Black Love Is All They Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" was all he said. I looked down at my hands, wondering what was going to happen.

"I'm so sorry Mick, I don't know what came over me, please forgive me?" The next thing he was ripping my clothes off me along with his own, and he fucked me right on top of the carpet in our sitting room. I have never known him so hard and excited, he ripped into me. I loved every second, it had turned him on!

After he had shot his load, he dragged me upstairs, slapped me, fucked me again, and told me. "The next time you do that," he roared, "you had better make sure I'm there or else!" He warned me.

"I will Mick, I swear I will," I sang the words. He approved of his beautiful blond sexy wife being taken by the equally beautiful black goddess. Who was, as it happened, the wife of his boss, and employer? Then the thought of him rodding Jenny his wife popped into his head, his prick hardened and thickened even more, Mick shot a very wonderful and excitingly painful stream of cum into his wife.

Later Jenny asked him if he was okay.

"Yes I am honey, but still a bit shocked." He told her.

"Shocked that I seem to be bisexual, or shocked because it was Connie?"

"Bit of both really, do you love her?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"No Mick, I love you, and I will only ever love you I promise." This seemed to make him happier.

I wondered whether to mention Derek but thought better of it, he had already had a big enough surprise for one day. I decided to let things pan out on their own accord. I called Connie the next day and discussed it all with her, she told me she would handle things and not to worry, I believed her totally.

The following weekend we were invited again, but this time for the weekend. I didn't know what to expect but I knew something would happen some way or another. I told Mick we were scheduled for 7pm Friday night for dinner. It all went as normal as it could have, Connie made no move on me and neither did Derek. Mick was on tenterhooks wondering himself.

On the Saturday morning we wall went for a stroll after breakfast, Connie got me on my own and coached me as to what was going to happen, hopefully, she said, what I had to do and how to behave. I rehearsed it all in my head until we returned. I was pretty sure I could carry it off.

We had a sort of afternoon nap. I asked Mick if he was happy being in so close a proximity to Connie, knowing what ha happened. He answered that, yes he was. I mentioned to him in an oblique way, that Connie had mentioned to me that fact that Derek was attracted to me too.

His answer kind of surprised me.

"Yes Jenny I know," he said, "it's obvious, and to be honest, I think that if opportunity presented itself, you might be the same too." I protested my innocence, and said that it was Connie who had got my interest in her and in black piqued.

We rejoined the others at about four that afternoon, we were all sat on the veranda in the afternoon sun when the phone rang. Connie answered it, and immediately became animated. Something was wrong, "say nothing, keep quiet, wait until we get there," we all heard her say.

Connie sat down and turned to Mick. "Our best client has just been arrested and is in custody, he wants us there right now Mick, we have to go." Mick looked at me, then Derek, and lastly at Connie, "what, right now?" But he already knew the answer.

"Yes Mick, right now, come on," she said, she hurried off and came back stuffing papers and notes into a briefcase, grabbed Mick's arm and pulled him to his feet.

"Derek, look after Jenny until we get back!" Connie told him sternly.

"Yes alright Connie, don't worry, I will." Connie dragged Mick out and away.

"We'll be back in an hour or two," she told him.

When we were alone, Derek smiled at me, "alone Jenny, you and me, and Connie has told me to take care of you?"

"Yes Derek she has, so you had better do just that." I told him smiling.

In the hallway she threw the briefcase into a cupboard watched by a confused Mick, she grabbed him, pressed herself up against him whispering.

"Mick I can't wait any longer, I lied in there about your client. I need you Mick, I need to make love with you, please don't deny me?" Mick for his part was astonished but also immediately erect, he had secretly lusted after her since viewing the DVD of her and Jenny.

He put his arms around her and a hot kiss ensued, it was so hot it burned them. It also confirmed what Connie already knew; he wanted her and wanted her badly. She also knew with admiration that he would never have pursued her.

Connie pulled Mick into their home cinema, where they had three large arm chairs on each side, and three larger four seater sofas down the centre.

