Black Magick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick heard the door open and suddenly his climax was gone, leaving him terribly unsatisfied. He covered himself quickly with a pillow, in hopes that whoever it was couldn't tell that he had been masturbating.

"Who...who's there?" Nick asked, and then gasped. Amber was standing next to his bed wearing a pale pink bikini, her eyes fixed on the pillow over Nick's cock, her hands covering her mouth in shock and embarrassment.

"Nick, were you just now?! Oh my God! You weren't, were you? I mean, I've never seen before," she said, looking both distressed and interested. The material that covered her breasts and pussy looked like pale blossoms against her soft brown skin.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Nick lied, looking away in embarrassment, but his body reacted to Amber's.

"You were masturbating just now when I walked in! I...I came to invite you to come swimming with us. Elisabeth says she doesn't mind and I thought we could hang out more...I didn't mean to see anything...I'm so sorry!"

Nick laughed nervously.

"No, I'm the one who should apologize. I should have controlled myself since there was company over, but I guess I got a little worked up at church. It's not polite to you..." Nick offered gallantly.

"I...don't...mind." Amber said, blushing profusely. "Actually, you know, if you don't mind... I would really, really...oh it's so embarrassing. I...I...I want to watch."

And then, completely embarrassed, she buried her head in the pillow. Nick's cock grew even larger in response and pressed against her lips through the material. Amber pulled her face away, covered it with her hands and blushed profusely.

"I'm sorry!" Nick gasped. "I...I didn't mean to...I couldn't help it." Suddenly, Amber took a deep breath, reached down and grabbed his crotch through the pillow. Nick gasped again. He didn't expect Amber to be so forward. She was so prim and proper at school, he had always thought that she was really shy. But she had reached straight for his cock! Oh, it was almost too much. Amber squeezed the bulge again and Nick cried out.

"Oh... Did I hurt you? Do I need to be more gentle?" Amber gasped.

"Do you mind if I take off the pillow?" Nick asked, his voice ragged.

Amber loosened her grip a little so that she could throw off the pillow without taking Nick's cock with it. The pillow flew through the air, leaving Nick's cock vulnerable and monstrously large against his slender athletic frame.

"Oh my!" Amber exclaimed. "I didn't know they could get that big! I saw my brother's cock when was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and didn't close the door behind him. I wonder if his cock grows to be this big too... Can I watch you stroke your cock?"

Nick blushed and his cock seemed to twitch and burn against the cold air of his bedroom. More because he couldn't stand not to than because of Amber's request, his hand quickly encircled his cock and he immediately began to pump as though his life depended on it. Amber watched in awe, her fingers dipping very close to Nick cock and then pulling away as though she were afraid to actually touch him without permission. This was intensely erotic for Nick. He knew he couldn't hold out for very long. As his fist traveled up and down the length of his engorged member he couldn't help but fantasize about Amber's fingers running along its length. It was intoxicating.

With a deep breath, Nick forced his hands away from his cock and stared intently at his sister's friend.

"Suck it!" he cried, his cock twitching in desperation. "Please, just put it in your mouth. Oh please, I need it so badly!"

Amber blushed dramatically but didn't waste any time. She opened her mouth as though intending to swallow a jawbreaker whole and pounced on Nick's cock, nearly knocking him off the bed in her eagerness to oblige. She sucked his cock with hungry, greedy little gulps. It was only half a minute before Nick came, spilling a massive load into Amber's mouth.

She opened her eyes in surprise and little teardrops began to swell in her eyes from the bitterness of the cum. Suddenly, the door swung open and Elisabeth appeared, wearing a pink bikini that matched Amber's, her hands on her hips.

"So there you are, Amber!" she said hotly. "I've been looking for you for forever. And now I find you in Nick's room! Didn't I tell you that no one was allowed to blow him without my permission?"

Nick began to protest, but Elisabeth put up her hand to stop him. Amber couldn't say anything since her mouth was still overflowing with cum and she was somewhat hesitant to swallow.

"You have got a mouthful of cum, don't you? You think I'll let you keep it all to yourself? Get over here and give me some."

Amber stood up almost reluctantly and walked over to Elisabeth, who grabbed her by the nipple and squeezed.

"You've violated the taboo, and right before an important ritual! Now, we'll have to devise an appropriate punishment for you before we can continue." Amber moaned slightly and parted her lips as Elisabeth dug her tongue into her mouth, scoping out tongueful after tongueful of her brother's cum until it was distributed more or less evenly between the two girls. Nick gasped. As both girls swallowed, his cock sputtered, depositing a mess of sticky cum on his white bedspread.

"Shit! I didn't know men could be multi-orgasmic," Elisabeth commented.

She knelled at the foot of his bed and slowly began to lap up the cum from the bed sheets.

12