Black Guard Archives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajax_23
ajax_23
1 Followers

Dehsod rushed to the bed. He knelt at the foot and gently laid her across the bed. His breath was taken away as he looked at her laying there. Her hair spread out around her head like some sort of divine, golden halo. Her long legs stretched out before him, followed by the flat expanse of her belly and the firm hills of her breasts.

He paused only a moment before laying across her, pressing his body across hers. Their mouths met, her plump soft lips pressing against his. Their tongues met and began a sensual, hidden dance. Her hands ran across his body, alternating between feather light, almost imperceptible caresses, to sharp rakes of her long nails.

Dehsod explored her body with his own hands, caressing, stroking and squeezing her breasts, thighs, hips and buttocks. Her entire body was a perfect mix of soft and firm. He felt his need for her growing ever greater.

After several minutes she gently pushed against him. He lifted himself up on his elbows and stared down into her shining eyes. He thought he could see a glimpse of her soul in those beautiful orbs and what he saw just enticed him more.

She continued to push until he was lying on his back. There eyes were still locked as she gently massaged his torso and thighs. He reached up to pull her down, but she resisted, and he knew he could not force her.

She turned and straddled his face. He gladly began running his tongue across her warm, swollen labia. He slid his hands across her thighs, up her stomach, and cupped her breasts. He squeezed them and played with her pert nipples.

Serpentine moaned, and ground her hips into his face. Dehsod gently forced his tongue into her and flicked it across her engorged clitoris. Serpentine groaned again, and her thighs pressed tightly against either side of his head. He could feel tiny little spasms pulsing through her muscles. Her vagina opened for him like some exotic flower. He eagerly lapped at her nectar. She tasted tangy with just a hint of honey. Dehsod wanted to devour her.

The Prince of Ydin continued to explore her with his tongue, pushing it deep inside of her, and caressing her labia and clitoris. She continued to moan and writhe on his face.

Dehsod’s need for her became almost painful, and he thrust his hips up toward him, his erection searching for her like a blind serpent. He felt her hand wrap around his shaft and slowly, gently begin to stroke it. Her hand was just a smooth and soft as the rest of her skin.

After a sharp intake of breath, Dehsod redoubled his own efforts. A few moments passed and Serpentine cried out. She pressed herself even more firmly against him and he felt her weight shift above him. A violent shudder passed through her, and then she slumped down on top of him.

He waited only a moment after her orgasm passed, before resuming his exploration of her. She tried to pull away, but he pulled her tightly against him.

She took his cock into her mouth and Dehsod could not suppress a moan. His hips thrust up spasmodically. Serpentine pressed her lips down, and took the full length of his shaft into her mouth and throat. Her tongue began to stroke and caress his penis, spiraling up and down its length, and flicking across the head.

For several moments, Dehsod could do nothing, but revel in ecstasy. When he regained control of himself, he continued to tease her with his tongue.

He felt himself drawing ever closer to release, the pressure in his groin building as she continued. Dehsod moaned as he reached seldom-achieved heights of ecstasy. He could feel the building of tension in his groin muscles, but an instant before his orgasm, Serpentine stopped.

The Prince of Ydin groaned in frustration, and writhed under Tarantella. She eased herself off of his face and gave Dehsod a long, deep kiss.

She straddled his hips and began to rub her warm wet pussy back and forth along the shaft of his cock, slowly and gently at first, but with increasing pressure and speed. Dehsod groaned again, and squirmed under her weight, desperately trying to thrust himself inside of her.

Finally, she gave him the release the so desperately craved. They both gasped sharply as she took him inside herself. Her heat was so intense it was almost painful. Dehsod cried out in ecstasy as her silken warmth engulfed him.

Tarantella seemed momentarily overwhelmed. Her back was arched, her shoulders and head were thrust back, pushing her breasts forward provocatively. She soon regained control of herself, and began to slowly grind her hips against his, first back and forth, then in a circular motion.

She ran her hands across his torso and chest, even as he caressed her stomach, back and breasts. He could feel her manipulating him with her inner muscles.

Her pace and motion soon changed however. She began pumping up and down on him like a piston in some erotic machine. At the apex of every cycle Dehsod slipped free before being plunged back inside of her. He quickly caught her rhythm and timed his own thrusts so that he penetrated her more deeply.

He felt himself building toward climax. Dehsod sat up and buried his face between Serpentine’s breasts. He wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her tightly against him. He reached up and buried his other hand in her hair. He pulled her head back and traced his tongue and lips across the hollow of her throat.

Suddenly, she pulled herself away, leaving him a moment from release. He bellowed his frustration and pulled her against him once again.

“Do you want to cum, Dehsod?” she asked through a teasing smile.

“Yes, oh, yes,” he gasped.

“Beg for it.”

Dehsod glared up at her, “Never!”

Serpentine shrugged and slid back onto his cock. She began again with her slow grinding and worked her way back up to her more athletic motions. Once again she pulled away at the last moment and left Dehsod an instant from satisfaction.

“Now?”

“No,” growled Dehsod.

Serpentine shrugged again, and the cycle began once more. Dehsod lost count of how many times that exchange occurred, and the amount of time that passed. He eventually became submerged entirely in the ecstasy of the merger of their bodies and the agony of the ultimate pleasure denied.

Finally, when he had been reduced to little more than a strengthless wreck and Tarantella was beginning to show signs of fatigue, he could take no more.

“Now?”

“Yes, please, yes.”

Tarantella smiled in satisfaction, and gave him what he needed. Every muscle in Dehsod’s body seemed to tense for several glorious moments, before relaxing completely. He felt a similar reaction course through Serpentine’s frame, before she slumped down on his chest.

The Commander of the Black Guard had no idea how long they lay there like that. His sense of time was completely lost in a feeling of absolute satisfaction, a feeling that had become increasingly rare over the centuries.

Eventually, after several minutes, or hours, or days, Tarantella stirred. She rolled off of him and the bed and began to make her way across the room to where her dress was laying across one of the table.

She looked over he shoulder with a taunting smile dancing on her face and said, “Next time you get to be on top.”

She had only walked a few steps before Dehsod caught up to her. He grabbed her around the waist and tossed her back onto the bed. She squealed in surprise as she landed face down on the cushions. Serpentine only had time to roll over onto her back before he was on her. He pinned both her arms above her head, and held her down with the weight of his body.

“Good,” he said, “I like to be on top.”

Her shock at his rapid recovery was apparent on her face, and it was Dehsod’s turn to smile.

ajax_23
ajax_23
1 Followers