Black Man One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, in awe, as the blonde woman immediately began drying the young black man's legs and body of his sweat. She used the larger towel and dried his body slowly and diligently.

He stood over her with such an arrogant authority that I could hardly believe it.

The already large bulge in his shorts stretched further out as I stood there watching in total disbelief.

"Gosh! What have I done?" I asked myself.

Humiliated, I looked out to the pool area to see my young wife sitting at the edge of the pool wading her feet in the water. I lingered for a moment as I watched her, thinking about disturbed I felt when she had not told me about meeting him before.

When I looked back to Tra'mon and his blonde woman companion, I nearly fell over my own two feet in deep shock!

She was still kneeling before him but now he had placed his large, monstrous cock into her mouth. She was sucking him right there in the middle of the workout center.

My eyes practically fell out of my head. I couldn't believe this would be happening in such a bright, sunny place and open place like this, and right before I had left the room too.

I looked back out to the pool hoping and praying that Julie wouldn't be heading back.

She wasn't.

The black stud simply looked at me and grinned like he had never grinned before. Amazed, I watched as he pulled his sweat-soaked cock from her already used mouth and simply stood there.

His cock sprang straight out.

It had to be a full 10 inches in length, and was just as thick as a cucumber. Mine would dwarf it many times over. He merely stood there with his dark, massive cock hanging over the top of the waistband to his spandex boy shorts. The blonde woman looked up to him quietly and without protest. She didn't as much as flinch her body position.

I just couldn't believe the thick size of his ominous cock standing at attention. It was obvious to me that he wanted me to see it, for some reason. I couldn't understand why at the time.

The shock caused my face to flush.

"Inside!" he commanded, speaking the blonde woman.

"Yes, Sir." she whispered softly, watching the black stud turn and walk towards the glass doors leading to the corridor.

The young, black stud strutted through the doors with a full erection hanging straight out. It was so cocky and callous to do so.

As the beautiful blonde woman gathered his things on the ground, he stood there and waited. She followed behind obediently, and in complete silence, as they proceeded into the corridor. Seconds later, they disappeared down the hallway leading to condo number one.

"Richard? Where are you?" Julie yelled from her position by the pool.

Flustered, red-faced and in complete shock and awe, I simply stepped out onto the marble stone decking of the pool area. My steps were smaller and much more tentative by now.

I was walking towards my pretty wife thinking about all those little white lies of the past, and how I had hoped they wouldn't come back to haunt me.

I had many questions for her, too.

Yet, somehow the manner in which she "acted" around him was many times more demoralizing for me to see than my own fear. I just couldn't begin to understand why she had not said a single word about meeting him weeks before, and talking about his business interests. My wife knew more about this black man than I would have believed.

"I wonder how long ago she started talking to him?" I asked myself.

The answers would come slowly and inconsistently as the fear of this studly and muscular young black man continued to overwhelm me.

end.

12