Black Magick Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands on her inner thighs and slid them up to her pussy. He was a bit scared of hurting her because she already looked so sore from over stimulation.

He parted her pussy lips with his hands gently. Her inner lips were wet with cunt juice and Nick could smell the heat from her burning flesh. Oh, it was intoxicating!

Oh God, he could also see a little way into her inviting little pink hole. His own body began to shake with desire he knew he couldn't satisfy, and his hard dick bumped clumsily against the wooden frame of his bed, making him quiver. Nick was going to enjoy this as much as Elisabeth.

He leaned forwards and pushed his mouth into the tender slit between her pussy lips. His nose pressed against her clit as he slid his tongue into her hole and began to circle the insides, lapping up the feel of her velvety interior as though it was a rare and expensive spice purchased overseas.

Elisabeth moaned and grasped at her breasts, pinching her nipples. Nick enjoyed the reactions he was getting from the movements of his tongue. Each time he licked or touched her sensitive parts she'd flinch or moan or both. The part of the bed sheets that hung over the edge felt rough against his sensitive erection.

Elisabeth was clearly enjoying Nick's attentions, but it didn't look like they were going to provoke an orgasm. He needed to step up a gear. He pressed his tongue deep into her hole, as far as it would go, and then moved slowly up with his tongue pressed hard against her wet flesh, up out of her hole, and hard against her sensitive clit. Elisabeth wriggled uncontrollably. He clamped his mouth around her clit and sucked hard.

Elisabeth was squirming with the sensations that Nick was giving her. Her body tensed and her moaning became deeper. Nick continued to ravish her clit frantically, but the climax didn't come, Elisabeth's body began to relax to her baseline state of intense horniness.

It just wasn't enough! She needed to be filled with cock to have any chance of an orgasm.

"Fuck me, Nick!" she screamed, completely unable to control the urge any longer.

"But Elisabeth, what about your virginity?" Nick said feebly, unsure what to do with the sudden change.

"I don't care about that anymore! I need you inside me so bad!"

This was too good an opportunity for Nick to refuse. Elisabeth scooted back towards the wall and Nick positioned himself on top of her, pressing his cock against her wet cunt lips. It didn't hit the right spot the first time, and his cock slipped down and rubbed over her clit. Elisabeth gasped.

The fact that it was her brother's cock out to take her virginity did nothing to dull her emotions for her. She wondered idly if she'd feel any different after she was no longer a virgin.

Nick tried again, and this time his thick head forced its way into her pink hole, and Elisabeth gasped as the cock filled her pussy for her first time ever.

Nick was sweating. He fucked his sister hard, completely forgetting about how sore her pussy was or that it was her first time. She didn't seem to mind. Her intense arousal turned any pain into pleasure. Nick's pelvis slapped against her with every forceful thrust. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock. Elisabeth was panting and pushing back onto his cock each time he thrust into her.

Their shared desire joined their bodies together in a manner unknown to all but the most intimate of lovers.

Elisabeth's body seemed to be swelling with power that flowed between the two through their intimate connection, and it made them both more and more horny as together they continued to thrust.

Elisabeth was taking on more and more of the thrusting herself so that all Nick had to do was stand still while Elisabeth fucked him. She was overcome with some kind of extra power that allowed her to move her body hard and fast against his cock.

She screamed out loud as her first orgasm flooded through her body. She tensed all her muscles and clamped her pussy around Nick's cock, squeezing it hard. This felt good for Nick, but he needed to carry on despite his sister's orgasm. He pulled her back and forward on his cock as he rammed into her. Elisabeth was coming again and again, and she could do nothing about it but scream and moan. They were both covered in sweat, and streams of wet cunt juice were leaking out of her and running down Nick's legs. He continued regardless of her. Elisabeth's pussy was so wet that his cock made loud squelching noises as he entered her, displacing buckets of slime that oozed out of her pussy.

"Stop! Please, no more!" she whimpered.

But the orgasms, kept on coming and there was nothing she could do about it. Nick wouldn't stop. Elisabeth's pussy was burning with heat caused by the friction of his cock slamming against her, made worse by her continuous coming that forced her pussy to clamp down hard on his cock. Tears began to stream down the sides of her face from the pain of being split apart by Nick's member.

Nick quickened his pace. Sweat was dripping down him and his legs were soaked with Elisabeth's juices. Finally, the energy flowing through him focused on his crotch and he lost control. He slumped forwards, pushing himself as deep as his cock would go as he squirted his semen deep into her. Three or four spurts followed, and somewhere inside her body was Nick's cum. He couldn't move for a moment, but then he slowly withdrew his slimy cock. Elisabeth groaned and collapsed on the bed, hot white cum and girl juice flooding out of her.

---

Nick woke up feeling dizzy. A warm sensation in his underwear reminded him what he had been dreaming of. Already the sun was streaming through the window, and Nick recalled that it was time to wake up and get ready for school. He was so disoriented that he couldn't remember what day it was or how much of what he had experienced was a dream and how much was real. The last thing he remembered for sure was sitting in his bedroom with Mary and Victoria, chatting on his computer with Elisabeth. Had he somehow fallen asleep?

And what was up with that dream he had? He couldn't remember all of it, except that it was really hot and a lot of crazy stuff happened. There was the Devil in it, and all his sisters and his mom. God! He ought to talk to Victoria about it, she was the one into all that crazy surreal stuff. She'd know what to think for sure!

