Black Mamba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to believe she was a goddess, but then again, Abani was more a goddess of death and destruction, so I suppose her fowl mouth shouldn't have came as much of a surprise.

"You're going to wish you hadn't said that."

"Do it, you little worm." She grunted.

I pulled out of her monster, then slammed back in, causing the giantess to scream and back her jiggling ass into my cock.

"Fuck me harder, you little bastard!"

She angrily spat out, jiggling her ass cheeks as I thrust in and out.

"I think you need to learn some manners." I breathed.

"Then, teach me, you little insect."

She turned to look at me, smirking.

I started to become more aggressive with my thrusting, really working myself in and out of her monstrous ass, fucking her ass harder than I had done to both the prostitute and Tina: I was going to be the person who'd rip her asshole wide open.

"F-FUCK! That's right, destroy me. Damn it, you better not disappoint me."

"I might not be a god, but I'm going to make you scream like a little girl."

"Sh-shi...ANGH!

Harder, harder you little piece of shit! FUCK!"

I dug my fingers into her elastic ass, causing Abani to let out a loud, vicious and very much beast-like, growl, which was followed by another swear.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She yelled; her breathing becoming nothing but constant, continuous huffing, similar to a woman giving birth.

"Maybe I should just pull out."

I teased with a smirk of my own.

"Don't!" She stormed. "Don't you dare take that hot rod out of my ass!

Don't you even dare!"

Her aggression was rising.

She looked angry at my playful threat, but soon she was gasping, moaning and grunting from the painful force that was digging in and out of her tight anus.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, fucking yes! Bang me like a slut!"

My balls smacked against her while I reamed in and out of her hard; drilling in and out of her.

Her breathing intensified, and she worked her ass more; jiggling it hard against my prick and pushing it harder into me to meet with my violent thrusts.

"AHHNGH! Ohh, yes! Tear it in half."

I reached my max speed; just jerking in and out of her while panting heavily, sending thrust after thrust after thrust in a restless flurry of pain, right into her pitch black ass.

"AHHHH! F-FU-CK!" She yelled; her voice deepening, and cracking at the pleasure.

Abani let out a piercing growl, and pushed herself deeper into me, her black cheeks clapping against my organ while she struggled to keep herself held up off the ground on her long legs and arms.

Clop, clop, clop.

I grit my teeth together, savaging ruining her eighty three inch monster with my thrusts, jerking her body back and forth despite her being stronger than me, and trying desperately to stabilize herself.

"Sh-sh-shi-SHIT! Oooooghhh yeah!"

I squeezed the excess, gelatin flesh in my hands while I pulled her body back and forth, as deep in her crack as I could reach, and just stood there, hammering her, drilling the biggest tush I had ever seen up close before.

I tried to ignore the sweat running down every corner of my body and burning my eyes, and just focused on the loud smack.

"Why are you so damn tight?" I grunted out; grinding my teeth.

"J-just shut up and i-impale me."

"Oh, I'll impale you all right." I assured with a snicker.

"OOHHGH!" She moaned at the top of her lungs, whimpering quietly; her ass danced.

Continuing to pull myself in and out, feeling the intense tightness of her back door, I felt the intensity of jizz building up, and knew that right then, my amazing session of doggy was about to come to an end, and I was going to blow my hot fuse inside her black caboose.

With four more violent thrusts, I squeezed those firm, dancing cheeks, filling my hands with them in a painful grip, and then felt rapid, powerful torrents shooting into her sweaty ass.

Abani let out an ear-piercing moan, then came; coming in a huge gush that made me stare with wide, shocked, eyes.

I pulled my still erect dick out of her, and she walked towards me.

"I'm not done with you." She spoke; her voice both deeply seductive and predator-like.

My heart pounded in eager excitement, and as I watched her walk towards me; I felt my tongue moisturizing my lips while my eyes stared fully focused on those immense, saggy black milk tanks, that jiggled and bounced with each step that she took.

"Poor little baby." She amusedly chortled. "Want momma to fuck you?"

She smirked, cocked her head, then smothered my face, trapping it in her mammoth, inky tits.

I ran my tongue between her small cleavage line; licking up and down between the two tanks my face was trapped in; wanting them so badly in my mouth.

My mouth was already watering at the thought of having one of the biggest pairs in the world, in my mouth.

Before I knew it, she forcefully pushed me onto the ground, lowered herself down, took me into her hand, and took it up the ass while she sat in front of me; leaving that humongous piece of bubble, her powerful back, and my balls the only thing I could see.

"I know a horny little thing like you would enjoying watching my ass flop around while I destroy your manhood."

I felt myself harden more.

To tease me, Abani jiggled her back door, and reached back, gave a hard, loud smack, and moaned at her own touch.

She started to ride me; gently grinding herself on me, shaking her bubble in my face, and quietly moaning.

I reached my hands towards the front of her, and grabbed her tits, pulling on them.

She yawped, and started pushing herself against me; sliding into my dick.

I still couldn't believe that I was the first mortal man to actually bang a powerful, feared goddess.

"Shit...That fat cock." She groaned.

"Big, fat cock in my plump ass."

I knew that I probably seemed smaller in comparison to that amazing piece she was blessed with, but, she seemed to find it pleasing enough.

She rose herself up, then back down; humping me at a slow, but hard, rate.

"Milk them." She spoke; her dark voice inviting.

I pinched on her big nipples; making Abani screech and rock her hips just a little bit harder.

"I'm going to fuck you until your dick starts shooting up blood...Little...S-shit."

She reached a hand down, presumably to her clit, and then her moans grew more in volume.

She bounced her hips; bouncing up and down on my rod and slapping my hands with her monster melons; jiggling her fat cheeks.

"Mmmnn...Yes!" She moved her butt in circles; causing the friction of her ass to increase on my dick.

She grew harder with her riding; bouncing harder and higher, pushing herself deeper into my cock; loud, breathy moans escaping her lips while she fucked my cock.

I slapped her tits; causing her to groan and pound away harder onto my organ.

"Slap my tits, you little bitch. Slap them hard." She ordered with authority in her eerie, breathy voice.

I slapped them again, and she grunted loud, but slide further into me; stirring her ass on my cock in rotating grinds.

"AHH-HAH!" She gasped. "OH yeah."

I was surprised at how hard she was going now, how vengeful her humping had become, and the clopping sound was starting to be the only thing I could hear.

She was bouncing higher and harder than either Tina or the prostitute; her ass was literally bouncing off my cock, a few inches into the air, the pounding back down again; slapping hard against my dick.

"Fuck. What are you?" I asked; gritting my teeth.

"A fuck machine." She moaned.

"Ohh, ohh, yeah! Yeaaah! My ass, my ass! Yeah."

Clop, clop, clop, clop.

The sound of violent, brutal sex continued to grow louder while her monster glided up and down, pounding down on me each time it came back for a landing.

To think this was what it was like to fuck a god.

She was insane, the most insane creature I ever saw, a real beast who excelled in sex, granting man his every desire.

She seemed to know even more of what she was doing than most famous porn-stars.

"Screw me!" She demanded.

I started to thrust my tool in and out of her, pumping her jiggly ass with rough thrusts; drilling it.

"Oooohhhhgh!" She let out a splitting scream; pounding down harder.

I felt like she was going to break me.

"Oh, yeah! Ahhh! My ASS!"

She pounded down onto me harder, only to bounce back up.

"Damn. A-Ab-Abani!"

I hoarsely forced out.

I just stared right at her ass; watching it raise up, then slam back down again in a repeating process.

Already I had dribbled with sticky pre-cum from how unforgiving the goddess of wraith and destruction was screwing me, and I was trying desperately to keep up; to ream in and out of her jiggling, bouncing ass as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh, OOOH!" She moaned.

I let my hands leave her breasts and I placed them on her juicy cheeks; give a spank while she grew wilder.

"You're going to break me if you get any wilder than this. You're adding a lot of pressure." I said, through clenched teeth.

"Fuck me, fuck me, AHH, AHHNN!"

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her butt.

Sweat hit my eyes, and even though it stung, all I cared about was Abani, who was being far more chaotic than anything I had ever witnessed before.

I could feel her juices seeping down her.

She had to be close to coming.

It was starting to hurt my this point, but at the same time, it was an odd mix of pain and pleasure, something I don't think I quite ever experienced before.

The loud clopping of her caboose pounding down twenty-four-seven, with the most endurance I had ever seen before, only continued, until soon it and Abani's moans of extreme, unrestraint euphoria had disrupted any thoughts I was having, and were the only things I could focus on.

