathing. Even more so than her own mother. Never the less she still held out hope that her mother would resist. That her upbringing and feeling of superiority to black women would keep in check the natural feelings of interracial submissiveness all white women had.

But it wasn't meant to be. That day Amber watched her role model capitulate to her instincts and become the sniveling servant she is today, getting her pussy played with right next to her daughter.

"How does it feel Cindy, to know that it was your own daughter who brought you down? That because of her your standing in that silly little outfit, serving me iced tea on tap, getting fingered with your very own wedding ring?"

Amber's eyes went wide and watched Lola's hand emerge from under her mother's skirt. Right there on Lola's VERY wet middle finger was her mommy's giant diamond wedding ring. Until this moment Amber had NEVER seen that ring off her mother's fingers. It was Mrs Lowenstien's most valued possession. She loved showing it off to every body at parties and social engagements. She thoroughly enjoyed making all the other wives jealous as hell with it. She loved it almost as much as she loved her dear sweet daughter.

Lola lifted her finger's to her maid's face and smiled as Mrs Lowenstien licked and sucked them clean, paying special close attention to the ring on her former maid's finger. In between licks, Mrs Lowenstien submissively spoke to her Mistress. "Pleaseput them back!I need theminside me! Please Mistress!"

Mistress Zamora smiled even wider. "Such a horny white slut. First go fetch me another tea and then I'll think about it!" With a slap to the butt, Cindy scurried off into the house, desperate to make her Mistress happy enough to let her cum.

Still smiling, Lola turned to the surprised daughter. "Amazing isn't it? That you white creatures can be so eager to serve us?" Amber nodded slightly before resting her head on the plastic and closing her eyes to warm to the sun. "I mean I always suspected there was something up with your mother. The way she'd look at me when I gave her an attitude, the way she'd touch herself after giving me an order. Oh she thought I didn't see that, but I did. Now it all makes sense, but at the time I was just plain confused. I mean all these years my people suffered from slavery, to the civil rights era, to now. To think all this time you white girls had feelings of inferiority to black women. That is why you strived so hard all these generations to make your white husband's keep us beneath your foot. You knew the truth. That given the opportunity you'd be begging to serve at our feet! Isn't that right?"

Amber didn't respond, faking that she had fallen into a light sleep. But in all honesty she really was sure about all of that slave era crap. Maybe white women did keep black females as slaves for that reason, to hide the truth. All she knew was that right here, right now she wanted more than anything to serve her Mistress Trish, and that's all she really cared about.

"Here you go Mistress!" Out came the frantic mother, eager to get her former maid's black fingers under her skirt once more. Amber could hear her mother whine as Lola took a sip of the tea while ignoring her need.

"Cindy, I think I need another oiling before I burn. Be a good pet and put it on me."

Amber heard the sigh of frustration on her mother's breath as Cindy picked up the sun tanning lotion. The young teen couldn't help but open her eyes again and look over to see this latest humiliating task her mother was performing. Just in time she saw Lola gingerly removed her top exposing the hard dark nipples resting on her attractive black breasts. Back when Lola was a domestic, Amber never did a pay much attention to her maid's physical attributes. Now as her mother's Mistress, Lola was a very attractive woman after all.

Mrs Lowenstien got to her knees, squirted lotion onto her hands, and began rubbing it into the black woman's skin. First she started at the stomach before slowly moving up to her breasts. Amber could see the look of satisfaction on Lola's face as she had her breasts manipulated by her former submissive boss. The once smooth dry dark skin was now becoming slick and shiny.

Finished with her shoulders, Mrs Lowenstien squirted more lotion out of the bottle and began rubbing it into her Mistress's legs and thighs. Amber had seen this part before, knowing full well that it usually ended with her mother's mouth over the Mistress's sex.

But this time was different. As Cindy prepared herself to go down on her Mistress, Lola surprisingly stopped her. "Cindy, how rude of you. Not offering your own daughter a rub down! What kind of a mother are you? Do you want her to burn?"

Amber's eyes went wide as the hard bodied teen new the black woman was up to something. Apparently her mother suspected it as well, hovering just a few inches above her Mistress's thighs as she looked over at her daughter with great worry.

Slowly she began crawling on her knees towards her daughter, hoping that her Mistress wouldn't make her do something she didn't want to.

"Start with her shoulders and work your way down."

"Yes Mistress Zamora" was all Cindy could croak as she squirted lotion onto her hands.

"Come on Amber, don't be bashful. We're all girls here! Take your top off and let those tits breath!"

Amber looked into her mother's eyes and could see the fear. She was actually afraid of her daughter. For the first time in her young life, Amber actually felt some sort of power over her strict parent. So with Cindy lightly shaking her head no, Amber removed her top for her mother's oily hands.

