Black Mamba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"G-g-gone?" I choked.

"Please hold me!" She begged.

I wrapped both arms around her, and Tina gripped me harder; her tears soaking my shirt while she tried to make her grip as firm and unshakable as she possibly could.

"He's dead?" I felt my eyes become misty; tears gently falling down my eyelids.

"Yes.." Her voice cracked.

"But how?" I angrily inquired.

"I-I don't know. I just found him like that when I woke up early at 2.

I don't know what happened...But it's like someone just ripped him apart."

She became more hysterical, her crying harder than I thought was possible.

She soon lifted her face and did something that caught me off guard.

She kissed my lips.

I felt my eyes grow, but shocked as I was, especially since this wasn't a dream, I started to kiss back.

Tina kissed me harder; her hands tugging on the black shirt on my chest; filling her fists up with rolls of it.

I returned her desperate fervor, kissing her like I always imagined in my mind I would kiss her if I ever got that chance.

Tina added more force to the kiss; her kissing becoming even more bold.

She pulled her lips away, and, gazing at me with tear-stained eyes, took me by the hand and led me inside.

I was beyond confused by this point, but my heart was pounding, and I felt a rush of sexual excitement filling my veins as we entered the house.

She led me upstairs...And then I knew.

"I want you inside me." She said; her eyes streaming with tears while she stood fully naked in front of me.

Tina got on her hands and knees, and stuck her big, caramel ass up, waiting to be penetrated.

I walked towards her and pushed my cock into her pussy from behind, and she lengthily moaned upon me going into her puss.

"I had no idea you were so big.

I-it hurts, but I really love how it's stretching my pussy.

Alex..."

I pushed my full length into her, and Tina let out a scream of pain.

"You're so deep inside.

It's been years since I've had a man inside me...Your cock is perfect."

I thrusted into her, grabbing a handful of beautiful, big caramel cheeks while her pussy tightened around me, pulling me deeper into her.

"A-Alex.." She whimpered.

Her buns jiggled while I drove my dick deep down into her.

"Oh, oh! My-my pussy, my pussy.

Alex, please...Give it to me, give it all to me."

I went in deeper into her, reaching out my left hand to run through her beautiful hair; parting locks out of the way while my thrusts increased.

"A-Ah!" She cried out.

"Oh, Tina." I murmured.

She turned to look at me; a gentle smile on her face while she moaned from my increasing thrusts.

Tina's breathing quickened as I dug in and out if her pussy, pounding her deep inside while I buckled my hips.

The fat on her ass bounced with each and every thrust that I sent into her.

"P-please. Fill my whole pussy with your cock." She managed out before a moan overtook her.

I went in as deep as I could and Tina gave out a loud whimper as she was penetrated more.

As the whole house filled up with Tina's constant moans that ceased to stop, I I came deep inside of her tight pussy and fulfilled her aching needs with a series of long, powerful spurts.

She came shortly after; squirting on the creaking bed.

I sighed softly; pulling Tina towards my chest, and pulling the covers over our naked, come-drenched bodies.

Her caramel skin was warmer than I imagined it'd be, and I felt myself becoming relaxed by the warmth of her body.

She rested her head on my chest; smiling in content.

I attended Daniel's funeral in the next few coming weeks, and it was something I would never forgot as long as I lived.

I consoled Tina when she broke out crying; holding her in my chest.

After that I just continued to have a lot of strange dreams, most of them involved me having sex with Tina, but, unlike before, Daniel wasn't in my dreams, he was absent, even though, now that he was dead and gone, I should have been dreaming about him more than ever.

"Tina?" I walked towards her with an incredulous look.

She stood in front of me, smiling with blood running down her lips, but her smile was the sweet and fun-loving, radiant smile I had came to associate her with.

She was naked; nipples fully erect, blood dripping from her pussy, and her arms held open, waiting for me.

I stopped.

I wasn't sure why, especially since she seemed just as sweet as always, maybe it was all the blood, but, I was kind of disturbed.

I had never been afraid of Tina before, not when when I confronted her years back about possibly being her boyfriend, which she if courses denied.

But I was genuinely afraid of her.

"My love." She spoke.

"Tina?" My voice was tiny.

"Alex..." She sounded love-sick.

I didn't further my approach, even though my dick was trying to burst through my jeans.

"Fuck me, Alex. Fuck me like a dirty, filthy little whore."

I reeled my head back, cocked my left brow with the left corner of my lip raising, and just stared at her with a weirded out expression on my face.

Tina never swore.

The closest she came, if it could even be considered a swear, was when I was doing her doggy style, 'pussy'.

But she never swore, and she most certainly would never refer to herself as a dirty whore, not only was that an untrue statement about herself, but she respected herself too much to say something like that about herself.

"You're not Tina." I concluded.

"But I am.." She walked towards me.

I tried not to let myself become hypnotized by her bouncing jugs, and took a few steps back while I forced my eyes to stay on her face, however tempting ogling her sounded.

"Alex. Please.." Her tone was like a whisper. "Please take me. Violate my body."

The fuck? Violate her body? What the hell was I even hearing? I never did anything without anyone's consent, and even when I got rough with their body, I made sure they were enjoying it, not just me, and if they didn't, I would have stopped.

"Tina..." I bit my lip.

She stopped in front of me and took my belt, jeans and boxers off, instantly took my angry prick into her mouth, and sucked in a starving blowjob.

Blood dripped down my member while she bobbed her head up and down, moving me with her hand.

I shook my head, but was unable to bring myself to pry away.

As Tina sucked my swollen tool, I looked at her, but the longer I did...The more afraid I felt.

Tina gazed up at me with blood red eyes, depthless, blood red scleras.

"Y-you're not TINA!" I yelled.

She just broke out into muffles laughter, stuffing her whole face with my meat, beginning to slurp on it.

I tried to pull myself away from her, but it was like my length had been glued into her mouth; my dick wouldn't come out, and she was forcing a deep throat onto me.

Tina moved her head rapidly, stuffing me down her throat, still laughing wickedly on me.

I felt tempted to look up, and as I did, I saw those same red eyes. They were hovering right in front of me; staring at me with a dreadful gaze.

"T-Tina please stop. You'd never act like this. And you'd never do something like this, either." I said, referring to her basically raping me.

Tina didn't listen; she merely bopped her head up and down quicker, moaning and laughing on my dick.

Soon I couldn't even raise my arms, hell, I couldn't move a single muscle.

"T-Tina...Please." I begged.

She ignored me like before, and just sucked me until she brought me to a reluctant, forced orgasm, and spurting all over the inside of her mouth.

She immediately went back to sucking me off, even though she had taken a full load.

The eyes that were the same as hers, only bigger, bigger than my whole body, and just hovering in mid-air, stared at me while Tina gave another blowjob.

Gazing down, I noticed Tina was gone.

I was able to move again; no longer paralyzed in place.

I left my jeans and boxers where they were and walked around in search of her.

I saw the temple again.

I entered the temple and gazed slowly around, until my eyes landed on Tina, who was on the ground...Dead.

Tina's eyes had both been plucked from her sockets, she had both arms missing, one leg was gone, her lips were overflowing with crimson, her nipples had been ripped off, yet her breasts were intact.

I turned my face away; vomiting on the temple floors.

The eyes had returned.

I stared at the eyes, freezing into place, and my face going pale while the tiny hairs on my neck stood up.

I felt a strange feeling building up in my eyes, and as I did so, my eyes started to lose their sight, and I could feel liquids running down them.

I got some on my index finger and tasted it: My eyes were bleeding.

My body started getting splitting pains, and I felt like something was moving around inside of me, like there was a creature inside my stomach or something.

My stomach ripped open, and blood and insides spewed out.

I woke up; yelling while I rose my head up, but then let my head fall back down upon realizing it was all just a weird dream.

I didn't even bother going back to sleep, not even when I gazed at my alarm clock and saw it was 3:00.

My boxers were sticky once again.

I got up, took a shower, washed jizz from my dick, then got dressed in a plain white T-shirt and jeans.

I went downstairs, made some coffee, and just lazed around until I had to head to work.

When I got off around 3:00 PM, I headed to Tina's place...But was shocked and grief-stricken at what I found out next by Tyrone.

"You here to see Tina, nigg?"

"Yeah. She here?" I asked.

Tyrone's face fell, and I could tell by looking at him, that he was struggling to hold back tears.

"She's dead, homie. I found her dead in her bed before you got here.."

I collapsed.

Tina was dead. Not only was Daniel gone, but now she was gone too, just as well.

Why? Why was it every those dreams always ended up in nothing but death?

I spent my time grieving, but then started on home.

As I went on my way, nearing Lapor, I stopped in my tracks when I saw the prostitute who I had given me my first blowjob.

She was on her hands and knees, ass naked, and giving one of the local gang members a slow, yet hard, titfuck.

I thought that was weird since she wanted to come to my house to have sex.

Another guy was behind her, pumping in and out of her ass, and then there was a third guy who's dick she was sucking, a fourth guy who was in her snatch, two other guys who she was giving hand jobs to, and four other guys who were masturbating with their tools aimed at her face.

She seemed so sweet, and yet, now I saw she really did live up to the term 'filthy little slut' the way she was getting gang-banged by so many guys.

I don't know why I felt so disappointed. She was a whore after all.

I just didn't realize she was that big of a slut.

As I watched and listened to her moan and scream, getting fucked silly in all holes by a bunch of animals, I noticed a shadow that didn't belong to any of them.

I was about to look upward when an all-black figure came down and looked at all the men and the now prostitute who now had a sea of his all over her face, tits, ass, pussy, mouth and hands.

I couldn't believe it.

Was it really? Was it really her? There was no way, and I had already punched myself earlier to make sure this day was real and wasn't a dream.

"Black...Mamba." I said to myself in an extremely hushed tone.

She wasn't as huge as the stories made her out to be, as Daniel's had, but she was still a giantess; seven foot five, towering over even the tallest of the gang-members who was ass-fucking the prostitute.

She was dressed up rather scantily.

A tube top that looked like it was made out of animal fur covered bed tits, but left plenty of under and sideboob to the eyes.

A small loincloth that was much too short, made of the same fur hung from her hips.

Two of the guys finished up their cumshots; repetitively blasting the prostitute in the face and tits until they were almost completely covered in goo, and then they turned to look at Black Mamba.

"Whoa. Check out that bitch."

The tallest one said.

"Hey, baby, how'd you like to take this big cock up that fine ass of yours?"

The group of gang members turned their attention from the come-bathed prostitute and walked towards Black Mamba with their flaccid dicks.

Part of me wanted to help her, the other part overpowered that half though, and I was too terrified to act on that thought.

Black Mamba made a quick move.

She walked up to the tallest one, took him into her hand, stroked him up and down, and as she grew faster, snapped his dick off.

There was mass hysteria upon this happening, and even the prostitute, covered in fluids, got up off the ground and started to run while her breasts and ass bounced.

Black Mamba grabbed one of the fleeting gang members upon dropping the ripped lenis head abs shaft onto the ground, grabbed him by the hand, twisted his hand, and ripped it right off, only to impale Jin through the stomach with her hand and let his dying body fall.

She went after the others.

She tore apart some of them, ripping their bodies in half, tore off a few dicks, and even force-feed them their own dismembered organs.

Bodies lay scattered upon the ground, and Black Mamba stood there in a huge pool of crimson, blood splattered all over her body and her piercing red scleras turning towards the prostitute.

I managed to get enough courage to go after her, deity or not, and got between her and the filthy whore that wrinkled of sex.

"Stop it!" I ordered.

"You dare order ME?"

"Hell, yes." I confirmed with a growl.

Black Mamba stared at us, and I felt my brave face fading quickly and showing my weakness, my genuine fear of her.

She turned her back, and started to walk away.

"Th-thank you."

The prostitute said in tears.

"Let me repay you for free.

I'll be all yours for two weeks straight, and yours only."

I shook my head and left.

I headed back to Lapor...But was startled to see that a long blood trail followed the way that I was heading.

I was about to get home when I heard a commotion in the woods.

I stupidly decided to investigate.

I his behind some bushes and through them, turning my eyes towards Black Mamba and some Goth looking girl.

Black Mamba ripped her shirt and bra off, and laughed quietly while he'd hands roamed the female's breasts.

The Goth girl looked like she was enjoying this, and moaned when her nipple was pulled on.

Black Mamba groped her; playing with her nipples and dipping a finger into her white cunt.

"Oh..." The Goth girl closed her eyes after letting out moan.

Suddenly, Black Mamba ripped her nipple off, and blood started gushing from the Goth girl's hairy pussy.

I watched as the teen was murdered.

"What the hell." I whispered to myself in horror.

