Black Man One Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Trey. That's right, Trey. That's right, Trey. Owww. Owww. You're my black god, Trey!" she squealed.

"What else, bitch?" the young stud asked, grinning and slapping her ass even harder.

"Black is beautiful. Black is beautiful, Trey. Black is beautiful, Trey." Julie repeated over and over as he pulverized her sopping cunt.

"Oh my God, Trey. Oh my God. Please? Please? Pleeease?!" she begged, almost seemingly begging for him to stop causing her so much pain.

But, the muscular black stud continued to fuck Julie even harder and with ruthless abandon. His massive, thick dark cock continued to penetrate and violate her beaten pussy with a force I could never imagine.

"Ohhhh, Owwww. Ahhhh. Pleeeasse, pleeease nooo." Julie screamed louder.

"Pleeease? Noooo more. I-I can't ... pleease?!!" she begged and pleaded, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

With brutal force, the fierce black stud ripped and tore through my wife's once tight pussy with unimagineable disdain. He kept fucking her harder, and harder, and harder while his grip on the back of her hair tightened. It looked almost as if the black stud was tearing her hair out by it's roots, and tearing her pussy to shreds.

"Dis' my cunt now." Tra'mon demanded.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh." Julie squealed.

"Yes, Trey. Owwwwww. Yes, Yes Sir. Ahhh. Ahhh. Your cunt now, Sir. Ohhh, Owww. All yours, Oh my gawd!!!" she yelled in pain and pleasure.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Yes! Yes, my God. Oww. Ouch. YES MY BLACK GOD. Arggghh." she writhed.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! All yours, my Lord." she continued.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!... Ohhhhh. Ahhhh!" she yelled, louder.

"Y-yes, Yes please. Oww. Agggh. Yes, black is beautiful. Black is beautiful. Black is the most beautiful thing in the world, Sir!" Julie screeched.

"OWW. Oww. Ohhh, Errr, Owww! NO more. Pleeeease? I-I can't. I c-c-can't, Sir!" she screamed in pain.

The black stud grinned with a stern face.

"Y-Y-Yes, Sir. All yours. Oww. Oww. Always yours, Sir. Ahhhhg. Ahhhhg! Your pussy. Your cunt now, my God! My black god!!" Julie continued yelling as the fierce black stud pounded her mercilessly.

The young black man had been fucking Julie for 10 minutes in my presence.

It was terribly obvious that he had been fucking her brains loose so for much longer before I arrived. I stood there, shamed and awed by the images set before me. The yellow bikini in my hands belonging to the black stud had fallen to the floor, aimlessly. My small, flaccid cock had shriveled up into nothingness as I watched the obnoxious brutality of him fucking my blonde wife with his mule-sized black cock.

I was disgusted and embarrassed, and afraid. I waas intimdated beyond explanation.

Suddenly, the powerful black stud looked up and peered straight into my worried eyes. He did so as if he knew I was standing there all along. He looked even mmore dominant and determined to pulverize my wife's pussy as he stared me down. I began to shake, nervously.

Tra'mon then pounded no less than 20 of the hardest strokes into Julie's blonde pussy while he kept his domineering eyes upon me.

My face turned bright red. He didn't smile, and he did not even say a word as he continued pummeling Julie from behind. Julie's weakened body convulsed and then went limp as she began to orgasm again.

The black man grimaced and then he came deep inside her pussy as she layed there motionless. Less than a minute later, the stud removed his mammoth cock from inside of her and turned Julie onto her back.

Her head now layed off the edge of the bed with her long, blonde hair cascading to the floor. Her eyes were barely small slits as she layed there breathing heavy looking upside down in my direction. Yet, I was sure that she was oblivious to my presence. That is when the black stud moved towards her with his gargantuan swollen cock in his one hand. With the other hand, he lifted her head a few inches up before his monstrous slab of dark manhood and held it straight up to her nose.

Moments later, with her head still tilted upside down looking up a large "glob" of his thick seed emerged from his massive cock. It "coated" her entire beautiful face from the underside of her chin to her forehead. The arrogant black stud then "smeared" his sperm all over Julie's face like he was an artist "painting" it with a large, dark black paint brush.

The young black just released her head and let her lay there, well-fucked and used as her eyes closed.

I was mortified.

Tra'mon then turned slowly and began walking towards me in the slowest, most arrogant manner one can describe. His horse-sized black cock "dangled" between his dark, muscular thighs as he looked straight at me. I was frightened and awed, yet I was in utter disbelief seeing his massive thick cock almost hanging down to his knees. The look on his face seemed determined as he took only a half dozen steps towards me before I "wet" the front of my pants again.

That is when I became even more ashamed.

In disgrace and fear, I just turned and ran away like a timid little wimp. I could not face him any longer, and I was petrified of getting slapped again. Like a big coward, I just turned and scurried back to my apartment to hide. Pathetically, I began sob liek a cry-baby.

In awe of what I had just witnessed, I felt completely defeated by the young black stud. There was nothing else I could do but cry myself to sleep in humiliation. I layed there for hours sobbing like the big pussy I knew I was, and the thoughts of how this black man had used Julie so brazenly consumed me.

I didn't know what I could do at this stage as I finally passed out from the total degradation of it all.

end.

12