Black Lady Strapons Black Stud

Story Info
Afro-Cuban mistress strapons Haitian man in Ottawa.
1.9k words
2.36
11k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Real Black men don't fear strap-on dildos, I cooed softly as I eased my extremely well-lubricated toy into my sub's tight ass. The big and tall Black man groaned as I penetrated him. Leonard Lucien is the first man of African descent to contact me for a session and I wasn't sure how to deal with him...at first. Most of my subs tend to be middle-aged white males, and the few women who've come to me have been their kinky wives or girlfriends. I've had a couple of Arab male subs and one Asian guy, that's about it. I knew there were Black men in the world of BDSM but for the most part, they tended to avoid Black Mistresses like the plague and vice versa. Even in the world of kink, there's conflict between Black guys and Black women, it seems. Does it have to be this way, though?

When Leonard Lucien first contacted me on the phone, he was very nervous. I have that effect on first-timers, I'm afraid. As the only Black professional dominatrix in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, I am in high demand. Just never expected a big and tall, manly Haitian brother like Leonard Lucien to darken my doorway. I told him that I was very patient and understanding, especially with first-timers. I also told him that just like the rest of me, my rates are firm. It's one hundred and twenty for a half-hour session and two hundred for the full hour. I prefer to do full-hour sessions with first timers because it allows me to gauge their resilience, and see if we gel.

There's much more to BDSM than just whips and chains, no matter what the biased mainstream media might tell you. There are connections forged between dominant and submissive which stand the test of time. Some of the men who come to me share with me things they would never tell anyone, including their wives. I am a dominatrix, not an escort or a hooker. I don't provide men with sex. I provide them with expert female domination, and the pain and pleasure that only a dominatrix can bring by allowing a man to be his true self. I love what I do and I am good at it. Last year, I made thirty thousand dollars from my female domination activities alone. I used to make only about forty thousand a year working as an agent of the call center at Bell Canada. I prefer my new job. Flexible hours, and I'm not just my own boss, I am the boss of YOU!

When Leonard and I first spoke, I detected a Haitian accent and smiled. I've dated Haitian men in the past, back when I was a student at the University of Montreal, majoring in communications. I do like these Caribbean studs. They're fun in bed, but a bit too into the player lifestyle for my liking. Of course, the same can be said of men of all races. I caught Gino, an Italian guy I once dated, in bed with a Chinese woman. The fool had the nerve to contact me three days later, apologizing profusely and trying to regain my trust. Sorry, bozo. I am not the type of woman to forgive a cheater. You snooze you lose, that's the way it goes in my book. I don't know if it's my looks or something else about me, but I attract a lot of good-looking, educated and well-to-do guys ( of all races ) who think very little of womankind. My former boyfriend Jean-Luc Raphael, a Haitian guy I met at the University of Montreal, pretty much expected me to be okay with the fact that he got a white woman named Deirdre pregnant while he was dating me. I loudly told the fool to lose my number. Yeah, I've got no luck with men and I am totally heterosexual so, yeah, life can be difficult for me.

I graduated from the University of Montreal in 2008 at the age of twenty five, with my Master's degree in Business Administration. I had previously acquired a bachelor's degree in communications from Concordia University. I got hired by Bell Canada in Ottawa, Ontario, six months after graduation, and not a moment too soon because the Canadian government was starting to bug me to pay back my student loan money. I remained with Bell Canada until 2012, that's when I was let go. The Canadian corporate world is a treacherous place. If you're a Black woman, you'll find yourself surrounded by men and women who think of your entire race as unfit to do anything more than menial work.

The white men at the office were of two minds about me. Some considered me a threat because I was Black, female and educated, and had zero interest in being their bitch, in or out of bed. I respect my body and my mind too much to share either with the two-faced bigoted creeps I see at the office. The same white guy you see walking around with a Black woman or a Chinese chick makes ethnic jokes with his buddies when he thinks nobody important is around to notice. I feel bad for those educated sisters who think of white men as knights in shining armor. If you're highly educated, happen to be ambitious, and you're not white, you will be seen as a threat by white men. As for the white women at the office, they saw me as a rival for the men's attention because of my "exotic" good looks. I'm five feet eleven inches tall, curvy but fit, with light brown skin and long, curly Black hair. I am half Black and half Hispanic, born to a Jamaican father and Cuban mother in the environs of Laval, Quebec. My parents, James Thompson and Luciana Suarez own a chain of restaurants in northwest Montreal, Casa Havana. We have three locations in Montreal, and we're doing good.

