Black Man One Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now! And, bring my shit down too." his next text read.

My face turned red. I knew what his words meant, and I hesitated for a moment before I began moving towards the bathroom.

I could hardly feel my feet below my body, but there I was gathering the black stud's handwashed bikini underwear from over the tub, where they had been air-drying on hangers since yesterday.

Demoralized, I carried them through the hallways as I headed down to the pool area where Tra'mon and Julie were sitting. During my short journey of shame, a third text message came through.

"Pussy!" the black bully's text simply read.

My face was flushed with humiliation as I stepped outside into the pool area. My tall and unathletic body began shaking as I peered in their direction. My arms were cradling more than 25 pairs of the black man's bikini underwear and bikini swimsuits which I was made to wash the night before. Embarrassingly, he was making me deliver them to him right before my wife, Julie.

The feeling of complete degradation pervaded ever pore of my limp, weakened body.

Tra'mon stood up as I drew nearer and my steps towards him suddenly became more tentative. Part of me was afraid that he was going to slap my face, but another part of me was terrified to face Julie. My confusion and the fear of the unknown completely changed everything around me as I stood before him.

The black stud simply grinned in the evilest of ways as I handed him his handwashed bikini underwear. Julie's eyes glanced upwards, then went down to the ground in shame. Seeing her wimp of a husband emasculated in such a blatant and ridiculous manner appeared to embarrass her. Seeing her 6'4" tall weakling white husband "cowering" and "trembling" before this 5'9" tall athletic black man nearly 20 years younger made her face appear "ashamed" to even know me. She seemed embarrassed by the years she had spent with a weaker white man, like me.

In turn, I was embarrassed ten fold.

"Talk!" Tra'mon ordered, his one word command echoing in my ears.

Timidly, I sat down on the same seat that the young black man had just vacated. I was now sitting directly across from my gorgeous blonde wife who had her head down, in tears. Tra'mon simply strolled away in an arrogant and cocky manner. He was leaving us in the area alone.

Speechless, I just gazed over to my slumped over wife. Her african-style braided blonde hair draped over her face while her bare arms revealed the two black panther head tattoos. Her huge enhanced breasts jutted out in an almost unreal fashion, and they peeked out from her slumped over head. The two smaller black spade tattoos with the letter "T" strategically placed inside adorned the cleavage of her enhanced pale breasts.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Julie finally regained her composure. She lifted her head and stared straight into my pathetic, beaten and worried red eyes.

Uncontrollably, my face beamed a bright red as I sat there ready to speak to Julie for the first time in 3 months.

The conversation did not go as I would have thought it would.

end.