Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber looked over to the clock and a slight panic filled her. It was getting late and she was supposed to be spending the weekend at Trish's house. Quickly she dried her leaking pussy and got dressed. In a brief moment, she was down stairs and popping her head out the back door.

"Lola, I need my mother to drive me to Trish's house. If you don't mind, can I borrow her for a little bit?"

Lola's eyes were closed and mouth open in ecstasy as she held her knees to her chest. Her big black ass pointed right in the face of her mother, whose tongue was buried deep inside it. Mrs Lowenstien's face was covered in pussy juice and she appeared to really be at it, rimming her former maid with great enthusiasm as she played with her own gushing pussy between her legs. Cindy's eyes opened momentarily as she heard her daughter's voice, knowing how awfully degraded she looked. But like she had all the other times, she darted her tongue faster and farther up the black booty she was now worshipping.

Amber knew well enough not to ask again and waited patiently for her mother to finish bringing off her maid. She waited for almost ten minutes before Cindy's numb tongue brought Mistress Zamonda to a squirting orgasm, all over her mothers open mouthed face.

"Lola, my mother. I need her to drive me to Trish's house. Please let her!"

Lola was by now playing absent mindedly with her pets hair as Mrs Lowenstien drank the rest of the juices from her Mistress's mound. She dreamily looked over to her slave's daughter, seeing the eager express on her face.

"Very well, you may barrow my pet for a little while. But don't waist any time. We're having company over tonight and we wouldn't want to be without our main attraction!"

Mrs Lowenstien, who was still fingering herself, darted her fingers faster when she was reminded about the party tonight. All those strangers in her home, humiliating her.

"Cindy, stop playing with yourself and get your bitch daughter to her Owner's house! Cindy looked up, still licking the tender skin clean, "Mistress, may I please take the Mercedes?"

"No, I don't think so. Its mine now. Just drive her in your new car!"

"Yes Mistress!" Spoke the submissive mother as she rose off her red soar knees, curtsied like a fool, and went into the house to get the keys to the broken down 1986 domestic automobile that once belong to her low income maid. Amber followed behind her, shaking her head in amusement.

It was true she got a kick out of seeing her mother in such a pitiful role, but things could always be worse. At least she wasn't like Miss Simons, cheerleading for all those laughing eyes. Amber's fleeting thoughts as she got into her mother's new car, were of a girl in another part of town. There little Katty was patiently biding her time for the day she'd get to make Miss Simons scream.

To be Continued...

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to the address in my profile.

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2004 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.