Black Mamba walked away, and for some reason, I decided to follow her into the woods, pursuing her.

She stopped at a small pond in the woods and started to wash herself of her body, with her clothes still on.

I turned to walk away, but before I could take so much as four steps; there she was, in front of me.

"So, you little shit. You've been following me?" She growled deeply; her teeth showing.

"I uhh, yeah, pretty much." I answered, laughing dryly.

"You little.." She walked towards me.

"Get away from me, you monster!"

"Monster?" Her tone dropped.

"I'm not a monster."

"But you killed all those people!"

"They deserved it." She retorted.

I stared at her in a mix of dread and confusion, but shook my head without pause.

"You murdered innocent people."

"Innocent, no. I kill only those who deserve it. And I will kill people how I see fitting to the disgusting deeds they've committed."

"W-what?" I stared. "That maybe so, but you killed my best friend and his sister, two great people!"

"Great people? You brainless fool.

To think you'd speak so highly of a rapist and pedophile."

"W-WHAT?" There was no way.

"Your best friend has raped at least six different women. The sister of his, she has raped three children."

I felt my knees go weak and my eyes fell to the ground, unable to look at her after hearing this.

Somehow, I knew she was telling the truth.

"Everyone has secrets, little bitch.

Your friends weren't as innocent as you thought."

I sighed.

"By the way. My name isn't Black Mamba...It's Abani."

She tore off her fur tube top and fur loincloth.

My mouth fell when I gazed at her.

She was what every man dreamed of, she was the living, breathing spirit of man's fantasy.

She had an impressive physique: A nice, muscular body with defined biceps, triceps, abs and legs.

And yet her muscles were just the right size for her body without looking like a woman hocked up on steroids.

Her tits were monumental.

A pair of beautiful, saggy Q cup tits hung from her chest; proudly displayed before my eyes.

Her ass was just as generous and just as unbelievable and mouth dropping: A nice, thick, juicy and perfectly round, eighty three inch mammoth of an ass that nearly made my heart stop.

If this had been on a smaller woman, her proportions would have been way out of whack and possibly be considered disgusting and unattractive, but she wasn't small: A seven foot five goddess, with toned muscle.

Her freakish sized tits and ass were well proportioned to her huge frame.

My cock went erect.

"I want you." I blurted out, surprised I could even speak, given how speechless I was.

"Heh, heh." She chuckled amusedly; a smirk on her dark lips.

"Why are you waiting, then?"

I hurriedly started taking off my clothes, first my shoes and socks, and then pulling my shirt over my shoulders and head and throwing it down onto the ground.

I felt if I didn't hurry fast enough, my lust for her ridiculously hot body would consume me, and I'd lose all my sanity.

She just watched me; her smirk growing, enjoying how desperate I had became for her and her body; finding much amusement in it.

I tore my belt off and then furiously hooked my fingers on my jeans and pushed them down, only to rip my boxers off, not take them off, but literally tear them off.

Abani got on her arms and knees; cold, eerie chuckles escaping her deep, black lips while she smacked her mountain-sized ass hard, causing it to jiggle, and then stuck it up in the air; wiggling it in a clap.

I wasted no time.

I furiously jammed my burning cock into her, and pushed the entire length in, not even bothering to tease, but force it all into her colossal, pitch-black ass.

"Fuck, you little...Mmn..."

She let a deep, loud moan escape her lips.

"Fuck that tight ass!" She ordered.

An order wasn't even necessary, because before she even said that, I was already about to send my first thrust into her crack.

I sent my first thrust into her; grabbing each ass cheek with one of my hands.

"Little...Fucker." She growled softly.

"I've never fucked such a huge ass."

"And you never will." She struggled a chuckle through her moans.

"I can't believe I'm screwing a goddess. It's...I can't believe I'm pounding a powerful goddess in the ass."

"Heh, heh. You're a lucky one.

You're a pretty good ass fucker for a little bitch."

I wasn't able to take offense to her insulting idea of compliments, but that firm, eighty three inch that I was taking to town made me not even care.

"Ohh!" Her volume grew.

I jammed in and out of her ass, and Abani howled in pleasure; her breathing that once started out light, slowly quickening, becoming more desperate.

"Shit, yes! YES!"

"You'll be bleeding by the time I'm done with you, goddess or no goddess."

"T-then do it, you little shit.

Fuck me like a dirty little slut."

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers