Black Man Defeats White Racism

Story Info
Strong Black man fights racism in America.
2.1k words
1.95
26.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The name is Katelyn Roark. I'm a six-foot-one, busty and heavyset, deliciously big-bottomed Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I'm a district attorney with the Brockton City Prosecutor's Office. Just another straight-laced White female professional in a conservative business suit. That's me. All day, I'm prim and proper. When night comes, I become something else entirely. Basically, I cut loose in the night hours. Like many women in today's world, I lead a double life. What can I say? I've got needs and they must be met. And I've gone to great lengths to ensure that. Welcome to my world.

I am a White woman who wants to be enslaved by a dominant Black master. I want to be treated harshly because, deep down, I know that's what I deserve. It's what I crave. I'm a submissive White slut and I need a strong Black man to put me in my place. I've looked long and hard for the Black male dominant of my dreams. And I found him in the persona of Samuel Xavier, an adjunct professor of African-American History at one of Boston's top private colleges and a forthrightly bisexual Black male writer and erotic adventurer who promised to rock my world. Samuel doesn't think much of White women, or indeed of the whole White race. He has admitted to me that he thinks all White men and White women are nothing but racists and imperialists who fear and hate Blacks and other so-called ethnic minorities. I winced at his comments, but I kind of understood his frustration. White people have done a lot of evil deeds to non-Whites over the course of the past few centuries. I guess not all Black people were willing to forgive Whites for their racism, past or present.

As I followed Samuel obediently through Boston just like an obedient slave should, I got to know my master. He seemed to be at war with the world itself. He really didn't like White men and White women, but his racial issues didn't end there. He was mad at his fellow Black men and Black women for their lack of unity. He complained ceaselessly about modern Black women turning their backs on Black men and lamented the state of the Black family in the United States of America. He desperately wanted Black men and Black women to unite, and build a better future for the Black community. He dreamed of a tomorrow where Black men and Black women 's numbers in colleges across America were soaring while the number of Blacks in correctional facilities were dropping like flies. Unfortunately, my master's dreams remained unfulfilled.

Samuel was really proud of his origins as a citizen of the Republic of Haiti by birth. I didn't know much about the impoverished Caribbean island nation. Samuel enlightened me about his homeland and his people. According to him, Haitian men and Haitian women were the cream of the crop among all men and women descended from the Africans. For Haitians were the first Black-led independent nation in the New World. While African-American men and women had been granted their freedom in the 1860s by White men and White women who suddenly grew a conscience and realized the error of their racist, imperialistic ways, Haitian men and Haitian women fought for their freedom against the White people who enslaved them and destroyed the imperialist regime which mistreated them. Haiti's men and women united to drive the White men and White women of France from the island, and thus built the first independent Black nation in the New World. No other country in this planet can make such a claim. Haiti's people were fighters. And White people everywhere hated them for it.

According to Samuel, White men and White women were genetically designed to be racist and imperialist. It was in their DNA. They couldn't help it. They saw themselves as demigods and viewed all non-Whites as inferior. That's why White men and White women have been mistreating Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Eurasians, Native Americans, Indigenous Australians and Middle-Easterners for centuries. Simply put, White men and White women were deathly afraid of non-Whites. That's why they wiped out the Native Americans and tried to do the same to the Blacks in the Americas and in continental Africa.

Fortunately, the Blacks were a far more resilient and numerous bunch than the Native Americans. Today, most African nations are independent. Colonial powers from Europe have departed from the continent. Black men and Black women in Africa are now the masters of their soil and of their own fate. As Blacks and other non-Whites around the world rejoice for every non-White nation which gains its independence, White men and White women seethe in anger and hatred. And so they scheme and try to come up with newer ways of abusing, mistreating and betraying people of color. What else could they do with themselves? White people are genetically designed to be murderous, treacherous, deceitful and manipulative. Honesty, truthfulness and altruism doesn't come naturally to them.

Sometimes, I shake my head at Samuel's bold statements about the races. Yes, White people have done a lot of evil to non-Whites around the world. But that was in the past. Why couldn't Blacks, Asians, Middle-easterners and native Americans simply let it go? Samuel smacked the shit out of me for asking such a question. His eyes blazing with fury, he called me a silly White bitch and urged to shut my stupid mouth. I stared at him, stunned. Samuel shook his head. Then he started ranting again. He admonished me for my typical White arrogance, and told me how the world worked, according to himself, of course. Non-Whites around the planet had suffered long enough at the hands of White men and White women. And now, countries led and peopled by men and women of color were making progress.

