Black Man One Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie did not utter a syllable. She simply turned away and gracefully stepped into the shower. Mortified beyond belief, I stood there holding all pairs of Tra'mon's bikinis in my arms with my own wife's soaked panties resting on top of them.

It was truly a degrading slap in the face for me. Ashamed, I passively turned and walked out of the bathroom as my gorgeous blonde wife began her morning shower.

I was appalled by her actions. She was so casual and unconcerned about how this was making me feel, or so it seemed. It appeared the only thing on her mind was getting washed, dressed and ready for the young black man. For some reason, I expected Julie to at least apologize for not making it home on time for dinner. But, there was nothing. She said nothing about it.

Not a word would ever be said about it, either.

Degraded, I simply walked into the bedroom and placed the pile of dirty bikinis onto the floor near the door. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head hung in shame listening to the distant sound of Julie showering.

A fleeting hope that I might just be able to have a few words with my blonde wife after her shower was crushed 15 minutes later. As Julie emerged from the steaming bathroom, I looked up to see her scurrying into the bedroom with her bath towel hanging from her supple breasts. She ran to the chest of drawers and began pulling out articles of clothing. Her actions were those of a rushed maniac.

"Wh-Where are you going, Julie? I th-thought we might sit and talk for awhile." I sniveled.

Julie's frustration seemed to begin to reach a boiling state.

"Talk? I don't have time to talk, Richard. We have nothing to say right now. I've got to go to work for awhile, so just let it go!" Julie snarled.

Her sudden outrage silenced me. It was obvious that I was beginning to push her limits, and her "new rule" of not talking to one another so much was something she meant. I realized this now.

My wife stopped talking as she readied herself faster than I had ever seen before.

She put on a pair of new white spandex tights and the black thonged leotard club uniform over them. Julie added pink anklet socks and matching sneakers as she turned and faced the mirror to prepare her makeup. I watched humbly as I noticed her now massive, altered breasts pounding forward to proudly display her two black spade tattoos. When she coifed her long, brilliant blonde hair and added a thick coat of bright red lipstick to her lips I stared at her longingly. Julie noticed me looking at her from her view in the mirror.

"Stop staring at me like that, Richard. I'm getting sick of those sad puppy dog eyes." Julie scolded.

I had no words. I looked back down to the floor as my wife gathered a few extra things from her bureau and shoved them into a large gym bag.

"We'll be back by three. My boss says he's leaving the gym early today." Julie warned as she turned and darted out the door.

Like a love sick puppy, I decided to go to the window this time and watch my blonde wife leave with the young, black stud. It wasn't that I wanted to add more humiliation to my already beaten mental state. I simply couldn't believe how much Julie had changed. I was awed my the changes to her once flawless body, and I was in shock by the changes to her demeanor.

Things were beginning to feel different now. Unfortunately for me, though, this wouldn't be more than a glimpse of what was yet to come.

end. chapter 25.

12