Black Man & White Woman Stranded

Story Info
Two are stranded together on New Year's Eve.
1.4k words
3.6
54k
15
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day before New Year's Eve and Ann was trying to decide what to where to the company's New Year's Eve party. They have a small Christmas Party every year, but New Year's Eve was the holiday they all celebrated together. It was a family owned business and the owner's took exceptional care of their employees. There was only a dozen of them and all of the hard workers and this was their way of giving of themselves to start each new year. This year they were hosting the party at a bed and breakfast so no one had to drive home after having some drinks. They went all out; renting the rooms for the employees, each received a special gift and they were awarded their yearly bonus and raise. It was an exceptionally good year so everyone was going to be pleasantly surprised when they see their bonus and their raise. The spouses of the employees or significant other was also invited to the party and also put up in the hotel.

Ann went shopping since the day after Halloween trying to find just the right outfit to wear and was tossed between two so she bought both. She was getting them all packed up and ready to bring with her to work along with her night gown and all she needed for an over night. She wasn't seeing anyone right now so she would be going along. Everyone except for her and Samuel would have a partner. She and Samuel are close as they work together and go out for drinks and dinner on occasion but have never dated. She packed up her bags and was ready to leave for work. Her car wouldn't start so Samuel always took her to work if the weather was bad or she needed a ride so she gave him a call. He was just about to leave his house so he said he would swing by and pick her up.

After Samuel arrive, Ann convinced him to stop for coffee and breakfast, on her for picking her up and taking her to work and also the the party later on that day. He stopped at a local deli where they got coffee and bagels with sausage, egg and cheese which happened to be both of their favorite breakfast treats. They left all the suitcases in the his truck of course and went into work. They started at 8 and were stopping at 1 and then would be heading to the hotel. The would have time to shower, nap and meet for cocktails by 8. Samuel has been with the company 15 years now and Ann only 12. He ran the show when the boss wasn't around and he well liked by everyone. Samuel was black as night and Ann was as white as snow. Everyone was getting ready to leave when a last minute customer came in and Samuel agreed to help out and close up after the customer left. Ann was getting a ride so she stayed behind and got everything in order and assisted Samuel with the customer.

It was about a half an hour when it was all wound up and they were locking up and noticed how badly it was snowing and said they would probably be stuck in traffic, but they had plenty of time since others would be getting out early to celebrate the festive night. After locking up and setting the alarm, Samuel went to his truck to find that his battery went dead. There wasn't a soul around and the towing company said they were short help would get there as soon as they could. Ann was getting cold and Samuel told her to go back inside. Time was ticking away and no tow truck. Ann called and they said their truck was stuck in two towns over and would get there as soon as they could. Ann was cold and Samuel put his large black arms around her and kept her warm. It was getting later and later and no tow truck so he called ahead to the bosses and told them where he and Ann were. The told them the roads coming there were getting very slippery and some were even closing. The tow truck never showed and they couldn't even reach them after trying for hours.

The weather was getting worse so Samuel ran out to get their suitcases and some warm clothing as it was getting very cold in the building. They would be missing all the fun of the night and the food and drinks. They did luck out as there was some food in the refrigerator and some beers and JD in their too from what customers were bringing in to them all week. Ann was getting very tired and Samuel got a blanket that was in the one room and covered her with it and told her to rest. He fixed them a snack and a drink and they ate and snuggled together and even fell asleep and then Samuel's cell phone rang and it was the bosses telling the of the road being closed and they would send someone to get them and he told them he didn't want anyone to risk it out there and that they would be fine right there at the office. The heat was turned back on and Ann slept for a few hours while Samuel watched her.

It was about 6 pm when Ann awoke and found herself him Samuel's arms being kept warm. She smiled at him and they laughed at the state they were in. She was getting hungry and thirsty and she and Samuel went to see what they could make for their New Year's Eve dinner and cocktails. One of their customers had brought in a homemade turkey breast with all the trimmings just that morning so they decided to have that. Ann played bartender as she got herself and Samuel a vodka and cranberry with a slice of lime. They toasted their friendship and ate and drank and again fell asleep. Ann got up about 11 and was trying to figure out what she can give them at the stroke of midnight. She noticed a bottle of sparkling cider and decided to have that. She let Samuel rest as he let her do earlier. She woke him up about 11:45 so they could toast in the new year together.

Midnight came and they held up their plastic champagne glasses that were left over and Ann made a toast for a happy and healthy new year to follow and for having such a good friend in Samuel. After the toast, the hugged each other really tight and for the first time they exchanged a passionate kiss with each other. Ann always had an attraction to Samuel which she never told him and Samuel also had been keeping his feelings for Ann under wraps. They kissed and the hugged and the began to explore each others bodies and Samuel reach to touch Ann' large white titties. She was a short, well build girl with 40DD titties and Samuel was a tittie man. She was in her glory as he took her sweatshirt off her and there they were, those big white titties that he always thought about. Ann went to Samuel's crotch and played with his cock through his shorts. He then removed his shorts to reveal to Ann for the first time his 7 inch extra thick black cock. She went right to it with her mouth as she licked and sucked and he was getting harder and harder and she was getting wetter and wetter and the he started to finger fuck her pussy and he could feel her wetness and was overjoyed. He started to entire Ann' pussy slowly which was just shaved early that morning.

They made love and kissed and hugged and fell asleep and miss the cell calls of the bosses and other friends wishing them a happy new year. They slept until about 9 and Samuel's cell awoke both of them. They kissed and hugged and Samuel asked Ann to be his girl and she said she would love. It wasn't until about 7 pm that evening someone came by and brought Samuel a new battery and they would be on their way. They were so happy to be with each other. Ann invited Samuel into her condo and he agreed and they went back and showered and made love, had something to eat and made love again by her fireplace that Samuel had made for them.

That was the best new yaars that Ann ever had and Samuel and he agreed.