Black Isn't So Bad After All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, John, it was. Thank you so much for letting me do that for you."

Continuing his charade as John, he replied, "I'm glad you liked it, dear. Don't know why I didn't let you do that a long time ago."

"Neither do I," she answered.

DeeDee closed her eyes and settled back into the sofa, a broad smile on her face. She would always remember this first time sucking off her husband.

"DeeDee," she heard a voice again. Not John this time, but Dr. Gosman.

"Yes," she answered dreamily.

"Did you enjoy your first blow job?"

"Very much."

"Tell me. What do you want to happen next?"

"John told me he would use his mouth on my pussy. Is he?"

"Yes, he is. All you have to do is lay there. Keep your eyes closed and enjoy it."

As he spoke to DeeDee, Dr. Gosman was busy getting dressed again. Now it was time to implement this part of the plan.

"DeeDee?"

"Yes."

"I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can get them. I want you to looking inviting to John, so he can get deep into your pussy with his tongue and make you feel good."

He watched as DeeDee did exactly as she'd been asked. She spread her legs towards the opposite ends of the soft, actually using her hands and arms to open herself as wide as possible.

He motioned towards the two-way glass, indicating to Eddy it was now time for him to do his part of the plan.

Eddy opened the door and for a moment took in the site of the elderly white woman spread eagled on the sofa before him. White pussy had always been his favorite and he was going to enjoy eating this one out, especially since she had no idea that it was actually a black man doing it to her, and not her dear husband. Yes, he was going to enjoy this very much.

Gingerly he crossed the room and knelt down before this white pussy, gauging his distance quickly and getting into the proper place and position. Then, checking with Dr. Gosman, he lowered his head toward that gaping hole and slowly ran his extended tongue up the entire length of that gash, enjoying his first taste of white pussy in almost 2 years.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggg........." came the noise from DeeDee's mouth."

All she'd ever done was imagine how it would feel once John finally got his tongue into her. It was everything she'd dreamed of. It felt wonderful to finally feel something like that on her most private of places. Her pussy! John was actually using his mouth and tongue on her pussy!!

While she lie there, she could almost feel every inch of her husband's tongue and it once again moved from bottom to top of her slit, moving inside her, lapping at her clitoris, moving further into her hole and sucking at her juices, drawing them into his mouth. She could almost picture those juices as they slipped over his tongue and down his throat. It seemed like she was watching a movie, with the point of view coming from inside his mouth, and she was watching as his tongue extended further from his mouth and dug deeper into her pink, wet insides.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooo GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!" she hollered into the room, almost at the top of her voice. The pleasure she was feeling was so intense she thought she'd faint dead away.

Dr. Gosman watched from his vantage point as Eddy once more pried her outer lips apart with his tongue, driving deeper into her pussy and pulling out all the juices that tongue could gather. He watched as the black man licked and sucked on those outer lips, licking the nectar from them, using his black hands to further open the white pussy bared in front of his mouth. At one time he watched as Eddy sucked DeeDee's clitoris into his mouth and he could tell that Eddy was sucking her clit and lavishing it with his tongue, triggering an orgasm from deep inside her body.

"DeeDee," she heard the voice of Dr. Gosman. "What was he doing here while John was eating her pussy?"

"DeeDee?"

A question this time.

"Can you hear me, DeeDee?"

Between gasps of breath, she answered him, "Yes, I can hear you, doctor."

"Good.

"When I tell you to, I want you to open your eyes and look down between your legs." "Ok." She already knew in her mind what she would see.

John.

Eating her pussy.

"DeeDee," the doctor said again, "When I count to three, you'll open your eyes and look down between your legs," he told her again.

"One,

"Two,

"Three!"

On the count of three, DeeDee did open her eyes. For the moment it took for her eyes to adjust to the lighting, she stared at the head between her legs.

"What was a head of black hair doing between her legs?" she wondered. John was almost bald!

Then Eddy looked up at her......................and smiled!

She almost passed out right then.

A black man was between her legs, and he was smiling at her!

Then that black head disappeared once more between her legs and she felt his mouth working on her pussy!

She tried to close her legs, but the man held them open and continued his assault on her gaping pussy, licking her and making her cum into his mouth.

She tried in vain to close her legs again, but he was too strong for her.

Then she began to feel the effects his tongue and mouth were having on her hot, wet, hole. She tried to resist those feelings, but soon had to admit, even to herself, that his tongue and mouth felt quite good between her pussy lips.

Gradually she started to spread her legs apart once more, to the point where Eddy didn't have to hold them open any more. She was quite willing to let him continue with his oral assault on her body. She was enjoying this too much to get him to stop.

Part of her was still ashamed to admit that it was a black man using his mouth on her, but a part of her also didn't want him to stop, either.