Nick ran out of his bedroom, completely forgetting to change his cummy underwear or to cover himself. He rushed into the hallway. After all, it was only ten feet to his sister's door. The probability of someone catching him seemed remote.

But when he got there, the door was gone! In fact, the hallway itself seemed smaller, as if the universe had contracted just a little, so that the place where Victoria's room had been completely didn't exist.

Nick ran through the house, stamping his feet, looking high and low for his new younger sister.

Finally, he gave up and went into his mother's room and asked her where Victoria was.

Susan stared at him cross-eyed and didn't reply. This gave Nick a sort of queasy feeling he really didn't like. He wandered into the living room and saw the jar of ashes over the fireplace.

He remembered Victoria letting the ashes fall out of her hand, and before he noticed, he had pulled a chair over to the fireplace and had opened the lid of the urn.

Those weren't human remains at all, but leftover ashes from the wood of the fireplace! So it was all real!

His mother came over and scolded him for messing with his grandmother's ashes, and he seized her and pressed his tongue into her mouth, savoring the pleasant flavor he had become accustomed to.

She tried to wiggle away shyly, but Nick pressed her to his body, loving the way her large breasts pushed against the tight muscles of his chest. Oh, he could hold her forever! He felt his cock push up against the mound of her vagina though their clothing, like a blast of hot air on his loins. It was like all the passion from all the times he had slept with her was threatening to mount into one big explosive orgasm

Finally, he let go, and she stepped back, blushing profusely.

"Breakfast is ready, will you go wake up your sister?"

Nick grunted, remembering how tight his sister's moist pussy had felt around his cock in his dream, how beautiful her soft pink nipples had been, how fully she yielded to his intimate embraces.

He could feel his cock getting harder and harder. Oh, he'd give anything in the world to fuck her like that again! He stroked himself slightly through the cotton of his underwear.

And at the same time, he was a little afraid to look her in the face, as though now that they had been so close, all his emotions would just flow out of him and there could be no secrets at all between them. He shrugged that thought off as superstitious, and more than a little girly.

He knocked on the door, but the only response he received was his sister's aroused moaning.

Nick felt his already aroused cock begin to tingle. Oh god, the effect she had on him! It was as though her lips were gasping against his swollen member. He could almost feel her lips wrapped around him, could almost see her bare pink slit grinding into her girlish bedspread.

He took a deep breath and balled his hands into fists, attempting to force himself to relax. After all, this was his baby sister, not an unholy goddess of love. There was no reason he should open her door, appearing like a living statue of Priapus. No, no reason to remember how good it was to fuck her. That was all a dream, he told himself sharply. It had no bearing on reality, none whatsoever.

Nick turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

He was treated to a marvelous half-second glimpse of Elisabeth sprawled on her back, her hand fiercely working her clit, before her eyes met his and she quickly sat up, covering herself and blushing profusely.

Nick felt his whole body warmed by his sister's reaction to his presence. Elisabeth had always been such a tease, always willing to give him an eyeful, as though she enjoyed dragging him around by the dick. The sudden change made him feel all man.

"Oh, Nick," she stammered, straightening the bottom of her nightshirt self-consciously. "I... I had a dream about you." The color in her cheeks deepened.

Nick sat down on the edge of the bed and wrapped his arm around her affectionately. He pressed Elisabeth against his chest and tenderly kissed her fiery red hair.

"Tell me about your dream," he breathed into her ear.

"Oh, it was terrible at first! I had all these, you know, toys."

"You mean dildos?" Nick asked, the fingers of his left hand crawling towards his sister's nipple.

Elisabeth nodded. "But no matter how I tried I... I couldn't come. Oh, I don't know why I'm telling you this!"

"Because I'm listening," Nick replied, massaging her breast gently. Elisabeth was so focused on recollections of her dream that she didn't seem to notice.

"Well, then you sort of showed up, and, well..." She covered her face with her hands and heaved her shoulders, as though she was fighting back tears.

Nick lifted her head up with the hand that had been softly fondling her.

"Tell me more," he said.

Elisabeth colored, but she opened her mouth to keep talking, as though the words refused to be held back.

"And you said that you'd eat my pussy for me. And oh, it felt so good! I've never felt anything so intense! And I was impossibly aroused, but still I couldn't come. So I... I... I begged you to fuck me," she stammered, tears running down her face.

Nick tried to pick her back up, but her body was like a rag doll, and he couldn't find a way to move her.

"Elisabeth, it's ok. I had the same dream," Nick said finally. "It was the best thing I've ever felt, and I'm still felling the effects. I knew before that you were beautiful and sexy, but I never knew it would be like that! Oh, I wish I had thought to fuck you years ago!"

Elisabeth sat up again, but Nick noticed that she was avoiding his eyes. His heart sank. She thought he was a pervert!

She made a vague remark about going to the bathroom to wash her face, but her legs were unsteady and she toppled back into bed.

Their eyes met then, and Nick realized with a shock that he didn't see loathing there at all.

"Nick, I want you to fuck me," she said, as though speaking from another world.

"But what about your virginity?" Nick asked.

"That didn't stop you before," Elisabeth said.

"You're right, it didn't," Nick replied. "But that was just a dream."

Elisabeth nodded.

Nick slowly pushed himself up on top of Elisabeth.

"I... I love you, Nick," Elisabeth gasped, the words feeling awkward on her lips.

"I love you too, baby sister," Nick said, and taking his cock in hand, he brushed her nightshirt aside and plunged into her.

The soft sensation was every bit as intoxicating as it had been in his dream.

12