Black Mafia - 1975

Story Info
Bucky Collins wins big at the poker game then gets lucky.
2.2k words
4.29
30.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
269 Followers

Bucky Collins downed the last of his whiskey and collected his chips to cash in. His cousin, Don Lee, who served as his driver and bodyguard escorted the Black Mafia attorney-slash-lieutenant to front door. His leisure trip to the Big Apple had been fruitful. Tonight, his winnings totaled $2,300.00. Don Lee was especially happy as his younger, much smarter relative had promised him 25% plus $100 of any profits earned this evening. Bucky considered it a small price to pay for Don Lee's muscle and quick shot skills earned from a brief stint in the army.

As they approached the shiny 1973 Lincoln Continental, Bucky informed his cousin that they should pick up some girls - his treat. Don Lee agreed and jumped into the driver's seat. Bucky tossed his cash-filled briefcase on the rear seat next to him and rubbed his crotch. The radio was blasting Smokey Robinson's recent hit "Baby That's Backatcha". Don Lee rocked his head to the beat as he took a left out of the alley.

The cousins were a year and a half apart, but Don Lee had been held back in school so they graduated together. They were a force to be reckoned with on their small South Carolina town's football team. With the older Collins boy on the offensive line and the other at wide receiver, they won the state championship their senior year. While Don Lee went off to the Army, Bucky enrolled at Delaware State College. He played football for the Hornets while earning his undergraduate degree. Not happy with being just the first college grad in the family, he then went to law school at the University of Pittsburgh.

"Hey man, go down to 53rd. I saw some chicks out there that looked like they get down. Ya dig?"

"Alright cuz."

The luxury sedan made its way onto the appropriate street and drove slowly to examine the merchandise.

"Pull over here," commanded Bucky. He rolled down his window and called out to group of four ladies standing on the sidewalk together. The women approached and Bucky started, "What it is, ladies? My associate and I are looking for a couple of foxes to spoil tonight?"

"So, is this a group thing? Cause that's gonna cost extra, big daddy," one of them stated.

"No sweetheart. We're both going solo."

"Pick me," the shortest one begged.

"Yeah! You and Miss Minnie Mouse jump in," he said referring to a taller girl wearing the Disney character t-shirt.

"That's gonna be twenty-five a piece."

"Deal."

"Up front, sir."

Bucky peeled out fifty bucks and handed each girl her share. "Short stack, you're back here with me. Minnie Mouse you're up front."

The ladies hopped in the car and Don Lee headed off to Hotel Theresa.

Bucky's friend spoke first, "I'm Champagne. And this is Candy."

"I'm Bucky."

"And I'm Don Lee."

"Where are you gentlemen from," inquired Candy.

"Philly."

"How old are you," Bucky asked his new friend.

"I'm twenty-four. And you?"

"Thirty. You ladies do a li'l snow?"

"Yes," beamed Candy. "It makes sex so much better," she added.

They came to a stop in the parking lot and each couple retired to their appointed room.

Don Lee stood at an impressive six-feet-four-inches and weighed just a touch under two hundred and sixty pounds. He escorted Candy to the door and gave her a slap on her round bottom. She purred. "I love redbones, baby!"

"Well, you're in luck. My dad was Puerto Rican."

"Oh, I got a mamacita."

"Si papi," she laughed.

"You're tall for a woman."

"I'm five ten. Is that okay?"

"Shole is," Don Lee nodded.

Don Lee opened the door and undressed down to his t-shirt and boxers.

"Where's the goods?"

"Right here," pointed Don Lee.

"Well, let's get high, papi."

In the other room, Bucky and Champagne sat on the bed and each snorted a line of cocaine. "Damn, you sexy," he commented.

"Thanks handsome! How'd you end up in my neck of the woods?"

"Overheard some people saying there were hot girls down that way"

"Well, were they right?"

"Yes ma'am," he winked

"How tall are you," she asked placing her hand on his left leg.

"Five eleven. And you?"

"I'm five six."

"This is some good shit. It's starting to kick in. Get naked."