Canada's Governor-General was a Black woman from Haiti, appointed to that position of utmost power by the Queen of England herself. Mexico, a geographical and historical rival of the United States of America was forging improved relations with America as a result of America's new leader being an open-minded person of color instead of a racist and imperialist White person. The President of the United States of America was a Black man. There were two Black men serving as Governors of the states of New York and Massachusetts. A charismatic and talented Black man was running for Governor in the state of Georgia. A deeply racist Southern state whose Black population was growing by leaps and bounds. The state of Georgia's capital, the city of Atlanta, was run by Black men and Black women. Blacks made up the majority of Atlanta's population. With numbers come power. That's why America's White men and White women were so afraid of the Hispanic and African-American populations, the fastest growing so-called minorities in the country. Soon, Blacks and Hispanics in the United States of America would outnumber White people. And this scared all the Whiteys. Though they would never admit it aloud.

According to Samuel, White people were deathly scared of so-called minorities outnumbering them. So they schemed and came up with a way of dealing with them. Gentrification. Basically, a wealthy, White-owned company starts to buy property in areas populated mainly by Asians, Hispanics or African-Americans. They slowly force the minority residents out and build businesses and new residences for White families and White businesses. That's the great scheme of White men and White women. What they come up with to deal with the fact that Asians, Hispanics and Blacks will soon outnumber them and effectively rule the country. All White people are racist and imperialist. Even those who claim to be open-minded, tolerant or progressive. Or perhaps especially those who claim to be open-minded, tolerant or progressive.

Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and other non-Whites around the country found a way to counter the Gentrification efforts of the racist White men and racist White women. They started buying up property in previously all-White towns. Like the town of Bridgewater in Massachusetts. As a result of the lousy economy, many White men and White women living in Bridgewater lost their houses. And guess who stepped in and bought those formerly White-owned houses like house-buying was going out of style? Black men and Black women. Hispanic men and Hispanic women. Asian men and Asian women. Yes, people of color were buying property in White Town USA and forever changing the landscape of the country. And there was nothing White people could do about it.

Now, racist White men and racist White women's treachery, hatred of non-Whites and manipulative viciousness are all legendary. They weren't going down without a fight. Fortunately, Mother Nature seemed to have had enough of White people's centuries-long imperialism and downright genocidal tyranny. So she decided to take the first step toward reducing White men and White women's numbers. The better to eventually render them extinct, of course. Samuel sighed pleasurably as he imagined a world without White people. I thought I saw him orgasm right then and there, but I'm not sure.

Samuel told me that nine and a half times out of ten, when a couple couldn't produce offspring, they were White. White men and White women were becoming sterile across the board. Even in all-White states like Maine and Rhode Island, the White population was dropping. And they couldn't blame it on competition from Blacks, Asians or Hispanics because so-called minorities are rare in those all-White states. It seemed that Mother Nature wanted to render White people extinct. In Europe, cradle of the race created to mistreat, abuse, rape, plunder, exploit and exterminate all those different from them, the White population was steadily dropping. Meanwhile, in Asia and Africa, the populations were exploding. In Australia, another place where White men and White women exploited the native people, minority populations would soon outnumber members of the racist White establishment. And once more, Australia would be ruled by non-Whites. The way it should be.

According to Samuel, the most racist person of all is the White female. She can get into places that racist White males can only dream of. Minorities are less fearful of White females than they are of White males. And that's often their undoing. White females are the backbone of the neo-Nazi and White Supremacist Movements. White male Supremacists hang out in their basements with their buddies, talking about the golden days of the Klan and lamenting the rise of minorities in America. White female Supremacists are in the U.S. Senate, the Governor's Office, the National Organization for Women, the Feminist Majority and all other places of power. Racist White women are the shock troops of the racist White men. Black women know this intimately. That's why most of them hate White women. Black men on the other hand were absent the day Black women discovered that all White women are the shock troops of the White male's racist movement. That's why they continue to chase White women. Just call it reverse jungle fever.

Samuel dictated to me the rules I would have to live by as the White female slave of a dominant Black man. And I swore to obey them. As proof of my loyalty and acceptance of my newfound status, I handed him the keys to my car. I also gave him ownership of my house, and power of attorney over all my assets. Then I moved into his basement. Samuel Xavier, my new master, was quite pleased. He told me he looked forward to the day when White people would be forced to stop being so racist, arrogant and condescending toward people of color. The day when any White cop who harasses an innocent Black male gets his White dick and White balls chopped off as rightful punishment for racial profiling. I nodded understandingly. Samuel smiled nastily, and told me that he had a couple of things I had to do before embarking on my new life as his slave.

I looked at the tall black man who would soon become my master, and asked him what his bidding was. Samuel told me that he didn't want me breeding and making any more like myself. So, he demanded that I be sterilized. I went to my doctor and had a hysterectomy. Satisfied, Samuel then led me to his basement, where he permanently branded his initials into my back. The pain was excruciating, but I accepted it as a necessity. Samuel looked into my eyes, and welcomed me to my new life. The life of a White female slave to a dominant black man. I am his slave and he is my master. Like Mother Nature herself intended!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers