Black Magick Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not-" Nick started to protest but she cut him off.

"I know. Does it bother you so much just to think that you might have interacted with another man sexually? Does it make you feel less manly yourself?"

"Maybe." Laila reached out and started stroking Nick's cock, pulling the slight remnant of his foreskin back and forth over the head. After just a few tugs, his shaft hardened.

"Still a man, Nicky... Why don't you show me how much of a man you really are?"

"What about Damien?"

"Trust me Nick, Damien will be out for hours. You could probably fuck him in the ass and not wake him up." Nick's cock jumped in her hand a little. Laila's eyebrows rose slightly, but she made no comment. Nick, however, pulled away from her a little.

"It wouldn't be right," he said more to himself than to her.

"Fine then," she snapped, "I guess you need a little persuasion."

Laila sat down in her chair, leaned back and spread her legs. Nick's eyes zeroed in on her neat little pussy. As he watched, she slid a hand up her thigh and against her pink lips, still slick from the workout Damien had given them. She parted the petals, then brought her other hand up and slid two fingers into her sloppy hole. As she worked them in and out of herself, she slid forward in the chair and let her head loll back.

Nick was not surprised to realize that he had his hand wrapped around his cock. He could hear the wet, sloshing sounds of Laila's fingers inside her cunt, and she was still looking him right in the eye, though her eyelids were half-closed. As if drawn by magnetic attraction, Nick's cock edged closer and closer to the scene in front of him, dragging the rest of his body along behind.

Laila grinned at him mockingly when the head of his penis brushed against her busy fingers. She pulled her fingers out of herself and reached for Nick's cock, but at that moment, he knelt down and brought his free hand up to her crotch, replacing her fingers with his own. She cocked an eyebrow, but then closed her eyes as two of his thick finger penetrated deeply into her.

Nick was entranced with her vulva. The damp inner lips, the meaty outer lips, the smell of her musk. He pulled on her outer lips, stretching them slightly. She cried out, surprised, and thrust her hips toward him. Her eyes flew open wide.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, worried.

"No, don't stop," she replied. "Don't stop," her wide, shocked eyes suddenly seemed very vulnerable to Nick. Overcome by emotion, he rose up and kissed her on the lips. Her arms wrapped around him, and he drew her lower lip into his mouth. She moaned into his mouth, and pushed her tongue out into his mouth.

He was struck by the way she tasted, even though some part of his mind knew that the saltiness he was tasting was the remnants of Damien's seed. He knew he could blame his arousal on the booze later. He pushed into her again with her fingers and she gasped, crushing her teeth against his lips. The salty flavor intensified, and Nick knew he was tasting blood, but couldn't tell whose.

He couldn't think straight anymore, and grabbed roughly at her cunt, eager for more sensation. He felt a slightly stiff protrusion against his palm, and ground against it. Laila's whole body jerked. Thirsty for more contact, he lifted her completely off of the chair and sat her down on his lap, narrowly missing her ass with his cock, which slid between her butt cheeks.

His penis was drooling enough fluid to make the gap there slick, and he humped against her madly, like a dog. Realizing he was very close to exploding all over her ass, Nick slowed his pace, broke off the kiss that was driving him crazy and simply pulled her back against him.

Her ear ended up against his mouth, and he drew the lobe between his teeth, scraping it gently in and out with his tongue, while continuing to palm her clit. Looking down, he saw her tits shaking on her chest as her body shuddered against his.

He cupped her left breast with his right hand, amazed at how hard the nipple was. Laila arched her back and Nick squeezed gently while pulling her tit away from her. She whined like an animal and he squeezed tighter, moving his hand down so he could pinch her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Laila let out a tiny grunt of pain.

Wanting a better look at her tits, Nick again lifted Laila up and sat her down on his lap, this time facing him.

Forgotten, his cock stabbed into her, narrowly missing her vaginal opening and driving against her clit with bruising intensity. Shaken by the near miss, Nick wrapped his lips around one of her nipples, holding it just between his lips and drawing hard on it. Opening his mouth wider then, Nick pulled most of her breast into his mouth, letting his teeth graze against her a little.

Groaning louder and louder, Laila began to grind her clit against Nick's shaft, trying to find the right angle to get him inside of her. Nick couldn't help but moan around the flesh that filled his mouth. The folds enveloping him were so very wet and he knew he wouldn't be able to resist slamming into her for long.

Forcing his brain to think around the irresistible pleasure of her, he reached around behind her with his right hand and began to massage the tiny pucker of her back door. Her breath began to come hard and fast as his middle finger wedged itself up her asshole, still slick from his precum.

Pulling back his head slightly, Nick sank his teeth into Laila's nipple, making her twitch from the feeling. He pulled her hips higher against him as she did so, and for just a second the angle lined up and his cock pushed into her pussy again. Laila chuckled deep down in her throat in triumph, but Nick kept pulling her up against him until his cock plopped free between her legs with a nasty sucking noise.

Then Nick let her down again, holding his engorged cock in a different position. Laila gasped hard enough that she choked a little on her spit when the head of his cock punched into her asshole.

"You bastard," she grunted, pushing herself further down on him, "you like putting your dick in people's butt holes? Huh?" she demanded, "Maybe you'd like it in a guys ass too!" Furious, Nick pounded Laila's ass roughly, making her squeal. His mother's face came unbidden to his mind.

He remembered how she had callously used him for sex, and then thrown him aside when she had tired of him. How dare she? How dare she look down on him when the whole thing had been her idea in the first place?

"Is that manly enough for you?" He shouted, slapping his thighs with her pelvis as he drove her up and down, impaling her. Wanting to have the last word, he pulled her head down by the hair, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth.

Laila tried to reply, but soon gave up, her body becoming limp in Nick's embrace. She reached a hand down to her neglected pussy, sliding just the pinky inside of herself and rubbing furiously at her clit with the heel of her hand. Nick grinned evilly and grabbed at her hand, grinding it against her harder, then forcing two of her own fingers inside of her.

Laila's eyes snapped open, looking almost afraid. Nick was powerfully reminded of the shock on Elisabeth's face when he had given in and fucked her. That same mixture of fear and lust was written across Laila's features, and it was too much for Nick.

Wrapping his left arm around her, he squeezed her tightly, drove himself as deeply inside of her as he could get, and dumped what felt like his entire soul into her bowels. His cock jerked and spat twice, three times, and kept releasing into Laila until the thick cum ran out of her ass and down his balls.

Still slightly hard, Nick pulled back a little from Laila, trying to catch enough of his breath to ask her if she was alright.

Before he could even begin to wonder what had come over him, he was horrified to see Laila's eyes roll back into her head. All the windows in the house opened and the wind gusted in as though there was a tornado making the furniture tremble. Moonlight lit the vanity across from Laila's queen sized bed creating an eerily theatrical affect.

Her body began to twitch and shake, and when she spoke, a familiar voice rolled through his head. And Nick came to the sudden terrible understanding that he was about to receive his first quest.

"Betwixt the last two weeks, and one weeks hence, the war god's presence before the face of Luna will make the season ripe for the conception of the great moon child, a being of magickal powers yet unseen. You must plant thy seed, in the womb of the great woman who bore thee and give this child up as a sacrifice unto me! Only then will my power shine upon thee! Only thus shall you ever know the taste of true greatness!"

"Damn it!" Nick thought, pulling back on his clothing. Fuck it! He's never been good at poetry, and never paid much attention when his teacher read from King James, but he had a pretty good idea what the demon was asking from him. He had to knock up his mother, and fast.

12