In a daze, Cindy began rubbing her daughter's shoulders, making the white skin shiny and slick as well. In another brief moment, her hands lowered reluctantly until they covered the pale mounds on her daughter's chest. The pink nipples hard under her palms as she rubbed the oil into them. Flashes began running through Cindy's mind. Flashes of her young daughter as a child in her arms, singing her nursery rhymes and rocking her to sleep.

The flashes vanished the moment she felt the black hand touch her sex from behind. As Cindy rubbed and squeezed her daughter's pert breasts, a low moan gurgled out of her as Lola glanced her clit with the wedding ring. Soon Cindy wasn't even aware that she had moved her rubbing hands down past her daughters taught stomach, past her round hips, and to her gorgeous athletic thighs. The skin so firm and muscular from cheering as the mother messaged and rubbed the lotion into them. A sense of pride filled Cindy's heart at how cheerleading was making her dear angle's body oh so attractive to the many wealthy men that would come into her life. Her pussy spasmed a moment later when the image of Trish popped into her mind. Amber had already surrendered that perfect white body to her.

Closing her eyes, Cindy focused hard on the fingers digging into her pussy. Feeling the ring she had once so worshipped now on her black maid's finger. She didn't even notice her daughter's spreading legs, inviting the dazed mother to rub her inner thighs with the slippery oil. Mrs Lowenstien eye's opened when she felt her daughter's hand on the back of her head. The sight that greeted her was of the puffy pussy lips of her daughter, outlined perfectly by the thin bikini bottoms.

The fingers at her sex were moving faster now, and it was making it all the harder to understand why her daughter's hand was now pushing her head down to her white thighs. Her mind fogged over as it came to rest on its side, her nose pressed against Amber's waiting sex. Oh was she so close, just a few more well placed flicks of the ring.

Cindy's eyes cleared momentarily from the fog as she inhaled her daughter's potent musk. Her eyes clearing momentarily to focus on the pussy just in front of her. Panic filled the mother as she darted her eyes past the pubic mound, past the two large white breasts, and at the smirking teen that was once her loving daughter.

"Lick away mother, lick away. Teach me how to be the proper woman you've always claimed to be."

The fog quickly covered her mind back up again as her tongue slipped past her lips and touched the thin fabric. She had no idea at just how wet her daughter was when she tasted the bikini.

Amber moaned loudly at the attention and instantly brought her right hand to one of her nipples while lowering the left hand to her sex. In amazement, Cindy watched as her daughter pulled the thin bikini to the side, completely exposing her shaved pussy to her mother. Cindy knew full well what she was expected to do, having had plenty of experience eating her black Mistress. But just as she stuck her tongue back out of her mouth, a sharp pain racked through the older woman's body before she had the chance to touch her prize. Mistress Zamondo had jabbed her clit with the wedding ring, causing the pre-orgasmic mother to loose control of her body and shudder, falling back to the floor and convulsing in a pussy gushing frenzy that very quickly covered the surrounding tiles with fluid.

Amber remained motionless, pussy still exposed and nipple in mid- pinch as she stared open mouthed at her mother's display. She quickly looked angrily at Lola for an explanation and she got one.

"You know what Trish said. No one can touch that pussy with out her permission. As her reward for making your mother my bitch, I promised I would protect it when you were here. And that includes keeping it from your horny incestual mommy slut!"

The young frustrated teen looked down again at the delirious woman jerking her hips into the air, then stood up, grabbed her top and stormed back into the house horny as hell.

Lola smiled at the drama she had so casually caused between mother and daughter. She looks down at the puddle between her white pets thighs and chuckles to herself. This was just too easy.

After being made to lick up her mess on the floor, Cindy dutifully crawls between her Mistress's legs and performs her owners most demanding of tasks with out another care in the world.

Upstairs Amber stood naked before her large mirror, staring at the image of teenage perfection glaring back at her. Her flushed cunt lips and long hard nipples filled with the blood of excitement. She was horny and angry. She was horny because she wanted to be, but she was angry because she couldn't do a dame thing about it. Trish had forbidden her to ever touch herself when not in her presence.

Again Amber's eyes focused on the fabulous body before her. This once belonged to her. Those strong lean thighs, round soft breasts, and tight firm butt where once hers to flaunt and tease for her entertainment. Making boys drool over her filled her with the type of feminine pride only the most popular of high school girls could enjoy. She was queen of the world. And she had given it all away to a black girl.

Any boy would give his left nut to pleasure the pink clit now begging for her finger's attention. Amber spread her thighs and looked deeper into the mirror at her sex. What was it about this organ that caused her so much pleasure and grief? Why was it that Trish, who had once been her sworn enemy and competitor for cheerleading captain, was so easily able to bring her under her thumb just by touching it?

