Black Magick Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick made a mental note to never cross a nympho who hasn't gotten off for two weeks, and made to pull Victoria's cum-covered panties out of his own mouth, but his jaw had cramped and he couldn't get his mouth to open wide enough.

He made a hand gesture asking Mary for help, and she laughed and tried tugging on the panties as well, but they were quite stuck. She gave a great heave and Nick fell down backwards onto the bed next to Amber, who was still half-naked, and despite the roughhousing, still very horny. She grabbed Nick around the waist with her legs, like he was a gift from the gods, her hips thrusting almost automatically against his thigh in desperation.

"Stop it!" Elisabeth said. "Don't you realize that you're making me horny too?" She gasped. "God, I'm so damn horny, I could fuck anybody." Nick's ear's picked up when he heard that. If there was anything he was good at, it was at being a dick to fuck, even though he only had about a month's experience at it. And he'd wanted to fuck his sister for ages.

"No, don't take that seriously," Elisabeth said, looking at her brother with a mixture of insuppressible lust and irritation, her hand reaching down to stroke her clit gently as though her passion had a mind of its own. "You know very well that I'm not allowed to fuck anyone for two more weeks."

"Oh, forget about that shit already!" Nick said, his hand slipping into his pants so he could tug at the head of his hardening penis.

"Fuck, isn't anyone interested in the dimensional problem that's been leaping us around like crazy through all this psycho shit?" Victoria interjected.

"Oh, I thought I'd dreamed that," Nick said, realizing that he sounded a bit silly. After all, it wasn't like they got on their bikes and rode to Amber's apartment in the middle of the night.

Mary recited some quote about a cart in front of a horse, which was probably also from King Lear, and Victoria nodded.

"My theory is that the magickal residue in this area is too high from all the spells we have been performing. The barrier between our dreams and reality is becoming blurred."

"Yeah... So how do we fix it?" Nick asked. "It's beginning to freak me out."

"Virgin sacrifice, anyone?" Victoria asked, with somewhat more than necessary theatrics. Nick was having too much trouble taking his eyes off her plump lips and pale breasts to notice the melodramatic arm movements she was making.

"Not me," Amber said, reaching down to finger her clit while she continued rubbing her crotch on Nick, like a dog in heat.

"And not me either," Elisabeth said, straddling Damien. She turned to glare at Victoria, but in a puff of smoke Victoria was gone, leaving behind only her lacy white nightgown with Mary's teddy bear attached.

Elisabeth fell over backwards, hitting her ass very hard on the carpet so the crotch of her panties stuck up in the air temptingly. "Gh... ghost... ghost!" she stuttered, pointing in the direction where Victoria had been standing.

Nick looked at his younger sister as though she had suddenly lost all sense. "Um... You do remember that Victoria is our dead grandmother, don't you? Of course she's a ghost. That's completely beside the point."

"Yeah, of course," Elisabeth said, composing herself a little. "I don't know why I keep forgetting that."

"Things go a bit cuckoo when magick is involved," Mary said sagely.

And that was the last thing Nick saw before he, too, was puffed out of existence.

---

Nick had the sensation of being in a large white house, done up in either Greek or Roman style, filled with long sender vases just the right size to stuff his hard cock into with a little bit of lubricant. But why the devil was he so horny as to even think about such a thing?

When he looked down, he realized that he was completely naked and his hard cock was sticking out in front of him just a little bit harder and a little longer than he had ever seen it before. The head was covered with little scatterings of precum, like droplets of dew on a soft pink flower petal.

And from somewhere, perhaps in the distance, came the sound of a woman moaning in climax. It went on and on and on without stop, and Nick couldn't tell exactly how much of the sound was pain and how much was pleasure. The moaning haunted him and made his cock tingle.

He raced forward, not quite knowing where to go. Every room looked exactly like every other one, and direction seemed to have no meaning.

