Black Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

From then on he conjured her every day for forty days, she would come, fuck the absolute living shit out of him, demand that he be her disciple and then disappear.

On the forty-first day Tim was sitting downtown eating a hot dog on lunch break when he ran into Sophie. "Hey dude!"

"Hi Sophie!"

"How's it going?" she asked.

"Pretty good," he said and munched on his hot dog.

"Are you happy with your new experience?" she hit him softly on the arm and smiled.

"What do you think?"

"I think I did right by you," then her face changed expression,"listen dude, I've wanting to run into you, I've got something for you."

"What is it?"

She took a little leather bag with a leather chain around it out of her purse, "Dust."

"Dust?"

"Farmer's dust, it'll make you strong, and keep away the demons," Sophie said.

"Well, I like one demon, I'm not sure I'd like the rest of them," he said.

"You won't like all of them, promise me you'll wear it," Sophie replied.

"Wear it?" Tim asked.

"Around your neck, okay?"

Tim noticed the worried look on Sophie's face.

"Why, what's wrong?" Tim asked.

"Somethin."

"Why won't you tell me?" Tim said.

"Because I don't know. Just wear it, alright?" she said.

"Okay."

"I gotta go," she touched his arm and left.

Part 4

The next night was in late October with a high bright almost full moon. Tim was looking forward to his nightly rendezvous with Isis. He stood on the witch's sign and began masturbating in anticipation of the sex.

He put up the candles and began the incantation. But instead of her appearing out of the smoke as usual, nothing happened. His stomach jumped, it had never been difficult to conjure her before. He tried again and then another time, nothing. Tim looked around the room in fury and desperation. He picked up a vase to smash it. Then there was a knock at his door.

Tim put the vase down, zipped up his clothes, went to the door and peered out. Then he opened it. "What's up Roy?" he said and tried to sound casual.

"I got to talk to you man."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now, why are busy with one of your rituals?" Roy said.

Tim's mouth dropped open, "How do you know about it?"

"I left my C++ stuff over here one night, your mom gave me the key so I could get in. Do you have any idea what you're messing with, these stupid Satanic rituals?" Roy said.

Tim looked at his pale sincere face, "Alright, just because you're my cousin doesn't give you the right to order me around."

"I saved your life buddy," he stood leaning against the wall in Tim's kitchen.

Tim had knot in his stomach the size of a basketball, "How do you figure that?"

"I saw what you were into and I knew I had to do something, I threw holy water on that pentagram," Roy said loudly and belligerently.

"So that was why she didn't come," Tim said and stared at the wall.

"Have you gone out of your mind, this would have killed you before long," Roy said.

"Yeah either that or the boredom. Where the fuck do you get off doing this to me?"

"I saved you."

"Yeah I know, whenever anybody has too good a time you motherfuckers show up to save them," Tim replied angrily.

"I don't believe I'm hearing this crap, have you gone out of your mind?" Roy said incredulously

Roy was a tall, thin blond man of about thirty, he had been nervous when he arrived and it was getting worse.

"You know, you never included me in any of the fun stuff but you were always there to fuck something up," Tim's heart was racing.

The anger and disappointment was hanging over his head like a cloud of blood.

"You're crazy!"

"Get out of here, you sonavabitch," Tim yelled.

Roy turned and headed for the door. Tim pulled a switchblade knife out of his pocket, opened it, grabbed Roy's head and slit his throat from left to right. Then he got a little bit of blood on his hand and threw it on the pentagram.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12