Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Whack) (Whack) "I don't care how much it hurts whore! I'll make dame sure you never break another one again!" (Whack)

Miss Simons could hear loud moaning in between bursts of screams. Peaking into the kitchen she watched as Trish's Mom rounded her exhausted boss and whacked her in the ass with what appeared to be a wooden spoon. Jennifer was literally hanging limp from handcuffs attached to the ceiling, her eyes closed, tears running down her cheek, her maid apron around her belly as her tits and sagging butt were red as lava. One high heel had slipped off her foot while the other one threatened to follow suit at any moment.

(Whack)(Whack)(Whack)

"Um...Mrs..."

Instantly Trish's mom turned towards the former high school cheerleading coach and narrowed her eyes.

"What is it? You want some too cheery?"

"NO...I mean please no thank you ma'am. But your ride is waiting for you...to take you to the party."

She thought for a moment, her face seeming to lighten up a bit. "Is Toy already in the trunk?" Simons nodded her head. "Very well, here you take over!" Simons stared at the wooden spoon being handed to her as Jessica's eyes opened up for the first time.

"Ma'am?"

"Give it to her good while I'm gone! This sorry cunt has broken my shit for the last time!"

And with that she grabbed her purse off the table and marched out the front door. Jessica now turned back to look at a sweaty, heavy breathing Jennifer, whose delirious face did its best to hold the coach's gaze. Miss Simons hesitated. Should she really continue abusing this woman. She recalled a few months back to the first 'Party' Simons had been taken to. Of how rude and uncaring Jennifer had been towards her. As she remembered these thoughts she found herself gripping the spoon handle tighter and tighter. Then her eyes focused on the shiny red tits still rising up and down with heavy breathing and her heart filled with pity for the poor boss. This could easily be her hanging from the kitchen ceiling.

Putting the spoon on the table she pick up a bowl and opened the freezer door. Filling the bowl with ice cubes she returns, walking around the dangling woman and kneeling behind her. Taking a cube from the bowl she brings it delicately to the steaming red skin of Jennifer's rear and rubs it lightly. Instantly Jennifer gasps at the cold, but soon she quiets down, closing her eyes and embracing the cooling sensation. Within no time Simons goes through half the bowl of cubes, all of them quickly melting on the heated skin. The whole time neither women say a word to each other, yet the occasional moans of appreciation allow her to continue.

Jessica rose and walked to the front, where she applied a new cube to the soar breasts. Delicately she encircles them, from outside in until she reaches the areolas. Instinctively the nipples harden, a reaction Simons finds mesmerizing. For reasons she cant explain she continued holding the cubes there, encircling the areolas over and over until they are almost completely covering the hardened nipples. Jennifer begins to stir uncomfortably in her bonds, the skin becoming numb, yet still Jessica does not remove them. By now they are directly over her nipples as Jennifer opens her eyes to moan in pain, staring quizzically, but even still, to Simons own surprise she keeps the cubes over the numbed nipples.

"Please, it hurts."

The words echo inside Miss Simon's ears as what is left of the melting cubes vanish to Jennifer's relief. Simons then looks down, past the maid apron hanging from her midsection and down to the house maid's legs. There, between two slick inner thighs was one unmistakably damp pussy. Reaching into the bowl she takes another cube and presses softly against Jessica's sex lips. The hanging woman immediately thrusts her hips backward to get away from the evil cube but it is of little use in her bonds. Soon she begins to shake and moan as the puffy lips join her nipples in growing numbing pain.

"Why are you doing this? Please stop, it hurts!"

But Simons doesn't respond, simply fetching another cube when the first melts away, placing it against a now hard clit. Soon Jennifer begins to openly curse the cheerleading coach, first demanding, then begging her to stop. Simons does, removing the half melted cube from the clit and instead sliding it into the warm vagina. This is followed by another, then another.

An overwhelming sense of power is filling up inside Miss Simons, one she has never experienced. A sense of complete control over this shaking, moaning white woman at her complete mercy. Is this what her own black tormentors feel? This power? This control?

When no more cubes will fit, she takes the last remaining cube out of the bowl and again presses it against the delirious woman's clit. As she screams in torment Simons cant help but lean forward and kiss the woman on the lips. The screams echo in her throat for a moment, then to her surprise she feels the woman kissing her back. They hold this embrace until the cubes completely melt away. As Simons finally pulls back, Jennifer softly whispers "Bitch" as she stares into her eyes. Simons smirks, flicks the numb wet clit with her finger nail and starts walking away.

"Wait, please, you can't leave me hanging like this"

Miss Simons turned back around with pity, realizing she simply couldn't leave this fellow white woman hanging like this. She returns and lifts her hands up to the restraints.

"No, I didn't mean that..."

Simons looked into the hazy eyes, before lowering her hands and bringing one of them to the house maid's tormented pussy. Lightly she rubs along the wet slit, grazing her clit every other sway of her fingers. Jennifer simply closes her eyes, biting her lips and moans softly from deep within her belly. After several minutes Simon's face glances towards the table just before she falls to her knees. With the experience she's learned servicing her black Mistress Sasha she brings her eager face under the maid apron. Above her Jennifer moans with pure bliss, a kind she probably hasn't had in some time. While her tongue does its work, Simons reaches out for the wooden spoon on the table. Turning it backwards, she slowly pushes the handle between the heavy cheeks of the maid's ass. Jennifer hardly resists as Simons begins fucking her with it while continuing to lick her juiced cunt to orgasm. The moans grow into grunts as the former high school cheerleading coach darts her tongue faster and faster against the clit, inserting one, two, then three fingers inside the now very hot pussy. Finally, and with a great cry, Jennifer floods her tormentor/pleasure giver's face with her vaginal juices.

Smacking her lips, Simons peeks out from beneath the apron to look up at the shaking woman, who quickly slumps in her bonds breathing heavily. Simons rises and again brings her face to Jennifer's, exchanging a lover's embrace.

"Thank You!" Whispered the maid as the two pull away.

"Bitch" Snickered Simons right back.

"We both are!"

Simons stares at Jennifer for a second after these words, then reluctantly nods in agreement. They really were both nothing more than bitches. Sex slut white bitches. She flicked the house maid's clit one more time before walking away, leaving Jennifer hanging limp from the kitchen ceiling, a long wooden spoon buried up her rectum.

After cleaning her face up in the bathroom Miss Simons ventured back upstairs to Trish's room to discover that five new teen girls had arrived. Two black and three white. One of the new white girls was combing a black cheerleader's hair, while another was on her knees carefully painting a pair of black toes red. The final new white girl was standing next to the make-up stand holding her cheerleading top over her tits, apparently waiting as the black girl beside her searched for the proper lipstick color to mark up her tits with.

It took a moment for her to realize that Amber was missing. As Trish sat at her computer writing emails, Katty was underneath her chair, Trish's black feet resting comfortably on the two budding pairs of breasts on Katty's chest. The young girl did her best to tolerate the weight but she clearly was uncomfortable. None the less Amber was no where in the room.

(Ding Dong)

"Oh good more are here", chimed Trish as she turned around, her eyes scanning the room until they fell on her former cheerleading coach. "Ah, you Miss Simons, go down and let them in will ya!"

Simons nodded, but just as she turned towards the door, Sasha appeared in front of her.

"I heard what you and that bimbo law student were talking about downstairs in the basement. Don't think I'm stupid. I don't think Trish would appreciate you conspiring to free the family entertainment. I think somebody will be doing an extra bit of personal cheering for me later...don't you agree Miss Simons?"

Miss Simons looked at her feet and nodded. The fact that she was submissively nodding to a girl 1/3 her age was no longer something to stop and consider. It was now as natural as breathing. For an extra bit of emphasis Sasha took hold of the waist band of her coach's cheerleading skirt and hiked it up around her midriff, similar to the way Jennifer's maid apron had been.

"Ok coachy, go let in our newest guest!"

Simons pleaded with her little Mistress not to send her off like this. What if the parents were downstairs with the girls? What would they say or do if they saw the grown woman in such a state?

