Black is Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Master, I need more. I need to be completely full. I want every inch of my insides covered in sweet nigger cum." Zach looked up lovingly towards Tyrone. He knew his master could make him feel better than anyone else ever could.

"You heard him boys..." Tyrone looked out into the crowd of black men that surrounded him. "...don't stop until this worthless meat sack is puking up nigger cum." Each man stepped up closer to Zach. They couldn't be bothered to form a line and wait. As one boy finished unloading a huge load right into Zach's stomach, another boy was always ready to push him aside and take his turn. Eventually, some of the boys got greedy. 3 giant, throbbing cocks were swinging in front of Zach's face.

"We might need some help fitting in there at the same time. Mind giving us a little help, faggot?" said Tyrone, standing alongside the other two boys.

"Oh course, Master. Please allow this slave to make his mouth fit for your superior nigger cocks." Zach had no control over what he was saying. The feeling of pure ecstasy from having a couple gallons of cum inside of him washed away any reasoning that was left in his mind. He now only acted and spoke on instinct.

He didn't even have the power to think at all...his body just 'knew' what to do. Zach took both of his hands and grabbed the sides of his mouth. To the three boy's amazement, Zach pulled his mouth apart as hard as he possibly could. On the brink of ripping his own mouth apart, he murmured "Is this suitable for your superior nigger dicks?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely, you dumb honkey fuckface." The more Tyrone and the two boys degraded and demoralized Zach, the more he purred with pleasure and happiness. The three boys, in unison, rammed their dicks into Zach's mouth. A deluge of cum stretched out Zach's stomach farther than ever.

When the face-fucking feast had ended and every boy dropped their load in Zach, He stood up and smiled bigger than he ever had before. His stomach was so pushed out that it wiggled and swooshed from side to side. It looked almost like a pregnant women's belly the way it was rock hard and bulged out from the rest of his waist. He stroked his belly and let out a big sigh.

"Thank you all for this incredible gift." He stared out into the crowd and could only see their cocks, still dripping with cum. "And thank you most of all, Master..." He waddled over to Tyrone, hearing the cum in his stomach swoosh along the way. "You kept your faith in me. You never lost hope. You knew that one day I could be the greatest nigger pleaser in school. I owe you so much, Master."

He looked out to the crowd and noticed Bubba sitting on one of the benches in the corner. "Oh! How could I forget about you?" Zach raced over towards Bubba, cum still dripping out of his ass with every step. He knelt down in front of the massive cock that was now dangling on the ground. He pressed his face up against it, and rubbed it with his cheek. "This might be the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I'd still have a disgusting, tight white ass if it wasn't for this beast. Now I have this incredible, endless nigger pleasing hole back there."

Zach made a fist and pushed it back towards his ass. It was hard to tell that he had even entered his ass, considering his ruined hole was about twice as wide as his fist. The only way he could even touch the inside of his ass is if he violently threw his fist from side to side. Another couple drops of cum dripped out of Zach's cock as he jiggled his arm around in his asshole. Tyrone marched over to his slave, with his hands on his hips.

"Rise, faggot!" Zach sprang up instantly and stared lovingly into Tyrone's eyes. "When we get home, you'll convince your filthy slut of a mother to sign the deed to the house over to me, do you understand?"

"Of course, Master. It would be an honor to give you everything I have. A worthless white boy like doesn't even deserve to live...let alone own possessions." The thought of Tyrone moving in and taking over the house nearly made Zach cum from excitement. He'd finally get to see that incredible monster cock every single day.

"That's a good fuck slave. When your faggot father gets home from work tonight, he's gonna be in for a real treat." Tyrone looked over to all of the other boys. "Show's over, my niggers. Thanks, though, for helping me to break this bitch in. I'll be thinking of all of you every time I'm balls deep in this whore."

Most of the boys let out a little chuckle, and they all walked back to their lockers and gym bags. Watching these boys put their clothes back on was almost as enjoyable as the fuck fest that just took place. Watching these black boys squeeze their massive muscles into their skin tight clothes nearly made Zach cum again. Once the team was all packed up and ready to leave, Tyrone and Zach stood by the door. "Don't forget to thank my little fuck slave here, boys." He winked at his football team. They formed a line near the door and started walking towards Zach. The first one in line stopped right in front of him.

"Next time bring your whore mother along. I hear she's a slave to niggers just like you." He hocked up the biggest amount of saliva he could in his mouth and spit it right into Zach's smiling face. This only made him smile harder. The next boy walked up and stopped in front of him.

"Now that Tyrone owns your house, you can bet we'll be over every night to keep that faggot asshole stretched open wide." He, too, spit the biggest wad of saliva he could make right onto Zach's face. This continued on for the entire line. Each boy berated or demeaned him verbally, then spit on his face. Zach had never been happier. He considered it an honor, really.

To be worthy of superior nigger spit meant that Zach must have made them all happy. As he waddled out of the gym with Tyrone, his belly bulged out so far that his shirt couldn't even cover it. He couldn't wait to get home. Jessica would be so proud that her son finally accepted his inferior role. Mostly, though, he couldn't wait to show mom his gaping asshole full of nigger cum.

12