Black Heat of the Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Black stranger takes her on a stormy night.
899 words
3.81
139k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sultry summer night, cooled by the recent rain storm. She was blissfully home alone, wearing only a tank top and matching undies. The storm had cut the power, so she moved about the living room lighting candles. She felt content, with only the slightest tinge of being horny.

She sat in her favorite chair; the one with the back to the open patio door; and, with her head leaning back and one hand at each breast, toyed with her nipples, erect from the cool cross breeze. Closing her eyes, she took one nipple into her mouth, and moved her other hand lazily down her tummy toward her pussy. Running her fingers under the band of her panties, she covered her freshly shaved mound and slowly began rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. Suddenly she stopped and turning her head listened again for the noise she heard. The dogs weren't barking, so she thought it must be her imagination and went back to pleasuring herself.

She was enjoying the moment when there appeared a hand over her mouth, and an arm around her neck. Freezing in panic, she heard a whisper at her ear, "Don't move, and I won't kill you. If you cooperate nicely you will be rewarded with my big black cock; have you had it black?" She felt tears forming and shook her head no; although she did have a recollection of one time, but felt he didn't need to know this! "I am going to blindfold you, and if you try to scream I'll gag you," he informed her. She was stiff in place as he blindfolded her and removed her tank top; freeing her 38D breasts. "Mmmm," his fingers circled her nipples, and he gently squeezed them. She was mortified to realize her pussy was moistening!

Taking her arms; he pushed her back forward in the chair; and tied them behind her back. Her breathing was erratic, a combination of fear and excitement, as he moved in front of her and grasping her breasts, pushing her back into the chair. He slowly removed her panties, and as he spread her legs, she began to tremble. He ran his finger down her pussy slit, and slightly in, then laughed and said, "I see you are not trembling out of fear, and do trust me when I say that before this night is over, you shall be begging me to fuck your white pussy; and while I'm at it, I think I will fuck your white ass too." She felt herself blushing as he brought his finger to her mouth telling her to "lick it clean." As she did, she heard his zipper undoing and pants falling; then silence.

It felt like hours before she felt his cock at her mouth. He moved so stealthily she did not know where he was, until he was there! "Open," he growled; and she reluctantly did; "I expect you to lick my black cock like it is the best cock you have ever had!" Just his knob was in her mouth, and she began circling her tongue around it, amazed at the girth! He pushed in until she gagged, then pulled out and back in again, allowing her time to adjust before he continued his assault. He held both sides of her head back over the top of the chair, by her hair, and to soon he was at the back of her throat. He was pumping now and each time he plunged in he bellowed "suck."

She did the best she could considering it was by far the largest she had ever encountered; and he continued to grow with each forward thrust! Now that she was accustomed to the rhythm, her hips began moving in sync. He was groaning as he panted, "I'm...going....to cum." "Swallow," he commanded. When he released she swallowed as fast as she could, but was overcome by the sheer volume! He withdrew, and sitting across from her, told her to "wipe the cum from your mouth and spread it on your breasts." She did so, and took it upon herself to lick her fingers clean. He told her he was going to call her his "white bitch slut." She was quite enjoying herself, even though she felt she shouldn't be, so he could have called her whatever he liked!

He pulled her shoulders forward, placing her mouth at his cock, and said, "clean me nice and good, white bitch slut, and don't forget my balls." She

again circled his knob, marveling at the size, licking his slit, lightly sucking his remaining seed. He was gently cupping her breasts, and squeezing, then teasing her nipples; her hips moved involuntarily to his ministrations. She licked up and down his still large shaft, being sure to get every single spot, before moving her mouth to his balls. Each ball filled her mouth so she had to be content with licking them clean; he moaned and his cock twitched.

Grasping her hair with one hand, he pulled her off his cock, and bringing her forward with his one hand still on her breast he proceeded to lick them clean. Sucking and nibbling, she was moaning with pure pleasure. He pushed her back into the chair, and moving toward the kitchen asked if she would like some water. She gratefully replied that she would.