Black Mamba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-ooh!" She bit her lip.

"Spank me. Spank my tight ass! I deserve it for being such a cruel, mean bitch."

I slapped her left ass cheek firmly.

She yelled when I spanked her, but begged for more.

I spanked her again, this time harder and with more force.

"Oh, ohh! UHHnn, yeah, spank me. Pound me to pieces and punish this evil bitch."

I hit her cheek again; this time with even more pain then last time, making her really screech this time, but she was still begging for more.

I jammed my cock in and out of her, and spanked her really hard.

She took me by surprise when she reached up and pulled my face as close to hers as possible; crushing her dark lips against mind in a kiss.

She kissed me.

She was actually kissing me on the lips.

I was wondering if she saw me as nothing more than a simple sex toy to help her pass the time, but now she was actually kissing me.

I kissed her back; closing my eyes while I hammered away deep in her crack.

Abani intensified the kiss, moaning and whining into my mouth while we kissed.

I increased my thrusts in her ass, drilling harder and with much more speed, all the white giving her a good smacking on her cheek.

She invaded my mouth, sticking her tongue in my mouth and trying to jam it down my throat.

My heart pounded.

I could taste her saliva entering my mouth and I pushed my tongue against hers.

I finally released all my control, and not only did we start fighting each other's tongues, I was being as brutal with my thrusts and my spanking as I could; punishing her furiously.

Abani's huge body was jerked back and forth while the clopping sound our bodies made grew in volume.

I blushed hard when I felt myself drooling excessively in her mouth, but as I did, she swallowed every drop of drool down her throat and pushed her jugs against my chest.

I continued jerking her body back and forth with my powerful thrusts, ramming in and out of her while we explored each other's mouths.

She pulled her mouth away, and released a long moan that almost came out as a scream.

"AAAAHNNN! OH, OH!"

She shrieked in euphoria.

My sac smacked against her with each thrust I sent into her, and her mammoth tits were probably almost flying off of her body by this point.

"OOH, OOH AAAHHHH! A-Alex, s-s-sweet little Alex, MMMMNPH!"

I jerked her back and forth, but then I felt myself about to come inside of her sweet ass.

I sent a few more vengeful thrusts, and then I shot a long load into her; shot after shot.

"AHH, SWEETIE! SHIIIIT!"

She shouted as loud as she could.

As I tried to catch my breath, her fluids explosively shot out of her pussy like a jet, and luckily that my mouth was open, I had my whole mouth filled up with that super sweet nectar that her pussy gave.

I gagged, but swallowed what I could.

Once she had finished coming, I picked her ravaged body up and took her into my arms.

We shared a deep, passionate kiss that she had to crotch down for, and it was then that I realized she didn't just see me as a simple sex toy anymore.

Our lips parted, and she stared deep into my black eyes; her dark lips taking the form of a growing smile.

"I love you.." Her voice was tender.

"I love you, too, Abani.."

She locked her powerful, muscular arms around me and leaned her face against my neck; nuzzling sweetly against it with a soft 'mmm...' passing through her lips.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Do you really want to?" She inquired.

"I want to be with you, always. I feel like...You're what's been missing from my life, Abani."

"Then," she kissed my neck, "come with me. Be with me."

"Will you sleep out here with me?"

"Yes, my sweet Alex."

I fell back into the ground of the woods and Abani covered my entire body in warm kisses; brushing my neck, chest, abs, stomach, hands, legs, cock and balls with delicate lips and soft suction.

"Forget about your clothes...I'll keep you warm, my human lover."

She whispered into my ear.

Abani pulled me into her body, put my hands under her tits, and wrapped her arms around my back, letting me use her tanks as pillows.

I fell asleep peacefully in her embrace.

When I woke up the next morning, Abani was smiling down at my face and trapped my lips in an affectionate kiss.

She then pulled away.

"We're leaving. Come on."

"Right now?" I blinked.

"Yes, sweetie." She nodded.

I stared at her with a hard blush.

"Can we fuck one more time before we leave? Looking at you naked drives me crazy."

"Whatever pleases you." She smiled warmly at me.

She sat down on my cock, sitting in front of me, taking it all the way into her pussy, grabbed my waist, and started to bounce up and down.

"Please give it to me hard, my beautiful goddess."

"Yes, dear." She touched my cheek.

It was odd how we had bonded after so much aggressive sex, how close and how in love we fell just from a bunch of fucking.

She bounced up into the air, then came back down, grinding herself hard on me while her jumbo melons bounced and flapped.

"Oh, my sweet Alex, my sweet baby. I fucking love your big dick, my love."

I grabbed her hands and took them into mine, and she leaned forward to meet with my lips; sharing a sweet kiss while she rocked her hips deep into my meat.

I closed my eyes moments toto to focus on the taste of her mouth, but the sound of her sex hitting mine was still perfectly clear in my ears.

She deepened the kiss; working her lips against mine while cooing softly into my mouth, pounding herself back down onto me while she shook her ass up and down on my pump.

She pulled her lips apart.

"AHH, AHHH, yeah, YEAH.

Oh, Alex, oh! UNNHHH!"

Her melons bounced faster, and she grounded on me, only to start humping me all over again.

I let go of her hands and led mine to her strong, hard, defined abs; rubbing on them while she both smiled and moaned.

"I-I-I love your dick."

She hoarsely pushed out.

I traced circles around her abs; stroking them while my eyes watched my sexy goddess bouncing up and down on my throbbing member.

We fucked for quite some time, and watching her bags of fat flap with her bouncing was a pleasing site as always.

When I finally came, she reached for my hand, held it firmly, then kissed me deeply and longingly while her pussy was filled to the brim with hot blasts of come.

She gushed all around me in a big explosion; coating my dick and my legs in a small pool of her fluids.

I left with Abani; and I knew that as long as I was with her, there'd be no shortage of sex or love.