"Mick, you know Jenny and I have a thing for each other don't you?" she asked him.

"Yes I do Connie, but what is going on?" he asked her. Connie silenced his questions with another mind numbing kiss and also rubbing his fully hard prick.

She swiftly pulled open his pants, tore out his prick, lifted her skirt and mounted him. She kissed him hard and long as she kneeled over him, knees either side of him trapping him in a glorious snare, she rode him. Soon he could take no more from the dark wondrous beauty that was ravaging him beyond his senses. Mick came in a thunderous upward thrust into her that almost threw her over the back of the sofa. Connie joined him in a tearing climax that she hadn't had for a long time.

When they had settled a little and in between more loving and hot wet kisses the wondrous beauty held his face in her hands, and told him that she had wanted this from the very first day she had met him, and that she had seduced Jenny to get to him. But she told him there was more for him to understand about her, him, Derek and more to the point, his beautiful blond wife Jenny.

"Pray listen to me," she said, "do you believe that Derek could or can seduce Jenny too Mick. I know your views on Jenny and black, she has told me. I am the living proof right here in your lap you beautiful man. Can you aspire to her and your unanswered questions? You know her needs, you know your desires, are you, can you accept it?"

Be fore he could answer her, Connie pressed some buttons on the arm of the back sofa, patted the seat beside her, and said to him, "Sit down Mick, lets see shall we?" He sat next to her somewhat bewildered. The huge 90" screen flickered to life and it showed the room they had just left. Connie also leaned in close and held his prick in her soft warm hands, Mick shivered at her touch, I liked this, he thought, I like I a lot!

Jenny was still sat on the sofa, and then Derek sat next to her, he could see him talking to her, she wouldn't look at him, there was no sound. After several minutes where it was obvious that he was entering her mind somewhat, he placed a hand on her knee. Jenny gently brushed it off, but her movement was a little weak Mick thought.

Derek talked some more, then again replaced his hand, gently caressing her knee. Mick watched transfixed as Jenny didn't move it away. She seemed to be following its circular swish around her shapely knee. Then she stood up, saying something to him, she stepped away from the sofa, Derek quickly followed her. As he approached her, she turned away from him; he put his hands on her bare shoulders and rubbed them.

Mick saw his wife's head dip a little, Derek was talking gently to her, was he using soft words to disarm her? He wondered. Then he bent his head and kissed her swan like neck, Mick saw his wife physically shiver, but again she stepped away. Was she fighting a losing battle, he thought. Derek went with her, his hands caressing her upper arms, he kissed her neck again. Mick saw her head drop backwards on to his shoulder before straightening once more.

Derek kissed her again, Jenny's head shook from side to side slowly, he kept kissing it, then the other side, Jenny's head moved so he had all access to her soft sensuous neck. Derek's hands disappeared from view, but he saw Jenny's whole body stiffen, he had cupped her breasts!

Once more she moved away but only one step, he was right behind her, his mouth now locked on to her tender receptive neck. Mick knew he had her cupped breasts in his hands, and he also knew that once he got her nipples in his fingers Jenny would give in.

He couldn't hear what Jenny was saying but he could guess, her mouth uttered the words for him.

"Please Derek don't, you mustn't, oh Derek no. I'm married, please, oh!" And that was the instant she capitulated, because Derek got her stiff super sensitive nipples in his fingers. Derek was encouraging her, telling her good she was doing, "this is for Mick don't forget," he reminded her, "he wants to see you with a black man, me!"

Jenny sagged against her seducer, Connie was ramming Mick's stiff again cock up and down, keeping him in line, and on heat. His breathing was getting heavy and ragged as he watched his beautiful blond wife give in to her black seducer. Then her lovely her head laid back in submission on his shoulder.