Yeah, I come from good stock and I am damn proud of myself. All of that didn't sit right with my former co-workers. I guess they were glad to get rid of me, even though I did take down two of them as I left. Marcus Tremblay, a nasal-voiced Quebecer bastard who once made a comment about my ample posterior. He got fired for sexual harassment. Natalie Dupres, a matronly white chick who once asked me if I ever considered a career in athletics because of my height and skin color. I filed a grievance against her with human resources, threatened to sue her personally and she quit the company. Yeah, I left Bell Canada with my head held high and a severance pay of eleven thousand five hundred and eighty seven dollars. That day, I ceased to be Belladonna Thompson, Canadian corporate raider of Afro-Cuban descent. I became the masked, leather-clad entity known as Mistress Ebony Lux, the only Black dominatrix in this part of Ontario. How do you like them apples?

Yeah, I've been through a lot. But all that stopped mattering when Leonard came to my dungeon that day. He didn't just get down to business. He wanted to talk to me first, which I found charming but a bit unusual. Most clients just want to get their rocks off and then go. Leonard told me he was born in northern Haiti and grew up in Montreal, Quebec. He graduated from McGill University's civil engineering program and moved to Ottawa recently to start a job with Hydro Ottawa. Wow, I must say I was impressed. The guy was good-looking, smart and educated. I asked him why he sought me out specifically, and he told me that to him, female dominance wore a Black woman's visage. He couldn't bow down to a white mistress. It simply wouldn't feel right to him. He casually told me he only dated Black women, and even though I told him that information made no difference to me, inwardly I had to smile. It's good to see a good-looking, educated brother who still loves the sisters. Wish I had him years ago, under different circumstances.

Leonard and I finished our 'interview', then got down to business. We had fun, more fun than I would have thought possible considering this was our first time together. What can I say? Sometimes, a mistress and a sub simply connect. Leonard and I had chemistry. This gorgeous, well-built and absolutely masculine Black stud was a good sport as I tied him and spanked his ass with my wooden paddles. He groaned as I whipped his back, thighs and shoulders with my belt. He moaned as I grabbed his cock and balls with my gloved hands and squeezed them firmly. I love cock and ball torture, though I went easy on Leonard since this was our first time together. The hottest moment came when I bent him over, spread his ass cheeks and fucked him with my brand new strap-on dildo. THAT was one for the ages.

Leonard Lucien had been eager participant in our fun and games until then, but when I took out my strap-on dildo, he begged me to fuck him. Smiling, I gently pushed the well-lubricated toy into his ass. It went in smoothly. I leaned over and asked him if his ass was truly virgin. Leonard hesitated, and I smacked his butt for emphasis. Grunting under the force of my thrust, he yelped then told me that he'd been stuffing toys and fingers up his ass for years. Apparently it was his favorite erogenous zone. Hmmm. A man who knows his "on" button. Good to know. I held him by the hips and continued sliding my dildo in and out of him, and his hungry ass took it all. Leonard made sexy grunting noises as I fucked his ass with my strap-on, and urged me to fuck him harder. I've fucked men of all races with my dildos but I've never had a guy be this eager during a first-time session. This was a lot of fun for me as a dominatrix! Finally, I was topping a man who could handle what I threw his way. Leonard Lucien has the makings of a power bottom. They are so damn rare, I love them!

Yeah, we got so caught up that we went way beyond the hour. We'd been at it for ninety six minutes when Leonard told me he'd had enough. I playfully smacked his cute ass, and pulled out of him. Leonard sighed, and lay on the bed, still bound, his sexy dark-skinned body covered with sweat. Smiling at me, he thanked me with a sincerity in his eyes I had never seen in any submissive male's gaze before. Getting fucked by a Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo is many a Black man's ultimate fantasy, Leonard told me. Most Black men with such fantasies kept them to themselves because the women in their lives simply wouldn't understand. I smiled and nodded. Many of us Black women should learn to be more open-minded when dealing with our men, I said. Leonard nodded, and I removed his bonds. Gently he knelt before me and kissed my hand. I patted his head, thanked him for coming and allowed him to shower before he left. Come back to me, I whispered softly as he pulled out of my driveway. My pussy was as wet as the Atlantic, and I had just noticed. I had cum at least twice while having fun with Leonard. I had to have that man in my dungeon again!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers