Black Magick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two witches, he reminded himself. They couldn't have been trying to make the school burn down with their fire magick, could they? No way, the two of them were nerds, they actually liked school. Nick shook his head and tried not to scoff too loudly. He was a bit of a dweeb at school too.

But what were the two of them up to? Maybe it was something innocuous, like trying to heat up the house to save on the electric bill, or maybe they had simply harnessed fire energy to achieve such and such an end, and the end product would have nothing to do with fire. Maybe it was something as stupid as a study charm for the state math test they all had coming up.

He decided not to dwell on it.

Fire magick is right, Nick laughed to himself as he dug a hole with a garden shovel to bury the tarp. Those two were red hot. Amber's brown ass and large breasts were to die for, and his sister Elisabeth was just genuinely gorgeous. The way they moaned putting those candles in, it was surprising that he didn't spill his load right then.

That was probably because of the ritual, he told himself, patting the dirt down over the tarp. Something about the incense, or something like that, had forced him to hold back, and then just to squirt out like that without rhyme or reason.

He returned the shovel to the garden shed and walked back into the house, his body vibrating in anticipation. He wondered if the girls would let him wash their backs.

He was disappointed when he walked into the bathroom and the shower was already running.

He heard the girls giggling behind the shower curtain and could make out the vague shape of their hands frantically soaping each other. Amber reached out and pulled Elisabeth to her, kissing her roughly on the lips, and then Elisabeth climbed up on the rim of the large bathtub to spread her legs apart so that her friend could snake her talented tongue into her juicy slit.

They had lied to him!

They hadn't waited for him, they probably didn't want him at all. They probably thought he was too much of a dweeb. Either that, or they were far more lesbian than bi.

Nick remembered his sister blowing the guy in her bedroom the other night, the way her lips so expertly encircled his cock and her tongue snaked around the head. Surely no lesbian would suck a cock that way! And hadn't Amber given him a killer blow job just yesterday?

No, he must just be too much of a dweeb.

After all, two experienced women like that ought to be able to spot virgin a mile away, and Nick, off course, was still a virgin.

He pulled off his pants and began stroking his cock. Since when had masturbation become a security blanket for him? He hadn't stopped sucking his thumb until only a few years ago, and ever since then, he had been tugging his weenie instead.

What the hell was he doing, drifting off into his thoughts with a hot show like that in front of him?! Getting off so many times must have been affecting his brain.

He already had seen both Elisabeth and Amber naked even before the ritual, but somehow not quite seeing them though the flowered shower curtain was even more erotic.

He could make out the basic shapes of their arms their breasts and their legs, but his mind was free to make up the details, and Nick was beginning to find that he had a very active imagination.

From the position of Amber's darker-skinned hand on Elisabeth's fair bottom, Nick realized that Amber must be slowly fucking his sister up the ass with her fingers.

How many of her fingers did she have in there? One? Two? The whole hand? It was impossible to tell, and not knowing drove him closer to the shower.

Amber's hand moved forward, and Nick thought a finger or two must have slipped into his sister's wet pussy. Yes, just there. Elisabeth arched back and began to slowly ride her friend's fingers, emitting small, muffled cries of pleasure. Oh, my!

Elisabeth's pace on her friend's hand quickened, her own hand reaching down between her legs to frantically rub her clit. Oh, it was incredible.

Finally, Elisabeth came, twitching around Amber's fingers. Then, as the sensation subsided, she pulled Amber's hand out of her ass herself and turned to kiss her partner roughly on the mouth.

It wasn't long before Elisabeth's hand found its way to her friend's clit, where it danced happily, lubed up by the soap bubbles.

Amber arched her back until he was making a bridge, her dark hands pressed hard against the pink shower tile. She kicked a leg up and coiled it behind Elisabeth's head, pressing her clit further into Elisabeth's grasp. Boy was she flexible!

Elisabeth lowered her head so that it met the hand on Amber's clit and pushed her pussy wide apart with her fingers, making Amber's pink slit show hazily through the shower curtain.

