Black Man One Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other photos of the rooms and V.I.P. section weer equally defeating. A large glass door that read "VIP" had the front glass acid etching of that same "Black Power" symbol in a circle. Numerous other photos of showed regular club life, but they were all of black men and the prettiest white women anyone can describe.

I couldn't look any longer. There were numerous other pages, a "letters" page, and a page for "future outings" listed. I couldn't bring myself to look upon them. I had seen enough.

The looks on these black men's faces were ones of complete control and confidence. They seemed arrogant and "cocky" as their white women seemed to cater to their every whim. Their stares of dominance were ones that told me they were taking all these white women from us white men, and I began to feel suffocated by the realization that all of us white men were helpless to stop it.

At that time, I thought it would be best to tell the other white husbands in the condo community about this club. I knew that Mark had left, and there were 12 of us remaining. But, I had not seen any of them in such a long time. I reasoned that all the wives were probably out at "The Black Jacques Club" tonight, since Julie and Tra'mon had left for the club a short time ago.

For some reason, I felt compelled to at least try to talk to them. I don't know why, but I did.

Perhaps, it was a desperate attempt to find out exactly why I hadn't seen them for so long. Part of my need to do this was an attempt to get my blonde wife back. Maybe, the reason was that I was feeling so all alone in the world since the young black had "taken over," and that he had taken my wife away.

I wasn't sure what the main reason was. But, I found myself leaving my condo apartment and walking towards the other white husband's apartments. It was now closer to midnight when I finally summoned enough courage inside to make this uncharacteristic attempt to speak to the other husbands.

end.