Black Guard Archives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajax_23
ajax_23
1 Followers

“Excellent, thank you, you may go.”

He looked as though he were about to say something else, and even went so far as opening his mouth. A look from Dehsod quickly changed his mind and his mouth snapped shut with an audible click.

“As Milord wishes,” the man said and bowed his way out of the chamber.

Dehsod walked over to the woman. He had not realized he had even risen until he was halfway across the room. Hope began to grow in his breast. Perhaps his wait was over. Perhaps he had found someone worthy to test his abilities on.

He stared down at his new toy, contemplating her beauty, and the things he would soon do to her. For her part, the woman calmly returned his gaze, with not hint of fear in her eyes. She became more intriguing with every passing moment.

“Father,” a voice interrupted his meditations and he turned irritably to the source.

Trent was standing just behind him. Dehsod had forgotten that the man was even in the room.

“What?” Dehsod made no effort to keep his annoyance out of his voice. His favorite son flinched at the tone, but paused only a moment before continuing.

“I will give up my claim on any of the treasure from the transport in return for her.”

Dehsod was momentarily too shocked to say anything. He was suddenly reminded of why he liked his progeny. Trent’s audacity was so great that it was at times entertaining.

He couldn’t help but smile as he replied, “You already gave up your claim on the transport, Trent.”

“Fine, then I’ll buy her from you.”

“No.”

“I want her, Father.”

“NO!”

It was Trent’s turn to be stunned. The vehemence of Dehsod’s denial had left Trent momentarily taken aback. The shock did not last long however, and Trent’s eyes narrowed dangerously and a low growl rumbled in his throat.

Dehsod had no intention of letting his son turn the full power of his prosthetic weapon on him. He shot out his arm and clamped down on Trent’s neck with his claw. He squeezed just enough to draw a trickle of blood from either sided of his captive’s neck. Trent was a single muscle twitch from decapitation and he knew it. The Doom Siren suddenly fell silent, and the angry glint in his eyes changed to a wary cunning.

Dehsod’s tail darted out and the tip pressed up against Sean’s stomach, stopping her in her tracks. She lowered the butcher knife she had been rushing at him with. The anticipation caused his tail to reflexively excrete a single drop of the virulent toxin it contained. The acrid smell of burning flesh filled the air as it trickled down her stomach and ate away at her flesh. She didn’t flinch or jerk away. The only outward sign that she was in any pain at all was a tenseness in her body and a clouding over of her eyes. Dehsod noticed that it wasn’t only pain written on her face. The way she caught her bottom lip between her teeth told him that she was enjoying the sensation too.

“You’re loyalty to your brother is admirable, Princess,” Dehsod told her, “but he’s not worth it.

“Now,” he continued for both of them, “I don’t think there is anything else for us to discuss so why don’t the two of you leave me while I play with my new toy?”

Trent smiled and nodded as best he could with his neck in the vice-like grasp of Dehsod’s claw. The Lord of Ydin released his son and watched as he gingerly rubbed at the two raw and bleeding marks on his neck.

“Of course, father,” Trent said with all the considerable charm he possessed, “It is clear we have overstayed our welcome. We will take our leave of you now.”

Dehsod had to smile at that. The way in which Trent made his departure seem to be of his own choosing rather than an order imposed on him by someone with more power was amusing.

Trent helped his sister out of the room. Sean’s footsteps were more than a little unsteady. Dehsod didn’t know whether it was from pleasure, pain, or both. He wondered how long she would leave the acid before trying to wash it off. He wondered if she could wash it off. He wondered how much of her that small amount could eat away if it was left alone. There were so many things he did not know about his new form. The thought of all the years of discovery he had before him sent a small thrill through his body.

He suddenly remembered the reason why he had sent his children away. He returned his attention to where they had left the woman standing. She wasn’t there. For a moment, he hoped that she had tried to escape or hide. The few minutes it would take him to root her out would be highly amusing. That hope was soon dashed, however. She was standing in plain sight near one of the human tables. Apparently she had wanted to get some food while her captors argued. It was a bad habit for a toy to have. Dehsod decided that the first thing he would teach her once he had her spirit had been broken was not to move unless told to.

