Black Magick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" he thought, pulling his hand away quickly, as through from a sprung trap. "I forgot to grab my underwear from the laundry basket before Mom finds them!" He jumped from his seat and ran into the laundry room to find his cum-stained undergarments. The laundry room was around the back of the house and Nick was out of breath when he got there. His mom was walking up from the flower bed onto the back porch when he opened the door, and he very nearly slammed it in her face out of nerves.

"Um, Mom if you don't mind... Um, I'd like to do the laundry today," Nick stammered. His mother eyed him suspiciously.

"Do you even know where the detergent is? Do you know how to separate the whites, the pale colors, and the bright ones? They each have their own detergent and have to be set with different modes. Are you sure you can handle it?" Nick blushed. He knew how particular his mother was with the laundry. One of his red sweaters bled a little because he'd accidentally set the washing machine to hot water instead of cold, and he'd never hear the end of it as long as he lived.

His mother smiled. "I thought you couldn't," she said with a heavy sign. "Men are completely useless with this sort of thing. Your father couldn't tell a white from a pale white if his life depended on it. Hand me the laundry basket, get back in the house and do your homework, you don't belong here."

"Please, Mom," Nick said, trying to hide the basket from his mother's sight. "Let me at least sort it for you. You know I've been able to tell the colors apart since I was six years old. Come on, give me a chance to prove that I can be useful to you!"

"All right," his mother said with a little shrug. "I'll double check the flower bed while you sort. Call me when the laundry is done and I'll help you set up the first batch. But if I catch you stealing your sister's underwear again, I might be tempted to bend you over my knee and spank you."

"Yes, ma'am," Nick said to his mother's back as she left the room, tapping the metal garden spade against her shoulder blades as though quietly threatening him with it and chuckling to herself as though the whole thing were rather amusing.

Nick was embarrassed, frantically rummaging through the dirty clothes hamper with his mother just outside the door. His cheeks were bright red and he was so frantic that he couldn't concentrate on anything else, besides finding that damn pair of cum-soiled underwear. Yet the huge bulge in his pants failed to subside. He dug through the hamper three times and each time came up empty-handed. He had found the slightly soiled jeans he had worn at lunch and gave them a quick cleaning. But the cum-soaked white underwear were nowhere to be found.

He decided to start sorting the laundry. Underwear or no underwear, he couldn't get out of the chore now that he had told his mother he would do it, and besides, there was always a chance the garment in question would emerge if he checked the basket more systematically. He began sorting by color, reds in one pile, blues in another, yellows in a third and blacks and whites in their own piles, and then he sorted the piles into groups depending on whether they were bright colors or pale ones. There was a pair of thong panties with a slime trail on the lining that belonged to his mother and a matching bra that made him almost cum in his pants again to think of. When he finished, there was still no sign of his underwear. Nick's heart pounded in his chest. What if he left his underwear in the bathroom? No, that was impossible. He was sure there hadn't been anything in the bathroom for him to cover himself with. This left only two possibilities: either his soiled underwear had gotten lost somewhere, or somebody had purposefully removed them from the laundry basket. He remembered his mental image of his sister joining him in the shower. Was it possible? No, he couldn't bring himself to believe it, but he had to know for sure.

He ran back into the house, pausing in the living room to catch his breath so that it wouldn't give him away, and then tip-toed into the hallway. He heard soft moans coming from his sister's room. He opened the door just a crack, scolding himself the whole time that he shouldn't be spying on his little sister. But somehow, he couldn't help himself, he had to see what was happening behind that door.

At first, as he was trying to adjust to the semi-darkness of the room, he couldn't see much, but then, slowly, the room began to come into focus. Elisabeth still had the brightly-colored carousel lamp their mother had bought for her on her tenth birthday, and the sheets were the same soft shade of pink as when he comforted her at the party two weeks ago. It was only Elisabeth who was different.

She was lying on her bed, very nearly naked. Her lovely breasts were flattened slightly by their own weight and sat gently on her smooth chest. Her areola were like soft red flowers, with one big stamen each. Her silky red hair was draped dramatically across her pillow, like an erotic painting of a sleeping beauty. She was holding a leather notebook over her head, writing something with a red pen. It was almost a minute before Nick could get his eyes to trace their way further down his sister's body, and when he did, he had to stop himself from pushing the door open and marching into the room. There, inches below Elisabeth's cute little navel, was a pair of men's white cotton briefs. Nick's cotton briefs.

Nick's heart pounded rapidly in his chest. It was difficult to get past the image of his sister's lovely pink pussy, parted slightly, lightly kissing the cotton crotch of his cum-stained underwear. But if she had his underwear, then she must know! His hand clutched the wood frame of the door for support. She must have figured out that he had gotten off watching her blow that guy this morning! He couldn't stand the idea of her knowing he had entertained such feelings about her. He was her older brother, and he wanted her to know she could come to him for help when she needed it. He didn't want her to think he was a pervert, that he'd jack off while spying on her, or steal her underwear, or any of the stuff that pathetic losers do. Nick blushed bright red. It was very hard for him to lie to himself now, standing outside his sister's bedroom practically drooling, his cock rock rock-hard in his pants. No matter how pure he had tried to keep his feelings for his little sister, his body had betrayed him. He couldn't help touching himself whenever he thought of that silky bombshell body of hers. And he had stolen her panties a month ago! He had seen them in the laundry basket while sorting and couldn't bring himself to add them to the bright red pile. Instead, he slipped them into his pants pocket and smuggle them into his bedroom. That little sin had been weighing heavily on him for the last month, but now he saw something that gave him a chance for redemption. His sister had stolen his underwear! Maybe she knew he wanted her and didn't care. Or better yet, she actually liked it.