Champagne pranced around the room. Her perky boobs poked out as her blouse was removed. Bucky stood and moved close to her. He bent down to suck on her chocolate tits. As he licked them, his hands began to explore her body. Her skin was soft and smooth. He caressed her curves and moved his hand to her butt cheeks. He squeezed them firmly. Champagne cooed.

She dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt. She massaged his stiff member as she took off his pants. The dark brown dick stood at attention. Champagne opened her mouth and began to swallow all eight thick inches. Bucky put his hands on her head and thrust himself all the way down her throat. Champagne sucked his tool without issue. It was apparent she had no gag reflex.

"Suck it good," he commanded.

"Yes sir," she mumbled.

"You suck dick better than anyone I know."

"Wait till you fuck me."

"I wanna fuck you bad," he breathed

"You will, big daddy."

Champagne pulled down her shorts and slid off her panties. Bucky helped her up and kissed her passionately then stepped back to admire all of her. Champagne stood proudly and confidently. Bucky loved how sure of herself she was. He scanned the length of her. His eyes locked in on something not quite right. His brain, working slightly slower, finally registered that Champagne had a dick.

"What the hell baby?"

"Oh, you didn't know, big daddy?"

"Hell no. Never seen no shit like this before."

"Well, you can still fuck me. It's way better than pussy."

"How do you figure?"

"Cause it's true."

"I'm not gay."

"Here's the skinny. Fucking me doesn't make you gay," she informed him. "You picked me up cause you thought I was a chick, right?"

"Yeah.," Bucky confirmed.

"So, you're a man and I'm a lady. What's gay about that?"

By this time Champagne was again stroking his cock. And, Bucky felt himself getting harder. She had a point. She looked just like woman except for that small dangling thing between her legs. He was horny and his reasoning skills were slightly hampered from the snorting earlier. He slapped her ass and said, "Bend over!"

Champagne jumped onto the bed landing on all fours. She wiggled her onion shaped booty to entice the six-foot caramel skinned man. Bucky stepped apprehensively and placed his eight-inch cock at her waiting hole. "Spit on it, daddy," she pleaded. Bucky slurped and sent a big stream of saliva down to the place where his throbbing member met her waiting hole. He pushed while Champagne spread her ass cheeks apart. As his tool entered her, the warmth and tightness sent chills through his body.

"Goddamn, girl! This shit feels good."

"Told you so," she remarked.

Bucky began humping rhythmically. Champagne cooed and begged for more. Her asspussy was getting wetter.

"Oh fuck," Bucky yelled as he placed his right foot on the bed to gain leverage.

"Give it to me, daddy," she pleaded.

Next door, Don Lee and Candy could hear the commotion. She looked up from the amazing blow job she was delivering and said, "Looks like your friend is working Miss Champagne's ass."

"Yeah, he's beating that pussy up."

Candy laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Miss Champagne ain't got no pussy."

"What?!?!?"

"Miss Champagne is really Mr. Phillip."

"Stop playing."

"I'm serious," she said before going back down on him.

"Shit, that feels good! You got a pussy, right?"

She shook her head no.

"For real? You a man?"

Candy stopped sucking and offered, "Kinda."

"I can't believe this shit. My momma said there wasn't nothing good in New York."

"Well, your momma never met me."

Don Lee stood and laughed. "I was ready to fuck you good. But, I can't fuck no dude."

"I'm not a dude," Candy countered removing her Minnie Mouse t-shirt. Her 36C titties plopped out. "Do you know any dudes with hooters like this?"

"No," Don Lee thought aloud. "You do suck a mean dick. Get up here and let me titty-fuck you."

Candy complied and Don Lee straddled his feminine friend. He pressed her large knockers together around his seven and a half inch dick. As he slid his member back and forth, Candy flicked the tip with her tongue.

Don Lee could hear the bed knocking against the wall in his cousin's room.

Bucky now had Champagne square in the middle of the bed on her back. Her legs were placed over his shoulders. He arched his back as he pounded his cock in and out of her extremely wet hole. "You like that boipussy, Bucky?"

The question registered as odd in his mind. "Hell yeah," was his answer. Even though he wasn't quite sure what he was saying.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me harder."