He looked around for some reason, then kissing Jenny properly for what Mick thought was the first time, he lowered her to the big thick fleecy rug placed in the centre of the floor. He reached out and took a large cushion from a sofa and placed it under his now helpless wife's head. Caressing her body, his hands running freely around her, down to her thighs, where her knees parted and shut as if some unseen hand was working them, then up to her proud breasts, squeezing her nipples, kissing her neck, her mouth.

Mick could see the dark destroyer of his wife tonguing her, her own arms went up in the final sinking of her mind and senses and wrapped them around his neck; they came together in a proper lovers kiss. Derek began removing her dress, it was a simple task made easier as Jenny moved with it. Her thong was unceremoniously torn away bringing an obvious gasp from Jenny.

He had her naked on the floor under him, he shook his own garments off and Mick saw for the first time the black weapon that was about to take his wife's pussy and mind. Mick somehow looked down to see Connie, head bowed in his lap, her hot mouth holding his fully erect prick as she sucked him hard and rubbed his balls lovingly.

He knew that even if he wanted to stop this there was no way he could have removed Connie from his own rampant prick, it was just as rampant as the one he now saw splitting Jenny in half. He saw her eyes widen then close, he was in her! Derek began a slow but concise fucking of Jenny now, whispering to her.

"That's it Jenny, you can go for it now," but his words went unheeded, they weren't needed, Jenny was going for it.

"Oh Derek please yes baby, fuck me, make me cum for you, for Mick, for Connie, but most of all, for me!"

Mick watched in a sort of fascinated but wondrous horror as his boss began to pound his wife. He always knew when Jenny came and he saw her cum many times before he finished with her. Derek's flashing weapon was like lightening as his buttocks clenched and fired in salvo after salvo of punishing cock. He could see Jenny screaming out orgasms as his black prick took her all the way to heaven.

She was like a rag doll hanging onto him, and refusing to let him go, she wanted all he had to give her, everything was on the menu for her now. Derek was looking down at the blond beauty under him, he was having the time of his life knowing he was fucking another mans wife, and also knowing the wife's husband was watching him give her the routting to end all routings.

Mick saw him stiffen suddenly, it was time, this was the ultimate sacrifice he was making for Jenny, not only was he allowing her to be fucked by a black man, but allowing him to fill her with his cum. Derek fired in his cum laden balls and swamped her with it, it hit the top of her womb, her cervix, everything, then it was forced out of her by his final thrust. Mick saw it shoot out under the pressure. He sat there thunderstruck by what he had just seen.

Connie mounted him again and rode him once more with her love and sexual power. Mick watched over her shoulder as Derek slowly dismounted his wife, take her in his arms and kiss her like he was her only lover. Then his own eyes closed as Connie brought him off under her, she was the consummate lover and Mick was no problem to her. She rejoiced in the fact that she knew now that she could have Jenny and Mick wherever she wanted.

And Derek would now also have Jenny too, with the absolute consent of her loving husband. What neither Mick nor Jenny knew was that Derek and Connie were a part of a very elite wife swapping club. The difference being that they were all black and they only dealt in white couples. Derek was looking forward to introducing them to it. Once they had got over today's shock and surprise, they would be good to go, of that he was sure.

Connie got Mick down on the sofa, he had to be loved, reassured that his life as he knew it wasn't over, just changed a little. That they had no intention of trying to control them, that they would always remain man and wife as long as they both desired to. And Connie told Mick, much to his relief in a way, that she would always be there for him whenever he wanted or needed to unload, her door would always be open to him, secretly or otherwise.

Neither Mick nor Jenny saw each other until the following day. Mick had the best night of his life with Connie, he couldn't get enough of the chocolate dark beauty, she entranced him, enthralled him, and loved him mercilessly. She held nothing back, and in another part of the house Derek was subjecting Jenny to the same passions. Neither paid many more than fleeting moments to the other.

And both reached a goal that Jenny had always denied Mick, early on the Sunday morning he penetrated Jenny's ass, she squealed and objected, but only a little, she accepted Derek's absolute dominance. And she had blazing hot climaxes as he screwed her rear end. Jenny actually forced herself up onto her knees and railed at him to fuck her.

"Fuck me Derek, fuck my ass you beautiful black bastard." Her soft blond hair was whipping around as he pummelled her. "Oh God yes Derek, don't stop, fill me with your cum, do it!" He did so, he filled her to the top, Jenny felt a satisfaction hitherto unknown to her.

She loved Mick with all her heart and always would, but she knew she had been totally mastered, not only by Derek, but by Connie too. Meanwhile Mick was up to his balls in Connie's fabulous rounded, tight, and smooth as silk black ass too. This was his first time, he had always wanted to try it, and it had been Connie who got him going to do it.

She did it simply by teasing him, waving her ass in front of his face as she sat on him, asking.

"How do you like that big boy, want to fuck it do you, Hmmm? Yes I thought so Mick, so stop pretending and get on with it. I want that beautiful white prick you have right there, all the way in me baby, okay?" And he did, it was the most satisfying fuck of his life, the feel of his prick gliding in and out of her ass as he looked down at himself doing her.

When he shot his load it nearly broke him in half, such was the pressure applied by her ass muscles on him, but the hurt and pain was more than taken up in the glorious cum he had in her. After a lot of resting intermingled with a lot of loving, they rose put on matching robes, and went down stairs. Jenny and Derek had just arrived, they too had matching robes.

Mick and Jenny were embarrassed as they kissed each others cheeks, both wanting to embrace the other, but a little afraid to. A silence descended, Connie took charge, she understood the couple's reticence, and said.

"Derek, come with me please we have things to do, can you two make breakfast, and everything is in the fridge. We'll be back in about thirty minutes." Before Mick or Jenny could reply, they were gone. Mick and Jenny immediately fell into each others arms, both apologising fervently to the other.

Mick stopped it by saying. "Jenny, I have to admit this to you, I hope you'll forgive me and still love me. I will love you forever, nothing will ever change that." Jenny started to answer him but he stopped her. "Yesterday and last night, watching you and then being with Connie was the most fantastic thrill I have ever had, and I loved it, seeing you, seeing me, seeing us, please forgive me Jenny, I'm so sorry." Then he burst into tears of sadness and regret.

Jenny cried with him, then she told him of how she felt too. "I'm the same Mick; I will never love any other man in my life but you. But I have to say that I loved everything too. Can we, shall we do it again sometime, that's if they'll have us?" Mick grasped Jenny and the kiss between them sealed their love, both knew nothing would ever break it, but they knew their lives were changed now forever.

Several weeks later after lots of meeting between them all, singularly or a four, Derek told them of their club. It was world wide and populated solely by wealthy black couples who wanted only to meet white ones, some were rich and famous, film stars and celebrities. Both had to be good looking or better, and the wife had to be blond.

Mick was asked who he would like to meet if it were possible, to spend time with in a mutual situation. Jenny gave the answer with a smirk and a twinkle in her gorgeous eyes that made Connie wet herself, it was immediate.

"J Lo, and, or, Halle Berry." She told them, they looked at each other and smiled.

"Because we want you on board, and you are both exemplary in character, we are going to go whole hog on this." They had in fact discussed this moment previously and decided that if they could meet his or Jenny's request, then they would. "We can accommodate one of them Mick, Jenny would you be happy to spend time with the husband? All travel and expenses first class to Hollywood will be a part of the package."

Jenny asked who it was, but they weren't prepared to release names for now, how ever a photo of the husband was shown to her, she was satisfied.

"Okay I'll do it, for you, but most of all for Mick. And do you know what, I don't fear it either."

Two weeks later the flew to Hollywood, there they were met by J Lo herself; they were taken to her football size mansion where Mick and Jenny lived the high life for a week. They left with a definite promise of future hook ups, and further introductions to her friends, and other famous personality's. One of whom had Jenny begging for. He was a world famous black film star with a brat son, and had already chatted with Jenny after seeing a brief DVD showing her off.

12