It was all for nothing as Sasha swatted her coach on the ass and pushed her out of Trish's room. As she walked down the hallway rubbing her rear, Simons slowed down as she heard the sounds of grunting. Walking a few paces more she discovered the source of the noise, emanating out of a cracked door. Peering inside her eyes quickly focused on the bed, where two bodies where shifting back and forth, the sounds and smell of animalistic sex echoing from them. Simons stood watching, recognizing the outline of a dark man's body, his strong butt clenching with every grunting thrust. Wrapped around the waist were a pair of very athletic, white thighs. The rest of the white female body was buried beneath sweaty body of her lover.

Simons stood there, transfixed by the amazing site. Watching the beautifully shaped forms engaging in the purest of sex, intercourse. She could feel her own sex begin to stir just before the door bell rang again, jolting her out of her hypnotized state and back to reality. With one last longing look, she moved on past the cracked door and down the stairs.

As she approached the front door she heard a boisterous amount of laughter coming from the other side. Peeking through the peephole Simons gasped as she saw three black girls and one very frightened naked white girl desperately trying to take back her cheerleading top and skirt. Immediately Simons opened the door to even more laughter as the girls caught sight of the older woman with her skirt up at her belly. As they moved inside they pushed the scared white girl away and slammed it shut. Immediately they all looked into the peep hole, giggling the whole time.

Miss Simons felt absolutely dreadful for the poor white girl. It was Amy. Simons was always rather fond of her and her eagerness for cheering. When she accepted her onto the squad two years ago she never dreamed of this moment happening. She felt absolutely helpless as she watched the evil black cheerleaders giggle and laugh as they watched the now delirious girl on the other side, who had by now fallen into a little pink ball to hide herself from the now busier street.

She begged and begged to be let in, but they only laughed. Finally they offered her a deal. She had to stand up, turn around to face the street, put her hands behind her head, and spread her legs. Simons could only imagine the site the girl must have given the passing cars. The black cheerleaders just looked out the peep hole and laughed, telling her to shake her tits for the traffic. It wasn't until a car actually stopped and a man started to get out did they finally open the door. She practically fell onto the carpet floor in a state of hysteria the coach had never witnessed. The cheerleaders gave her little time to calm down as they dragged her naked and all up the stairs to Trish's room. Simons followed not far behind them, her skirt still up around her tummy. As the four girls stumbled into Trish's room, Jessica again stopped in front of the cracked door, the sounds of love louder than before.

Amber was now on her hands and knees, the dark man bent over her, his head resting over hers, his large hands grasping her white soft breasts. In this new position the two bodies were thrusting with all their force, the moans of a female in pleasure, the sound of a man in lust, the smell of sex. Simons wet her dry lips.

"Sexy isn't it?"

Miss Simons turned and took a step back as she stared at the love of her life, Trish.

"Well?"

The former coach nodded.

"Which of them do you enjoy watching? Him or her?"

Miss Simons turned back to the undulating bodies for a moment before answering, "Both".

Trish glanced at the two lovers for a moment as well and sighed pleasantly. "Sex between a man and a woman is always a beautiful thing to look at. There is nothing more pure, more natural."

Simons didn't respond.

"That is why I give in to all his annoying begging to let him fuck her. She's my white slave, but I let him take her from time to time. Do you know why?"

Jessica shook her head no.

"Because this gives me peace. Seeing him and her, a man and a woman. Never mind that he is black and she is white, or even that he's my brother. For all the truths of natural dominance between a black girl like me and white girls like you and Amber, from time to time I need to be grounded at what is real in life. Its my mother who told me about this. You don't go around the outside world too often and see white women trailing submissively behind black. Oh most white women are naturally submissive, but its simply not how our world operates. That's the truth of natural dominance, and giving my slave to my horny brother from time to time reminds me of that, as it should you, Miss Simons!"

Simons was speechless, both at how much sense it all made and at how eloquent Trish had said it. In a manner of moments, she had gained a greater knowledge and appreciation for natural dominance, and had never been more in awe of the girl she so loved.

Lowering her former cheerleading coach's skirt back into the proper position, Trish took Miss Simon's by the hand and led her towards her room. It would be in there that the cheerleading slumber party would soon begin, and a night of debauchery, humiliation, and love would be realized by all.

End of Chapter 7

To be Continued...

***********

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2006 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

*******