"DeeDee," came the doctor's voice again.

"Yes," she answered.

"Do you really want to feel something good?"

"Yes," she answered again.

"I think you know what I'm referring to. Don't you?"

"I think so."

"What is it?"

"I want him to put his cock in me now!"

"Are you sure?"

Hesitation. Not as long as it was earlier in the appointment, but it was there just the same.

"DeeDee? Do you want this black man to fuck you with his black cock?"

"Yes. But................"

"But what," Dr. Gosman asked.

"I want to see it first."

"See what?"

"I want to see that black cock, doctor."

"And what will you do when you see it, DeeDee?"

"I'm.....I'm.....not sure."

"I know better than that, DeeDee. You'll want to suck that black cock, won't you?" "P....P....probably."

"So, tell me. Will you want to suck that BLACK, UNCUT, COCK?"

"YES!" she practically screamed at him.

"Good.................."

Eddy stood up, revealing is lower body to DeeDee for the first time.

What she saw amazed her.

Sure, she'd seen pictures of big cocks before. After all, she did have Internet access and had gone to plenty of sites where she could look at pictures, but she'd never actually seen a cock this big before.

And soooooooooooooooo Black!

The man was as close to coal black as she'd ever seen and his cock was the same way. She did notice a small pinkish spot at the end of his cock though, and soon realized that it was his cock head, which was hidden by the large amount of foreskin that covered it. John had a lot of skin covering his cock head, too, but this man's skin made John's seem like a small amount.

She reached out and grabbed his cock, amazed at just how good it felt to hold in her little, white hand. For something so hard, it felt almost velvet-like with its softness. She played with that skin, pulling it up and down over his cock head, and she could see his cock head as it was fully exposed to her for the first time. Compared to his cock the head was rather small and rounded and she knew that she'd love to feel it in her mouth, so she wasted no time in doing just that.

She leaned forward and encased the cock head, exposed, with her mouth and ran her tongue over the know, poking it between the skin and the cock head itself. The man's taste was quite different from John. He had a smell of soap and cleanliness about him, so she guessed that he'd recently showered.

Not wanting to dwell on this cock too long, she sucked as much as she could into her mouth. While she was enjoying sucking on this black shaft, what she really wanted to do was feel it in her pussy. Her husbands cock was as large that this one, and she wanted to know if she could get it all inside her. He just had to know. She'd worry about the conquences later. Those conquences being how was she going to explain to her husband how her pussy was suddenly too big for him?

"Would it really stretch me open to wide?" she thought to herself.

She'd worry about that later. Right now all that mattered was that huge, black cock standing at attention in front of her, craving her attention. She wanted to shower all her attention to that cock and to feel it between her legs.

With that thought fresh in her mind, she lay back into the sofa once more and looking Eddy right in the face.

"Fuck me, black man."

Eddy dipped his fingers into her pussy, gathered some of her abundant juices, and applied them to his cock, which he then started to rub against the open hole of her pussy.

"Are you sure, white woman?" he asked.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss," she practically hissed at him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, NOW!"

Eddy pulled back slightly, just enough to allow his cock head to settle between her outer lips, then he pushed forward, starting to plow his big, black cock into her. He watched her face as he pushed further and further into her, and he liked what he saw on her face. First he saw astonishment. Astonishment that a black man was actually sticking his cock into her white pussy.

Amazement. Amazement that it appeared that it was going to fit into her.

Surprise. Surprise that it did fit nicely into her pussy.

Finally, fulfillment!

The he saw surrender and he knew he'd struck a nerve and that she was really enjoying the feeling of all his cock in her pussy.

She had never been so filled in all her life.

Yes, John was a good husband and an excellent lover. But, this black man filled her in ways she never thought possible.

Part of her was reviled by the fact it was a black cock giving her so much enjoyment. Her mother would be horrified!

"So what?" she thought. "Mama's not here anymore and I'm a big girl. If I want to fuck a black man, I'll fuck a black man." Her head wasn't exactly in the right place right now. Only later would she think of those thoughts and only then would she remember what she'd really done. She wouldn't be ashamed of the fact that she'd fucked a black man, but just the same, she'd be different in a way that only she would know.

Eddy started to pull out of her, and when only the head remained he battered into her again, until his balls slapped her ass, and then he really got a rhythm going an fucked that white pussy like he'd never get another piece of white ass again.

The whole scene was taken in by Dr. Gosman. He stood at the end of the sofa, watching as Eddy drove into DeeDee with his cock, sinking to his balls with each stroke, clearly enjoying himself.

While standing there, the doctor again opened his pants and withdrew his own cock, stroking himself to the beat Eddy has established with his fucking. Then he knelt on the end of the sofa, presenting his stiff cock to DeeDee and, without even asking, watched at the woman took his hardness into her mouth and sucked him. She established her own rhythm, matching the pace with Eddy as he fucked her. Soon her mouth was working in unison with the fucking her body was getting and in only a short time she got the doctor to again unload his cum into her mouth.

At the same time Eddy was erupting into her pussy.

DeeDee could feel every blast of cum from Eddy's cock, and it wasn't long before she experienced her own orgasm as she was pumped full of a black man's cum. She reached down between her legs and stroked her clit until she caused an orgasm all her own. Then she fell back against the softness of the sofa and smiled.

"DeeDee?"

"Yes, doctor?"

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much."

"What did you think of your first black cock, dear?"

"Wasn't anything like I thought it would be."

"How do you mean?"

"I wasn't ashamed to have him fuck me. I actually wanted it to continue." "Would you like to fuck him again, DeeDee?"

"Yes!"

"Well, maybe you can. But, not today."

"Why?"

"Well, DeeDee, you're appointment's almost over and you have to get home to John." "Yes, I do," she replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Eddy had already left the room to clean up, get dressed, and return to his duties elsewhere in the building. He'd had a good afternoon and already knew that tomorrow would be better.

"DeeDee."

"Yes."

"There a restroom over there," he indicated the far side of the room, "where you can clean yourself up and get dressed. Once you get done come back here and sit on the sofa again so we can talk a little more and end this session."

"Thank you, doctor." She got up, gathered her clothing and went into the bathroom. As she walked across the room he couldn't help but notice a small river of Eddy's cum as it trickled out of her well-fucked pussy and ran down her inner leg.

"Well, this session went quite well. I'm surprised it went as well as it did. I was afraid that by introducing Eddy like that she would object and might even come out of her trance. I'm glad she didn't and that we were able to continue with this session.

"Everything went well with her husband yesterday, just as it went so well with her today.

"I'm going to suggest to her that we postpone the joint appointment tomorrow and set it up for the following day. I have a lot I want to consider and try to come to a way for all of this to work out the way I'd like to see it. I'll let Eddy know of the change of plans, but I'm already sure he won't object at all. After all, the only thing he's really interested is sucking and fucking this white couple. He's already had both of them and I think he is looking forward to getting them both at the same time. I know I am.

"This time I'm going to be a willing participant with all of them. I will join in with the Wilsons and with Eddy as well and we should have one nice little, fucking party. Literally!"

He heard the water shut off in the bathroom and realized that DeeDee was almost finished, so he closed his files and waited her return to the office.

Once she was on the sofa again, he reinforced his earlier instructions.

"Ok, DeeDee. You will be able to remember everything that happened in this office today. You'll remember sucking your 'husband' and him sucking you as well. You'll remember your initial shock to seeing a black man eating your pussy and how much you thoroughly enjoyed it. You'll remember how it felt to have that big, black cock in your pussy, while you sucked off our 'husband' as well. BUT....... While you remember all of the events of today, you WILL NOT be able to tell anyone about it! Once you hear me tell you the key word, you will go into a deep trance and will only hear my voice. When you awaken from this session you will 'remember' the therapy session we've already had, so if your husband asks you about how it went, you'll be able to tell him - if you want to. However, and again I stress this, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPENED HERE TODAY. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Tomorrow."

Once more DeeDee went into a deeper trance.

"Once I count to three you will wake up and we'll chat for a couple of minutes and then you'll be ready to leave. We'll set up another appointment for you and John, together, and once you two get here the next session will begin and hopefully that will help the two of you to overcome your fears of black people. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good.

"One,

"Two,

"Three...."

DeeDee opened her eyes, looking around the room, almost as if she expected to find someone else in there.

"You ok, DeeDee?"

"I'm fine, doctor. Just surprised that my session's done for today, I guess."

"Well, you know what they say, 'Time flies when you're having fun'."

"I guess you're right. Anyway, I guess I need to get home and get John's dinner ready. We still on for a group session for tomorrow?"

"Well, something's come up, DeeDee, so I'd like to change the appointment for the day after tomorrow, about 1:30 that afternoon. Is that ok with the two of you?"

She thought about it for a moment and then answered, "I'm sure it'll be fine. We don't have anything else planned for the rest of the week, so we'll see you on Thursday at 1:30."

He stood up, crossed the office and unlocked the door, opening it for her. "Good. I'm glad to hear that."

The crossed the outer office and he unlocked that door and opened it for her as well. As she left he told her to have a good evening and that he'd see the two of them on Thursday.

"That went well," he thought to himself, as he re-locked the door and returned to his office. "I can hardly wait for Thursday afternoon."

12