Black Man Saves My Life

Story Info
I was on drugs and drank now I'm clean and sober.
2.7k words
4.25
21.8k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 36 year old white woman who has had hard luck my entire life. My mother died giving birth to me, my dad gave me up for adoption when I was 5 because he couldn't afford to take care of me after he lost his job. I was adopted by some pretty decent folks who were pretty well off and I got too much too soon and it was what almost killed me.

While in high school, I got in with the wrong crowd and started to drink and do drugs with some of the "rough crowd" and tried to hide it from my parents. They found the drugs in my room and I was busted more than once. They took me for help and I was clean for a bit but I started up again after I graduated, which was a miracle in itself.

I had studied enough to learn to type and answer a phone so I got myself a job in a near by mom and pop shop answering the phone and typing and it got me money, so I stuck it out. One of the guys there I noticed had a look like I used to have when I did cocaine. I asked him if he did and promised not to tell the bosses if he shared with me and told him I would give him money and we could do it on our lunch hour.

This went on for a few months and it came to a quick end. He overdosed on the shit and I was stuck with all this cocaine but I guess I put it to good use. I would frequent some of the "rough" areas and let guys pick me up and we'd have some "car sex", you know I'd suck him off or he would fuck me unprotected in the back seat and then it was on to the cocaine and we would drive around for hours higher than kites.

Eventually I got fired from my job because I was taking off at least one day a week because of a hangover or I just couldn't get my lazy white ass out of bed.

My parents came to my rescue once again and I cleaned up my act. I went to a community night school to earn some college course credits to attend a local university. I chose to go into the accounting and bookkeeping fields since did know the basics and I was pretty good at it.

After having a few odd jobs while going to school, I finally graduated and was going on interviews like crazy and managed to stay clean and sober all this time. I was tempted a few times but I noticed that I was looking crappy and I wasn't a bad looking girl as I stood about 5'5" and had 36D tits and weighed about 125. I slummed around with men in my younger days and I wish I would have waited to have sex with the right guy now.

I finally got a job at one of the local accounting firms in town and I really liked the job. I was making really good money and had a lot of responsibility. After being there for 3 years, I was given a huge raise and promotion and was going to have someone work under me. I had to train this person and he would have to answer to me. I was worried that I would get all stressed and want to go back to the drugs a few times but didn't.

The day finally came and I met my trainee. He was so handsome, sexy and black as night. I was attracted to him right away but that's not what I was suppose to be but his teacher and I made sure I taught him right and kept him late and when to eat with him on the long nights too. He seemed to really be into his job and into me too.

On on night I was feeling a little down because I was scheduled to go away with a few of the girls and our plans fell through and I was in a state. Jaime noticed I was down and tried to cheer me up during the day and told me that he wanted to go out that night so we could talk about us and not work and I was all for that. It was a Friday night and there was no work in the morning which was good.

Jamie picked me up at the office after he had gone home to change; I didn't have my car as it was being serviced for oil, etc. and he said he wouldn't mind driving me. I picked out a really nice outfit that I brought with me to the office and changed into it before he got back. The bosses were off today playing in a golf outing. We got all our work done and I let Jaime off early to get ready for our night out.

I used one of the bosses private shower/bathrooms at the office to get ready. I was thinking all day of asking Jaime if he was ever into drugs because I was craving the cocaine really bad lately. I didn't want to scare him off or have him tell the bosses or get the wrong picture of me now that I thought our feeling were mutual but never discussed since I am his supervisor.

When Jaime got back to the office I was just getting my shoes on. I decided to wear flats because I was in heels all day and my feet were tired. I had on a black and white pants outfit with the top that really enhanced my tits. I made sure I looked nice but not slutty. I saw the look on Jaime's face because he never sees me dress this way for work. It was pants, suits, dresses and none of them reveled my tits like tonight. He looked sharp but he always does. He had on a linen white jacket with white linen pants with a purple shirt and he smelled like heaven.

I was feeling down still and Jaime took my hand and told me it was okay he was there and he was a great listener. I told him I didn't want to burden him with my issues but he said it wasn't a problem. He actually asked me if it was okay to give me a hug and I said of course. I was melting in his arms and I could feel a slight hard on but maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. I didn't want to let go but I also knew there would be time for that later if it went in that direction.

We sat in his truck and I burst into tears. I told him straight out that I was an drinker and druggy and he told me that I didn't look like I did any of that and I told him I didn't anymore but I wanted to start again for some reason and I didn't know why. He asked me if I had a boyfriend or if I was seeing anyone and I said no I wasn't and I didn't make time for that. I was bummed about the girl's trip falling apart and I was looking forward to getting away for a few days and away from work, even though I loved my job and my employers.

He took my hand and he asked me to promise him that I will not drink or do any drugs. He told me I was much too smart, had too good of job and I would make someone a great wife. I cried and he took me into his arms. He pulled away from me and planted a kiss on the lips that set off a spark well fireworks in my soul. We held on to each other for several minutes and my heart was racing.

