Black is Better Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a split second, Jessica plunged her entire head into the crack of Tyrone's ass. She threw her mouth around in there furiously, making sure to lick every single inch of his ass. I watched in awe as huge piles of drool poured out of my wife's mouth and got spread all over Tyrone's asshole. At one point she even grabbed both of his cheeks and pressed them tight against her face, as if to choke herself.

This must have gone on for about 30 minutes. I don't even think she came up for air once. She did find time, though, to finger her dripping wet pussy as she forced her tongue as far into Tyrone's ass as she possibly could. "That's enough, whore. You are dismissed." Jessica finally threw her head back and took a deep breath of fresh air for the first time in half an hour.

"My god! There really is nothing quite like a nigger's ass sweat to full you up." She stood up and started rubbing her full belly as she walked back over to her chair. Tyrone, who just kept slamming away at my son's ass through that whole ass eating experience, grabbed Zach's shoulders and pulled himself as close as he could. Once he looked down and confirmed that every last inch was in Zach's ass, he let out those oh so familiar moans and grunts.

I could see Tyrone's giant, floppy nutsack start to tighten up. I watched his balls, which must have been the size of tennis balls, jump up towards the base of his cock. I looked over at my son, and to my amazement I could actually see his stomach expanding from being filled with Tyrone's cock. As Tyrone finally pulled his still throbbing cock out of Zach's ass, streams of his cum instantly flew out of Zach's ass and landed a couple feet away on the floor. Tyrone put his hands on his hips and turned around to face Jessica and me.

"Jessica, I think it's time that you broke the good news to this worthless meat sack?" Jessica sprung up from her chair and went over to Tyrone. She put her arm around him, caressing his incredibly muscled chest as she talked.

"I went to the fertility clinic yesterday...and I have great news. Tyrone and I are going to have a nigger baby together!" She rubbed at her belly, and with the biggest grin said, "Just thinking about my nigger baby growing up and getting a giant nigger dick, just like his daddy, is getting me wet."

My heart sank. This was the final blow to my otherwise worthless existence. I suppose there was a silver lining in the fact that Jessica was finally happy...which is what I set out to do all along. But that meant little. For all intents and purposes, my life was completely over.

"Please...P-Please say it's not true." I couldn't hold back the tears a second longer. I began sobbing like a baby. I noticed that both Jessica and Tyrone had looks of disgust and contempt on their faces.

"Don't be such a wimpy little bitch, white boy. You should be proud of your whorish wife. She's taken the first steps to ensuring that the world will be filled with stronger and more powerful men. I mean just look at that faggot over there..." He pointed over to Zach's unconscious body lying on my bed.

His body just lied there lifeless. Tyrone's thick, hot cum was still slightly dripping out of the massive hole where his tight ass used to be. "Disgusting men like you and him don't belong in this world. If you want this world to be stronger and superior...then you're gonna have to fill it with niggers." I wasn't even listening to what Tyrone was saying. I looked at Jessica with tears still in my eyes.

"Please, honey. There is still time to fix this. We can get an abortion. We get everything back to normal again." Jessica didn't say a single word. With the most hateful look, she leaned down and spit right into my face. Tyrone smiled, took her by the waist, and stuck his entire tongue into her mouth. He kissed her in the sloppiest and most sexual way someone could be kissed.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, white bitch." He looked down at me with the same look Jessica had just given me. "I guess you got your answer, huh little faggot? You better get used to taking care of nigger babies. There's gonna be a whole lot of them around here soon, if I can help it."

Tyrone took his hand and starting sticking as many fingers as he could into Jessica's pussy. All of a sudden, Tyrone's eyes lit up and he looked back down at me. "Oh...I almost forgot. You deserve this for talking about aborting a nigger baby." Tyrone pulled his hand into a fist and threw it as hard as he could towards my face. The last thing I saw before my vision went black was Tyrone's muscled arm flying at me like a speeding bullet, and then...darkness.

12