Suddenly, she inserted her tongue deep inside Amber's hole. Amber's hand slipped a little on the tile and Nick was afraid that she would fall, but her hands simply slid lower down, making her arch further into his sister's mouth.

Amber gasped as Elisabeth's tongue plunged deeper, then pulled out all at once. She squirmed as Elisabeth nibbled gently on her clit. She moaned and began to retaliate, clutching at Elisabeth's breasts and pussy, but Elisabeth would have none of that!

She wanted to be the one in control.

Her touch on her friend's body grew wilder, more forceful. Amber shook. Nick couldn't tell whether it was in climax or not. Amber's face seemed to be screaming, and then suddenly it wasn't.

She reached out and stroked the side of Elisabeth's face and neck. In response, Elisabeth began to toy with her friend's body more slowly and delicately.

Nick could almost feel the affection that the two girls had for each other. It made him jealous. But for now, all he felt capable of doing was watching.

Amber quickly grabbed her partner's pussy as though racing her for dominance. Elisabeth lapped at Amber's pussy like a wild animal at the water hole and seemed unperturbed by her friend's weak struggles.

Was it only his imagination or was the room getting darker? Nick looked up at the ceiling light. The bulb seemed fine. But the room felt colder too, like something was sucking the life out of it.

He looked at Elisabeth, who was still clutching at Amber's cunt and wildly trying to pleasure her.

There was something different about her. Something more sinister. It made him think of yesterday night when he pulled her from the bed sheets, naked, as though rescuing her from the clutches of the abyss itself.

Maybe that wasn't a dream. Now that he thought about it, maybe Elisabeth had been acting a little more evil since that incident.

She wasn't as kind or forgiving as she had been. She had punished Amber for basically nothing, and made him steal sex toys from their mother's room.

She must be possessed!

Hadn't the priest at school been talking about the connection between possession and behavioral changes during school mass recently?

Oh, he was probably just jumping to conclusions. Elisabeth was a good girl, she was just under a lot of stress recently because she had gotten the idea into her head that her father didn't notice her.

Their father didn't notice anyone! That's why he spent most of his time in New York. There was nothing personal about it. Dad was just a workaholic. He never lifted his nose from the grindstone long enough to notice anything.

Amber convulsed in orgasm and Elisabeth seemed to return to normal. The two girls went back to simply showering. Elisabeth washed Amber's back before turning so her friend could return the favor.

Nick didn't know what else to do, so he stood his ground and waited for the girls to get out of the shower.

"How long have you been standing there, Nick?" Amber asked pleasantly. She reached out and began patting herself dry with a clean white towel. "We said that you were welcome to join us as soon as you buried the you-know-what! There was more than enough room in the shower for the three of us."

"You seemed to have been having enough fun by yourself," Nick observed, perhaps a little too sharply.

Elisabeth stepped forward, glaring at Nick. He winced involuntarily, as though she had slapped him.

"The whole wide world doesn't revolve around you that that cock of yours, you know." Elisabeth chided, her hands on her hips. "Yeah, you've got a nice cock and yeah, it's really fun to eat your cum. But sometimes, a gal just wants to have a little fun by herself. It's nothing to get so high and mighty about."

"That's a bit harsh," Amber began to protest, but Elisabeth put a hand up to silence her. Amber looked like she wanted to light her friend on fire with her gaze, but she shut up and let Elisabeth continue.

"Go away, Nick," Elisabeth said evenly. "You can be one of us when you become a man."

Nick bolted from the bathroom and ran into the bedroom. He wanted to cry into his pillow case, like a little girl, but instead he grabbed a wad of tissues and angrily jacked off into it.

So, Elisabeth wanted him to be a man, did she? He'd show her how much of a man he was. He pounded his spent cock against his palm.

A moment later, sleep crept up on him, and he dreamed of hitting baseballs with a hickory stick.

That night, a fire at their father's office in New York burned it to the ground.

12