We got to the pub where he had made reservations for us and it looked like a great place and it was. He listened to my entire life story in a few hours as we ate and just had club sodas with lemon. The meal was delicious that consisted of steak and chicken combo and dessert was a chocolate moouse cake that was to die for.

We left the table to go to the bar for a bit where they had an area to dance to the house band that played a good variety of music. He told me about his life and mentioned not seeing anyone either. He did mention that he dated white girls before but nothing serious. He asked me if I ever dated a black guy and I told him that I was attracted to one a while ago but he just strung me along and nothing ever happened between us. He asked me if I was attracted to him and I admitted to him that I was and he said he was attracted to me on the first day he came into work.

Getting up on the dance floor to a ballad by Barry White, we held each other close and then looked into each others eyes and we kissed again. I didn't think it could get better than the fireworks before, but it was like I died and went to black heaven. He was gentle and tasted so good as I plunged my tongue into his mouth and tasted ever inch of his mouth and he did the same to me. We left and headed to his truck and he put his arms around me and told me that he didn't want me to ever to do drugs again. He doesn't care who I was in my past life but now is the present and he wanted me in his life and he didn't want to mess up a good thing that I had.

As we were driving back to my condo, all I could think about was how good he is being to be and a little part of me wondered if he was kissing my white as to get a raise at work or even a promotion and I had to put that out of my mind and think that he was truly interested in me.

He parked in the driveway as we made our way to the deck outside which also had a hot tub. He loved it and said he wanted to soak for a bit and asked if we could use it. I told him I would have to go inside and turn it on and let it just run for a bit before we did. After getting inside, Jaime found his way to the bathroom and started to remove all his clothing and came out with a semi-erect hard cock that was breath taking as I have never seen such a cock in person up close and personal as this one. I started to remove my pants and shoes and he was helping me by taking off my top and removing my bra.

I led him by hand into my bedroom and he took over from their. He kissed me again and then traced kisses all the way to my tits as he took one his huge black hand and squeezed it tight that I could feel my nipples getting hard. He took the other in his mouth and sucked and licked and nibbled on the nipple which was hard as a pebble. I took my hand and guided it to his cock and his balls and asked me to jerk his cock. I had to use both my hands and I could feel it grow. He asked me if I sucked cock and with that I dropped to my knees and took half of his cock in my mouth first shot while fondling with his huge cum filled balls.

I licked and spit and sucked his cock and it was bigger and harder and he gently laid me on the bed as he spread my legs apart to expose my freshly waxed white pussy that was dripping with my juices. He lapped up the juices like a dog in a water dish and then he slowly entered me with is cock. I was tight because I haven't been fucked in years. I told him I was sorry and he said that he would rather be in a tight pussy and feel that he was in there than in a stretched out pussy that's been fucked constantly and it wouldn't feel good.

He thrust into me several times and then his entire length was inside me as I was guessing it was about 8 inches in length and about 3 inches thick. He pumped in and out of me and I came twice all over his cock. He pulled out and put me on all fours and it was doggy style for a bit as he teased me and then teased that he was going to fuck me in my big white ass. I felt uneasy about it as never have done it before, EVER. He said that he would take it slow and he would stop if I asked and if it was hurting me. He was gentle and a little at a time and finally he got it in and I wanted it in there harder and harder and he did just that.

As he was getting harder he told me that he had to cum and I told him I wanted to taste what he had to offer and then shoot the rest on my face,tits and body. When I say he came, he came so much it was like a mini flood. He tasted like I had to have this all the time. We laid on the bed and agreed to shower and then into the hot tub. We cleaned each other off in the shower and and we kissed and hugged and finally got out. We toweled off and never made it to the hot tub as we fell asleep on the bed. After waking up to that sexy black man next to me I knew I was going to be okay.

I went into the kitchen to see what fixing I had to make us breakfast. I decided to make pancakes and bacon and he woke up and came behind me when I was at the stove and told me he had the most wonderful time that he has ever had and I had to agree because it was that way for me. It wasn't just getting laid and fucked and sucking cock, like it used to be for me. I felt as if this relationship was going somewhere. As much as Jaime liked working for me he offered to get another job somewhere so it wouldn't be awkward for us in the office and I told him he didn't have to that he was very well liked there and we wouldn't let our personal lives affect our business relationships and with our bosses.

It's been 5 years now and Jaime and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary. The bosses are thrilled with our relationship and I do a lot of work home these days and Jaime is on the road visiting the clients and allowing the bosses to work from the office or from home. He received a promotion last week and he will be training someone next month. I am also pregnant with our first child and I had a series of tests to check that the baby was okay didn't have any issues because of my past drug problems or drinking issue and they assured me that all is well.

I guess you can say that I got a new drug and his name is Jaime. I never expected to ever be so happy and clean all this time and even my parents love him and are proud of me and are so excited about the upcoming birth of their first grandchild.