"Harder!" She screamed piercingly. "Harder, harder, HARDER!"

I dug in and out of her as fast and hard as I possibly could, surprising even myself at how quick and powerful I was being able to pull off.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

Her hoarse, heavy voice echoed through the woods.

"I'm coming." I said to her, breathless.

"FUUUUUCK!" She screeched, a loud, several second long, moan escaping her lips, screaming at the sky as we both came.

I came first, by mere seconds; repetitive shots of the hottest come I ever felt, blasting into her, shot after shot after shot while I tried to catch my fleeting breath.

Abani arched herself; pushed her bottom the hardest she had, and gushed, still letting that thunderous moan escape her lips while her pussy gushed all over me in a massive explosion of delicious juices.

Abani climbed off me, and even though she was panting, she got down on her hands and knees and kissed my cock helmet, then licked furiously on it as if it was the only thing that could satisfy her mouth.

Blood red scleras stared at me while the pitch-black giantess ran her tongue up and down the head and shaft of my tool in restless licks.

I could hear her heavy respiratory as she took me into her mouth and sucked hard; pumping me up and down with her hand while she hungrily sucked.

I watched her in both surprise and disbelief as she popped her mouth on and off my organ; her mouth completely covering the head while she drooled on it.

This was too much.

How was it possible that there was such an incredible pleasure machine like this? She made the prostitute look like a chump, and Tina didn't even come nearly as close.

Abani. To think I was that one lucky guy who was getting complete access to her.

"Huuumm-mmmph!" She moaned on my cock; her drooling mouth going down further on my length, causing her face to near my hairless balls.

"Holy shit.." I expelled.

She slowly moved her hand up and down; her face stuffing further with more of my organ, light, but quickly growing, slurping filling my ears.

To think I had been missing out on this.

Abani took me deeper into her mouth, though, she was still quite far from deep-thrusting me.

Her hand continued to pump me, only to travel down to my sac; fingers resting on my balls, her hand coiled around it, and her muffled moans growing along with her hunger.

She finally let go, and then just leaned forward; her mouth the only thing on my cock as she sucked, and her freed hands taking a hold of her boobs, fondling them.

She came up for air, a loud gasp for breath fleeting from her mouth, and a string of drool on her top lip.

She spit on the head, rubbed it slightly, then trapped it in her mouth again, resuming her light moans while she enjoyed herself.

I stared at her red scleras; watching them while my face went red with nothing but unbearable pleasure.

Abani added more force to her sucking; her slurping becoming more prominent, and the sexual desire seeming to burn more fiercely in her eyes.

She finally pulled away, only to adjust her position, facing her luscious bubble in front of my face, putting her pillows on stomach, and taking me back into her mouth again.

I eagerly started to lick and suck on her pussy; my hands grabbing the cheeks of her tush.

She sucked me hard; moaning on my organ while she gave and receive oral.

She started to bop her head, but instead of pulling it back and forth, she kept her head still in place, and sucked rapidly her face shaking slightly.

She did this for several long seconds, sending heat through out my rod, then came up, sucking in air, stroking me in her hand so I wouldn't lose my hard-on.

I licked her pussy; my eyes closing at the cherry sweet taste.

She placed her mouth back on me, but this time took me deep, completely stuffing her face with me in a deep throat.

She sucked fiercely; bopping her head back and forth, taking me down her throat, taking everything in but my balls.

I heard her gagging on me, but even as she gagged, she still kept me down her throat, sucking me raw.

As the intensity grew, as well as her muffled moans that were growing in sound; I blew my jizz all over the inside of her mouth.

Torrent after torrent, I filled her throat up with hot semen that she had worked so hard for.

I heard a louder gag than last time, but this was followed by a loud gulp; and had swallowed it all, every single last drop of jizz.

I could confirm this when she took her rump away from my face and turned to gaze at me.

She licked her lips a few times; a smile on her face.

"I still want more fun." She laughed eerily.

I laughed as well, especially since I had already milked myself out three times in a row.

She saw that I was still erect, despite having came three times in a row, and a wide smile widened across her face.

"What's wrong, baby? Too tired for mommy's tits?" She winked with a grin.

"N-no! I want them."

"Atta boy." She chuckled.