"Yes ma'am."

"I love that big South Carolina dick."

"Oh you do."

"Hell yes. Give it to me."

Bucky settled into his stride giving her long, full, deep strokes with his gorging prick.

Meanwhile, Candy was blowing kisses at Don Lee in hopes that he would pummel her pussy hole with his fat cock. "Let's get another snort," she suggested.

After this hit, Candy removed the rest of her clothing and lay on the bed so that her ass was fully exposed and her knees were on the floor. Don Lee studied the round siren calling out to him. Somewhere, his mind told him it was okay to fuck this lady or whatever it was before him. He figured that it must be normal since his cousin next door was doing the same thing.

He eased behind her and worked the head in small circles at the opening of her anus. Candy took him in her hand to guide his missile into her. Don Lee was pleasantly surprised at the snug fit around his cock. He pulled it out partially and thrust it quickly back into her. Candy yelped, "Owww!"

"Too big for you?"

"I'm okay," she postured. "Just gotta get used to it."

"Cool," he remarked working himself in smooth strokes.

The bed creaked under Bucky and Champagne. He felt his body tensing. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Shoot it, big daddy!"

Bucky continued pounding and Champagne began to squirm.

"Oh, daddy! I'm cumming."

Bucky felt a gush of wetness on his dick. His dick swelled inside of her. "Damn you're fucking wet!"

"Yeah. You just made my ass cum."

"Shit, you can cum out your ass?"

"Yes sir!"

"That's hot! Roll that ass over."

Champagne flipped onto her stomach and tooted her bottom in the air. Bucky got behind her and pushed inside. He slammed in and out of her with amazing speed.

"Oh shit," yelled Champagne.

Candy was now thoroughly enjoying the pile driver working her rectum. Don Lee dug his hands in her thighs and pulled her into him.

"That ass feels good!"

"That dick feels good, papi!"

"Take that dick!"

"Oh, I love it!"

Don Lee pulled out and stood up. He lifted Candy and turned her towards him. He hefted her up with her long legs hooked over each of his elbows. She placed his dick at her now open hole and slid back down on it. He started curling as he walked towards the wall. He pressed her against it and continued feeding her asspussy his cock. His balls ached each time they collided into her. He leapt, with her still in his arms, onto the bed. Pumping harder, she screamed, "Oh papi!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Ooh yes. Give it to me," she begged.

Don Lee let forth a loud roar as his love muscle released a flood of baby batter. He collapsed on top of her. His sweaty mass of a body drenched and covered her. She licked his ear and whispered, "That was amazing!"

Bucky had gained a second wind it seemed with Champagne's ass now fully open. She wiggled around to get out from under her, but he pinned her tiny one hundred and twenty pound body to the bed. He was now fully hammering her ass with long strokes.

"I'm about to blow, girl!"

"Ooh yes!"

Bucky's body tensed. His legs stretched. His butt flexed and his cock shot several large streams of cum deep into the depths of Champagne's butt-pussy. She sighed with great satisfaction and ran her fingers through his closely cropped afro.

Champagne rushed into the bathroom and when she exited, she announced she needed to get going. She asked for Bucky's friend's room number so she could call Candy.

"Hello," the gruff voice answered.

"Is Candy there?"

"Yeah, hold on."

"Hey girl!"

"Are you two finished in there?"

"Yeah. Just a few minutes ago."

"Well, meet me in the lobby in five minutes so we can split a cab."

"Okay! Bye!"

Champagne collected her clothes that were strewn about the floor. Dressed and walking to the door, Bucky called out, "Write your number down." She scribbled out the digits on the small pad sitting on the desk.

The next morning, the cousins checked out of the hotel. Ten minutes into the drive back to Philadelphia, Bucky decided to raise the subject. "Was yours a good fuck?"

"She wasn't quite what I was expecting."

"Yeah neither was mine."

"I'm not sure I'd do that again though."

"Me neither," replied Bucky as he rubbed the pocket that contained the phone number left for him the night before.

puzziboi
puzziboi
269 Followers