Her back was to him and he wasn’t sure she knew he was watching her. Dehsod waited to see how she would try to eat with her hands bound securely behind her back. The inconvenience didn’t seem to bother the woman at all, however. She slowly bent over, giving Dehsod a perfect view of her exquisitely shaped ass hidden only by the thin, clinging fabric of her dress.

She turned just enough so that he could see her face as it hovered over the other woman’s breast. The surface of the slave girl’s body had been made into one giant desert. Pastry, fruit, and sweet creams and sauces covered her from crotch to neck. Her breasts had been covered in a thick, sticky sauce with dozens of cherries stuck in it, leaving only the large dark nipples bare.

The prisoner stared at him as her mouth drew closer to the cuilinary delight presented to her. Long, golden flecked eyelashes shadowed her smoky eyes. They couldn’t hide the invitation that floated in those two glittering orbs.

With almost excruciating slowness, she reached out her tongue. It paused there for several moments, as if she weren’t sure whether to take one of the small fruits or the nipple into her mouth. The cherry finally won out and it disappeared between lips that almost matched it in color.

She began to straighten, but stopped, a mischievous smile danced across her succulent lips. She bent back over and her tongue darted out and lightly brushed across the bound woman’s nipple. Dehsod could see it harden and a shudder rippled through the woman’s body, disrupting several pieces of fruit and candies.

The grin on her face had become one of satisfaction.

“Delicious,” she said, and he wasn’t sure if she meant the cherry or the woman. Nor did he really care. It was the first time he had heard her voice and he was enchanted by it. It was crystal clear and melodically sweet, but had a husky, earthy undertone. Somehow it made Dehsod think of the purest, sweetest chocolate tainted with a trace of blood.

He felt a sudden urge to be nearer to her, an urge he gladly obeyed. He had spent more than a millennium following his instincts and they had never failed him yet.

The Daemon Prince stalked across the room, stopping only when he was looming over the woman. Strangely, she seemed entirely unafraid, the smile never left her face, and even seemed to become inviting. She stared up at him with eyes filled not with terror, but a confident challenge.

Dehsod was increasingly intrigued. He was more than twice the woman’s height, and had become a walking, living killing machine. His legs had become animal like and amazingly muscled, allowing him to bound across the battlefield or rundown any of his victims foolish enough to try to escape his wrath. His tail and two extra arms were exquisite tools bent wholly on destruction. A pair of bat-like wings sprouted from his shoulder blades, increasing his mobility. His teeth had been replaced with dozens of razor sharp fangs, and a pair of horns sprouted from his forehead. A red glow caused by the warp energy coursing through his body emanated from his eyes. Slaanesh’s blessing had made him a fearsome sight, but this woman was entirely unafraid.

He was suddenly very conscious of how close that beautiful mouth was to the heat growing in his loins. He imagined those succulent red lips wrapping around his cock and her agile tongue caressing it. The thoughts fully awakened his slumbering member, and his erection bulged the loincloth that was his only covering.

The woman’s eyes flickered down to his groin before returning to his face. She cocked a single eyebrow and said, “So are you just going to stand there looking imposing, or what?”

Dehsod, suddenly felt ridiculous. He loomed over this frail creature in a form designed to kill when killing was the furthest thing from his mind.

He willed himself into his natural shape. There was an all-too-brief moment of exquisite agony as his bone and muscle structures reconstructed themselves into his human form. The only reminder of his new true appearance was the red glow of his eyes, he was, after all still as much warp as flesh.

He wondered if his appearance appealed to her. It was the first time he had had such a thought in a hundred or more years. His intense, dark, almost predatory looks had helped him win his way into the beds of thousands of people, and any he had not been able to seduce, he had simply taken. For some reason, that seemed unacceptable with this woman. He desperately wanted her to desire him, and the thought of taking her by force almost saddened him.

“Is this more to your liking?” he asked, and cursed himself for the hint of insecurity he heard in his voice.

She gave him a taunting half smile, and he wondered how many thousands of emotions she could display with smiles alone.

“Either way is fine by me,” she said with a shrug. The movement was graceful even with the hindrance of her bindings.

The Prince of Ydin decided that he wanted to see what this magnificent was like completely unfettered.

“Turn around,” he told her.

“Why?” she asked.