He raced on, oddly disturbed by the fact that he couldn't hear his own footfalls on the marble floor or the pounding of his own heart as he went onward, driven on by a thirst that was stronger than that of a man dying of heat in the desert, stronger even than his own insatiable sex drive.

Onward and onward he ran, trailing precum wherever he went, and his already massively hard cock became harder and harder as though by its own accord as he continued to run through the identical rooms, all with the long sender vases and no Vaseline. The disembodied voice continued to moan, and the frequency and intensity was all that seemed to change.

Nick's cock was on fire and his chest hurt as though he was out of breath, and though he couldn't even remember how to breathe, he still rushed on, not even stopping to think or to understand the strange sensations that were running through his body.

The head tingled and throbbed, and cum bust from him in great spurts that hit the marble and made it slippery, and still he ran and ran and still every room looked like ever other and every floor was just as slippery as the last one. And when he finally looked down, he noticed his own juices lying ahead of him on the path and laughed ridiculously. The moaning seemed to pause, even as it continued to ring in his ears.

And then his legs shook and knees buckled under him and he collapsed to the ground like a puppet that had its strings cut.

----

Nick awoke feeling like he was recovering from a blow to the head with a sledgehammer. What the hell had he been doing? He couldn't remember. It was like that time when he had gotten totally wasted at a party with a couple of guys he had known who were now in college.

That time, he awakened the next day in his own bed with a hangover to end all hangovers and an a note taped to his hand that said something ominous about a black cat, a ten-foot pole and a long-haired Lithuanian guy.

Nick opened his eyes slowly and they began to focus sluggishly. It was a full thirty seconds before his brain decided to finally kick in and register what he was seeing, though even then he couldn't bring himself to believe it.

He was hanging suspended by his ankles above a pit of hot flaming lava in some sort of an underground cavern. A woman, who had to be seven feet tall, with hair the color of fire that trailed down to her ankles, and who was completely naked except for a pair of crotchless red panties and flaming stiletto heels, was swatting him on the ass with a long branch of rose thorns.

"Welcome to Hell!" she said when she noticed that Nick had awakened. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

"What the fuck?!" Nick gasped, and he found that his voice was rather cracked from thirst and from the more than slightly awkward situation he had awakened to. "I'm not dead. I was in Amber's bedroom a just a moment ago!"

The woman laughed and continued to thrash his ass with the branch of rose thorns. Two more figures stepped out of the shadows, and Nick recognized them as Victoria and Mary, He began to beg them to help him down.

Even given the unusual circumstances he could not help but notice the ultra sexy clothing his sisters were wearing, and his cock ached to touch them. Victoria had a tight mesh dress with a spider web design that was more or less completely see-through, and Mary was wearing a tight-fitting leather jumpsuit that ended an inch before her butt did and was only zipped up partway, so that her large breasts and thick nipples hung out over the top.

The improbably tall woman laughed even louder. The sound hit Nick hard in the ears and made his head ache even worse.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" Nick moaned as Victoria began to crank an old medieval-looking wheel that lowered him closer and closer to the hot lava.

Mary shrugged. "What did I ever do to be raped by my father and pimped on the streets?" she said without emotion. "Shit happens. It's the number one rule of the world."

"This isn't happening! This isn't happening!" Nick thought in panic, as his head inched closer and closer to the hot lava that would surely end his short but fulfilling life. "This is that strange shit Victoria was talking about earlier, how reality is becoming all fucked up because of magick in the air. And if that's right, then this is all some sort of weird dream or hallucination, and if it's a dream, that means I ought to be able to control it. So why the fuck am I hanging upside down over hot lava being flogged with rose thorns? If I'm dreaming, why aren't I in some sort of hot orgy with my mom and those hot little vixens I have for sisters?"

The walls of the cavern began to shake and boulders fell from the ceiling all around him. Nick shut his eyes tight and held his breath as Victoria turned the wheel again. The chains that held him fell with a great splash into the hot deadly lava.

TO BE CONTINUED

12