Until that day in the showers, Amber had never backed down from any one. Every bitch that had stood in her way suffered the price of her wrath, just like her mother had taught her of course. Before the moment Trish had cornered her, she was sure she was winning the battle. Putting Trish in her place and maintaining her rightful position as head cheerleader seemed all assured. All the other white girls looked up to her and she knew she couldn't let them down. Seeing their leader capitulate to the black girl would doom them all, and she couldn't allow that to happen.

Amber's vagina spasmed and juice trickled down her thigh as she remembered how she betrayed them. How a simple touch between her legs sent the pompous white queen spiraling down to a mere submissive slave. All the other girls were looking as it happened. Black and white. All of them looked as Trish backed Amber into a corner, hot water beating down on both of them. All watching the scared look forming on Amber's usually confident face as Trish's hand cupped the pristine pubic mound of her rival. Of how Amber didn't move a finger to stop her. Of the sight of Trish's hand moving, rubbing, and feeling. Of Amber's moans. Of Trish's words. Commands of how things were going to be from now on. Who was going to be the new queen bee. Who was going to be Trish's little white pet. Who was the leader of the pack!

All the girls had watched in shock and awe as Amber nodded her head submissively in agreement. Her mouth open wide and air rapidly flowing in and out in rhythm with the hand rubbing at her cunt. The overwhelming erg over taking her body to simply accept what Trish was saying. The feeling of letting go, of loosing power. Please take it away.

Back inside her room, another trickle spilled out of Amber's cunt. Gosh had things changed so rapidly after that. How all the other white girls soon followed suit, falling to their knees before each fingering, snickering, dominating black girl that took them. Following Amber's lead as she allowed Trish to use all her towels, sitting on the floor passively for a used one. The absolute worst moment had to have been when Trish made all the white girl go panty less on the field. The feeling of the cool air on their bare cunts. The feeling on hundreds of lustful eyes feasting on their exposed sex. Or perhaps the worst was when Trish first dragged her to the fences during a game. The complete fear coursing through her body as Trish raised her top from behind, offering her tender firm white breasts to the buffet of male hands grabbing at her.

Lost in her past, a finger managed to travel down to her sex and touch her clit, instantly causing Amber to fall to the floor. She was desperate to prevent herself from coming since Trish would see it in her eyes later. After several minutes of hard concentration Amber stood back up, happy with herself that she had not betrayed her Mistress. Walking over to the window, she looked down and saw her mother and Lola still by the pool. Not surprisingly, Lola's bikini bottoms were off and put over Cindy's head as her mother lapped away at the black cunt. Yes indeed she had grown up to be just like her mother. Once Queens of their domain, now servants to their subjects.

Amber's mind once again went back to the first time at the fences. The feeling of all those scruff hands squeezing and tugging on her chest. The outraged expression on her former coach's face still haunting her to this day. Miss Simons' jaw dropping as she watched the spectacle for the first time.

On that fateful day, Amber didn't know why she was doing everything Trish was telling her to do. She didn't know anything about natural dominance or the like. All she knew was that every time Trish gave her an order, her knees would go weak, her mouth would go dry, and her pussy would flood.

Yet at the time she so desperately wished it could all end. That somehow the humiliating role reversal would stop and she could resume her superior white cheerleading ways. That is why she still held out hope that Miss Simons would rush right over and end all the titty displaying. That she would grab Trish by the neck and yell some sense into her. Remind her who is the REAL head cheerleader in the squad, AMBER!

And she thought it had actually happened. That Miss Simons had finally seen enough when her former coach had come storming over to the fences. Her yells and screams sending the exhibitionist cheerleaders scattering back to the fields for more innocent cheers. At that moment in time Amber was certain the coach would put Trish and the rest of the black teens back in their place. So afterward, when she ordered all the white girls home and forcing the black girls to stay behind Amber was sure things would all get back to normal.

But that very next day Amber watched in complete shock and disgust with the rest of her white cheerleaders, as Miss Simons professed her desires to become a cheerleader. While dancing on the balls of her feet, the coach of the squad begged one of her girls to switch roles with her. Trish, being the opportunist that she was, happily accepted the new position as coach of the squad. The final nail in the coffin was watching Katty take off her own uniform and hand it to Miss Simons. Poor poor Katty, only a freshman, being replaced on the squad by a middle aged woman. Amber can still remember seeing that panty covered butt running back into the locker room crying tears. Who would have thought that she'd be back several months later, lapping away at Trish's cunt beneath the desk? Oh if only Miss Simons would have known it was Katty under there, and why the vengeful freshman was servicing the black teen coach. It was a payment. A payment for letting Katty give a little payback to the woman who had stolen her spot on the squad. A very painful payback soon to come.