Black Journal Ch. 12

Story Info
Tutoring.
878 words
4.21
15.9k
3
0

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 22, Tutoring

My senior year of college has been a very busy one. So busy that I didn't really pay much attention to women. I was getting everything together to make sure I was graduating in August and that all my rewards, certificates, and honors were on par with my graduation. My senior year was pretty much my easiest year because I only had the bare minimum for each semester. Since I wasn't graduating until August I took up some tutoring jobs in the summer to help out my resume. Tutoring isn't so bad. I mostly helped them organize, and how to study more efficiently and effectively. My tutees were your average college student. Lazy as hell at first, but tend to understand the gravity of college until they get on probation and that money gets taken away. Under my wing they began to understand the necessity of proper preparation.

My star tutee was this westernized Indian descent sophomore. Very heavy bottomed, cute round face, decent breasts, and a medium waist. I didn't understand why she needed my help. She appeared to have everything well in hand. Her grades were fine. Until I saw her note taking skills. Nice handwriting, but her organization lacked so much it was hard to connect the subjects with details.

Teaching people was a new experience for me and I can see why other professors had relations with their students. Daya would wear these shorts that would go down to half her thigh but sitting down they would always rise up. She'd stand up and have to readjust with that cute shifting dance females do. She would always apologize for the show but it was good all the same. Definitely the best when she had her back turned to me. She would doll herself up a bit for only about an hour and a half to two hours. Always the big earrings, a little eye shadow, some lip gloss, bracelets; sometimes a necklace which gave attention to her cleavage when she wore her t-shirts. Her hair was in a typical ponytail and jet black.

Our last day of tutoring and it was a collective day. I went over all the techniques and skills that I taught or revamped for my tutees. We hashed out better ideas for future reference. Daya stayed behind as the other two quickly packed up their stuff and left. I was a good tutor, but it was still summer. She definitely waited for the others to leave because as soon as they left she jumped me and I landed backward on the professor's desk. She kissed me and ripped open my shirt. I was still caught off guard so it took me a minute to catch up. I then gripped her buttocks and lifted her in the air. I sat her on the desk, my shirt already off. I groped her chest, mostly to get a reprieve if I could. I was able to push her back to breathe normally again.

I looked into her eyes and she reflected ravenous. I gave her a calm expression to get her to relax. I slowly pulled her back to me and our lips danced more in-sync. It was definitely more fun and engaging than her trying to eat my lips off. I was flattered and all, but I just wasn't in the mood. Normally I just head straight to my place and wind down a bit. The kissing was doing its job - getting her wet like a waterfall. I rubbed her through her pants making me push harder because of the thick jean material. Her legs were quivering and she moaned in my mouth.

Not enough air was getting to her lungs because she broke the kiss and kissed on my chest. She panted for me to give her the release she craved. I undid her pants and then I carefully slid my hand in. I teased her first by rubbing her clit through her panties. They felt good in my hand. I grabbed her hair and pulled her neck backward exposing her neck. I only used my tongue and slathered her up and down. She scratched my shoulders and back, felt those in the morning. I finally made a two-finger delivery into her hot box and she nearly fell over backwards but her hands caught my neck. I hooked my fingers inside and she had let out a deafening shriek that I had no idea she was capable of. I let my knuckles rub the roof of her pussy as she held on to dear sanity.

I laid her on the desk on her back. I continued pleasuring her juice box and sucked on her nipples. She tried screaming but I put my middle and ring finger of my right hand into her mouth. She sucked and licked my fingers hoping to relieve or distract her from her impending orgasm. Too much stimulation coming from too many places at once. Her dam finally broke and out rushed her waters. I played with her button until she had to stop me. She was deliriously satisfied and she told me to leave her there. I didn't of course. I can be jackass, but being a gentleman comes first.