Black Magick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I want to see that," Nick exclaimed eagerly. "Won't you touch yourself for me, Amber? It would be like dying and going to heaven."

Amber blushed. "Oh, okay, if you really want me too. It would be great to have you watch me. I guess I might have a bit of a fetish for that kind of thing."

Elisabeth laughed. "Amber, you're a total slut. If the boys at school knew how horny you were, they'd be lined up for miles to fuck you."

"Ooh, think of all that cock," Amber said dreamily as she sprawled her wet body on the pavement. She began fingering her clit, sending little thrills of pleasure through her body. Nick enjoyed the sight immensely. His cock was so hard he thought it would explode.

"You're so damn sexy Amber, you sure know how to get a man worked up," Nick laughed, watching his sister's friend pull the dildo from her soaking wet pussy and replace it with several of her fingers.

Amber moaned and began to lick the dripping wet dildo. Elisabeth was foundling her own breasts.

"This is so incredibly decadent," Elisabeth sighed happily. "Oh, if only there was chocolate to go with the action!"

Nick laughed. "I didn't know you were such a chocoholic, maybe later we should go to town and buy a candy bar."

"How can you talk about food when I'm giving you such a hot show?" Amber complained.

"But you know chocolate is an aphrodisiac," Elisabeth said. "I find that eating a little bite of candy before I get off really makes me come hard."

"Don't talk so dirty!" Nick protested, stroking his hard cock. "You're going to make me come."

"Why not, come," Elisabeth said. "I want to see you come."

"Oh. I couldn't!" Nick protested. "It would mess up the pool. I don't have anything to clean up with afterwards!"

"Oh, but I want you to come with me!" Amber cried, plunging yet another finger into her wet hole. "Come for me, please, Nick."

They heard the sliding glass door open, and Amber and Elisabeth scrambled to hide themselves under the diving board.

Susan Stuart appeared in the backyard, wearing a loosely wrapped white bathrobe, which accentuated her ample cleavage.

"Hi, Nick. What are you doing in the swimming pool?" she asked merrily. "I hope you didn't put your uniform somewhere where it will get dirty. It's really a pain to constantly wash and iron your shirts."

"No, Mom," Nick replied getting out of the pool and walking towards his mother in an attempt to draw her attention away from where Elisabeth and Amber were hiding, naked, on top of each other. "I was just feeling really good and thought I'd take a dip, that's all."

"Do you mind if I join you?" his mother asked, beginning to take off her robe. "Your father had to run to his study to document a couple of new ideas he got during the two-minute orgasm I gave him, so I'm all alone and horny."

Nick had to force himself not to drool. There was nothing he would have wanted more than to watch his mother shed that white robe of hers and take a swim with him naked, but if she did that, she'd find Elisabeth and Amber, and that could lead to problems.

"Oh, Mom! My cock might fall off if you keep using me that way," Nick laughed. "There's only so many times I can come in one day!"

His mother rose up from the lounge chair where she had been sitting, grabbed her son from behind and gave his cock a great squeeze.

"You seem hard enough," she laughed. "If you keep insisting on denying me your company with pathetic excuses like that, I'm going to have to put you in a chastity belt to keep you from masturbating without my permission."

She kissed Nick roughly on the side of the face, pressing his chin upward with her thumb and index finger.

"Come fuck me again, Nick," she whispered seductively in his ear. "Mommy hasn't had enough yet. Come, be my good little boy and lend me that juicy cock of yours. Give me the good pounding I deserve."

Nick gasped and his cock twitched. He could never get used to his mother talking dirty to him. It felt so dangerous, so taboo. He felt like he might explode on the spot if he didn't endeavor to control himself. He took a couple of deep breaths to distract himself from the throbbing sensation in his member.

"I'll fuck you again, Mom," he replied in a rugged voice. "But let me do it in the bedroom!"

Susan giggled and began pulling him by the cock.

"No way, Nick. You're already too spoiled," she cooed, navigating him over to the lounge chairs. "I want you to fuck me right here on the lounge chair outside, where we can feel the sun on our skin. I don't want you to get too used to conventions, like always fucking in the bedroom."

She gave Nick's cock one more great tug and he fell over forward, landing on his mother's breasts.

Nick thought he heard Elisabeth swear appreciatively behind him.

12