She leaned her colossal sized melons down, squeezed the elephantine bags of black flesh together, the licked her lips repeatedly before I started to thrust between her massive cleavage that completely hid my cock.

I trembled.

I couldn't believe how good it felt; being buried between those two tanks.

"Love how my fat tits feel?" She seductively inquired.

"It feels...Like..." I sighed heavily. "Unlike anything I've ever felt."

She seemed pleased by this, and nodded her head with a look of satisfaction while I pushed up and down between her.

I locked onto her lustful gaze as I moved my dick up and down between her tits; fucking them slowly while she held them firmly in place; her wide smile growing.

She smeared them against one another, and shook them up and down, moaning through her further weakening respiratory.

"This feels so fucking good!"

I said; forcing out another sigh of delight.

Abani just shook her tanks up and down; then stopped, and just pulled them up and down on my manhood with soft breaths exiting her mouth.

"You better suck them once you blow that hot come all over me."

"I don't have any objections."

"Good." She started bouncing her her breasts up and down around my meat.

I pushed my dick up and down, reaching a hand towards her legs, pushing them apart, and dipping index finger into her snatch.

She gasped, but bounced her tits quicker upon being fingered.

"Mmm...Yes." She purred with a grin.

I felt a little bit of pre-cum squirt out and dribble between her black marshmallows, seeping down her monstrous breasts.

"Mmm. Already about to come, sweet thing?" She tilted her head to the side.

I blushed, but shook my head.

"Not until I fuck those tits good."

"Good." She giggled eerily."

I pushed myself up and down quicker, thrusting my dick between the two heavy, black bags of pounds of flesh.

She moaned, then started shaking her tanks up and down once again.

I had told her I wasn't about to come, but her breasts, bouncing up and down, was becoming too much for me, and my cock was heating up again.

I tried to keep my digger moving between her pillows, but knew this was most likely the end.

I shot my load all over her marvelous jugs; hitting her with blast after blast of hot semen between her cleavage.

I panted once I released my load.

I was becoming exhausted by this point. And I wasn't sure how much more I'd be able to fulfill her lusty needs.

I did as she had commanded me moments ago.

My mouth neared her right jug, until finally my watering mouth latched onto her big nipple and started suckling her.

She pulled me closer so that my head was touching her left milk can.

I suckled hard on her; showing all the desperation and want I had been feeling ever since I first saw those monsters hanging from her chest.

"Yes. That's right. Be a good boy and suck hard."

She brought a hand down and patted my head with it; laughing softly while she did so.

Her nipples were erect.

She reached down and grabbed my pole; jerking it up and down with her left hand, starting from the head, and ending near my balls.

"Unnhh...Yeah. Suck them!"

She gasped.

I applied more suction to her nipple; suckling harder and even throwing in a slight pull for extra effect.

She growled, but ran her fingertips through my hair.

"Such a good boy." She whispered.

I should have felt degraded and humiliated by the way she talked to me, the insults, and the fact she spoke to me like I was a dog, but, I think deep down, I was just as pathetic as most men who laid eyes on a hot girl.

Abani was hot, no, more than that.

And here I was, pathetic, letting her degrade me just so I could fulfill my burning lust.

Her touch was oddly gentle and almost affectionate.

Receiving a caress was much better than being pat on the head like I was some mongrel.

It was...Sweet.

I closed my eyes; focusing on her loving touch, her stroking if my cock, and the hard nipple that was in my mouth.

She stroked me up and down quicker; her hand traveling back up from my balls to my glands.

I returned her favor by pulling much harder on her nipple, and suckled rougher.

"Give me all that come." She moaned.

Her hand grew even quicker with its milking; jerking me up and down without any sign of slowing down.

As I suckled and suckled, opening my eyes up look at her pleasured face, I felt my dick erupting.

Abani opened her mouth wide, and shook my tool up and down in a frantic rush, bringing forth a series of continuous spurts that shot all over her.

Some of it got in her mouth, some on her tits, and some got on her pussy.

I released her nipple from mouth.

Abani got on her back, lifted both long legs into the air, then looked at me with her red scleras.

I wouldn't be able to do anything else after this.

I was exhausted, but I couldn't resist another chance to pound the living shit out of that giant ass.

I walked up to her, grabbed each cheek, then rammed painfully into her crack.

She shrieked when I went in, but then just loud out a breathy moan.