Black Lily Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventure of a Middle Eastern Couple in Viareggio.
2.7k words
3.32
15k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theobse
theobse
4 Followers

My wife and I share this fantasy of having threesome with a black guy.

My name is Al and my wife's name is Lily.

Lily is a pretty woman, she is 42 years old but she looks like 36, she's slim athletic woman. Last year when we were in an Italian wedding, two young Italian ladies unknown to us approached our table and complemented her beauty.. She is that pretty. She has fair skin, brown hair and black eyes. She is 170 cm in height and 60kg in weight.

While I am 46 years old, 172 cm in height, 72 kg in weight with olive color skin. We both native middle Eastern live since 20 years in the UK. We speak Arabic, good English and I speak little Italian.

Lily and I met when she was 20 and I was 24 and we are madly in love still. I was her first ever sex partner. We got married after 4 years of dating. Right around the period of our marriage, we have developed few fantasies and sexual dreams, mainly having a threesome with a friend of mine (with whom I had a brief bisexual encounter in my teen unknown to my wife) or having threesome with a black guy, but, we never tried to realize any of our sexual fantasies. It remained as sex time stories.

Last summer, as in many recent summers, we flew to Italy for one month where we rented a small flat. We usually spend our summer holidays in the small town of Viareggio in Tuscany.

Viareggio is famous for its 100's of nice Coffee Shops, restaurants, Italian bars and the beautiful sandy beach that stretches for miles and miles. The town get very crowded during summer with tourists from all around Europe.

As our apartment is located in the town's famous Roma Ave., we have favorited a nice nearby Coffee Shop in which we take our midday Italian espresso before hitting the nearby beach, we also spend some of the evenings there for their famous Italian aperitivo.

This year, we have noticed that in this same Coffee Shop, there is a new tall black Senegalese guy. He is dark black nice looking man. Lily noticed that he's wearing a diamond earring on his right ear. He looks in his early 30's.

We assumed that most probably the earring is a sexual preference statement as it's somehow customary in Italy for guy people to do just that.

We started joking about it saying that, "When we found a nice black guy he turned out to be gay." While Lily laughed trying to visualize where she would fit in such sexual scene if I were to fuck the guy in his ass.

While he was serving our table, I started joking with him just to tease my wife and mainly to prepare her for yet another night of sexual fantasies. He seems to speak little English.

"Is this a sexual preference earring?" I asked.

He explained in fair Italian, "No, it isn't. People around here always ask me if this is a gay earring."

"Hmmm... that is interesting," I thought with myself.

While talking to him, I noticed that my dick got hard and I also noticed that my wife's beautiful cheek flushed red.

We had couple of drinks and hanged around the rest of the evening joking about this black waiter.

Before retiring to our flat I surprised Lily when i said, "Listen darling, my dick is so hard," and I let her touch my cock beneath the table. "Just the idea of having threesome with this guy makes my cock that hard. We are here in a holiday, no one knows us, let's try to realize one of our erotic fantasies. Go to the guy and invite him for a dinner tomorrow night in our flat. Just a dinner.

She was taken by surprise hearing me talking for the first time in our marriage about our famous fantasy in such a realistic manner. Her face blushed again and she shied her face away for few second, trying to gather some courage, I assumed.

"I will not take part in any initiative," she said. "He is gay and if you want you can go and talk to him."

"No, no, no, we've just established that he isn't gay, so, for me going to him and ask him to come for a dinner will be very awkward. While you can go and invite him, after all you are only inviting a man for a dinner in our house, not a big deal so far." I replied.

It took me lots of effort trying to convince her to go and invite the guy.

After half an hour of persuasion and with a shy smile, and without looking toward me, she said "Listen, I don't feel I can flirt with a man in front of you, so, I promise I will come tomorrow morning and buy some breakfast bakery and will give him our address and ask him to come over for dinner."

I settled for this suggestion because I knew that she is making an extra effort trying to go along with my wish. I got even harder for the rest of the walk to our flat. That evening we fucked like our very first time, very passionate with lots of dirty talk of what we will do if we succeed to bring this guy tomorrow.

Her sexual fantasy that night was to meet this guy on the doorstep of our flat and give him a deep and long French kiss before going down on him to suck his dick and balls, making his dick rock hard. Then she would get nude and climb the sofa facing the backrest while exposing her pink hole for him to take her from the back so that he can calm down his exploding sucked cock... I came promptly just listening to her.

The next day, my wife left the apartment early, I was still in bed when she left, but I couldn't help not to notice that she wore white strapless top and beige shorts. A big deviation from her everyday t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

I immediately left the bed, washed up and waited for her to return with the news. She usually takes about 45 minutes to make the morning shops' tour, to buy our morning breakfast and to bring some other items we might need for lunch in the beach later in the afternoon.

One hour and a half past before I heard the key hit the flat front door. Lily entered the flat with 2 shopping bags and a look in her face that I never saw before. She drop the bags and ran to me, she held me and kissed me a long deep kiss.

When we finish kissing I asked, "What? What happened? Why you look so nervous?"

She replied with a shy look on her face, "I've never did something like this ever in my life. I went to the Coffee Shop as I promised and I bought some bakery, when he was handing over the things to me I hold on to couple of his fingers and looked him in the face and I told him; will you accept my invitation for a dinner in our house tonight?

She continued out of breath , "He smiled and answered without hesitation; of course. You know he even remembered our last night encounter and he concluded that he will be available after 9 tonight."

I notice that she was holding to me firmly as if she doesn't want let go of me, she added, "The blood rushed into my head for doing what I did, specially when I handed him a piece of paper I prepared with our flat's address. We agreed that he will be here around 9:15."

"Then why you delay that much?" I asked.

"I had to stay around the coffee shop for about 45 minutes trying to encourage myself to do what I was about to do," She answered. "Please kiss me. Kiss me as if you want to delete this sin I just made."

I wasn't faithful to my wife over the period of few years of our marriage, I had sexual encounters with other women, particularly with two Italian women. Most of these experiences took place when we were living apart in two different countries. I had to spend many weeks and months away from home. However, I firmly believe that my wife was faithful to me throughout our marriage. Of course no husband can be hundred percent sure of that, but, I am sure enough that if she had anything outside our marriage, then, it would be something very insignificant.

So, for her what she did this morning would be a very substantial, I mean flirting with a stranger, holding to his fingers, dating him knowing in her mind that this might lead later to the possibility of being touched or kissed and may be have a sort of sexual experience with this man. All this happened to her for the 1st time since we get married. That is why I do understand her uneasiness.

Anyway, I was excited to hear all this, but as many people experienced, the morning mood is much different from the night mood. So I already stared to wonder if I could go through with it or it's wiser just kill the whole thing right here.

"Fantasizing is much different from actually planning and going through with it... much much different," I thought.

We spent that afternoon in the beach with Lily asking me every now and then a technical question such as; does blowjob considered safe sex? Do condoms really prevent sexual diseases? and whether touching men sperms transmit infectious diseases?

Lily is somehow naive in sexual affairs and she is also a hygiene freak, so, I understood her concern about such matters, but I also was surprised for the state of mind she was entering. She was mentally preparing herself for the evening.

Later in the afternoon and after a long silence under the hot sun of Tuscany, Lily suddenly asked me, "Al, what if we will do it and you hated me after that? What if you couldn't live with the fact that someone else fucked your wife? What is you changed after that? I will never be able to live with my shame if you will look me down because of this."

I said, "Listen honey, we are in this together, you and I will have to share this experience together as one, there is nothing you will do alone. So whatsoever will happen tonight we will share it between me and you."

"No, I might be fucked by a black stranger while you will be watching and joining the fuck of your wife. Our circumstances are much different," She replied. "I'm risking losing your love and respect. What assurance you can give me so that nothing as such will happen?"

"Hmmm... It's really getting serious," I thought. "What kind of insurance you want?"

"If it will reach the stage of having any sexual act, you have to start first and suck his dick for at least 5 minutes while I will be watching." She said.

"What? Why? What assurance this will give you?" I replied.

"If you suck his dick then me and you will be even in each other eyes." She explained

"She got a point," I though.

"Listen love, we cannot start with this anyway," I replied. "We don't know the guy's sexual preferences yet, we can't start the night asking him to allow me sucking his dick. But, I promise if the situation will allow, I will do it."

She was not happy with my reply but she kept silent reluctantly.

The rest of the afternoon past quietly and we returned home after getting nice suntan.

Back to the flat, we took quick shower; then relax on the sitting room sofa with little words exchanged, as each of us was busy thinking silently of the coming hours.

By 9 o'clock, we both were dressed up for the night, Lily, on my advice, put a white mini sleeveless silk tank dress, while I put my Armani blue jeans and a white linen shirt.

I approached her and start kissing her, I hold her head between my both hands and gave her a long passionate kiss.

I whispered in her ears, "Sweetie; let's try to enjoy this evening, let's imagine that we are two strangers just met. If it will come to the point that we will have any sort of sexual experience tonight then let us enjoy it with no strings attached, and let us indulge ourselves in that experience. Otherwise, it is just a dinner with a new friend.

While I was holding and kissing Lily, I started touching her round ass, I then slowly raised her dress, I lowered her panties and went down on her and started gently licking her clitoris. I noticed she was wearing a nice white laced underwear showing her tanned skin underneath, the contrast of colors was amazing.

My plan was to soften her resistance and to prepare her body and mind for what might be coming. To put in the mood.

I felt she is very tender, wet, and ready for an adventure.

I said, "Darling, yesterday night you fantasize meeting this guy on the front door and to give him a deep French kiss. So, now I will go down for a walk watching him coming, you meet him at the flat's door, if you still feel like to give him that kiss when he arrives then do it, otherwise, if you feel that you've changed your mind, then, let him in and I will be up to the flat in exactly 10 minutes from his arrival.

She nodded her head agreeing and said, "Please don't be late I don't want to stay with a stranger for long time."

"Ok, don't you worry, I will be up in exactly 10 minutes," I said. "But, during the 10 minutes, if the things advanced to a kiss and beyond, then, you must switch off the lights in the sitting room, this will signal to me down in the street that the things has developed into some foreplay.

She nodded agreeing again.

I added, "sweetie, if you will switch off the lights, I will give it another 10 minutes before coming up. When I will open the flat's door I'll be acting as if I'm surprised to see you with another man, and that's when you will offer me to join you.

I left the flat while Lily feeling very hot, sensual but equally nervous. I thought that my beautiful wife was in the mood for sexy night.

At 9:10 I was walking down the street waiting for his arrival. At 9:15, I spotted him walking toward our building. He was looking smart wearing a blue jeans and a light blue shirt.

I watched him ringing the flat intercom, waited for a moment then he pushed his way through the building main gate inside the building, he disappeared from my sight.

Our building, as all other buildings in Roma Ave. is a 2 floors buildings, the street level is occupied by a famous brand outlet and our flat in located in the 1st floor. Therefore, it's very easy to observer the flat widows from the street.

I hurried closer to the building waiting for any sign that should tell me what to do next, I thought with myself that I should have agreed with Lily for a sign, which tells me that she has abandoned the idea all together, so I could go up before the 10 minutes. Anyway, it is too late now. I can only wait and see.

I watched the time on the Ave.'s clock. Five minutes passed and the sitting room lights still on, I was wondering what is happening upstairs. Another three minutes past with no sign of any movement. Then, just seconds before the 9th minutes I was shocked to see the flat lights switched off. Oh my god, my heart dropped in my stomach and stared beating rapidly...

"What? Is it really happening? My Lily! No way," I felt like all my blood rushed to my head.

To be continue.

theobse
theobse
4 Followers