Black Journal Ch. 22

Story Info
Show Off.
946 words
3.17
11k
4
0

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 25, Show Off

I have never been a fan of masturbation vids or scenes. Maybe they are too personal or just done wrong. I don't know. Anyway, I had caught up with an old high school classmate one afternoon. I had taken only half a day because I had a long night of browsing the Internet for research material for a class the day before. I practically pulled an all-nighter and I was dragging my ass even before I got dressed for work. At lunch I left and stopped at a new Chinese restaurant. I ordered before I arrived because I was too tired to wait.

By the time I got there my food had just hit the grill. The place was nearly packed. I had ordered bulgoki and General Tso's pork with fried rice. My plan was to be knocked out within twenty minutes after I eat. Then, as I was sitting in a chair, I received taps on my right shoulder. I turned to regard the person thinking he or she wanted to ask if I was ordering.

I looked to my side and I saw an old classmate. From the time in high school; the non-curvy, oblong, fat, Asian girl had filled out in ways that made me triple-take. I stood up astounded by her figure. She said hello or something along those lines. Her lower region had expanded widely, a true hipster and fat thighs; small calves and ankles. She had her folds or roles at her midsection and her small breasts had transformed into the higher medium range. Her full cheeks and still small lips. Her hair was still long as hell. She also wore glasses which made her even cuter.

She had come in for an over-the-phone-order as well. It was only a few minutes before my food was ready. That was more than enough time to fully scan her and talk to her. I was leaving and then she grabbed my hand to hold me up. She came back with her food, looked like it was a multiple order. She wanted to meet up and hangout if at all possible. I told her the weekend because of my classes and assignments. She agreed and she gave me a hug. Like one big pillow she felt.

Over the week I was receiving certain emails from old college mates. You know the usual stuff: comic updates, porn, music, random videos of idiots, and random research and conspiracy type stuff. One of them sent me a vid of some big woman masturbating with a dildo. He assured me that it was hot beyond hot. We have similar tastes in women so I gave it a chance.

I will admit, she had skills. She used one of those suction or mounted ones. The whole scene was done really well. You can tell she checked the lighting and position of the camera a few good times. She placed the toy to the side of a very well made and stable stool. She then sat on it with her ass to the camera, but you couldn't see above her waste. That was very fine with me, less personal. She tested out the stability of the stool and gave a little teasing show of her ass cheek skills.

Then she placed the fake dick on the stool. She adjusted it just right in the center. She rolled a condom on it and then lubed it with a very enticing double-handed handjob. She stroked from the base to the top. Anyway, she backed up to the toy and with both her hands she opened her butt cheeks wide and slowly sat on the dildo. She haphazardly let go of her cheeks and they flopped together ,and then she let out a very sexy moan. Real or not, I was ready to stroke one off.

She got into rhythm first by just bouncing up and down. She just oooohed first. She did this routine for about a minute, and trust me, that is a long time. She picked up her pace and just put her waist into it. That wide load was dangerous. I shot in less than thirty seconds. Luckily it was quick and my dick got hard again, but she sat all the way down and then juggled her cheeks up and down. I lost it again and sprayed. There was still three minutes left so I paused it and waited to see the rest the next session.

Saturday came and my date and I went to a cafe. It had a bar and everything. Seriously, they made the drinks like in a bar. She had a nice demeanor and smile. I was trying my best to hold back a piss because I really was enjoying our conversation. I excused myself and alleviated myself of the pressure. My thoughts went to the anonymous ass bouncing on a sex toy last night. Luckily I was in a stall and I began stroking for a bit, but realized I had to get back to my company. As I walked back looking at my date's butt, the "butt-anonymous" shot through my mind. It was the same shape, unbelievably so. She rocked to the side a bit and I nearly tripped over myself. She turned to regard the sound. Luckily I had recovered. She asked if I was ok and I gave a fake reassurance. Through the rest of the date I was asking questions to get evidence if she does masturbation videos. She didn't give up the right information so I was left wondering and imaginative that night. Yes, "had to change sheets" type of explosion.