Dehsod was not used to having his orders questioned and he felt a moment’s irritation. Obedience would be the second thing he taught her.

“I was going to free you from your bonds,” he explained, “but now I think I will leave you like you are.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I was actually enjoying them,” she replied. “You’re probably right, though, I think they have passed their usefulness.”

Dehsod was a little shocked by her answer. Before he could respond, she straightened her arms behind her. Without pause, or any seeming pain, she continued the motion and brought both hands over her head and in front of her. The action should have dislocated both of her shoulders, but she did it with such a fluidity of movement that it seemed that her arms had been designed to move that way.

The commander of the Black Guard was ever more impressed and surprised by this woman. He looked forward to seeing what she would do next. He did not have long to wait. She held her hands out to him. He could see that her thumbs were bound together with a piece of high-tensile wire. The wire had been wrapped around the two digits several times, before being twisted closed. It was the most efficient way that her hands could be secured. Though only her thumbs were rendered immobile, with her arms behind her back there should have been no way she could get free.

The woman slowly stuck her thumbs and the wire inside her mouth. Her eyes got a far away look of concentration. After several seconds she pulled her thumbs back out, and made a little flourish with her now unbound hands.

Dehsod actually laughed in delight. This woman was proving to be more delicious with every moment. She held up a single finger, silently asking him to wait. She concentrated again, and this time he saw her mouth working.

A few more seconds passed, and the end of the wire appeared between her lips. She reached up and slowly drew it out. It was completely straight.

“Whew! I haven’t had to do that in a while,” she exclaimed. “Glad to see I’m still in practice.” “Me, too,” he replied.

She wandered once more over to the living tables and began picking through the delicacies there.

Dehsod followed her, becoming more amused by the moment.

“Aren’t you the slightest bit afraid?” he asked her.

“Afraid of what?” she replied without the slightest trace of apprehension.

“Me. My marines. The terrible things I want to do to you.”

“No, not really,” she calmly answered.

Her serenity was beginning to confuse him. He expected screams, bargaining, desperate pleas for mercy, even quiet stoicism, but not this calm self-confidence.

“Why not?”

She turned back toward him, a piece of almost raw meat halfway to her lips.

She tapped the mark of Slaanesh that Dehsod had branded into his right shoulder.

“Do you think you marines are the only ones who follow the Prince of Pleasure?”

Suddenly, it all made sense to him. She was a fellow follower of Slaanesh. She was not afraid because she looked forward to anything he might do to her simply as a new experience. Like him, she viewed even the most painful of experiences with pleasure. Dehsod smiled. Yes, she would serve his purposes quite nicely, and willingly, which he found surprisingly pleasant.

“What is your name, Daughter?” he felt the title was appropriate since he was one of Slaanesh’s chosen and she was one of his acolytes..

“Why, Dehsod,” she said through a mocking smile, “I’m hurt. I would have hoped my reputation had proceeded me. My name is Serpentine Tarantella.”

Dehsod’s knees went weak. Her reputation had preceded her. Serpentine Tarantella was the Siren of Delphus IV. She had led a small cult of Slaanesh to dominate and eventually conquer the small outer rim world. She had seduced hundreds, if not thousands of loyal imperial officials in her climb to the top. She and her cult had then seduced and turned both the Imperial Guard and Space Marine forces that had come to retake the planet to the path of Chaos. The Imperials had finally had to purge the planet from orbit, killing every living thing on the surface. But Serpentine had somehow escaped with a few of her followers.

Imperial forces dogged her every step, trying to stamp out her heresy and end her life. She was finally forced into hiding in the Eye of Terror, where she used her skills to establish a safe haven for herself. Rumor said that she had undergone a similar transformation to the one Dehsod had recently experienced, becoming a creature of the Warp, a Daemon Princess. There were also stories of Serpentine venturing out of the Eye to find entertainment for herself, something that Dehsod certainly understood.

Tarantella’s erotic abilities were the stuff of dreams and legends. Suddenly, the Prince of Ydin felt as though he had become the prey rather than predator. The sudden sense of helplessness and nervousness left him feeling giddy, and more aroused than he had been in years.

Serpentine was still looking up at him with that knowing smile on her face and amusement dancing in her eyes. He had no idea how long he had been standing there like a slack-jawed fool. “It is a pleasure to be in your presence…Sister,” it was the only title he could think of that seemed remotely adequate for the woman.

“Oh, Dehsod, you don’t even know what pleasure is…yet,” she purred, “Tell me, do those big, thick doors have a lock on them? I want you all to myself for a while.”

“No, they don’t, I don’t trust locks,” he replied, “I can ensure that we are not interrupted, however.”

She laughed. It was a sound like a thousand choirs singing in harmony directly in his brain.

“I know enough about you to know that you don’t really trust anything, Commander,” a hint of laughter was still in her voice, “but please make whatever preparations are necessary.”

Dehsod nodded and walked to the doors. His legs threatened to give way at any moment. He had been hoping to find someone worthy of his new abilities. Now he was more worried that he would be worthy of the person he had found.

He reached the doors and pushed through them. The two guards stationed there came to attention and faced him. They seemed momentarily surprised to see him in his current form, but quickly overcame it. Dehsod was relieved, Lyons and Bayts were on duty. They were two of his most trusted and skilled followers.

“No one is to come in until I tell you otherwise,” he ordered. “No exceptions. If anyone comes in this room before I relieve you, they will die and you will die.”

“Yes, sir!” they barked in unison.

He re-entered his private rooms and found that Serpentine was completely nude except for several gold bands that encircled each wrist and ankle. He found it strange that he had not noticed them while she was clothed. Her height was in no way diminished and Dehsod realized that she had been barefoot the entire time, the fact that her height had not been enhanced by shoes made her even more attractive.

She was turned away from him on the opposite side of the room and he could see that her entire back was covered by one huge tattoo of the mark of Slaanesh. The large circle that formed it’s base surrounded the small of her back. The shaft extending above that circle was tattooed directly over her spine, and the crescent that surmounted it wrapped around the base of her neck. The pair of scythe-like blades that projected from either side of the shaft curved around her waist and disappeared on the other side of her body. He knew from personal experience it covered some of the most painful places to get tattooed. His respect for her grew.

As he drew closer he realized that the tattoo wasn’t solid, as he had first assumed. Instead, it was a mosaic of dozens of smaller pictures that made up the larger whole. He was quite close to her before he could see what the individual images were. Each one was a depiction of people participating in various sex acts. Many of them seemed quite improbable, some of them seemed nigh impossible, and a few even he had never tried. The creativity and skill of the artist impressed him. It must have taken countless hours to create such a masterpiece.

He studied it for a more than a minute before stepping up beside her. She was looking through the transparisteel windows he had had installed in the floor, at the deck below, where the Black Guard was holding their post raid orgy. Dehsod watched with her.

His followers were participating in all manner of depraved acts of sex and violence. He had seen, and participated in enough of such celebrations that none of it was shocking to him. This was, however, the first raid that they had participated in since his transformation, and they seemed to be pushing themselves to greater heights of savagery and sensuality. Dehsod was proud of them, and he was proud that Tarantella got to see them like this.

“I can turn the sound on if you like,” he offered.

“No, they’re beautiful just like this,” she murmured.

He tried to watch her out of the corner of his eye, but soon found himself staring. She was magnificent. The profile of her face was perfect and seemed to have been carved by a master sculptor. Her body was perfect with long exquisitely shaped legs, a perfectly round ass, a flat stomach, and large firm breasts.

She continued to watch his minions for several minutes, an entertained smile quirking her lips. Dehsod wanted her more with every moment. He felt unsure of himself. He was used to taking what he wanted when he wanted it, but he didn’t want to take this woman. He wasn’t even sure he could. She had undergone the same transformation he had and probably matched him in power.

So Dehsod stood next to this magnificent creature and wondered what he should do. He had just decided to say something when she turned to him with a wicked little smile.

“So, Dehsod, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to take me over to that bed?”

The Prince of Ydin didn’t even bother to answer. He scooped her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She was just as wonderful to touch as she was to look at. Her skin was absolutely smooth and soft, but he could easily feel the supple muscles playing underneath it. She was inhumanly hot. It felt as if she were a walking furnace barely contained by her flesh.

ajax_23
ajax_23
1 Followers