Nick's balls began to tighten. Almost unwillingly, he imagined his cock spreading his sister's pussy lips and plunging into her moist interior, making her gasp in shock as the head of his cock knocked against her cervix. He felt a warm sensation flood over him, oddly sweet and overpowering. He came explosively, every fiber of his being trembling as the climax rocked his body. Finally, as wave of sensation began to really hit him, his legs shook just a little too much under him, and he fell to his knees, aftershocks of his climax threatening to make him twitch uncontrollably.

What a pervert he was! How could he even think about having sex with his little sister? For all he knew, she was still a virgin. It made his cock twitch to think about it, but his brotherly pride was stronger again. He would not succumb to this dark obsession. He would protect his sister from whatever vile thing was happening to her. He stood up, using the metal doorknob to push himself to his feet. He tried to close the door and step away, but his hand wouldn't obey him, and besides, he wanted his underwear back!

Elisabeth threw the book away and her hands began to crawl down her stomach, gently caressing the tight flesh. Nick gulped. No, she was just rubbing her stomach, she wasn't playing with herself! The innocent girl he knew would never do such a thing. Elisabeth's hands began to twitch and to slowly come to life, traveling lower from where they had been resting on her stomach. Nick's mouth hung open in secret longing. He willed her hands lower and at the same time dreaded it. He knew that if he saw his sister masturbate, he would have lost something. He would never be able to think of her the same way again. But at the same time, he knew he had to stay and see it. He needed her hands to move. She just had to touch herself lower, even if he couldn't bear the thought of it. Her hands traveled an inch lower and then another. He both begged them and cursed them at once. Would she do it, or wouldn't she? It seemed like a matter of life and death. The pressure was intense. He sweated profusely and his cock leapt to hardness in his yet again cum-soiled underwear.

Elisabeth's fingers gently lifted the band of the underwear she had stolen. Nick's mouth began to run dry. The digits crept closer and closer, their joints pushing suggestively against the material. Elisabeth's face tensed, and Nick instinctually knew she had found her clit. Nick's loins were on fire. His own fingers pulled back the elastic band of his pants and began to caress his cock lovingly. He sighed in pure desperation and longing. Elisabeth's body moved as though a lover had whispered in her ear, but she couldn't have heard him. He was sure he had been very quiet. Slowly, Elisabeth moved her fingers, and for half a second her lovely pink pussy can into view. Nick sighed and began to tug at his cock. Oh, how he loved the sight of that pussy! Oh, if she'd only move so he could see it again! But she didn't. The crotch of his underwear, the ones Elisabeth was wearing, began to get damp, Elisabeths' juices flooding out of her, mixing with the cum that encrusted the soiled briefs. The thought of their fluids flowing together so shamelessly almost made Nick come again.

"This," he thought, dropping his cock to stop the orgasm. "must be what it would be like to come inside her, to feel my seed feeling her, claiming her as my own. This shamelessness, this simple being. I'd do anything for it. Kill for it, die for it. I need to make her mine." And because he just couldn't leave it alone, he grabbed his cock again and began to pump it. He came almost immediately, spilling more cum into his underwear. He gasped and then covered his mouth, hoping that his sister didn't hear him come and at the same time praying that she did. When she didn't respond, Nick was almost disappointed.

He was about to leave when he saw his sister sit up and pull the underwear off of her. He gulped. Her bare pussy was even more beautiful than he had imagined from the little glimpse he had stolen. It looked so fragile, so delicate, like he could break it in the palm of his hand if he didn't love it so dearly. But the act that sealed his fate was Elisabeth picking up the soiled undergarments and balling them up in her mouth to gag herself while she masturbated. Nick's head spun. The thought of his sister tasting his sperm while she came was almost more than he could stand, and his balls tensed, threatening to spill yet another load.

Elisabeth's hand ravished her clit with new force, her body all at once coming to life with the action of pleasuring herself. Her head lifted from the pillow and her mouth bit down hard on the cum-soaked cotton in her mouth. Her legs lifted up off the bed and seemed to curve in, giving her a crescent shape. Did she have an orgasm? Nick's heart pounded and his cock twitched. There was a small puddle of juice forming on her bedsheet. Nick gasped. Did she come, or didn't she? It seemed the most important question in the world to him. Her body tensed again, and he could almost feel the sensation that coursed through her. Oh! Oh! Oh! His cock twitched and his balls churned. She tensed again, her hands ceaselessly ravaging her tender clit. Oh! Oh! Oh! He had to get away, it was too much for him. If he continued to watch, there would be no end to it. He had to leave, he had to preserve what was left to his brotherly thoughts towards his little sister. Nick took one step towards his bedroom and then stopped, rooted to the spot. His sister convulsed again and pulled the underwear out of her mouth. Settling back on the bedspread, she whispered his name, staring off into the window. Nick ran into his room and slammed the door behind him. He sat at his desk, finishing the homework at feverish speed, still distracted but somehow more prolific than before.

That night, he snuck into his sister's room, stole back his underwear and burned it.

To be continued!

12